So live that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

SubjectAuthor
* OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!T
`* Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!T
 `* Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!auks
  +- Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!T
  `* Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!Ed P
   `* Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!micky
    `* Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!Ralph Mowery
     `* Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!Ed P
      `* Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!Bob F
       `* Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!Ralph Mowery
        +* Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!Frank
        |`* Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!Jim Joyce
        | `- Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!Clare Snyder
        +- Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!Bob F
        +- Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!Jim Joyce
        `* Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!Clare Snyder
         `- Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!Jim Joyce

1
OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<us5p9e$3dnom$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55865&group=alt.home.repair#55865

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 16:33:50 -0800
 by: T - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 00:33 UTC

Hi All,

In wonderful news for the Republic today, The Supreme
Court ruled unanimously that Colorado election
interference will not be tolerated and
Trump can not be taken off the ballot.

Legal experts rally around Supreme Court ruling keeping Trump on ballot:
'Stern warning' to 'radicals':

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/legal-experts-rally-around-supreme-court-ruling-trump-ballot-stern-warning-radicals

The "Anointed" should be soils themselves pretty big
time today. Boo Hoo Hoo. I hear they would
be welcome in Cuba or North Korea, where they
can interfere with elections all they want.

Viva la libertad, carajo!

-T

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<us832f$3vf7l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55866&group=alt.home.repair#55866

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 13:33:03 -0800
 by: T - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 21:33 UTC

On 3/4/24 16:33, T wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> In wonderful news for the Republic today, The Supreme
> Court ruled unanimously that Colorado election
> interference will not be tolerated and
> Trump can not be taken off the ballot.
>
> Legal experts rally around Supreme Court ruling keeping Trump on ballot:
> 'Stern warning' to 'radicals':
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/legal-experts-rally-around-supreme-court-ruling-trump-ballot-stern-warning-radicals
>
> The "Anointed" should be soils themselves pretty big
> time today.  Boo Hoo Hoo.  I hear they would
> be welcome in Cuba or North Korea, where they
> can interfere with elections all they want.
>
> Viva la libertad, carajo!
>
> -T

https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/afb030524dAPR-800x0.jpg

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<CghUCjqdLVoexiOGJNgSyvvzqDqWSWQg@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55872&group=alt.home.repair#55872

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 24 00:18:07 UTC
From: auk...@att.blackberry.not (auks)
 by: auks - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 00:18 UTC

T wrote:
> On 3/4/24 16:33, T wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> In wonderful news for the Republic today, The Supreme
>> Court ruled unanimously that Colorado election
>> interference will not be tolerated and
>> Trump can not be taken off the ballot.
>>
>> Legal experts rally around Supreme Court ruling keeping Trump on ballot: 'Stern warning' to 'radicals':
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/legal-experts-rally-around-supreme-court-ruling-trump-ballot-stern-warning-radicals
>>
>> The "Anointed" should be soils themselves pretty big
>> time today.  Boo Hoo Hoo.  I hear they would
>> be welcome in Cuba or North Korea, where they
>> can interfere with elections all they want.
>>
>> Viva la libertad, carajo!
>>
>> -T
>

> https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/afb030524dAPR-800x0.jpg

I'm glad to see the Supreme Court did the right thing.
We the People are supposed to select political candidates, not some lunatic Colorado Democrat dictator.
Democrats are absolutely insane.

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<us8ek4$1g7b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55874&group=alt.home.repair#55874

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 16:50:11 -0800
 by: T - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 00:50 UTC

On 3/5/24 16:18, auks wrote:
> T wrote:
>> On 3/4/24 16:33, T wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> In wonderful news for the Republic today, The Supreme
>>> Court ruled unanimously that Colorado election
>>> interference will not be tolerated and
>>> Trump can not be taken off the ballot.
>>>
>>> Legal experts rally around Supreme Court ruling keeping Trump on
>>> ballot: 'Stern warning' to 'radicals':
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/legal-experts-rally-around-supreme-court-ruling-trump-ballot-stern-warning-radicals
>>>
>>> The "Anointed" should be soils themselves pretty big
>>> time today.  Boo Hoo Hoo.  I hear they would
>>> be welcome in Cuba or North Korea, where they
>>> can interfere with elections all they want.
>>>
>>> Viva la libertad, carajo!
>>>
>>> -T
>>

>> https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/afb030524dAPR-800x0.jpg
>

> I'm glad to see the Supreme Court did the right thing.
> We the People are supposed to select political candidates, not some
> lunatic Colorado Democrat dictator.
> Democrats are absolutely insane.

I could have been sent to my death by some idiot liberal
arts major that could not make it as a taxis cab driver
(Air Force officers) for protect the right to choose
whoever the s*** We the People want to choose. And a lot
of us never came back. How dare those ass holes use our
legal system to try an block our rights.

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<65e7b94a$0$2137431$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55889&group=alt.home.repair#55889

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 19:31:06 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 00:31 UTC

On 3/5/2024 7:18 PM, auks wrote:
> T wrote:
>> On 3/4/24 16:33, T wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> In wonderful news for the Republic today, The Supreme
>>> Court ruled unanimously that Colorado election
>>> interference will not be tolerated and
>>> Trump can not be taken off the ballot.
>>>
>>> Legal experts rally around Supreme Court ruling keeping Trump on
>>> ballot: 'Stern warning' to 'radicals':
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/legal-experts-rally-around-supreme-court-ruling-trump-ballot-stern-warning-radicals
>>>
>>> The "Anointed" should be soils themselves pretty big
>>> time today.  Boo Hoo Hoo.  I hear they would
>>> be welcome in Cuba or North Korea, where they
>>> can interfere with elections all they want.
>>>
>>> Viva la libertad, carajo!
>>>
>>> -T
>>

>> https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/afb030524dAPR-800x0.jpg
>

> I'm glad to see the Supreme Court did the right thing.
> We the People are supposed to select political candidates, not some
> lunatic Colorado Democrat dictator.
> Democrats are absolutely insane.

One important factor here. He has not been convicted yet. If he is, he
should not be on the ballot or in the office. That should be decided
soon, before November.

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<a8lgui9g6decbvfn704h71gqas4oiajdbr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55896&group=alt.home.repair#55896

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 06:41:01 -0500
 by: micky - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 11:41 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 5 Mar 2024 19:31:06 -0500, Ed P
<esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 3/5/2024 7:18 PM, auks wrote:
>> T wrote:

>>> https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/afb030524dAPR-800x0.jpg
>>

>> I'm glad to see the Supreme Court did the right thing.
>> We the People are supposed to select political candidates, not some
>> lunatic Colorado Democrat dictator.
>> Democrats are absolutely insane.
>

>One important factor here. He has not been convicted yet. If he is, he
>should not be on the ballot or in the office. That should be decided
>soon, before November.

During the oral arguments, they talked about one state deciding for the
whole country, and I didn't hear pushback on that, but maybe the tv
didn't play that part. I don't see in what way it would be deciding for
the whole country. If he was taken off the ballot in Colorado, that
would only affect votes in Colorado.

Plus the majority of rthe court went beyond issues that were raised by
the case, claiming states couldn't even disqualify candidates runniung
for *Congress* and that other officers such as Attorney General of the
US couldn't be excluded without a law passed. But they will never be
able to pass such a law becausae the Republicans will oppose it.

There are quite a few seditionists besides trump and some may want to
get hgh offices like AG, or Asst. AG, or SecDef. That's all we need, a
known traitor running the defense department. I used to respect the
USSC.

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<MPG.405265bb777211c9989f38@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55907&group=alt.home.repair#55907

From: rmower...@charter.net (Ralph Mowery)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 11:37:14 -0500
 by: Ralph Mowery - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 16:37 UTC

In article <a8lgui9g6decbvfn704h71gqas4oiajdbr@4ax.com>, NONONOmisc07
@fmguy.com says...

> During the oral arguments, they talked about one state deciding for the
> whole country, and I didn't hear pushback on that, but maybe the tv
> didn't play that part. I don't see in what way it would be deciding for
> the whole country. If he was taken off the ballot in Colorado, that
> would only affect votes in Colorado.

I do not see how any person could be taken off any ballot in the
primaries. This is a party issue and if someone gets enough support to
be put on the ballot it seems to me it is not up to the state but the
party.

Say I want to run and start the party of Ralph. I get a few million
peope to support me. Then I start the party and someone wants to run
aginst me. It seems it is up to me to the
Ralph party as to who should be put on that ballot.

I can see the US government election people keeping someone off the
ballot even though I do not agree with that. It should be up to the
people of the US to decide on the president and congress no matter what
they have done in the past. As someone said Trump could run the country
from jail.

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<65e8a8db$0$3158685$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55908&group=alt.home.repair#55908

Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 12:33:15 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 17:33 UTC

On 3/6/2024 11:37 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <a8lgui9g6decbvfn704h71gqas4oiajdbr@4ax.com>, NONONOmisc07
> @fmguy.com says...
>>
>> During the oral arguments, they talked about one state deciding for the
>> whole country, and I didn't hear pushback on that, but maybe the tv
>> didn't play that part. I don't see in what way it would be deciding for
>> the whole country. If he was taken off the ballot in Colorado, that
>> would only affect votes in Colorado.
>>

> I do not see how any person could be taken off any ballot in the
> primaries. This is a party issue and if someone gets enough support to
> be put on the ballot it seems to me it is not up to the state but the
> party.
>
> Say I want to run and start the party of Ralph. I get a few million
> peope to support me. Then I start the party and someone wants to run
> aginst me. It seems it is up to me to the
> Ralph party as to who should be put on that ballot.
>
> I can see the US government election people keeping someone off the
> ballot even though I do not agree with that. It should be up to the
> people of the US to decide on the president and congress no matter what
> they have done in the past. As someone said Trump could run the country
> from jail.

You are missing one key word in this. INSURRECTION
Do you really want someone on the ballot that defied the constitution
and would want to be a dictator? He would eliminate future elections.
Why do you think Trump admires Kim Jon Un? He wants to be like him

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55910&group=alt.home.repair#55910

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 09:58:57 -0800
 by: Bob F - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 17:58 UTC

On 3/6/2024 9:33 AM, Ed P wrote:
> On 3/6/2024 11:37 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
>> In article <a8lgui9g6decbvfn704h71gqas4oiajdbr@4ax.com>, NONONOmisc07
>> @fmguy.com says...
>>>
>>> During the oral arguments, they talked about one state deciding for the
>>> whole country, and I didn't hear pushback on that, but maybe the tv
>>> didn't play that part.  I don't see in what way it would be deciding for
>>> the whole country.  If he was taken off the ballot in Colorado, that
>>> would only affect votes in Colorado.
>>>

>> I do not see how any person could be taken off any ballot in the
>> primaries.  This is a party issue and if someone gets enough support to
>> be put on the ballot it seems to me it is not up to the state but the
>> party.
>>
>> Say I want to run and start the party of Ralph.  I get a few million
>> peope  to support me.  Then I start the party and someone wants to run
>> aginst me.  It  seems it is up to me to the
>> Ralph party as to who should be put on that ballot.
>>
>> I can see the US government election people keeping someone off the
>> ballot even though I do not agree with that.  It should be up to the
>> people of the US to decide on the president and congress no matter what
>> they have done in the past.  As someone said Trump could run the country
>> from jail.
>>

> You are missing one key word in this.      INSURRECTION
> Do you really want someone on the ballot that defied the constitution
> and would want to be a dictator?  He would eliminate future elections.
> Why do you think Trump admires Kim Jon Un?  He wants to be like him

Do you really want a president who insists that he is forever immune
from prosecution for every crime he has ever has the compulsion to commit?

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<MPG.4052869fa87e3593989f3a@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55913&group=alt.home.repair#55913

From: rmower...@charter.net (Ralph Mowery)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 13:57:25 -0500
 by: Ralph Mowery - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 18:57 UTC

In article <usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me>, bobnospam@gmail.com says...

> > You are missing one key word in this.      INSURRECTION
> > Do you really want someone on the ballot that defied the constitution
> > and would want to be a dictator?  He would eliminate future elections.
> > Why do you think Trump admires Kim Jon Un?  He wants to be like him
>
> Do you really want a president who insists that he is forever immune
> from prosecution for every crime he has ever has the compulsion to commit?

We already have a president that is not being prosecuted for the crimes
he ad family has committed.

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<usaha4$jbsp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55918&group=alt.home.repair#55918

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 14:48:19 -0500
 by: Frank - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 19:48 UTC

On 3/6/2024 1:57 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me>, bobnospam@gmail.com says...
>>
>>> You are missing one key word in this.      INSURRECTION
>>> Do you really want someone on the ballot that defied the constitution
>>> and would want to be a dictator?  He would eliminate future elections.
>>> Why do you think Trump admires Kim Jon Un?  He wants to be like him
>>
>> Do you really want a president who insists that he is forever immune
>> from prosecution for every crime he has ever has the compulsion to commit?
>>

> We already have a president that is not being prosecuted for the crimes
> he ad family has committed.

Libs here are delusional and think if Trump is elected he will act like
Biden.

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<usamf8$kg6i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55919&group=alt.home.repair#55919

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 13:16:21 -0800
 by: Bob F - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 21:16 UTC

On 3/6/2024 10:57 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me>, bobnospam@gmail.com says...
>>
>>> You are missing one key word in this.      INSURRECTION
>>> Do you really want someone on the ballot that defied the constitution
>>> and would want to be a dictator?  He would eliminate future elections.
>>> Why do you think Trump admires Kim Jon Un?  He wants to be like him
>>
>> Do you really want a president who insists that he is forever immune
>> from prosecution for every crime he has ever has the compulsion to commit?
>>

> We already have a president that is not being prosecuted for the crimes
> he ad family has committed.

Still fantasizing about the fantasy "biden crimes" even after the GOP's
only "witness's" have been dcriminally charged for their now admitted
lies???

In the meanwhile, the trump crime family has lost multiple prosecutions,
with 91 counts still to be tried if the stacked supreme court will ever
allow the trials to actually happen.

The fake "foundation" used to launder funds, rape and defamation,
massive corporate fraud, incredible national security violations, and a
worlds record of outrageous lies to the voters are no problem to the GOP
voters of these days. They apparently love all of it.

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<k5vhui1mjg4n8s6gji0rt2depk3ambt6i9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55930&group=alt.home.repair#55930

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
References: <us5p9e$3dnom$1@dont-email.me> <us832f$3vf7l$1@dont-email.me> <CghUCjqdLVoexiOGJNgSyvvzqDqWSWQg@news.usenet.farm> <65e7b94a$0$2137431$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <a8lgui9g6decbvfn704h71gqas4oiajdbr@4ax.com> <MPG.405265bb777211c9989f38@news.eternal-september.org> <65e8a8db$0$3158685$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.4052869fa87e3593989f3a@news.eternal-september.org> <usaha4$jbsp$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 17:33:35 -0600
 by: Jim Joyce - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 23:33 UTC

On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 14:48:19 -0500, Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote:

>On 3/6/2024 1:57 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
>> In article <usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me>, bobnospam@gmail.com says...

>>> Do you really want a president who insists that he is forever immune
>>> from prosecution for every crime he has ever has the compulsion to commit?
>>>

>> We already have a president that is not being prosecuted for the crimes
>> he ad family has committed.
>>

>Libs here are delusional and think if Trump is elected he will act like
>Biden.

I could vote for Trump if I seriously believed he could act like Biden. I don't
think he can, though. He's been a shyster and grifter his whole life, and I'm
not confident that he could change now, even if he wanted to.

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<5bvhuilnmllm9gg1jekf5g9tm9h2ajdkfc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55931&group=alt.home.repair#55931

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 17:35:06 -0600
 by: Jim Joyce - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 23:35 UTC

On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 13:57:25 -0500, Ralph Mowery <rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:

>In article <usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me>, bobnospam@gmail.com says...
>>
>> > You are missing one key word in this.      INSURRECTION
>> > Do you really want someone on the ballot that defied the constitution
>> > and would want to be a dictator?  He would eliminate future elections.
>> > Why do you think Trump admires Kim Jon Un?  He wants to be like him
>>
>> Do you really want a president who insists that he is forever immune
>> from prosecution for every crime he has ever has the compulsion to commit?
>>

>We already have a president that is not being prosecuted for the crimes
>he ad family has committed.

Before being prosecuted, charges would have to be filed. Before charges are
filed, you usually need evidence of a crime. You see the problem, right?

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<k57kuih9d0tp04kqomtghd9seqvi577ieu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55967&group=alt.home.repair#55967

From: cla...@snyder.on.ca (Clare Snyder)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 15:05:23 -0500
References: <us5p9e$3dnom$1@dont-email.me> <us832f$3vf7l$1@dont-email.me> <CghUCjqdLVoexiOGJNgSyvvzqDqWSWQg@news.usenet.farm> <65e7b94a$0$2137431$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <a8lgui9g6decbvfn704h71gqas4oiajdbr@4ax.com> <MPG.405265bb777211c9989f38@news.eternal-september.org> <65e8a8db$0$3158685$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.4052869fa87e3593989f3a@news.eternal-september.org>
 by: Clare Snyder - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:05 UTC

On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 13:57:25 -0500, Ralph Mowery
<rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:

>In article <usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me>, bobnospam@gmail.com says...
>>
>> > You are missing one key word in this.      INSURRECTION
>> > Do you really want someone on the ballot that defied the constitution
>> > and would want to be a dictator?  He would eliminate future elections.
>> > Why do you think Trump admires Kim Jon Un?  He wants to be like him
>>
>> Do you really want a president who insists that he is forever immune
>> from prosecution for every crime he has ever has the compulsion to commit?
>>

>We already have a president that is not being prosecuted for the crimes
>he ad family has committed.

You made several errors in your post. You have an EX president that
is not being prosecuted for the crimes he and family has committed.
You have a CURRENT president who is being accused of crimes he and his
family are alleged (without ANY PROOF AT ALL) of comitting. The
chargest leveled against your current president are just tit-for-tat
revenge by your childish ex president and his crime family and
supporters for attempting to hold them responsible UNDER THE LAW which
applies to them just as much as to any other common criminal

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<rg7kui9mnjrquq4vv6mrqpnrbdlg18sq4o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55968&group=alt.home.repair#55968

From: cla...@snyder.on.ca (Clare Snyder)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 15:12:00 -0500
References: <us5p9e$3dnom$1@dont-email.me> <us832f$3vf7l$1@dont-email.me> <CghUCjqdLVoexiOGJNgSyvvzqDqWSWQg@news.usenet.farm> <65e7b94a$0$2137431$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <a8lgui9g6decbvfn704h71gqas4oiajdbr@4ax.com> <MPG.405265bb777211c9989f38@news.eternal-september.org> <65e8a8db$0$3158685$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.4052869fa87e3593989f3a@news.eternal-september.org> <usaha4$jbsp$1@dont-email.me> <k5vhui1mjg4n8s6gji0rt2depk3ambt6i9@4ax.com>
 by: Clare Snyder - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:12 UTC

On Wed, 06 Mar 2024 17:33:35 -0600, Jim Joyce <none@none.invalid>
wrote:

>On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 14:48:19 -0500, Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote:
>
>>On 3/6/2024 1:57 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
>>> In article <usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me>, bobnospam@gmail.com says...

>>> We already have a president that is not being prosecuted for the crimes
>>> he ad family has committed.
>>>

>>Libs here are delusional and think if Trump is elected he will act like
>>Biden.
>
>I could vote for Trump if I seriously believed he could act like Biden. I don't
>think he can, though. He's been a shyster and grifter his whole life, and I'm
>not confident that he could change now, even if he wanted to.
I'll do you one better. not only am I "not confident that he could
change now, even if he wanted to." I "am confident he could not change
now, even if he wanted to"
He has admitted he "is a snake" using this story:

A man started to climb a high, steep mountain when a snake asked the
man to carry him along. “But you’re a snake,” the man said. The snake
smiled. “Don’t worry. I won’t bite you.” After days of arduous
climbing, the man reached the mountain summit, whereupon the poisonous
snake bit him. As he lay dying, the man cried out, “You said you
wouldn’t bite me!” His reptilian hitchhiker looked at him and said,
“Ha! You knew I was a snake when you picked me up.”

Re: OT: YUGE blow to liberals and YUGE Win for the Republic!

<v3ckuil1eusbrgm03r26e3aa4ajdj9l7i9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55976&group=alt.home.repair#55976

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
References: <us5p9e$3dnom$1@dont-email.me> <us832f$3vf7l$1@dont-email.me> <CghUCjqdLVoexiOGJNgSyvvzqDqWSWQg@news.usenet.farm> <65e7b94a$0$2137431$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <a8lgui9g6decbvfn704h71gqas4oiajdbr@4ax.com> <MPG.405265bb777211c9989f38@news.eternal-september.org> <65e8a8db$0$3158685$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.4052869fa87e3593989f3a@news.eternal-september.org> <k57kuih9d0tp04kqomtghd9seqvi577ieu@4ax.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 15:25:16 -0600
 by: Jim Joyce - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 21:25 UTC

On Thu, 07 Mar 2024 15:05:23 -0500, Clare Snyder <clare@snyder.on.ca> wrote:

>On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 13:57:25 -0500, Ralph Mowery
><rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:
>
>>In article <usaat1$hvge$1@dont-email.me>, bobnospam@gmail.com says...

>>> Do you really want a president who insists that he is forever immune
>>> from prosecution for every crime he has ever has the compulsion to commit?
>>>

>>We already have a president that is not being prosecuted for the crimes
>>he ad family has committed.
>>
>You made several errors in your post. You have an EX president that
>is not being prosecuted for the crimes he and family has committed.
>You have a CURRENT president who is being accused of crimes he and his
>family are alleged (without ANY PROOF AT ALL) of comitting. The
>chargest leveled against your current president are just tit-for-tat
>revenge by your childish ex president and his crime family and
>supporters for attempting to hold them responsible UNDER THE LAW which
>applies to them just as much as to any other common criminal

100% correct.