Kitchen activity is highlighted. Butter up a friend.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: I can't believe all the time I spend looking for shit I can't Find

SubjectAuthor
* I can't believe all the time I spend looking for shit I can't Findbosodeniro@gmail.com
+* I can't believe all the time I spend looking for shit I can't FindThomas Joseph
|`* I can't believe all the time I spend looking for shit I can't Findbosodeniro@gmail.com
| `- I can't believe all the time I spend looking for shit I can't FindThomas Joseph
`- I can't believe all the time I spend looking for shit I can't FindRas Tafarian

1
I can't believe all the time I spend looking for shit I can't Find

<3e1e0bff-0dde-4174-829d-dd2a5356b8ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2458&group=alt.life.sucks#2458

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 12:31:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I can't believe all the time I spend looking for shit I can't Find
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 19:31 UTC

I just spent a whole hour writing a post about all the shit I can't find that I just had in my hand and that I just accidentally deleted it with one defective false keystroke on this demonic HP Laptop with a paid-up warranty that HP all but refuses to honor and that I'd have to sue in court to enforce because HP would have my hard drive and not remove it first and hand it back to me at a service center before shipping it back to HP to replace their defective motherboard, which took them years to admit was in fact defective. Some day this tort and its victims will be made whole but in the meantime, you should know HP is a shameless fraud and cannot be trusted. But I digress too far and now back to all the shit I can't find and spend way too much time looking for.

Re: I can't believe all the time I spend looking for shit I can't Find

<8d6be382-f907-4d7a-b0bf-a4d1dba8d955n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2484&group=alt.life.sucks#2484

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 15:59:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 22:59 UTC

On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 3:31:41 PM UTC-4, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> I just spent a whole hour writing a post about all the shit I can't find that I just had in my hand and that I just accidentally deleted it with one defective false keystroke on this demonic HP Laptop with a paid-up warranty that HP all but refuses to honor and that I'd have to sue in court to enforce because HP would have my hard drive and not remove it first and hand it back to me at a service center before shipping it back to HP to replace their defective motherboard, which took them years to admit was in fact defective. Some day this tort and its victims will be made whole but in the meantime, you should know HP is a shameless fraud and cannot be trusted. But I digress too far and now back to all the shit I can't find and spend way too much time looking for.

Get rid of it. All of it. It's worthless. Not just your stuff. Mine too.. Get rid of all of it. Now. Before it is taken against your will. Relinquish. Surrender. Give in. Groove on being alive and forget about all the material shit, man. It's time to get spiritual. I can help you with that.

Re: I can't believe all the time I spend looking for shit I can't Find

<99fa5652-c68e-4083-ab7d-7fe61f470162n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2489&group=alt.life.sucks#2489

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 18:57:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 01:57 UTC

On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 3:59:45 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 3:31:41 PM UTC-4, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I just spent a whole hour writing a post about all the shit I can't find that I just had in my hand and that I just accidentally deleted it with one defective false keystroke on this demonic HP Laptop with a paid-up warranty that HP all but refuses to honor and that I'd have to sue in court to enforce because HP would have my hard drive and not remove it first and hand it back to me at a service center before shipping it back to HP to replace their defective motherboard, which took them years to admit was in fact defective. Some day this tort and its victims will be made whole but in the meantime, you should know HP is a shameless fraud and cannot be trusted. But I digress too far and now back to all the shit I can't find and spend way too much time looking for.
> Get rid of it. All of it. It's worthless. Not just your stuff. Mine too. Get rid of all of it. Now. Before it is taken against your will. Relinquish.. Surrender. Give in. Groove on being alive and forget about all the material shit, man. It's time to get spiritual. I can help you with that.

I think keyboards and keystrokes on all devices have been cursed by the devil and that's why people are killing each other and chopping their heads off to get top-listed in the crime reports on Google, Edge and Bing.

Re: I can't believe all the time I spend looking for shit I can't Find

<0cdd3c46-0b6f-436e-abcf-2f5dffc0c67en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2490&group=alt.life.sucks#2490

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 15:01:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 22:01 UTC

> I think keyboards and keystrokes on all devices have been cursed by the devil and that's why people are killing each other and chopping their heads off to get top-listed in the crime reports on Google, Edge and Bing.

The smartphone camera is also involved, probably to an even higher level with people committing heinous deeds they never would have considered without the device. "Oh wow, I've got this camera and there's that bum over there just waiting to get beat down on video, so what the hell, let's do this thing."

I swear to God Your Honor, the camera made me do it

Re: I can't believe all the time I spend looking for shit I can't Find

<17AnJ.35952$zF3.22030@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5559&group=alt.life.sucks#5559

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 13:43:46 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:43 UTC

wrote in message

I just spent a whole hour writing a post about all the shit I can't find
that I just had in my hand and that I just accidentally deleted it with one
defective false keystroke on this demonic HP Laptop with a paid-up warranty
that HP all but refuses to honor and that I'd have to sue in court to
enforce because HP would have my hard drive and not remove it first and hand
it back to me at a service center before shipping it back to HP to replace
their defective motherboard, which took them years to admit was in fact
defective. Some day this tort and its victims will be made whole but in the
meantime, you should know HP is a shameless fraud and cannot be trusted.
But I digress too far and now back to all the shit I can't find and spend
way too much time looking for.

"BOSO DE NIRO" -- FAKE IMPOSTER BOZO -- (Nero) HOMO FETISH FOR ROMAN BOYS

HERE IS THE GUESOME HIDEOUS CREATURE NAMED:

"boso de niro"

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

THERE IS ONLY ONE SMILKSTEIN.
THERE IS ONLY ONE 'BOZO'

BOSO DE NIRO IS YET ANOTHER ITALIAN LOVING
HOMOSEXUAL WHO JACKS OFF TO
ROBERT DE NIRO'S PHOTO.

BOSO DE NIRO HOMOSEXUAL FETISH FOR
ITALIANS.