One can't proceed from the informal to the formal by formal means.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion Crisis Worsens

SubjectAuthor
* Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion CrisisGreta Thongturd
`* Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion CrCindy Hamilton
 +* Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion CrBob F
 |`- Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion Crmicky
 `* Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion CrJRB Ware
  `* Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion CrRalph Mowery
   +- Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion CrCindy Hamilton
   `- Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion CrBob F

1
Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion Crisis Worsens

<rA3BN.55292$9cLc.14322@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55474&group=alt.home.repair#55474

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: greta.th...@cologny.mafia.wef (Greta Thongturd)
Subject: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant
Invasion Crisis Worsens
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 10:28:31 -0500
 by: Greta Thongturd - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:28 UTC

https://www.infowars.com/posts/gov-whitmer-calls-on-michiganders-to-house-illegals-as-migrant-invasion-crisis-worsens/

Hey Cindy, Got any spare bedrooms?

Is slavery making a comeback?

Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion Crisis Worsens

<ga4BN.266059$vFZa.234@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55475&group=alt.home.repair#55475

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Subject: Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As
Migrant Invasion Crisis Worsens
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 16:10:52 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 16:10 UTC

On 2024-02-20, Greta Thongturd <greta.thongturd@cologny.mafia.wef> wrote:

I snipped your bogus infowars link to replace it with real information:
https://www.michigan.gov/ogm/resources/volunteer-to-support-refugee-resettlement

> Hey Cindy, Got any spare bedrooms?

No.

> Is slavery making a comeback?

Are you unfamiliar with the meaning of the word "volunteer"?

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion Crisis Worsens

<ur3cst$2o6kf$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55492&group=alt.home.repair#55492

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Invasion Crisis Worsens
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:33:36 -0800
 by: Bob F - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 23:33 UTC

On 2/20/2024 8:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2024-02-20, Greta Thongturd <greta.thongturd@cologny.mafia.wef> wrote:
>>

> I snipped your bogus infowars link to replace it with real information:
> https://www.michigan.gov/ogm/resources/volunteer-to-support-refugee-resettlement
>
>> Hey Cindy, Got any spare bedrooms?
>
> No.
>
>> Is slavery making a comeback?
>
> Are you unfamiliar with the meaning of the word "volunteer"?

The concept is incomprehensible to the trumpglodytes.

Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion Crisis Worsens

<1hlati97788j16flerh4vi314vibh2t88r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55496&group=alt.home.repair#55496

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion Crisis Worsens
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 20:47:49 -0500
 by: micky - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 01:47 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:33:36 -0800, Bob F
<bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2/20/2024 8:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On 2024-02-20, Greta Thongturd <greta.thongturd@cologny.mafia.wef> wrote:
>>>

>> I snipped your bogus infowars link to replace it with real information:
>> https://www.michigan.gov/ogm/resources/volunteer-to-support-refugee-resettlement
>>
>>> Hey Cindy, Got any spare bedrooms?
>>
>> No.
>>
>>> Is slavery making a comeback?
>>
>> Are you unfamiliar with the meaning of the word "volunteer"?
>>

>The concept is incomprehensible to the trumpglodytes.

Only suckers volunteer. Only suckers give to charity.

Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion Crisis Worsens

<LrlBN.402517$7sbb.32482@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55503&group=alt.home.repair#55503

Invasion Crisis Worsens
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: jrb.w...@quid.pro.joe (JRB Ware)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 06:50:02 -0500
 by: JRB Ware - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 11:50 UTC

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2024-02-20, Greta Thongturd <greta.thongturd@cologny.mafia.wef> wrote:
>>

> I snipped your bogus infowars link to replace it with real information:
> https://www.michigan.gov/ogm/resources/volunteer-to-support-refugee-resettlement

I find infowars.com more truthful than any *.gov site.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/gov-whitmer-calls-on-michiganders-to-house-illegals-as-migrant-invasion-crisis-worsens/

>> Hey Cindy, Got any spare bedrooms?
>
> No.
>
>> Is slavery making a comeback?
>
> Are you unfamiliar with the meaning of the word "volunteer"?

A few years ago, the hypocritical Democrats were accusing President Trump of employing illegals at his golf resorts.
Then it was discovered that many Dem senators and congresscritters employed illegal domestics.
Of course, employing illegal invaders is now fashionable.

https://thehill.com/latino/429136-more-than-100-undocumented-immigrants-worked-at-trumps-bedminster-resort-during/

But I can't help but think that Whitmer is setting Michiganders up (think fake FBI kidnapping).
Will Gretch later have the "volunteers" arrested for harboring illegal invaders?

Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion Crisis Worsens

<MPG.403fded380e17ebe989f2a@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55512&group=alt.home.repair#55512

From: rmower...@charter.net (Ralph Mowery)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 10:20:36 -0500
 by: Ralph Mowery - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 15:20 UTC

In article <LrlBN.402517$7sbb.32482@fx16.iad>, jrb.ware@quid.pro.joe
says...

> A few years ago, the hypocritical Democrats were accusing President Trump of employing illegals at his golf resorts.
> Then it was discovered that many Dem senators and congresscritters employed illegal domestics.
> Of course, employing illegal invaders is now fashionable.
>
> https://thehill.com/latino/429136-more-than-100-undocumented-immigrants-worked-at-trumps-bedminster-resort-during/
>
> But I can't help but think that Whitmer is setting Michiganders up (think fake FBI kidnapping).
> Will Gretch later have the "volunteers" arrested for harboring illegal invaders?

While they should not be doing that, the illegals were doing some work.
How many of the 4 million that are in the US are doing any work now ?

Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion Crisis Worsens

<RkrBN.414703$xHn7.316066@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55525&group=alt.home.repair#55525

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Migrant Invasion Crisis Worsens
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 18:32:17 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 18:32 UTC

On 2024-02-21, Ralph Mowery <rmowery42@charter.net> wrote:
> In article <LrlBN.402517$7sbb.32482@fx16.iad>, jrb.ware@quid.pro.joe
> says...
>>
>> A few years ago, the hypocritical Democrats were accusing President Trump of employing illegals at his golf resorts.
>> Then it was discovered that many Dem senators and congresscritters employed illegal domestics.
>> Of course, employing illegal invaders is now fashionable.
>>
>> https://thehill.com/latino/429136-more-than-100-undocumented-immigrants-worked-at-trumps-bedminster-resort-during/
>>
>> But I can't help but think that Whitmer is setting Michiganders up (think fake FBI kidnapping).
>> Will Gretch later have the "volunteers" arrested for harboring illegal invaders?
>>

> While they should not be doing that, the illegals were doing some work.
> How many of the 4 million that are in the US are doing any work now ?

It's estimated that 8.8 million illegal immigrants are part of the U.S.
labor force.

https://edworkforce.house.gov/uploadedfiles/9.13.23_camarota_testimony_help_subcommittee_hearing_on_open_borders_and_workforce.pdf

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Queen Whitmer Calls on Michiganders to House Illegals As Migrant Invasion Crisis Worsens

<ur5jjs$3b0f7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55526&group=alt.home.repair#55526

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Invasion Crisis Worsens
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 11:40:44 -0800
 by: Bob F - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:40 UTC

On 2/21/2024 7:20 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <LrlBN.402517$7sbb.32482@fx16.iad>, jrb.ware@quid.pro.joe
> says...
>>
>> A few years ago, the hypocritical Democrats were accusing President Trump of employing illegals at his golf resorts.
>> Then it was discovered that many Dem senators and congresscritters employed illegal domestics.
>> Of course, employing illegal invaders is now fashionable.
>>
>> https://thehill.com/latino/429136-more-than-100-undocumented-immigrants-worked-at-trumps-bedminster-resort-during/
>>
>> But I can't help but think that Whitmer is setting Michiganders up (think fake FBI kidnapping).
>> Will Gretch later have the "volunteers" arrested for harboring illegal invaders?
>>

> While they should not be doing that, the illegals were doing some work.
> How many of the 4 million that are in the US are doing any work now ?

And why are "illegals" expected to be responsible for many trillions of
increased USA GNP and a trillion of increased USA tax collections for
the next decade?