From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: "GET_OUTT_DODGE"_—_"_Everywhere_
they_made_themselves_unwelcome._
"
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 05:30:21 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 15:30 UTC

" Others wandered relentlessly on across Spain, France, Southern Germany,
and England. Everywhere they made themselves unwlecome. In Spain and
France the people rose openly against them in the 13th and 14th centuries
.. . . "

-- The Eternal Jew
Movie

SMILKSTEIN (bozo) wrote:

> You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge.
> And believe me everybody does want me out.
> I just gotta get it done at the right price and get the right settlement
> cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

WHAT IN THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING IN DODGE CITY, KANSAS ?

"And believe me everybody does want me out."

IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL DEMON POSSESSED FAKE "jew" ?
BOTTOM-LINE, YOU ADMIT THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU.
WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP PLAYING THE PATHETIC JEW CELLO
MUSIC AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU LEAVE THE VOLUME REALLY HIGH ON YOUR
GAY FELCHING ASS EATING VIDEOS ?
IT IS NO MYSTERY THAT THE GAY PORN INDUSTRY IS RUN AND
CONTROLLED BY JEWS . . . and there you are fake "jew" SMILKSTEIN.

ADMIT IT ! --- LIFE WAS EASIER IN NEW YORK AMONGST YOUR OWN.

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN, BUT YOU SMILKSTEIN ARE ON
YET ANOTHER 'Voyage Of The Damned' EXISTENCE.

YOU EVEN ADMIT IT YOURSELF, THAT EVERYBODY WANTS YOU OUT !
OUT OF WHERE ?
SOME LOSER GOVERNMENT WELFARE APARTMENT COMPLEX ?

Re: "GET OUTT DODGE" — " Everywhere they made themselves unwelcome. "

<fb2e715f-f95f-4654-b0d2-96b4c374f490n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5409&group=alt.life.sucks#5409

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 22:49:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_"GET_OUTT_DODGE"_—_"_Everywhere_they_made_them
selves_unwelcome._"
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 06:49 UTC

You brain-dead irish piece of shit! — how'd you get to be so fucking-stupid you copy-pasting Moron?

"GET OUTT DODGE" — "Everywhere they made themselves unwelcome."

<htvmJ.150956$I%1.54426@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5414&group=alt.life.sucks#5414

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: "GET_OUTT_DODGE"_—_"Everywhere_t
hey_made_themselves_unwelcome."
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 07:37:14 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 17:37 UTC

SMILKSTEIN (bozo) wrote:

> You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge.
> And believe me everybody does want me out.
> I just gotta get it done at the right price and get the right settlement
> cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

WHAT IN THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING IN DODGE CITY, KANSAS ?

"And believe me everybody does want me out."

IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL DEMON POSSESSED FAKE "jew" ?
BOTTOM-LINE, YOU ADMIT THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU.
WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP PLAYING THE PATHETIC JEW CELLO
MUSIC AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU LEAVE THE VOLUME REALLY HIGH ON YOUR
GAY FELCHING ASS EATING VIDEOS ?
IT IS NO MYSTERY THAT THE GAY PORN INDUSTRY IS RUN AND
CONTROLLED BY JEWS . . . and there you are fake "jew" SMILKSTEIN.

ADMIT IT ! --- LIFE WAS EASIER IN NEW YORK AMONGST YOUR OWN.

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN, BUT YOU SMILKSTEIN ARE ON
YET ANOTHER 'Voyage Of The Damned' EXISTENCE.

YOU EVEN ADMIT IT YOURSELF, THAT EVERYBODY WANTS YOU OUT !
OUT OF WHERE ?
SOME LOSER GOVERNMENT WELFARE APARTMENT COMPLEX ?

JEW "GET OUTT DODGE" — "Everywhere they made themselves unwelcome."

<YHFmJ.68878$Ql5.22045@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5431&group=alt.life.sucks#5431

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: JEW__"GET_OUTT_DODGE"_—_"Everywh
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 19:15:30 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 05:15 UTC

SMILKSTEIN (bozo) wrote:

> You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge.
> And believe me everybody does want me out.
> I just gotta get it done at the right price and get the right settlement
> cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

WHAT IN THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING IN DODGE CITY, KANSAS ?

"And believe me everybody does want me out."

IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL DEMON POSSESSED FAKE "jew" ?
BOTTOM-LINE, YOU ADMIT THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU.
WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP PLAYING THE PATHETIC JEW CELLO
MUSIC AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU LEAVE THE VOLUME REALLY HIGH ON YOUR
GAY FELCHING ASS EATING VIDEOS ?
IT IS NO MYSTERY THAT THE GAY PORN INDUSTRY IS RUN AND
CONTROLLED BY JEWS . . . and there you are fake "jew" SMILKSTEIN.

ADMIT IT ! --- LIFE WAS EASIER IN NEW YORK AMONGST YOUR OWN.

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN, BUT YOU SMILKSTEIN ARE ON
YET ANOTHER 'Voyage Of The Damned' EXISTENCE.

YOU EVEN ADMIT IT YOURSELF, THAT EVERYBODY WANTS YOU OUT !
OUT OF WHERE ?
SOME LOSER GOVERNMENT WELFARE APARTMENT COMPLEX ?

SATAN JEW "GET OUTTA DODGE" — "Everywhere they made themselves unwelcome."

<m9unJ.25769$452.22930@fx22.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5541&group=alt.life.sucks#5541

From: boyc...@activist.com (Jay 'gay' Smilkstein Bozo)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Subject: SATAN_JEW__"GET_OUTTA_DODGE"_—_"
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 06:56:39 -1000
 by: Jay 'gay' - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 16:56 UTC

SMILKSTEIN (boso de niro) wrote:

> You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge.
> And believe me everybody does want me out.
> I just gotta get it done at the right price and get the right settlement
> cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

WHAT IN THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING IN DODGE CITY, KANSAS ?

"And believe me everybody does want me out."

IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL DEMON POSSESSED FAKE "jew" ?
BOTTOM-LINE, YOU ADMIT THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU.
WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP PLAYING THE PATHETIC JEW CELLO
MUSIC AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU LEAVE THE VOLUME REALLY HIGH ON YOUR
GAY FELCHING ASS EATING VIDEOS ?
IT IS NO MYSTERY THAT THE GAY PORN INDUSTRY IS RUN AND
CONTROLLED BY JEWS . . . and there you are fake "jew" SMILKSTEIN.

ADMIT IT ! --- LIFE WAS EASIER IN NEW YORK AMONGST YOUR OWN.

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN, BUT YOU SMILKSTEIN ARE ON
YET ANOTHER 'Voyage Of The Damned' EXISTENCE.

YOU EVEN ADMIT IT YOURSELF, THAT EVERYBODY WANTS YOU OUT !
OUT OF WHERE ?
SOME LOSER GOVERNMENT WELFARE APARTMENT COMPLEX ?

SATAN JEW "GET OUTTA DODGE" — " Everywhere they made themselves unwelcome. "

<aSYnJ.54626$3q9.42664@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5592&group=alt.life.sucks#5592

From: boyc...@activist.com (Boso Smilkstein Unit 8200 Troll)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 17:52:26 -1000
 by: Boso Smilkstein Unit - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 03:52 UTC