The amount of weight an evangelist carries with the almighty is measured in billigrahams.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?

SubjectAuthor
* Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?Skooby-Due
`* Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?Cindy Hamilton
 +- Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?Slevin
 +* Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?Scott Lurndal
 |`- Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?micky
 +* Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?Ed P
 |`* Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?Skid Marks
 | `- Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?T
 `- Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?rbowman

1
Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?

<17bde2c6b0230bb0$461$856620$cd54664@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56336&group=alt.home.repair#56336

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: skooby....@ruh.roh (Skooby-Due)
Subject: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:39:35 -0400
 by: Skooby-Due - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 14:39 UTC

The City of Kalamazoo has issued a no contact advisory for the Kalamazoo River, over concerns that Pfizer released too much of a chemical into a dedicated drain.

According to the City, Pfizer notified them an estimated 1,057 gallons of methylene chloride were released within the process area of the manufacturing facility located on Portage Road.

They don’t know the exact amount of the colorless liquid that was discharged but it was put into a dedicated drain that runs to the Kalamazoo Water Reclamation Plant for treatment. The plant is designed and permitted to treat up to 291 gallons per
day of methylene chloride.

Because of this, the Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services Department, in cooperation with the City of Kalamazoo Department of Public Services, are advising everyone to avoid contact with the Kalamazoo River from Paterson Street Bridge in the
city of Kalamazoo to the D Ave Avenue Bridge in Cooper Township.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/pfizer-chemical-spill-michigan-causes-no-contact-advisory/

Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?

<65f872bb$0$2077919$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56339&group=alt.home.repair#56339

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: 18 Mar 2024 16:58:35 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 16:58 UTC

On 2024-03-18, Skooby-Due <skooby.due@ruh.roh> wrote:
> The City of Kalamazoo has issued a no contact advisory for the Kalamazoo River, over concerns that Pfizer released too much of a chemical into a dedicated drain.
>
> According to the City, Pfizer notified them an estimated 1,057 gallons of methylene chloride were released within the process area of the manufacturing facility located on Portage Road.
>
> They don’t know the exact amount of the colorless liquid that was discharged but it was put into a dedicated drain that runs to the Kalamazoo Water Reclamation Plant for treatment. The plant is designed and permitted to treat up to 291 gallons per
> day of methylene chloride.
>
> Because of this, the Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services Department, in cooperation with the City of Kalamazoo Department of Public Services, are advising everyone to avoid contact with the Kalamazoo River from Paterson Street Bridge in the
> city of Kalamazoo to the D Ave Avenue Bridge in Cooper Township.
>

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/pfizer-chemical-spill-michigan-causes-no-contact-advisory/

These things happen occasionally. Why does the Gateway Pundit care?

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?

<bpocVBvkHUQFAOqKzpPjAhQYneQxUhAi@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56340&group=alt.home.repair#56340

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: sle...@192.168.1.1 (Slevin)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 24 17:31:17 UTC
 by: Slevin - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:31 UTC

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2024-03-18, Skooby-Due <skooby.due@ruh.roh> wrote:
>> The City of Kalamazoo has issued a no contact advisory for the Kalamazoo River, over concerns that Pfizer released too much of a chemical into a dedicated drain.
>>
>> According to the City, Pfizer notified them an estimated 1,057 gallons of methylene chloride were released within the process area of the manufacturing facility located on Portage Road.
>>
>> They don’t know the exact amount of the colorless liquid that was discharged but it was put into a dedicated drain that runs to the Kalamazoo Water Reclamation Plant for treatment. The plant is designed and permitted to treat up to 291 gallons per
>> day of methylene chloride.
>>
>> Because of this, the Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services Department, in cooperation with the City of Kalamazoo Department of Public Services, are advising everyone to avoid contact with the Kalamazoo River from Paterson Street Bridge in the
>> city of Kalamazoo to the D Ave Avenue Bridge in Cooper Township.
>>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/pfizer-chemical-spill-michigan-causes-no-contact-advisory/
>
> These things happen occasionally. Why does the Gateway Pundit care?

It might cause global warning?
Or cooling?

Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?

<r3%JN.121224$6ePe.120859@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56343&group=alt.home.repair#56343

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:43:51 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:43 UTC

Cindy Hamilton <hamilton@invalid.com> writes:
>On 2024-03-18, Skooby-Due <skooby.due@ruh.roh> wrote:
>> The City of Kalamazoo has issued a no contact advisory for the Kalamazoo River, over concerns that Pfizer released too much of a chemical into a dedicated drain.
>>
>> According to the City, Pfizer notified them an estimated 1,057 gallons of methylene chloride were released within the process area of the manufacturing facility located on Portage Road.
>>
>> They don’t know the exact amount of the colorless liquid that was discharged but it was put into a dedicated drain that runs to the Kalamazoo Water Reclamation Plant for treatment. The plant is designed and permitted to treat up to 291 gallons per
>> day of methylene chloride.
>>
>> Because of this, the Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services Department, in cooperation with the City of Kalamazoo Department of Public Services, are advising everyone to avoid contact with the Kalamazoo River from Paterson Street Bridge in the
>> city of Kalamazoo to the D Ave Avenue Bridge in Cooper Township.
>>

>>https://www.thegatewayshitheads.com/2024/03/pfizer-chemical-spill-michigan-causes-no-contact-advisory/
>
>These things happen occasionally. Why does the Gateway Pundit care?

Because it drives traffic to their site and makes Jim Hoft[*] richer.

[*] Who appears to be poised to lose his case against the
administration at the Supreme Court.

Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?

<tmvgvilsaf6fh8edsb3mr43ip4hmbu6fb0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56345&group=alt.home.repair#56345

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 13:51:35 -0400
 by: micky - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:51 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:43:51 GMT,
scott@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

>Cindy Hamilton <hamilton@invalid.com> writes:
>>On 2024-03-18, Skooby-Due <skooby.due@ruh.roh> wrote:
>>> The City of Kalamazoo has issued a no contact advisory for the Kalamazoo River, over concerns that Pfizer released too much of a chemical into a dedicated drain.
>>>
>>> According to the City, Pfizer notified them an estimated 1,057 gallons of methylene chloride were released within the process area of the manufacturing facility located on Portage Road.
>>>
>>> They don’t know the exact amount of the colorless liquid that was discharged but it was put into a dedicated drain that runs to the Kalamazoo Water Reclamation Plant for treatment. The plant is designed and permitted to treat up to 291 gallons per
>>> day of methylene chloride.
>>>
>>> Because of this, the Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services Department, in cooperation with the City of Kalamazoo Department of Public Services, are advising everyone to avoid contact with the Kalamazoo River from Paterson Street Bridge in the
>>> city of Kalamazoo to the D Ave Avenue Bridge in Cooper Township.
>>>

>>>https://www.thegatewayshitheads.com/2024/03/pfizer-chemical-spill-michigan-causes-no-contact-advisory/
>>
>>These things happen occasionally. Why does the Gateway Pundit care?
>
>Because it drives traffic to their site and makes Jim Hoft[*] richer.
>
>[*] Who appears to be poised to lose his case against the
>administration at the Supreme Court.

I think it had something to do with St. Patrick's day. Chicago dyes the
Chicago River green and Pfizer does't want to take sides so it dyes the
Kalamazoo River clear.

Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?

<65f8acfd$0$876048$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56354&group=alt.home.repair#56354

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:07:09 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 21:07 UTC

On 3/18/2024 12:58 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2024-03-18, Skooby-Due <skooby.due@ruh.roh> wrote:
>> The City of Kalamazoo has issued a no contact advisory for the Kalamazoo River, over concerns that Pfizer released too much of a chemical into a dedicated drain.
>>
>> According to the City, Pfizer notified them an estimated 1,057 gallons of methylene chloride were released within the process area of the manufacturing facility located on Portage Road.
>>
>> They don’t know the exact amount of the colorless liquid that was discharged but it was put into a dedicated drain that runs to the Kalamazoo Water Reclamation Plant for treatment. The plant is designed and permitted to treat up to 291 gallons per
>> day of methylene chloride.
>>
>> Because of this, the Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services Department, in cooperation with the City of Kalamazoo Department of Public Services, are advising everyone to avoid contact with the Kalamazoo River from Paterson Street Bridge in the
>> city of Kalamazoo to the D Ave Avenue Bridge in Cooper Township.
>>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/pfizer-chemical-spill-michigan-causes-no-contact-advisory/
>
> These things happen occasionally. Why does the Gateway Pundit care?

Their job is to bash anyone that makes an error. They live for that.

Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?

<l5s0v4FpnogU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56359&group=alt.home.repair#56359

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 18 Mar 2024 23:27:32 GMT
 by: rbowman - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 23:27 UTC

On 18 Mar 2024 16:58:35 GMT, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On 2024-03-18, Skooby-Due <skooby.due@ruh.roh> wrote:
>> The City of Kalamazoo has issued a no contact advisory for the
>> Kalamazoo River, over concerns that Pfizer released too much of a
>> chemical into a dedicated drain.
>>
>> According to the City, Pfizer notified them an estimated 1,057
>> gallons of methylene chloride were released within the process
>> area of the manufacturing facility located on Portage Road.
>>
>> They don’t know the exact amount of the colorless liquid that was
>> discharged but it was put into a dedicated drain that runs to the
>> Kalamazoo Water Reclamation Plant for treatment. The plant is
>> designed and permitted to treat up to 291 gallons per
>> day of methylene chloride.
>>
>> Because of this, the Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services
>> Department, in cooperation with the City of Kalamazoo Department
>> of Public Services, are advising everyone to avoid contact with
>> the Kalamazoo River from Paterson Street Bridge in the
>> city of Kalamazoo to the D Ave Avenue Bridge in Cooper Township.
>>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/pfizer-chemical-spill-
michigan-causes-no-contact-advisory/

> These things happen occasionally. Why does the Gateway Pundit care?

Abundance of caution :) When we were potting electronic components we
bought it by the 55 gallon drum for purging the epoxy dispenser and other
clean up tasks. It's not Dove hand creme but I didn't come down with
contact dermatitis or grow a third eye using it at full concentration.

Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?

<65f964c2$0$2130803$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56367&group=alt.home.repair#56367

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: skid.ma...@socialist.media (Skid Marks)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 06:11:14 -0400
 by: Skid Marks - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 10:11 UTC

Ed P wrote:
> On 3/18/2024 12:58 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On 2024-03-18, Skooby-Due <skooby.due@ruh.roh> wrote:
>>>       The City of Kalamazoo has issued a no contact advisory for the Kalamazoo River, over concerns that Pfizer released too much of a chemical into a dedicated drain.
>>>
>>>       According to the City, Pfizer notified them an estimated 1,057 gallons of methylene chloride were released within the process area of the manufacturing facility located on Portage Road.
>>>
>>>       They don’t know the exact amount of the colorless liquid that was discharged but it was put into a dedicated drain that runs to the Kalamazoo Water Reclamation Plant for treatment. The plant is designed and permitted to treat up to 291 gallons per
>>> day of methylene chloride.
>>>
>>>       Because of this, the Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services Department, in cooperation with the City of Kalamazoo Department of Public Services, are advising everyone to avoid contact with the Kalamazoo River from Paterson Street Bridge
>>> in the
>>> city of Kalamazoo to the D Ave Avenue Bridge in Cooper Township.
>>>

>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/pfizer-chemical-spill-michigan-causes-no-contact-advisory/
>>
>> These things happen occasionally.  Why does the Gateway Pundit care?
>>

> Their job is to bash anyone that makes an error.   They live for that.

If the Trump organization had made that "error", it would be in the commie MSM news cycle for the next year.
A Demonrat's prank is a conservatives felony.

It appears to me CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS/PBS/NPR are just deep-state fixers.

Re: Is Pfizer's methylene chloride is "safe and effective"?

<utdb15$144sb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56383&group=alt.home.repair#56383

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 17:35:49 -0700
 by: T - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 00:35 UTC

On 3/19/24 03:11, Skid Marks wrote:
> If the Trump organization had made that "error", it would be in the
> commie MSM news cycle for the next year.
> A Demonrat's prank is a conservatives felony.
>
> It appears to me CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS/PBS/NPR are just deep-state fixers.

American Pravda (CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS/PBS/NPR/mother jones/NYT/etc.)
is the propaganda arm of the democratic party. They
all march to the dumb beat of the same different drummer:
whatever their Truth Ministry pukes out.

As they use to say in the old Soviet Union, which these
guys are trying to recreate:

v Pravde net izvestiy, v Izvestiyakh net pravdy