From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT She's so sweet
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 12:45:55 -0500
 by: micky - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 17:45 UTC

OT She's so sweet it's hard to believe Lauren Boebert's son would do
anything wrong, but you never know about children.
https://nypost.com/2024/02/28/us-news/rep-lauren-boeberts-son-tyler-arrested-faces-22-charges-after-alleged-thefts/

The same man who almost defeated her 2 years ago was running against her
again this year, but she changed to running in the next district over,
where Ken Buck was retiring. A bunch of people are running in the
Republican primary there. set for June 25.

Re: OT She's so sweet

<a3vuti96r1ih6t4fdndc3q8ji8c18cpmrk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55769&group=alt.home.repair#55769

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT She's so sweet
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:43:55 -0500
 by: micky - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 18:43 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 28 Feb 2024 12:45:55 -0500, micky
<NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:

>OT She's so sweet it's hard to believe Lauren Boebert's son would do
>anything wrong, but you never know about children.
>https://nypost.com/2024/02/28/us-news/rep-lauren-boeberts-son-tyler-arrested-faces-22-charges-after-alleged-thefts/
>
>The same man who almost defeated her 2 years ago was running against her
>again this year, but she changed to running in the next district over,
>where Ken Buck was retiring. A bunch of people are running in the
>Republican primary there. set for June 25.

First I thought that "vehicle trespass" was using a car to drive on
someone else's property without permission.
Then I thought it was trespassing inside a car, rummaging around, in
practiceprobably with the intent to steal something, but not finding
anthing to steal, or their not being able to prove something was stolen,
only that you were in the car.
But afaict, in Ohio at least, and probably Colorado, it's "borrowing"
a car without permission, but not keeping it, selling it, or dismantling
it. Joy-riding, one might say, although that phrase omits the stealing
part. I wonder how he managed to do this 4 times. People leave the
keys in their cars, or he broke the steerling lock and is still only
charged with a 4 first-class misdemeanours?
https://codelibrary.amlegal.com/codes/hudsonoh/latest/hudson_oh/0-0-0-36574

Re: OT She's so sweet

<17b85028a4db4a5a$25570$2535552$cad58068@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55781&group=alt.home.repair#55781

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: dik...@redacted.000 (Dik Kraven-Moorehead)
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 05:56:33 -0500
 by: Dik Kraven-Moorehead - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 10:56 UTC

micky wrote:
> OT She's so sweet it's hard to believe Lauren Boebert's son would do
> anything wrong, but you never know about children.
> https://nypost.com/2024/02/28/us-news/rep-lauren-boeberts-son-tyler-arrested-faces-22-charges-after-alleged-thefts/
>
> The same man who almost defeated her 2 years ago was running against her
> again this year, but she changed to running in the next district over,
> where Ken Buck was retiring. A bunch of people are running in the
> Republican primary there. set for June 25.

Tyler is getting the Trump Treatment. It's the way the deep state controls people.

Re: OT She's so sweet

<qvv0ui99tm517hs5il7bes5hr9pisn9shb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55783&group=alt.home.repair#55783

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 08:02:16 -0500
 by: micky - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:02 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 29 Feb 2024 05:56:33 -0500, Dik
Kraven-Moorehead <dikkm@redacted.000> wrote:

>micky wrote:
>> OT She's so sweet it's hard to believe Lauren Boebert's son would do
>> anything wrong, but you never know about children.
>> https://nypost.com/2024/02/28/us-news/rep-lauren-boeberts-son-tyler-arrested-faces-22-charges-after-alleged-thefts/
>>
>> The same man who almost defeated her 2 years ago was running against her
>> again this year, but she changed to running in the next district over,
>> where Ken Buck was retiring. A bunch of people are running in the
>> Republican primary there. set for June 25.
>>

>Tyler is getting the Trump Treatment. It's the way the deep state controls people.

You have a point there. It would show a lot more respect for our
esteemed elected officials if the government let their children commit
crimes.

Re: OT She's so sweet

<GU8EN.101080$U1cc.84551@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55784&group=alt.home.repair#55784

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ilhan.om...@invalid.id (Ilhan Omar-Cortez)
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 18:58:20 -0500
 by: Ilhan Omar-Cortez - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 23:58 UTC

micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 29 Feb 2024 05:56:33 -0500, Dik
> Kraven-Moorehead <dikkm@redacted.000> wrote:
>
>> micky wrote:
>>> OT She's so sweet it's hard to believe Lauren Boebert's son would do
>>> anything wrong, but you never know about children.
>>> https://nypost.com/2024/02/28/us-news/rep-lauren-boeberts-son-tyler-arrested-faces-22-charges-after-alleged-thefts/
>>>
>>> The same man who almost defeated her 2 years ago was running against her
>>> again this year, but she changed to running in the next district over,
>>> where Ken Buck was retiring. A bunch of people are running in the
>>> Republican primary there. set for June 25.
>>>

>> Tyler is getting the Trump Treatment. It's the way the deep state controls people.
>
> You have a point there. It would show a lot more respect for our
> esteemed elected officials if the government let their children commit
> crimes.

If Tyler had the deep state media and the FBI covering for him, you'd never heard about it.
Anyway, sounds like the kid wants to be like Hunter.