It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations.

interests / alt.home.repair / Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson

SubjectAuthor
* Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy HutchinsonLying Cassidy
+* Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy HutchinsBob F
|+* Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy HutchinsSnag
||+- Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy HutchinsT
||`* Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy HutchinsEd P
|| +* Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinsmicky
|| |`* Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy HutchinsRalph Mowery
|| | +- Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinsmicky
|| | +* Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy HutchinsM. Bates
|| | +- Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy HutchinsSnag
|| | +* Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy HutchinsCindy Hamilton
|| | `- Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy HutchinsBob F
|| `- Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy HutchinsBob F
|`* Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinsrbowman
| `- Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinsmicky
`* Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy HutchinsT
 `* Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy HutchinsRobert L Peters
  `- Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy HutchinsT

Pages:12
Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson

<LJYnbzPTdyXlSoghzFfnpxrMQeCCXgWb@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56167&group=alt.home.repair#56167

Subject: Trump_Motorcade_Driver_Testimony_Blows_Up_J6_‘Star_Witness’_Cassidy_Hutchinson
From: lying.ca...@scammittee.conjob (Lying Cassidy)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 24 23:56:01 UTC
 by: Lying Cassidy - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 23:56 UTC

House Republicans on Monday released a report that blew up Liz Cheney’s J6 ‘star witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony on Trump’s actions on January 6.

“None of the White House Employees corroborated Hutchinson’s sensational story about President Trump lunging for the steering wheel of the Beast. However, some witnesses did describe the President’s mood after the speech at the Ellipse,” the report read.

The driver of Trump’s motorcade (the beast) refuted Cassidy Hutchinson’s under-oath claims that Trump grabbed the steering wheel and physically assaulted a Secret Service agent.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/trump-motorcade-driver-testimony-blows-up-j6-star/

The Gateway Pundit compiled a list of Cassidy Hutchinson’s 9 confirmed lies from her debunked congressional testimony:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/surprise-witness-cassidy-hutchinsons-nine-confirmed-lies-debunked-congressional-testimony-trump/

So why isn't a perjurer like that in prison? Could the Democrat run US government be corrupt?

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson

<uso8j1$3tfcj$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56170&group=alt.home.repair#56170

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re:_Trump_Motorcade_Driver_Testimony_Blows_Up_J6_
‘Star_Witness’_Cassidy_Hutchinson
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 17:45:09 -0700
 by: Bob F - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 00:45 UTC

On 3/11/2024 4:56 PM, Lying Cassidy wrote:

> House Republicans on Monday released a report that blew up Liz Cheney’s
> J6 ‘star witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony on Trump’s actions on
> January 6.
>
> “None of the White House Employees corroborated Hutchinson’s sensational
> story about President Trump lunging for the steering wheel of the Beast.
> However, some witnesses did describe the President’s mood after the
> speech at the Ellipse,” the report read.
>
> The driver of Trump’s motorcade (the beast) refuted Cassidy Hutchinson’s
> under-oath claims that Trump grabbed the steering wheel and physically
> assaulted a Secret Service agent.
>

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/trump-motorcade-driver-testimony-blows-up-j6-star/
>

> The Gateway Pundit compiled a list of Cassidy Hutchinson’s 9 confirmed
> lies from her debunked congressional testimony:
>

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/surprise-witness-cassidy-hutchinsons-nine-confirmed-lies-debunked-congressional-testimony-trump/
>

> So why isn't a perjurer like that in prison?  Could the Democrat run US
> government be corrupt?

She reported what she was told. Can you prove she was not told that.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson

<65efbb47$0$2187666$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56174&group=alt.home.repair#56174

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 21:17:44 -0500
 by: Snag - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 02:17 UTC

On 3/11/2024 7:45 PM, Bob F wrote:
> On 3/11/2024 4:56 PM, Lying Cassidy wrote:
>>
>> House Republicans on Monday released a report that blew up Liz
>> Cheney’s J6 ‘star witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony on Trump’s
>> actions on January 6.
>>
>> “None of the White House Employees corroborated Hutchinson’s
>> sensational story about President Trump lunging for the steering wheel
>> of the Beast. However, some witnesses did describe the President’s
>> mood after the speech at the Ellipse,” the report read.
>>
>> The driver of Trump’s motorcade (the beast) refuted Cassidy
>> Hutchinson’s under-oath claims that Trump grabbed the steering wheel
>> and physically assaulted a Secret Service agent.
>>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/trump-motorcade-driver-testimony-blows-up-j6-star/
>>

>> The Gateway Pundit compiled a list of Cassidy Hutchinson’s 9 confirmed
>> lies from her debunked congressional testimony:
>>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/surprise-witness-cassidy-hutchinsons-nine-confirmed-lies-debunked-congressional-testimony-trump/
>>

>> So why isn't a perjurer like that in prison?  Could the Democrat run
>> US government be corrupt?
>
> She reported what she was told. Can you prove she was not told that.

If she was "told" that it was "hearsay" and not admissible as
evidence . Unless of course she was a democrat testifying against a
Republican .
--
Snag
"They may take our lives but

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson

<usofo3$3up9q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56175&group=alt.home.repair#56175

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
‘Star_Witness’_Cassidy_Hutchinson
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 19:47:31 -0700
 by: T - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 02:47 UTC

On 3/11/24 19:17, Snag wrote:
> On 3/11/2024 7:45 PM, Bob F wrote:
>> On 3/11/2024 4:56 PM, Lying Cassidy wrote:
>>>
>>> House Republicans on Monday released a report that blew up Liz
>>> Cheney’s J6 ‘star witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony on Trump’s
>>> actions on January 6.
>>>
>>> “None of the White House Employees corroborated Hutchinson’s
>>> sensational story about President Trump lunging for the steering
>>> wheel of the Beast. However, some witnesses did describe the
>>> President’s mood after the speech at the Ellipse,” the report read.
>>>
>>> The driver of Trump’s motorcade (the beast) refuted Cassidy
>>> Hutchinson’s under-oath claims that Trump grabbed the steering wheel
>>> and physically assaulted a Secret Service agent.
>>>

>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/trump-motorcade-driver-testimony-blows-up-j6-star/
>>>

>>> The Gateway Pundit compiled a list of Cassidy Hutchinson’s 9
>>> confirmed lies from her debunked congressional testimony:
>>>

>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/surprise-witness-cassidy-hutchinsons-nine-confirmed-lies-debunked-congressional-testimony-trump/
>>>

>>> So why isn't a perjurer like that in prison?  Could the Democrat run
>>> US government be corrupt?
>>
>> She reported what she was told. Can you prove she was not told that.
>>

>   If she was "told" that it was "hearsay" and not admissible as !
> evidence . Unless of course she was a democrat testifying against a
> Republican .

Huh. You have a problem with a two tier justice system?
That is how they did it in the Soviet Union after all.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson

<l59uh1F2g7lU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56176&group=alt.home.repair#56176

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson
Date: 12 Mar 2024 02:55:29 GMT
 by: rbowman - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 02:55 UTC

On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 17:45:09 -0700, Bob F wrote:

> She reported what she was told. Can you prove she was not told that.

Isn't that referred to as 'hearsay'?

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson

<65efc5d5$0$2137417$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56177&group=alt.home.repair#56177

Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 23:02:45 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 03:02 UTC

On 3/11/2024 10:17 PM, Snag wrote:
> On 3/11/2024 7:45 PM, Bob F wrote:
>> On 3/11/2024 4:56 PM, Lying Cassidy wrote:
>>>
>>> House Republicans on Monday released a report that blew up Liz
>>> Cheney’s J6 ‘star witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony on Trump’s
>>> actions on January 6.
>>>
>>> “None of the White House Employees corroborated Hutchinson’s
>>> sensational story about President Trump lunging for the steering
>>> wheel of the Beast. However, some witnesses did describe the
>>> President’s mood after the speech at the Ellipse,” the report read.
>>>
>>> The driver of Trump’s motorcade (the beast) refuted Cassidy
>>> Hutchinson’s under-oath claims that Trump grabbed the steering wheel
>>> and physically assaulted a Secret Service agent.
>>>

>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/trump-motorcade-driver-testimony-blows-up-j6-star/
>>>

>>> The Gateway Pundit compiled a list of Cassidy Hutchinson’s 9
>>> confirmed lies from her debunked congressional testimony:
>>>

>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/surprise-witness-cassidy-hutchinsons-nine-confirmed-lies-debunked-congressional-testimony-trump/
>>>

>>> So why isn't a perjurer like that in prison?  Could the Democrat run
>>> US government be corrupt?
>>
>> She reported what she was told. Can you prove she was not told that.
>>

>   If she was "told" that it was "hearsay" and not admissible as
> evidence . Unless of course she was a democrat testifying against a
> Republican .

She is being disparaged because she worked in the White House for a
Republican but is not a MAGA Cult member.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<15ivui5mn2egfdhn1euk314dn3le6pcekm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56178&group=alt.home.repair#56178

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 23:19:48 -0400
 by: micky - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 03:19 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 11 Mar 2024 23:02:45 -0400, Ed P
<esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 3/11/2024 10:17 PM, Snag wrote:

>>> She reported what she was told. Can you prove she was not told that.
>>>

>>   If she was "told" that it was "hearsay" and not admissible as
>> evidence . Unless of course she was a democrat testifying against a
>> Republican .

Stop pretending to be stupid. it has nothing to do with democrat versus
Republicans. And her testimony was not presented as evidence in a
trial. In a trial it would be inadmissable if the defendant objected,
but there was no defenant here, just a disgusting piece of crap who let
the riot go on for 3 hours while doing nothing to stop it, while
watching it on tv and replaying the parts he llked the most. This was
a hearing and people can say whatever they want. Everyone there and
everyone watching knew she was repeating what someone told her, because
she had just said so plainly.

>She is being disparaged because she worked in the White House for a
>Republican but is not a MAGA Cult member.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson

<usohnk$2ts2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56179&group=alt.home.repair#56179

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
‘Star_Witness’_Cassidy_Hutchinson
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 20:21:12 -0700
 by: Bob F - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 03:21 UTC

On 3/11/2024 8:02 PM, Ed P wrote:
> On 3/11/2024 10:17 PM, Snag wrote:

>>> She reported what she was told. Can you prove she was not told that.
>>>

>>    If she was "told" that it was "hearsay" and not admissible as
>> evidence . Unless of course she was a democrat testifying against a
>> Republican .

The trumpglodytes continue their campaign of idiocy!

Are you REALLY wanting to be this stupid? Everyone KNEW when she
testified that she was testifying about what she was told, and by who.

> She is being disparaged because she worked in the White House for a
> Republican but is not a MAGA Cult member.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<MPG.405a3b9496415370989f3d@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56196&group=alt.home.repair#56196

From: rmower...@charter.net (Ralph Mowery)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 11:15:23 -0400
 by: Ralph Mowery - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:15 UTC

In article <15ivui5mn2egfdhn1euk314dn3le6pcekm@4ax.com>, NONONOmisc07
@fmguy.com says...

> Stop pretending to be stupid. it has nothing to do with democrat versus
> Republicans. And her testimony was not presented as evidence in a
> trial. In a trial it would be inadmissable if the defendant objected,
> but there was no defenant here, just a disgusting piece of crap who let
> the riot go on for 3 hours while doing nothing to stop it, while
> watching it on tv and replaying the parts he llked the most. This was
> a hearing and people can say whatever they want. Everyone there and
> everyone watching knew she was repeating what someone told her, because
> she had just said so plainly.

Trump may have let it go on, but not really his responsibility to call
out the 'cops, guard or whatever' to stop it. Or are you referring to
the Security force head or the other police force head or head of DC ?

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<3tu0vil4b8ig53l1ae3k2sgnebhuiu5d7n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56206&group=alt.home.repair#56206

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 12:28:14 -0400
 by: micky - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 16:28 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 12 Mar 2024 11:15:23 -0400, Ralph Mowery
<rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:

>In article <15ivui5mn2egfdhn1euk314dn3le6pcekm@4ax.com>, NONONOmisc07
>@fmguy.com says...
>>
>> Stop pretending to be stupid. it has nothing to do with democrat versus
>> Republicans. And her testimony was not presented as evidence in a
>> trial. In a trial it would be inadmissable if the defendant objected,
>> but there was no defenant here, just a disgusting piece of crap who let
>> the riot go on for 3 hours while doing nothing to stop it, while
>> watching it on tv and replaying the parts he llked the most. This was
>> a hearing and people can say whatever they want. Everyone there and
>> everyone watching knew she was repeating what someone told her, because
>> she had just said so plainly.
>>

>Trump may have let it go on, but not really his responsibility to call
>out the 'cops, guard or whatever' to stop it.

Of course it was. That's why a dozen congresspeople and aides,
including Republicans and his own daughter begged him to do so.

It was REALLY his responsibility and he was the only one with the
authority to do so.

In addition, he orchestrated the whole thing. The original date for the
demonstration was another date, but he got them to change it to Jan. 6.
it was the last ditch plan to steal the election, when other plans
failed.

It had several steps. First, bad-mouthing election integrity. He said 6
months before the election, roughly: "If I don't win it's because the
election was stolen." Did you know that years earlier he claimed that
he didn't win an Emmy because the Emmy voting was rigged?
https://time.com/4537809/donald-trump-emmy-awards-debate/
https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-emmy-awards-loss-the-apprentice-2016-10

Second, try to inveigle or even intimidate Secretaries of State in each
of the states where the plurality of the vote for Biden was not great.
Like Raffensberger, where trump threatened him with jail if he didn't
cooperate. But none of the Secs of State would cooperate.

Then phony electors. Even the Republicans called them phoney electors
until someone pointed out that was a bad name. Again, from every one of
the 5 or 6 close states. They did not come up with this plan on their
own in 5 or 6 places. it was planned in DC.

Then Mike Pence, trump pressuring him for weeks, trump even calling him
at home on Christmas to try to get him to say during the count that
there was soemthing wrong and it had to be sent back to the states, or
to Congress where each state gets ONE vote.

Maybe out of order, trying to convince the public the election was
stolen by Biden, by bad-mouthing Domininion voting machines, when it was
actually in the process of trying to steal it by trump.

And calling people to come on Jan 6. Trump tweeting "It will be wild",
Trump not wanting them to go through the magnetometers even though he
was told they were armed, trump finally sending a mob he knew was armed
to the Capitol to break in, go the chamber and stop the electoral
college vote counting. And they did stop the vote counting, but only
for 10 hours or so.

It was his responsibility both because he was the only one with the
authority to call the national guard to the federal district or to allow
the DC police to enter the federal district, AND because he caused the
problem in the first place.

But instead he watched it on tv, recording and replaying the parts he
liked the most. While people, mostly Republicans plus his daughter,
were begging him to stop it.

I can tell that you respected him and liked him, but it's time for you
to realize he's not the man you thought or assumed he was. Imagine some
guy who finds out his wife he loved has for years been sleeping with one
guy after another, dozens. He might still love her but even he knows he
cannot trust her. You cannot trust trump. He lies all the time and
he does not pursue the interests of the USA. Rather, he constantly
pursues his own interests even when they conflict with our country's
interest.

> Or are you referring to
>the Security force head or the other police force head or head of DC ?

No.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<usq1u2$d4no$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56209&group=alt.home.repair#56209

From: nul...@geek.com (M. Bates)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness?
Cassidy Hutchinson
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:04:02 -0400
 by: M. Bates - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 17:04 UTC

On 3/12/2024 11:15 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <15ivui5mn2egfdhn1euk314dn3le6pcekm@4ax.com>, NONONOmisc07
> @fmguy.com says...
>>
>> Stop pretending to be stupid. it has nothing to do with democrat versus
>> Republicans. And her testimony was not presented as evidence in a
>> trial. In a trial it would be inadmissable if the defendant objected,
>> but there was no defenant here, just a disgusting piece of crap who let
>> the riot go on for 3 hours while doing nothing to stop it, while
>> watching it on tv and replaying the parts he llked the most. This was
>> a hearing and people can say whatever they want. Everyone there and
>> everyone watching knew she was repeating what someone told her, because
>> she had just said so plainly.
>>

> Trump may have let it go on, but not really his responsibility to call
> out the 'cops, guard or whatever' to stop it. Or are you referring to
> the Security force head or the other police force head or head of DC ?

I want to bring you up to date on something. You referred to the
rightful President of the United States as simply "Trump" He now calls
himself "Honest Don" We should too.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<65f08ee1$0$876049$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56211&group=alt.home.repair#56211

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 12:20:34 -0500
 by: Snag - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 17:20 UTC

On 3/12/2024 10:15 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <15ivui5mn2egfdhn1euk314dn3le6pcekm@4ax.com>, NONONOmisc07
> @fmguy.com says...
>>
>> Stop pretending to be stupid. it has nothing to do with democrat versus
>> Republicans. And her testimony was not presented as evidence in a
>> trial. In a trial it would be inadmissable if the defendant objected,
>> but there was no defenant here, just a disgusting piece of crap who let
>> the riot go on for 3 hours while doing nothing to stop it, while
>> watching it on tv and replaying the parts he llked the most. This was
>> a hearing and people can say whatever they want. Everyone there and
>> everyone watching knew she was repeating what someone told her, because
>> she had just said so plainly.
>>

> Trump may have let it go on, but not really his responsibility to call
> out the 'cops, guard or whatever' to stop it. Or are you referring to
> the Security force head or the other police force head or head of DC ?

Trump asked for up to 10,000 National Guardsmen , Piglosi said NONONO
.. SHE was in charge of security there , Trumps hands were tied by The
Rules .
The last thing he said in his speech was "Go home peacefully" , he
did NOT exhort people to go cause trouble at the Capotol . Ray Epps did
that .
--
Snag
"They may take our lives but
they'll never take our freedom."
William Wallace

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<65f08f64$0$876055$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56212&group=alt.home.repair#56212

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 12:22:46 -0500
 by: Snag - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 17:22 UTC

On 3/12/2024 12:04 PM, M. Bates wrote:
> On 3/12/2024 11:15 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
>> In article <15ivui5mn2egfdhn1euk314dn3le6pcekm@4ax.com>, NONONOmisc07
>> @fmguy.com says...
>>>
>>> Stop pretending to be stupid. it has nothing to do with democrat versus
>>> Republicans.   And her testimony was not presented as evidence in a
>>> trial. In a trial it would be inadmissable if the defendant objected,
>>> but there was no defenant here, just a disgusting piece of crap who let
>>> the riot go on for 3 hours while doing nothing to stop it, while
>>> watching it on tv and replaying the parts he llked the most.   This was
>>> a hearing and people can say whatever they want.  Everyone there and
>>> everyone watching knew she was repeating what someone told her, because
>>> she had just said so plainly.
>>>

>> Trump may have let it go on, but not really his responsibility to call
>> out the 'cops, guard or whatever' to stop it.  Or are you referring to
>> the Security force head or the other police force head or head of DC ?
>>

> I want to bring you up to date on something.  You referred to the
> rightful President of the United States as simply "Trump"  He now calls
> himself "Honest Don"  We should too.

Can we now refer to you as "prick" ?
--
Snag
"They may take our lives but
they'll never take our freedom."
William Wallace

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<65f09991$0$4293$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56216&group=alt.home.repair#56216

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: 12 Mar 2024 18:06:09 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:06 UTC

On 2024-03-12, Ralph Mowery <rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:
> In article <15ivui5mn2egfdhn1euk314dn3le6pcekm@4ax.com>, NONONOmisc07
> @fmguy.com says...
>>
>> Stop pretending to be stupid. it has nothing to do with democrat versus
>> Republicans. And her testimony was not presented as evidence in a
>> trial. In a trial it would be inadmissable if the defendant objected,
>> but there was no defenant here, just a disgusting piece of crap who let
>> the riot go on for 3 hours while doing nothing to stop it, while
>> watching it on tv and replaying the parts he llked the most. This was
>> a hearing and people can say whatever they want. Everyone there and
>> everyone watching knew she was repeating what someone told her, because
>> she had just said so plainly.
>>

> Trump may have let it go on, but not really his responsibility to call
> out the 'cops, guard or whatever' to stop it. Or are you referring to
> the Security force head or the other police force head or head of DC ?

He could have called off his supporters and told them to go home.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<65f09bb6$0$876049$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56218&group=alt.home.repair#56218

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:15:20 -0500
 by: Snag - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:15 UTC

On 3/12/2024 1:06 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2024-03-12, Ralph Mowery <rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:
>> In article <15ivui5mn2egfdhn1euk314dn3le6pcekm@4ax.com>, NONONOmisc07
>> @fmguy.com says...
>>>
>>> Stop pretending to be stupid. it has nothing to do with democrat versus
>>> Republicans. And her testimony was not presented as evidence in a
>>> trial. In a trial it would be inadmissable if the defendant objected,
>>> but there was no defenant here, just a disgusting piece of crap who let
>>> the riot go on for 3 hours while doing nothing to stop it, while
>>> watching it on tv and replaying the parts he llked the most. This was
>>> a hearing and people can say whatever they want. Everyone there and
>>> everyone watching knew she was repeating what someone told her, because
>>> she had just said so plainly.
>>>

>> Trump may have let it go on, but not really his responsibility to call
>> out the 'cops, guard or whatever' to stop it. Or are you referring to
>> the Security force head or the other police force head or head of DC ?
>
> He could have called off his supporters and told them to go home.

One of the last things he said was "go home peacefully" or words to
that effect . He also tweeted it ... and that tweet was taken down
within minutes .
--
Snag
"They may take our lives but
they'll never take our freedom."
William Wallace

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<65f09cb5$0$2137424$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56219&group=alt.home.repair#56219

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:19:33 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:19 UTC

On 3/12/2024 1:22 PM, Snag wrote:
> On 3/12/2024 12:04 PM, M. Bates wrote:
>> On 3/12/2024 11:15 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
>>> In article <15ivui5mn2egfdhn1euk314dn3le6pcekm@4ax.com>, NONONOmisc07
>>> @fmguy.com says...

>>> Trump may have let it go on, but not really his responsibility to call
>>> out the 'cops, guard or whatever' to stop it.  Or are you referring to
>>> the Security force head or the other police force head or head of DC ?
>>>

>> I want to bring you up to date on something.  You referred to the
>> rightful President of the United States as simply "Trump"  He now
>> calls himself "Honest Don"  We should too.
>
>   Can we now refer to you as "prick" ?

Most call me asshole, but prick can work too.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<f361vilq5gg49kbv46aorqpsop3ip9nl8f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56221&group=alt.home.repair#56221

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:26:36 -0400
 by: micky - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:26 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on 12 Mar 2024 02:55:29 GMT, rbowman
<bowman@montana.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 17:45:09 -0700, Bob F wrote:
>
>> She reported what she was told. Can you prove she was not told that.
>
>Isn't that referred to as 'hearsay'?

One of the reasons hearsay is generally not admissible in a trial court
is the Best Evidence principle, that it's better to get testimony from
the person who said the words, who can then be cross-examined, rather
than someone who says he heard the words said. (Unless the issue is not
what happened but what words were spoken.)

But there are exceptions to the Best Evidence principle and there are
well-known, long-estabilshed (centuries) statutory exceptions to the
hearsay exclusion.

So what did the driver and the other man say, the two who were in the
Beast when trump wanted to go to the Capitol?

I forget. Did they avoid testifying; Did they "not remember"; Did they
say none of what she said happened?

If the first two, her statements are uncontradicted. If the latter, I
think the exception that applies here is that her statements were about
Admissions Against Penal Interest. (Look it up.) If either or both of
the two men in the car with trump were lying under oath, what they were
heard to say outside of court would be an admission against their
interest, their interest in not facing a perjury charge.

So again, there was nothing wrong with her saying what she did and
people should judge the creidbility of her statements in light of all
the circumstances, including what interest other parties would have to
lie. INcluding the Republican-supplied lawyer who told her she could
say "I don't rmemeber" even when she remembered. She didn't want to
behave that way and got a new lawyer, and that's another reason I
believe every word she said.

And even if this had been a trial and not a hearing, her statements may
well have been admissable, for the reasons above and if only to impeach
the two in the car if they testified otherwise.

Of course trumpies are trying to besmirch what she said and her herself.
They will do that with everyone who has objected to or who no longer can
tolerate trumps lying and selfish, improper and criminal behaviour. The
self-interest of the besmrichers, and their willing to use illogic as if
it were logic should also be remembered and considered.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<65f0a38e$0$4292$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56228&group=alt.home.repair#56228

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
References: <LJYnbzPTdyXlSoghzFfnpxrMQeCCXgWb@news.usenet.farm> <uso8j1$3tfcj$3@dont-email.me> <65efbb47$0$2187666$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <65efc5d5$0$2137417$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <15ivui5mn2egfdhn1euk314dn3le6pcekm@4ax.com> <MPG.405a3b9496415370989f3d@news.eternal-september.org> <usq1u2$d4no$1@dont-email.me> <65f08f64$0$876055$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <65f09cb5$0$2137424$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:48:47 -0500
 by: Snag - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:48 UTC

On 3/12/2024 1:19 PM, Ed P wrote:
> On 3/12/2024 1:22 PM, Snag wrote:

>>> I want to bring you up to date on something.  You referred to the
>>> rightful President of the United States as simply "Trump"  He now
>>> calls himself "Honest Don"  We should too.
>>
>>    Can we now refer to you as "prick" ?
>
> Most call me asshole, but prick can work too.

I was talking to MasterBates ... You and I disagree on politics but
other than that I think you're a pretty decent guy . I'd probably invite
you over for coffee and discourse if we lived closer ...
--
Snag
"They may take our lives but
they'll never take our freedom."
William Wallace

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<usqak6$f90p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56236&group=alt.home.repair#56236

From: nul...@geek.com (M. Bates)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Cassidy Hutchinson
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:32:22 -0400
 by: M. Bates - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 19:32 UTC

On 3/12/2024 2:48 PM, Snag wrote:
> On 3/12/2024 1:19 PM, Ed P wrote:

>>>    Can we now refer to you as "prick" ?
>>
>> Most call me asshole, but prick can work too.
>
>   I was talking to MasterBates ... You and I disagree on politics but
> other than that I think you're a pretty decent guy . I'd probably invite
> you over for coffee and discourse if we lived closer ...

Honest Don won't give you a MAGA24 hat if you guys are nasty.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<65f0b358$0$6408$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56238&group=alt.home.repair#56238

Cassidy Hutchinson
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: snag_...@msn.com (Snag)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:56:09 -0500
 by: Snag - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 19:56 UTC

On 3/12/2024 2:32 PM, M. Bates wrote:
> On 3/12/2024 2:48 PM, Snag wrote:

>>> Most call me asshole, but prick can work too.
>>
>>    I was talking to MasterBates ... You and I disagree on politics but
>> other than that I think you're a pretty decent guy . I'd probably
>> invite you over for coffee and discourse if we lived closer ...
>
> Honest Don won't give you a MAGA24 hat if you guys are nasty.

You need better handlers , your retorts suck .
--
Snag
"They may take our lives but
they'll never take our freedom."
William Wallace

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<usqes7$g3r6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56240&group=alt.home.repair#56240

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Cassidy Hutchinson
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:44:42 -0700
 by: Bob F - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 20:44 UTC

On 3/12/2024 8:15 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <15ivui5mn2egfdhn1euk314dn3le6pcekm@4ax.com>, NONONOmisc07
> @fmguy.com says...
>>
>> Stop pretending to be stupid. it has nothing to do with democrat versus
>> Republicans. And her testimony was not presented as evidence in a
>> trial. In a trial it would be inadmissable if the defendant objected,
>> but there was no defenant here, just a disgusting piece of crap who let
>> the riot go on for 3 hours while doing nothing to stop it, while
>> watching it on tv and replaying the parts he llked the most. This was
>> a hearing and people can say whatever they want. Everyone there and
>> everyone watching knew she was repeating what someone told her, because
>> she had just said so plainly.
>>

> Trump may have let it go on, but not really his responsibility to call
> out the 'cops, guard or whatever' to stop it. Or are you referring to
> the Security force head or the other police force head or head of DC ?

trump instigated the "it will be wild" insurrection, and certainly had
the responsibility to stop it. He chose not to because it was exactly
what he intended, except maybe enough people were not murdered.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson

<usr0g2$joms$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56250&group=alt.home.repair#56250

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
‘Star_Witness’_Cassidy_Hutchinson
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:45:38 -0700
 by: T - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 01:45 UTC

On 3/11/24 16:56, Lying Cassidy wrote:
> “None of the White House Employees corroborated Hutchinson’s sensational
> story about President Trump lunging for the steering wheel of the Beast.

That has about as much credibility as the one about
Trump paying hookers to piss on Russian hotel beds.
Anyone with 1/4 a brain knew both accusations were
bull s***.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson

<65f1889c$0$2077921$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56259&group=alt.home.repair#56259

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: bob...@hillary.imap (Robert L Peters)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 07:05:59 -0400
 by: Robert L Peters - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 11:05 UTC

T wrote:
> On 3/11/24 16:56, Lying Cassidy wrote:
>> “None of the White House Employees corroborated Hutchinson’s sensational story about President Trump lunging for the steering wheel of the Beast.
>
> That has about as much credibility as the one about
> Trump paying hookers to piss on Russian hotel beds.
> Anyone with 1/4 a brain knew both accusations were
> bull s***.

Yup, the Democrat's propagandist department is a one-stop shop.
They whip up a lie, hand it off to fake news ABC/CBS/NBC/PBS/NPR/CNN distribution team so they can run it 100x day for a month or two.

And did you ever wonder how the Dems came up with the pissing hooker lie? Me thinks some Dem had a strange  fetish. Dems are some real perverts. LOL

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson

<ust5oj$15c95$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56262&group=alt.home.repair#56262

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
‘Star_Witness’_Cassidy_Hutchinson
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 14:27:47 -0700
 by: T - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 21:27 UTC

On 3/13/24 04:05, Robert L Peters wrote:
> T wrote:
>> On 3/11/24 16:56, Lying Cassidy wrote:
>>> “None of the White House Employees corroborated Hutchinson’s
>>> sensational story about President Trump lunging for the steering
>>> wheel of the Beast.
>>
>> That has about as much credibility as the one about
>> Trump paying hookers to piss on Russian hotel beds.
>> Anyone with 1/4 a brain knew both accusations were
>> bull s***.
>

> Yup, the Democrat's propagandist department is a one-stop shop.
> They whip up a lie, hand it off to fake news ABC/CBS/NBC/PBS/NPR/CNN
> distribution team so they can run it 100x day for a month or two.

Month or two? American Pravda repeated the Russian Collusion
lie for about three years! And they are still repeating
the Charlottesville lie now!

> And did you ever wonder how the Dems came up with the pissing hooker
> lie? Me thinks some Dem had a strange  fetish. Dems are some real
> perverts. LOL

Can't argue with that.

Re: Trump Motorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ?Star Witness? Cassidy Hutchinson

<CzlNN.117651$Sf59.107463@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56519&group=alt.home.repair#56519

From: hiramtsc...@gmail.com (Hiram T Schwantz)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 17:47:15 -0400
 by: Hiram T Schwantz - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 21:47 UTC

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:19:33 -0400, Ed P posted for all of us to digest...

> On 3/12/2024 1:22 PM, Snag wrote:

> >> I want to bring you up to date on something.  You referred to the
> >> rightful President of the United States as simply "Trump"  He now
> >> calls himself "Honest Don"  We should too.
> >
> >   Can we now refer to you as "prick" ?
>
> Most call me asshole, but prick can work too.

Which one or both will be using here? I have to update my filters :-)

--
Hiram