Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: skooby....@ruh.roh (Skooby-Due)
Subject: Executive Director of Clinton Airport Shot in Head by Federal Agents
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:50:50 -0400
 by: Skooby-Due - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:50 UTC

Bryan Malinowski, the executive director of the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport,
was shot in the head by federal agents on Tuesday following a firefight at his residence in west Little Rock.

Early Tuesday morning, around 6 am, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) agents
arrived at the 53-year-old’s home to serve a warrant when they were met with gunfire from within the house,
Daily Mail reported.

Arkansas State Police have confirmed that Malinowski was the individual who fired on the agents,
prompting them to return fire.

The specifics of the warrant and the reasons behind the ATF’s involvement at Malinowski’s residence
are still under wraps, as authorities have refrained from commenting further due to the ongoing investigation.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/executive-director-bill-hillary-clinton-airport-arkansas-shot/

Ruh-roh! Another Clintoncide or Boeingcide?

Re: Executive Director of Clinton Airport Shot in Head by Federal Agents

<j2kmvidm5374a02srfhjpe7tlqd01k2s4d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56389&group=alt.home.repair#56389

From: hub...@ccanoemail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 17:15:27 -0400
 by: hub...@ccanoemail.com - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 21:15 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:50:50 -0400, Skooby-Due <skooby.due@ruh.roh>
wrote:

>Bryan Malinowski, the executive director of the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport,
>was shot in the head by federal agents on Tuesday following a firefight at his residence in west Little Rock.
>Early Tuesday morning, around 6 am, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) agents
>arrived at the 53-year-old’s home to serve a warrant when they were met with gunfire from within the house,
>Daily Mail reported.
>Arkansas State Police have confirmed that Malinowski was the individual who fired on the agents,
>prompting them to return fire.
>The specifics of the warrant and the reasons behind the ATF’s involvement at Malinowski’s residence
>are still under wraps, as authorities have refrained from commenting further due to the ongoing investigation.
>Ruh-roh! Another Clintoncide or Boeingcide?

Yep .. Sleepy Joe had him taken out - he knew too much about
the pizza shop pedo ring.
... but have no fear - Arkansas State Police will get to the truth -
they'll begin their painstaking investigations as soon as
March Madness is done.
;-0
John T.