Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:06:43 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Subject: Lost $2000
 by: Ed P - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 02:06 UTC

Yesterday I got a call and the person told me my number was chosen by
random to receive a $2000 government grant. I don't have to pay it
back. Wow, that was exciting.

He went on to say, all I had to do was answer a couple of questions to
qualify and he would help me get them right. #1, what do you want to
use the money for? Answer should be to buy airplane tickets. He
explained, I did not have to buy them, just answer properly.

#2, Where will you go. He said you can say anyplace, like Hartford CT
to Dallas.

#3 and #4, just as easy.

He then transferred me to the official agent that would ask the
questions. He got on the phone and asked "what will you use the money for?

I was so excited about getting 2 thousand bucks, I forgot and told him
an honest answer. Said I was going to get some cheap booze, a couple of
cheap hookers and have a great weekend!

I screwed up and he hung up on me. Damn, I really would have fun.