The mosquito exists to keep the mighty humble.

interests / alt.home.repair / And the winner is...Horse Paste

SubjectAuthor
* And the winner is...Horse PasteIvor Mektin
+* Re: And the winner is...Horse Pastemicky
|+- Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteBob F
|`* Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteIvor Mektin
| +* Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteT
| |`- Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteT
| `- Re: And the winner is...Horse Pastemicky
+- Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteT
`* Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteRetirednoguilt
 +* Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteT
 |`* Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteRetirednoguilt
 | `- Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteLeper
 +* Re: And the winner is...Horse Pastemicky
 |`* Re: And the winner is...Horse Pasterbowman
 | `- Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile GossipPeeler
 +* Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteIvor Mektin
 |`- Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteT
 `* Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteGeorge T
  +* Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteRetirednoguilt
  |`* Re: And the winner is...Horse Pastez28.310
  | `- Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteT
  +* Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
  |`- Re: And the winner is...Horse Pastemicky
  `* Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteSlevin
   `- Re: And the winner is...Horse PasteEd P

1
And the winner is...Horse Paste

<RpTPUwlhrSTyJLsSxXXKosgXucjyohSf@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56032&group=alt.home.repair#56032

Subject: And the winner is...Horse Paste
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 24 18:33:27 UTC
From: ivor.mek...@192.168.1.1 (Ivor Mektin)
 by: Ivor Mektin - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 18:33 UTC

You're not a horse. You're not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it!

In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin that “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.

This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015 and the drug was praised in several scientific journals.

As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101 scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages.
The science is undeniable.

Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.

Fast forward to today…
Another new study found that people who received Ivermectin were much better off than those who did not take the drug.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/they-lied-you-new-study-finds-people-who/

Democrats lied, people died! And President Trump was right again! LOL

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<e8umui1l3f8msbj6cpqnq1dk5dcnjb5foc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56038&group=alt.home.repair#56038

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 15:53:43 -0500
 by: micky - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 20:53 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 08 Mar 24 18:33:27 UTC, Ivor Mektin
<ivor.mektin@192.168.1.1> wrote:

>You're not a horse. You're not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it!
>
>In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin that “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>
>This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015

Whoever wrote the article you're quoting is stupid or lying, I don't
know which. It was prescribed to the migrants for parasitic worms that
were common among them. Did the author of the article not understand
that one drug cannot cure every disease. That for example, penicillin
will not prevent polio.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N2Q605Q/
https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/guidelines/overseas-guidelines.html

Whether the author is stupid or lying, I wouldn't trust anything he
writes, including the rest of this article. And I'd be dubious about
anything on the gatewaypundit.

>nd the drug was praised in several scientific journals.

Praised for killing parasitic worms. There are no worms involved in
covid. It's entirely different.

>As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101 scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages.
>The science is undeniable.

It's not science, and it's totally deniable. In fact it's nonsense.

>Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.
>
>Fast forward to today…
>Another new study found that people who received Ivermectin were much better off than those who did not take the drug.
>

>https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/they-lied-you-new-study-finds-people-who/
>

>Democrats lied, people died! And President Trump was right again! LOL

Grow up.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<usg8o3$1v81c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56042&group=alt.home.repair#56042

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 15:58:54 -0800
 by: Bob F - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 23:58 UTC

On 3/8/2024 12:53 PM, micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 08 Mar 24 18:33:27 UTC, Ivor Mektin
> <ivor.mektin@192.168.1.1> wrote:
>
>> You're not a horse. You're not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it!
>>
>> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin that “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>>
>> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015
>
> Whoever wrote the article you're quoting is stupid or lying, I don't
> know which. It was prescribed to the migrants for parasitic worms that
> were common among them. Did the author of the article not understand
> that one drug cannot cure every disease. That for example, penicillin
> will not prevent polio.
>
> https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N2Q605Q/
> https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/guidelines/overseas-guidelines.html
>
> Whether the author is stupid or lying, I wouldn't trust anything he
> writes, including the rest of this article. And I'd be dubious about
> anything on the gatewaypundit.
>
>> nd the drug was praised in several scientific journals.
>
> Praised for killing parasitic worms. There are no worms involved in
> covid. It's entirely different.
>>
>> As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101 scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages.
>> The science is undeniable.
>
> It's not science, and it's totally deniable. In fact it's nonsense.

It came from the g pundit. Q.E.D. What else could it possibly be?

>> Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.
>>
>> Fast forward to today…
>> Another new study found that people who received Ivermectin were much better off than those who did not take the drug.
>>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/they-lied-you-new-study-finds-people-who/
>>

>> Democrats lied, people died! And President Trump was right again! LOL
>
> Grow up.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<ueilWYvnKcUCMXvRWoYBCqSyyiVCDYtX@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56045&group=alt.home.repair#56045

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ivor.mek...@192.168.1.1 (Ivor Mektin)
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 24 00:19:46 UTC
 by: Ivor Mektin - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 00:19 UTC

micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 08 Mar 24 18:33:27 UTC, Ivor Mektin
> <ivor.mektin@192.168.1.1> wrote:
>
>> You're not a horse. You're not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it!
>>
>> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin that “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>>
>> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015
> Whoever wrote the article you're quoting is stupid or lying, I don't
> know which. It was prescribed to the migrants for parasitic worms that
> were common among them. Did the author of the article not understand
> that one drug cannot cure every disease. That for example, penicillin
> will not prevent polio.
>
> https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N2Q605Q/
> https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/guidelines/overseas-guidelines.html
>
> Whether the author is stupid or lying, I wouldn't trust anything he
> writes, including the rest of this article. And I'd be dubious about
> anything on the gatewaypundit.

And I wouldn't trust the CDC or Reuters Noise. In my opinion, CDC and Reuters are BigPharma puppets.

>> nd the drug was praised in several scientific journals.
> Praised for killing parasitic worms. There are no worms involved in
> covid. It's entirely different.

Many drugs are prescribed off-label.

>> As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101 scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages.
>> The science is undeniable.
> It's not science, and it's totally deniable. In fact it's nonsense.

Several local doctors prescribed horse paste for the FauciFlu. Apparently it works.

>> Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.
>>
>> Fast forward to today…
>> Another new study found that people who received Ivermectin were much better off than those who did not take the drug.
>>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/they-lied-you-new-study-finds-people-who/
>>

>> Democrats lied, people died! And President Trump was right again! LOL
> Grow up.

Never.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<usgetq$20adv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56050&group=alt.home.repair#56050

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 17:44:25 -0800
 by: T - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:44 UTC

On 3/8/24 10:33, Ivor Mektin wrote:
> You're not a horse. You're not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it!
>
> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin  that
> “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>
> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed
> the drug on African migrants back in 2015 and the drug was praised in
> several scientific journals.
>
> As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101
> scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit
> of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages.
> The science is undeniable.
>
> Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the
> government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans
> who did not have to die.
>
> Fast forward to today…
> Another new study found that people who received Ivermectin were much
> better off than those who did not take the drug.
>

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/they-lied-you-new-study-finds-people-who/
>

> Democrats lied, people died! And President Trump was right again! LOL

Interesting, the animal version is safer than the human version
as it contains a nauseant (not a Bin speech) in it that causes
the animal to puke it up if you accidentally overdoes the animal.

This is a clear case of "follow the money". Big Pharma waxes the
palms of Big Gov, Big Woke to insure only their dangerous drugs
with the extreme prices get to be used. Tye did the same thing
with their useless not-a-real-vaccine vaccine. Even got the
definition of a vaccine changes to include their micky mouse.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<usgev5$20adv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56051&group=alt.home.repair#56051

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 17:45:09 -0800
 by: T - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:45 UTC

On 3/8/24 16:19, Ivor Mektin wrote:
> And I wouldn't trust the CDC or Reuters Noise. In my opinion, CDC and
> Reuters are BigPharma puppets.

Bought and paid for!

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<usgff3$20adv$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56052&group=alt.home.repair#56052

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 17:53:39 -0800
 by: T - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:53 UTC

On 3/8/24 17:45, T wrote:
> On 3/8/24 16:19, Ivor Mektin wrote:
>> And I wouldn't trust the CDC or Reuters Noise. In my opinion, CDC and
>> Reuters are BigPharma puppets.
>
> Bought and paid for!

On and add WHO to the list! The "anointed" got rich off
of making us sick(er) during the pandemic.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<q4gnuitpkg45jrqu249vdm7qu9km5c0auv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56053&group=alt.home.repair#56053

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 20:56:20 -0500
 by: micky - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:56 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 09 Mar 24 00:19:46 UTC, Ivor Mektin
<ivor.mektin@192.168.1.1> wrote:

>micky wrote:
>> In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 08 Mar 24 18:33:27 UTC, Ivor Mektin
>> <ivor.mektin@192.168.1.1> wrote:
>>
>>> You're not a horse. You're not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it!
>>>
>>> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin that “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>>>
>>> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015
>> Whoever wrote the article you're quoting is stupid or lying, I don't
>> know which. It was prescribed to the migrants for parasitic worms that
>> were common among them. Did the author of the article not understand
>> that one drug cannot cure every disease. That for example, penicillin
>> will not prevent polio.
>>
>> https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N2Q605Q/
>> https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/guidelines/overseas-guidelines.html
>>
>> Whether the author is stupid or lying, I wouldn't trust anything he
>> writes, including the rest of this article. And I'd be dubious about
>> anything on the gatewaypundit.
>
>And I wouldn't trust the CDC or Reuters Noise. In my opinion, CDC and Reuters are BigPharma puppets.

That makes you a fool. And maybe you are so gullible that you believe
those who lied to you about ivermectin.

>>> nd the drug was praised in several scientific journals.
>> Praised for killing parasitic worms. There are no worms involved in
>> covid. It's entirely different.
>
>Many drugs are prescribed off-label.

As I said, parasitic worms have nothing in common with covid. But
you've made it clear that you can't be reasoned with. Does your boss
or do your clients or customers know you're like this?

>>> As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101 scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages.
>>> The science is undeniable.
>> It's not science, and it's totally deniable. In fact it's nonsense.
>
>Several local doctors prescribed horse paste for the FauciFlu. Apparently it works.

How does that prove it works? Because they didnt' get covid? I didn't
get it either and I didn't need horse paste to do that.

Or they got it and got better? Lots of people got better without any
treatment. Even smallpox didn't kill everyone who got it.

>>> Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.
>>>
>>> Fast forward to today…
>>> Another new study found that people who received Ivermectin were much better off than those who did not take the drug.
>>>

>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/they-lied-you-new-study-finds-people-who/
>>>

>>> Democrats lied, people died! And President Trump was right again! LOL
>> Grow up.
>
>Never.

That I believe.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<usi9ii$2eucu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56072&group=alt.home.repair#56072

From: HapilyRe...@fakeaddress.com (Retirednoguilt)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 13:25:20 -0500
 by: Retirednoguilt - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 18:25 UTC

On 3/8/2024 1:33 PM, Ivor Mektin wrote:
> You're not a horse. You're not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it!
>
> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin that “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>
> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015 and the drug was praised in several scientific journals.
>
> As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101 scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages.
> The science is undeniable.
>
> Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.
>
> Fast forward to today…
> Another new study found that people who received Ivermectin were much better off than those who did not take the drug.
>

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/they-lied-you-new-study-finds-people-who/
>

> Democrats lied, people died! And President Trump was right again! LOL

Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
Gateway Pundit". The best explanation I have for your persistent
inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
Ivermectin. Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
brain cells. However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
strength to be effective.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<usivmp$2jk6d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56076&group=alt.home.repair#56076

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 16:43:04 -0800
 by: T - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 00:43 UTC

On 3/9/24 10:25, Retirednoguilt wrote:
> On 3/8/2024 1:33 PM, Ivor Mektin wrote:
>> You're not a horse. You're not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it!
>>
>> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin that “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>>
>> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015 and the drug was praised in several scientific journals.
>>
>> As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101 scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages.
>> The science is undeniable.
>>
>> Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.
>>
>> Fast forward to today…
>> Another new study found that people who received Ivermectin were much better off than those who did not take the drug.
>>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/they-lied-you-new-study-finds-people-who/
>>

>> Democrats lied, people died! And President Trump was right again! LOL
>
> Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
> Gateway Pundit". The best explanation I have for your persistent
> inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
> probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
> Ivermectin. Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
> brain cells. However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
> strength to be effective.

Trofim Lysenko Lives!

The IV Clorox thing was a blatant lie make up by your side
to smear Trump. He was speaking of it as a topical
disinfectant. Your side did the same thing with the
Charlottesville Skinhead thing too.

And your side "claims" they follow science but you only
follow the absolute trash that your Truth Ministry
throws out to enforce Gleichschaltung. Propaganda
is not science.

Oh, an your grand Lysenkoist, the Gateway Pundit cites
the articles they comment on, which is how "science
actually works. I am always able to find and read
the cites. But you knew that, didn't you. Your side
seldom or almost never cites any legitimate studies.
The Propaganda Narrative is the truth.

You swim in a sea of lies and deceit.

He was speaking of it as a topical disinfectant.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<kq7quiphp47kesa6nltm9gv2p9ldtoegqh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56078&group=alt.home.repair#56078

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2024 21:48:14 -0500
 by: micky - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 02:48 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 9 Mar 2024 13:25:20 -0500, Retirednoguilt
<HapilyRetired@fakeaddress.com> wrote:

>On 3/8/2024 1:33 PM, Ivor Mektin wrote:
>> You're not a horse. You're not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it!
>>
>> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin that “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>>
>> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015 and the drug was praised in several scientific journals.
>>
>> As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101 scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages.
>> The science is undeniable.
>>
>> Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.
>>
>> Fast forward to today…
>> Another new study found that people who received Ivermectin were much better off than those who did not take the drug.
>>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/they-lied-you-new-study-finds-people-who/
>>

>> Democrats lied, people died! And President Trump was right again! LOL
>
>Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
>Gateway Pundit". The best explanation I have for your persistent
>inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
>probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
>Ivermectin. Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
>brain cells. However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
>strength to be effective.

How about a very bright light. Wouldn't that clean things out?

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<l54pjeF9619U6@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56083&group=alt.home.repair#56083

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 10 Mar 2024 04:00:47 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:00 UTC

On Sat, 09 Mar 2024 21:48:14 -0500, micky wrote:

> How about a very bright light. Wouldn't that clean things out?

UV sterilizer?

Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

<fGeHN.386267$vFZa.45007@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56091&group=alt.home.repair#56091

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 10:01:58 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 09:01 UTC

On 10 Mar 2024 04:00:47 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> UV sterilizer?

If it works on your abnormally big mouth, I'm for it!

--
And yet another idiotic "cool" line, this time about the UK, from the
resident bigmouthed all-American superhero:

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<kUEXiGhrkAOzCmiEDNlSRemhyIocZCab@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56095&group=alt.home.repair#56095

From: ivo...@192.168.1.1 (Ivor Mektin)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 24 10:55:07 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
 by: Ivor Mektin - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 10:55 UTC

Retirednoguilt wrote:
> On 3/8/2024 1:33 PM, Ivor Mektin wrote:
>> You're not a horse. You're not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it!
>>
>> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin that “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>>
>> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015 and the drug was praised in several scientific journals.
>>
>> As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101 scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages.
>> The science is undeniable.
>>
>> Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.
>>
>> Fast forward to today…
>> Another new study found that people who received Ivermectin were much better off than those who did not take the drug.
>>

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/they-lied-you-new-study-finds-people-who/
>>

>> Democrats lied, people died! And President Trump was right again! LOL
>
> Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
> Gateway Pundit".

Your peer-reviewed medical journal is nothing more than a BigPharma propaganda rag.
Goose-stepping MDs love their BigPharma kickbacks.

> The best explanation I have for your persistent
> inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
> probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
> Ivermectin. Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
> brain cells. However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
> strength to be effective.

Now you're just being silly. The Democrats twisted President Trumps clorox remark.
But having said that, in concept, a clorox iv is not that different from chemo "therapy" LOL.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<GBiHN.106048$Sf59.9146@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56097&group=alt.home.repair#56097

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: not.em...@all.invalid (George T)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 08:30:14 -0500
 by: George T - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 13:30 UTC

On 3/9/24 12:25, Retirednoguilt wrote:

[snip]

> Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
> Gateway Pundit". The best explanation I have for your persistent
> inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
> probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
> Ivermectin. Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
> brain cells. However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
> strength to be effective.

Using bleach that way DOES keep you from dying of CoViD.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<uskmig$320e7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56101&group=alt.home.repair#56101

From: HapilyRe...@fakeaddress.com (Retirednoguilt)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 12:19:27 -0400
 by: Retirednoguilt - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:19 UTC

On 3/9/2024 7:43 PM, T wrote:
> On 3/9/24 10:25, Retirednoguilt wrote:
>> On 3/8/2024 1:33 PM, Ivor Mektin wrote:
>>> You're not a horse. You're not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it!
>>>
>>> In December 2021, the FDA warned Americans not to use Ivermectin that “is intended for animals” to treat or prevent COVID-19.
>>>
>>> This was a very controversial statement at the time since the FDA pushed the drug on African migrants back in 2015 and the drug was praised in several scientific journals.
>>>
>>> As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101 scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages.
>>> The science is undeniable.
>>>
>>> Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.
>>>
>>> Fast forward to today…
>>> Another new study found that people who received Ivermectin were much better off than those who did not take the drug.
>>>

>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/they-lied-you-new-study-finds-people-who/
>>>

>>> Democrats lied, people died! And President Trump was right again! LOL
>>
>> Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
>> Gateway Pundit". The best explanation I have for your persistent
>> inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
>> probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
>> Ivermectin. Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
>> brain cells. However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
>> strength to be effective.
>
> Trofim Lysenko Lives!
>
> The IV Clorox thing was a blatant lie make up by your side
> to smear Trump. He was speaking of it as a topical
> disinfectant. Your side did the same thing with the
> Charlottesville Skinhead thing too.
>
> And your side "claims" they follow science but you only
> follow the absolute trash that your Truth Ministry
> throws out to enforce Gleichschaltung. Propaganda
> is not science.
>
> Oh, an your grand Lysenkoist, the Gateway Pundit cites
> the articles they comment on, which is how "science
> actually works. I am always able to find and read
> the cites. But you knew that, didn't you. Your side
> seldom or almost never cites any legitimate studies.
> The Propaganda Narrative is the truth.
>
> You swim in a sea of lies and deceit.
>

> He was speaking of it as a topical disinfectant.

I'm not surprised that you don't recognize a facetious statement when
you read one. My "side"? You wouldn't acknowledge it if you tripped
over it!

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<uskmrj$320e7$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56103&group=alt.home.repair#56103

From: HapilyRe...@fakeaddress.com (Retirednoguilt)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 12:24:18 -0400
 by: Retirednoguilt - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:24 UTC

On 3/10/2024 9:30 AM, George T wrote:
> On 3/9/24 12:25, Retirednoguilt wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
>> Gateway Pundit". The best explanation I have for your persistent
>> inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
>> probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
>> Ivermectin. Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
>> brain cells. However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
>> strength to be effective.
>
> Using bleach that way DOES keep you from dying of CoViD.

Most excellent!

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<17bb7406a3572e6e$43176$4075406$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56104&group=alt.home.repair#56104

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 12:27:32 -0400
 by: Leper - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:27 UTC

Retirednoguilt wrote on 3/10/2024 12:19 PM:
> On 3/9/2024 7:43 PM, T wrote:

>>> Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
>>> Gateway Pundit". The best explanation I have for your persistent
>>> inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
>>> probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
>>> Ivermectin. Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
>>> brain cells. However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
>>> strength to be effective.
>> Trofim Lysenko Lives!
>>
>> The IV Clorox thing was a blatant lie make up by your side
>> to smear Trump. He was speaking of it as a topical
>> disinfectant. Your side did the same thing with the
>> Charlottesville Skinhead thing too.
>>
>> And your side "claims" they follow science but you only
>> follow the absolute trash that your Truth Ministry
>> throws out to enforce Gleichschaltung. Propaganda
>> is not science.
>>
>> Oh, an your grand Lysenkoist, the Gateway Pundit cites
>> the articles they comment on, which is how "science
>> actually works. I am always able to find and read
>> the cites. But you knew that, didn't you. Your side
>> seldom or almost never cites any legitimate studies.
>> The Propaganda Narrative is the truth.
>>
>> You swim in a sea of lies and deceit.
>>

>> He was speaking of it as a topical disinfectant.
>>
> I'm not surprised that you don't recognize a facetious statement when
> you read one. My "side"? You wouldn't acknowledge it if you tripped
> over it!

I think T@invalid.invalid is a mouthbreathing, babbling invalid. LOL

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<TQlHN.233592$hq1.171064@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56105&group=alt.home.repair#56105

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 13:11:12 -0400
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 17:11 UTC

George T wrote on 3/10/2024 9:30 AM:
> On 3/9/24 12:25, Retirednoguilt wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
>> Gateway Pundit".  The best explanation I have for your persistent
>> inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
>> probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
>> Ivermectin.  Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
>> brain cells.  However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
>> strength to be effective.
>
> Using bleach that way DOES keep you from dying of CoViD.

Technically your sentence is correct. The side effects from injecting
bleach will kill you before CoViD would.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<65edf73e$0$3158696$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56106&group=alt.home.repair#56106

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: purebl...@z28.310 (z28.310)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 14:09:01 -0400
 by: z28.310 - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 18:09 UTC

Retirednoguilt wrote:
> On 3/10/2024 9:30 AM, George T wrote:
>> On 3/9/24 12:25, Retirednoguilt wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>> Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
>>> Gateway Pundit". The best explanation I have for your persistent
>>> inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
>>> probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
>>> Ivermectin. Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
>>> brain cells. However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
>>> strength to be effective.
>>
>> Using bleach that way DOES keep you from dying of CoViD.
>>

> Most excellent!

Maybe try your luck with the RSV vaxxxine?

34 Deaths, 302 Serious Injuries: RSV Vaccines Aren’t Even a Year Old but
Some Experts Say It’s Time to Pull Them From the Market

Newly approved vaccines for respiratory syncytial virus have been linked
to deaths and serious injuries and, most recently, to Guillain-Barré
syndrome, but U.S. health officials continue to recommend them as
“safe and effective.”

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/rsv-vaccines-deaths-serious-injuries/

I think every Obiden voter should take one or three vaxxxines.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<SbmGYvrDgDHHffsMkuoYWzEDPOdmXYSW@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56107&group=alt.home.repair#56107

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 24 18:11:14 UTC
From: sle...@192.168.1.1 (Slevin)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
 by: Slevin - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 18:11 UTC

George T wrote:
> On 3/9/24 12:25, Retirednoguilt wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
>> Gateway Pundit".  The best explanation I have for your persistent
>> inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
>> probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
>> Ivermectin.  Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
>> brain cells.  However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
>> strength to be effective.
>
> Using bleach that way DOES keep you from dying of CoViD.

Yah, it appears the ventilators have the same effect.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<65edff67$0$2077928$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56108&group=alt.home.repair#56108

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 14:43:51 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 18:43 UTC

On 3/10/2024 2:11 PM, Slevin wrote:
> George T wrote:
>> On 3/9/24 12:25, Retirednoguilt wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>> Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
>>> Gateway Pundit".  The best explanation I have for your persistent
>>> inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
>>> probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
>>> Ivermectin.  Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
>>> brain cells.  However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
>>> strength to be effective.
>>
>> Using bleach that way DOES keep you from dying of CoViD.
>>

> Yah, it appears the ventilators have the same effect.

Sometimes, not always

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<d06suilc6nqf3d6lkvivig6mh91o3mf6gn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56111&group=alt.home.repair#56111

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:29:45 -0400
 by: micky - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:29 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 10 Mar 2024 13:11:12 -0400, ? Mighty Wannabe
? <@.> wrote:

>George T wrote on 3/10/2024 9:30 AM:
>> On 3/9/24 12:25, Retirednoguilt wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>> Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
>>> Gateway Pundit".  The best explanation I have for your persistent
>>> inability to distinguish between valid science and rubbish is that you
>>> probably are suffering the long term neurological effects of using
>>> Ivermectin.  Maybe some i.v. clorox will help flush out those useless
>>> brain cells.  However, don't dilute it; it needs to be used full
>>> strength to be effective.
>>
>> Using bleach that way DOES keep you from dying of CoViD.
>>

>Technically your sentence is correct. The side effects from injecting
>bleach will kill you before CoViD would.

I think that's what he meant. I don't know who George T is but he
appears to be very subtle.

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<uslcfn$36pa5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56116&group=alt.home.repair#56116

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 15:33:27 -0700
 by: T - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:33 UTC

On 3/10/24 03:55, Ivor Mektin wrote:
>> Ah yes; that highly reputable, peer-reviewed medical journal, "The
>> Gateway Pundit".
>
> Your peer-reviewed medical journal is nothing more than a BigPharma
> propaganda rag.
> Goose-stepping MDs love their BigPharma kickbacks.

1+

Re: And the winner is...Horse Paste

<uslche$36pa5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=56117&group=alt.home.repair#56117

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 15:34:22 -0700
 by: T - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:34 UTC

On 3/10/24 11:09, z28.310 wrote:
> Retirednoguilt wrote:
>> On 3/10/2024 9:30 AM, George T wrote:
>>> On 3/9/24 12:25, Retirednoguilt wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip]

>>> Using bleach that way DOES keep you from dying of CoViD.
>>>

>> Most excellent!
>>

> Maybe try your luck with the RSV vaxxxine?
>

> 34 Deaths, 302 Serious Injuries: RSV Vaccines Aren’t Even a Year Old but
> Some Experts Say It’s Time to Pull Them From the Market
>
> Newly approved vaccines for respiratory syncytial virus have been linked
> to deaths and serious injuries and, most recently, to Guillain-Barré
> syndrome, but U.S. health officials continue to recommend them as
> “safe and effective.”
>

> https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/rsv-vaccines-deaths-serious-injuries/
>

> I think every Obiden voter should take one or three vaxxxines.

Can't wait for the cover up! Calling FAUCI !!!!