If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. -- Maslow

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Mr. Shit

SubjectAuthor
* Mr. ShitOllieNorthie@aol.com
`* Mr. ShitThomas Joseph
 `* Mr. ShitRas Tafarian
  `- Mr. ShitThomas Joseph

1
Re: Mr. Shit

<01edbb09-5ee0-441c-b8f2-2afb50800b6dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5571&group=alt.life.sucks#5571

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 16:28:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Mr. Shit
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 00:28 UTC

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 5:26:31 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> "Against it, this jealous occult woman that wants to steal your --- 3 Doors of Opportunity, set to open for you on 3 Important Dates in the next 3 Weeks --- won't stand a chance!"
>
> Funny line - sort of the 7th son of the 7th son type stuff. Or raining for 40 days and 40 nights. Very biblical but with a Monte Hall touch.
>
> Now I want to see you and Judith go at it. I want to know more about this gerbil thing. Hard to believe. What happened here? Did you show Judith a picture of Goatse and then just like Daisy she thought it was YOUR asshole and claimed from that moment on to never open another post from you..................?

A Bozo sex romp. What more can they do.

Re: Mr. Shit

<f64df1fd-1113-4901-8dfb-9c480769abe4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5582&group=alt.life.sucks#5582

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 18:55:17 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 02:55 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Now I want to see you and Judith go at it. I want to know more about this gerbil thing. Hard to believe. What happened here? Did you show Judith a picture of Goatse and then just like Daisy she thought it was YOUR asshole and claimed from that moment on to never open another post from you..................?

BOSO DE NIRO IS YET ANOTHER ITALIAN LOVING
HOMOSEXUAL WHO JACKS OFF TO
ROBERT DE NIRO'S PHOTO.

BOSO DE NIRO HOMOSEXUAL FETISH FOR
ITALIANS.

> A Bozo sex romp. What more can they do.

I included Ras' comments here because he was the last guy to post into the thread before you. You were responding to a post from months ago. Nothing wrong with that. In fact I kind of like it. All I saw at first was Ras' post about Bozo jerking off to Robert DeNiro. Right above your post. I see the Judith broad has not returned. She said she was taking a 'sabbatical'. I believed her. But I think it was just an excuse. She was fishing. Our pond was temporary. She wants to be a big fish in a little pond, like us, or to be more fair, like me. But she couldn't cut it and she knew it, so she blew it. She's pulling the super star routine on us. She has 30 or more newsgroups she goes to. She only stays a short time in each. Then she leaves. Her absence is not a soul crusher, but it is noticed for a time. Then suddenly she shows up one day and it's all about her. A homecoming of sorts. But she pulls this with every newsgroup she visits as well as every human she knows or has known in her life. Her secret is to not hang around too long - to show up in a bunch of different places, but only once a month or even less to be a super star for one day. Imagining sex between any two people disgusts me, even if they're good looking. Especially if it's all up close and slimy with sweat and other forms of ugliness.

Re: Mr. Shit

<NTEnJ.10995$1d1.3049@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5584&group=alt.life.sucks#5584

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <623facf4-553b-41e6-a04e-e1de2fe54a9bn@googlegroups.com> <s6laci$2dub$1@neodome.net> <f3582362-9262-40ad-9a82-8da0cb81ff69n@googlegroups.com> <s6na18$2l5h$1@neodome.net> <d6e96af2-18ba-4192-9660-9f3684d40bc7n@googlegroups.com> <s6nug9$5a7$1@neodome.net> <ce851c9e-e383-48c7-aad1-795efa01594en@googlegroups.com> <s6ou5t$35d$1@neodome.net> <ab08d8bb-dc13-4713-ba92-bd1618c1de71n@googlegroups.com> <ef3b64bd-78e9-408a-aa1c-e22e87991873n@googlegroups.com> <01edbb09-5ee0-441c-b8f2-2afb50800b6dn@googlegroups.com> <f64df1fd-1113-4901-8dfb-9c480769abe4n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 19:08:51 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 05:08 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

>> A Bozo sex romp. What more can they do.

> I included Ras' comments here because he was the last guy to post into the
> thread before you.

Who Would "Mr. Shit" Be ?
Jay 'gay' Smilkstein Who Has Already Admitted To Being A Homosexual,
And Who Claimed That He Frequents Gay Bathhouses . . . Would Be Awarded
The Blue Ribbon: "Mr. Shit".
Whenever He Writes About Anything It Always Involves Total Perversions,
Enemas, Cocksucking, Molesting Children (i.e. Steve Rubin / Crowdstrike),
And Anything That Betrays Him To Be A 24/7 Total Whack-Job Pervert,
Like All Fake Khazarian "jews".

What Do You Know About History Thomas Joseph ?
Sadly Amusing That It Was The Romans Who Destroyed The Temple In
Jerusalem, And Put The Israelites / Palestinians Into Bondage . . .
And There Is "boso de niro" (Jay Smilkstein) Who Is Quite Smitten
With That Whole 'Roman Thing' . . . Even Nero Himself, Who Burned
Down Rome In Complete Insanity.

Choosing The Name: "boso de niro" (Smilkstein), And And Admitted
Homosexual, Child Rapist . . . Is Obviously Obsessed With Roman
Bathhouses, Roman Boys, Roman Perversions . . .
SO, He's Not Much Of A 'Jew' Is He ?
His Penchant Is To Jack-Off To Robert de Nero's Pictures, NO DOUBT.
NO DOUBT THAT HE HAS A WEIRD BIZARRE INSANE FETISH FOR
ROMAN BATHOUSES AND BUTT RAPING ROMAN BOYS.

Like I Said . . . He's Not Much Of A Proud 'Jew' . . . Cause Any Self
Respecting Jew Would Not Try To Fake Being A Lousy Italian.

How Many Psychotropics Is Smilkstein Taking ?
What Is The Name Of His Psychiatrists Over The Years ?
I Suppose It's Kind Of Fun Having Discussions With People On
The Internet . . . So I Understand Your Situation Thomas Joseph.
However, Smilkstein Is A Psychotic Predator, Grand Theft Ponzi
Scheme Swindler (Swindler's List), And Exactly Like Joseph From
The Holy Scriptures . . . Predator Two-Faced Synagogue Of Satan
"jew" Smilkstein Would Assuredly Throw You Down A Pit If It
Suited His Needs . . .

EVERYTHING THAT HE CLAIMS ABOUT OTHERS IS EXACTLY WHAT
HE HIMSELF IS, AND ENGAGES IN.

* Cocksucker
* Queer
* Feces Poop Anus Obsessed (enemas)
* Child Molester, Child Rapist
* Porn Booth Frequent Customer
* TOTAL PERVERT

Whatever I Am Doing On The Usenet, Is Causing Him Much Distress.
But As You Also Know Thomas Joseph, It Was Smilkstein Who Could
Not Resist To Attack, Even The Annointed . . . And Like His Fellow
Devil Rabble Fake "jews" . . . They Murdered All Of The Prophets
Of God That Were Given To The Israelites . . .

THAT IS WHY SMILKSTEIN WOULD BACK-STAB YOU,
AND IF HE DID CALL YOU AS YOU HAVE ALLUDED TO,
YOU NO DOUBT FELT EMPTY AFTER THE CALL . . .
YOU FELT DRAINED AND MORE IMPORTANT: LESSER,
AFTER HAVING TAKEN HIS TELEPHONE CALL.

THOMAS JOSEPH YOU NEED TO FIND SOME REAL HONEST FRIENDS.
SMILKSTEIN IS A CRIMINAL PONZI SCHEME GRAND THEFT TYPE OF
A DEGENERATE CREATURE . . . HE WILL ASSUREDLY THROW YOU
JOSEPH DOWN INTO A PIT, AND STEAL YOUR MONIES, ETC.

SERIOUSLY THOMAS JOSEPH . . . ANYONE WHO LOOKS AT
SMILKSTEIN (real photo) CANNOT COME TO ANY OTHER
CONCLUSION THAT SMILKSTEIN IS A RAGING DEMON.
EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS FACE SPEAKS: DEMON POSSESSION.

SO LIKE ALL HELL BOUND DEMONS . . . HE RAGES.

Re: Mr. Shit

<8b6bd7df-d1cf-4a1a-a321-8175f800364bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5588&group=alt.life.sucks#5588

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:58:38 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:58 UTC

Ras Tafarian wrote:

> What Do You Know About History Thomas Joseph ?
> THOMAS JOSEPH YOU NEED TO FIND SOME REAL HONEST FRIENDS.

I know history without the lessons. I look in the mirror and see the past - the cave man, the ameba, the slime of the sea - as well as the future. I cannot predict the future, but I see it. It can't be described. It's like a dream, you can try to describe it and maybe even do a good job of entertaining someone with it, but you can't describe it to a tee because dreams are as vague as the future.

I don't want friends. I want disciples. No really, I have no friends, but it's entirely by choice. If a friend comes along I might take it,, but I'm not looking. People who seek companionship and relationships are not only sick, they frighten me. Well, not frighten exactly, that's a bit too strong. Let's just say they make me feel uncomfortable. With me it's all about the comfort zone. I'm in the cocoon of comfort right now. To disturb my peace would not be a good windup for anyone.