Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 19:49:36 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Subject: Tampa Buccaneers wasted a lot of money.
 by: Ed P - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 23:49 UTC

Talk about costly dumb decisions. The Buccaneers football team
announced they signed Mayfield for a guaranteed 2 year deal for $50
million.

I wanted to talk to them as I made an offer to take the position for
only $4 million. They don't even want to talk to me.

I can show references from previous employers that I show up for work
every day, on time. I'd work hard to get the job done. I'm on Medicare
so it would save them on their healthcare plan too.

Re: Tampa Buccaneers wasted a lot of money.

<el3o0j9qb9o82hv61ojtgi5j74d3on8m1r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56634&group=alt.home.repair#56634

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Tampa Buccaneers wasted a lot of money.
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 09:57:28 -0400
 by: micky - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:57 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 11 Mar 2024 19:49:36 -0400, Ed P
<esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>Talk about costly dumb decisions. The Buccaneers football team
>announced they signed Mayfield for a guaranteed 2 year deal for $50
>million.
>
>I wanted to talk to them as I made an offer to take the position for
>only $4 million. They don't even want to talk to me.
>
>I can show references from previous employers that I show up for work
>every day, on time. I'd work hard to get the job done. I'm on Medicare
>so it would save them on their healthcare plan too.

I'm sorry they didn't take you. I'd watch every game if they did.

Re: Tampa Buccaneers wasted a lot of money.

<660c2b77$0$897431$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56635&group=alt.home.repair#56635

Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 11:59:51 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:59 UTC

On 4/2/2024 9:57 AM, micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 11 Mar 2024 19:49:36 -0400, Ed P
> <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:
>
>> Talk about costly dumb decisions. The Buccaneers football team
>> announced they signed Mayfield for a guaranteed 2 year deal for $50
>> million.
>>
>> I wanted to talk to them as I made an offer to take the position for
>> only $4 million. They don't even want to talk to me.
>>
>> I can show references from previous employers that I show up for work
>> every day, on time. I'd work hard to get the job done. I'm on Medicare
>> so it would save them on their healthcare plan too.
>
> I'm sorry they didn't take you. I'd watch every game if they did.

I appreciate the thought. I can assure you, I'd be on the sports new
every Sunday if I played.