Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: osc...@127.0.0.1 (Oscar)
Subject: January 6 Committee Members To Face Criminal Charges
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 07:05:00 -0400
 by: Oscar - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 11:05 UTC

Representative Barry Loudermilk (R‑GA) of the United States has proposed that members of the House January 6 Committee may be referred for criminal prosecution if they destroy records.

Since they released their conclusions, Loudermilk has been looking into the partisan committee’s actions, which broke with over a century of House tradition when then-GOP House Leader Kevin McCarthy (R‑CA) was not allowed to choose opposition members.

Loudermilk disclosed last year that the committee had deleted text messages, documents, and other types of records. Despite directives from newly elected House Speaker McCarthy to keep all records pertaining to the probe, this was carried out.

Earlier this week, Loudermilk hinted that the House would soon be writing criminal referrals for former Representatives in an interview with John Solomon of Just The News. Rep. Jamie Raskin (D‑MD), Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and others.

“As far as holding people accountable, yes, they should be,” Loudermilk said. “But I think that’s going to be a little ways down the road, because there is so much more information that we need to get. And we need to build not only this, to get the truth
out to the American people, but see just how big this case potentially is for obstructing.”

https://politicalsignal.com/january-6-committee-members-to-face-criminal-charges/

RINOs and Democrats are always destroying evidence.

--
If the left could compete in the realm of ideas, they wouldn't want to censor us.

If the left were truly a majority, they wouldn't need to censor us.

Re: January 6 Committee Members To Face Criminal Charges

<utagdt$dr2k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56357&group=alt.home.repair#56357

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 15:49:33 -0700
 by: T - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 22:49 UTC

On 3/18/24 04:05, Oscar wrote:
> Representative Barry Loudermilk (R‑GA) of the United States has proposed
> that members of the House January 6 Committee may be referred for
> criminal prosecution if they destroy records.
>
> Since they released their conclusions, Loudermilk has been looking into
> the partisan committee’s actions, which broke with over a century of
> House tradition when then-GOP House Leader Kevin McCarthy (R‑CA) was not
> allowed to choose opposition members.
>
> Loudermilk disclosed last year that the committee had deleted text
> messages, documents, and other types of records. Despite directives from
> newly elected House Speaker McCarthy to keep all records pertaining to
> the probe, this was carried out.
>
> Earlier this week, Loudermilk hinted that the House would soon be
> writing criminal referrals for former Representatives in an interview
> with John Solomon of Just The News. Rep. Jamie Raskin (D‑MD), Liz
> Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and others.
>
> “As far as holding people accountable, yes, they should be,” Loudermilk
> said. “But I think that’s going to be a little ways down the road,
> because there is so much more information that we need to get. And we
> need to build not only this, to get the truth out to the American
> people, but see just how big this case potentially is for obstructing.”
>

> https://politicalsignal.com/january-6-committee-members-to-face-criminal-charges/
>

> RINOs and Democrats are always destroying evidence.

They certainly broke the law. They should get prosecuted.
One law for them and one law for the rest of us has to end.