More people are flattered into virtue than bullied out of vice. -- R. S. Surtees

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

SubjectAuthor
* OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!T
+* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!Frank
|+* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
||+* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!Frank
|||+* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
|||`* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
||| +- Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
||| `* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!rbowman
|||  +- Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
|||  `- Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile GossipPeeler
||+* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!Skid Marks
|||`- Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!bigdog
||+* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!Skid Marks
|||`- Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!bigdog
||+* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!T
|||+* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
|||`* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!trader_4
||| `* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
|||  `* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!micky
|||   `* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
|||    `* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!rbowman
|||     +- Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile GossipPeeler
|||     `- Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!T
||`* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!Rod Speed
|| +* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!rbowman
|| |+- Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!T
|| |+* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!Rod Speed
|| |`- Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile GossipPeeler
|| `- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
|`* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!trader_4
| +- Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
| `* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!Cindy Hamilton
|  `- Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!micky
+* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!T
|`- Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!Dik Kraven-Moorehead
`* Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!trader_4
 `- Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅

Pages:123
Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<17b4adf6f4142ac0$126494$1979536$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55368&group=alt.home.repair#55368

Subject: Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: dik...@redacted.000 (Dik Kraven-Moorehead)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:50:34 -0500
 by: Dik Kraven-Moorehead - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 14:50 UTC

T wrote:
> On 2/14/24 16:47, T wrote:
>> https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/02/14/vladimir-putin-tells-the-world-which-us-presidential-candidate-he-would-prefer-to-have-in-the-white-house-n2170136
>>
>> https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/bg021224dAPR-800x0.jpg
>

> Interesting how American Pravda just ignores this.  But
> if Putin had endorsed Trump, the would be soiling themselves.

So true!

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<AiaAN.62460$Erzc.20445@fx05.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55377&group=alt.home.repair#55377

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:20:10 -0500
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 22:20 UTC

Frank wrote on 2/15/2024 11:59 AM:
> On 2/15/2024 11:27 AM, 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote:
>> Frank wrote on 2/15/2024 10:51 AM:

>>> Heard that this am.  When Biden first became senator one of the
>>> reasons I did not like him was his being soft on the communists.
>>

>> You should not use "communists" as a synonym for the USSR.
>>
>> The Russian Federation (modern Russia since 1991) is not communist
>> anymore. As a matter of fact, Russia is a White-Christian-majority
>> democracy.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia
>>

> Biden went to the US senate in 1972 so my comment is correct.

Biden was merely following the general US policy at the time. The
deep-state was calling the shots. All the Congress critters had to fall
in. Biden had no choice. Biden probably won his seat because of his
stance on China. The US populace was eager to put an end to the Vietnam
War. Here is some historical background of the US policy towards China
in 1972:

In 1949 the US-backed Chiang's Nationalist regime in China lost to Mao's
Communist regime in their civil war, and Chiang fled and moved shop to
the island of Taiwan with the help of the US 7th Fleet. The US propped
up the Chiang regime in Taiwan as the true representative of China in
the United Nations and continued to occupy the seat of China in the 5
permanent security council members with veto power. The US placed
economic embargo on Mao's mainland China.

In the 1950s the US was helping the French to fight against Vietnamese
people's war of independence against their French colonial overlord.
After the French was defeated, The US installed a puppet dictator in the
new independent Vietnam and screwed Ho Chi Minh out of the position of
the first democratically elected president of the new independent
republic of Vietnam. In 1965 the US was in full combat in Vietnam after
the CIA contrived lie of "Gulf of Tonkin Incident".  The rest was
history. Vietnam was partition into North and South Vietnam. The US,
despite overwhelming firepower, was losing to the China-backed Ho Chi
Minh guerrilla forces. The US was struggling to find a way to retreat
from Vietnam without loosing face.

President Richard Nixon secretly sent Henry Kissinger to China in 1969
to pave way for leadership meeting with Mao, and finally in 1971 Richard
Nixon visited China. The end result was that the US pulled out of
Vietnam (Nixon called that "Peach with Honour"), both Chiang and Mao
died of old age, the official seat in the United Nations representing
China was reverted back to Mao's Communist regime in mainland China, and
the USA promised to honour the "One-China Policy", that the island of
Taiwan is a part of China.

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<_tbAN.73645$ds1.127@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55382&group=alt.home.repair#55382

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 18:40:40 -0500
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 23:40 UTC

😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote on 2/17/2024 5:20 PM:
> Frank wrote on 2/15/2024 11:59 AM:

>>> You should not use "communists" as a synonym for the USSR.
>>>
>>> The Russian Federation (modern Russia since 1991) is not communist
>>> anymore. As a matter of fact, Russia is a White-Christian-majority
>>> democracy.
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia
>>>

>> Biden went to the US senate in 1972 so my comment is correct.
>

> Biden was merely following the general US policy at the time. The
> deep-state was calling the shots. All the Congress critters had to
> fall in. Biden had no choice. Biden probably won his seat because of
> his stance on China. The US populace was eager to put an end to the
> Vietnam War. Here is some historical background of the US policy
> towards China in 1972:
>
> In 1949 the US-backed Chiang's Nationalist regime in China lost to
> Mao's Communist regime in their civil war, and Chiang fled and moved
> shop to the island of Taiwan with the help of the US 7th Fleet. The US
> propped up the Chiang regime in Taiwan as the true representative of
> China in the United Nations and continued to occupy the seat of China
> in the 5 permanent security council members with veto power. The US
> placed economic embargo on Mao's mainland China.
>
> In the 1950s the US was helping the French to fight against Vietnamese
> people's war of independence against their French colonial overlord.
> After the French was defeated, The US installed a puppet dictator in
> the new independent Vietnam and screwed Ho Chi Minh out of the
> position of the first democratically elected president of the new
> independent republic of Vietnam. In 1965 the US was in full combat in
> Vietnam after the CIA contrived lie of "Gulf of Tonkin Incident".  The
> rest was history. Vietnam was [partitioned] into North and South
> Vietnam. The US, despite overwhelming firepower, was losing to the
> China-backed Ho Chi Minh guerrilla forces. The US was struggling to
> find a way to retreat from Vietnam without loosing face.
>
> President Richard Nixon secretly sent Henry Kissinger to China in 1969
> to pave way for leadership meeting with Mao, and finally in 1971
> Richard Nixon visited China. The end result was that the US pulled out
> of Vietnam (Nixon called that "[Peace] with Honour"), both Chiang and
> Mao died of old age, the official seat in the United Nations
> representing China was reverted back to Mao's Communist regime in
> mainland China, and the USA promised to honour the "One-China Policy",
> that the island of Taiwan is a part of China.

I have corrected two spelled mistakes (in square brackets).

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<l3d3mcF8f6lU7@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55390&group=alt.home.repair#55390

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 18 Feb 2024 01:09:33 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 01:09 UTC

On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:20:10 -0500, 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote:

> Biden was merely following the general US policy at the time. The
> deep-state was calling the shots. All the Congress critters had to fall
> in. Biden had no choice. Biden probably won his seat because of his
> stance on China. The US populace was eager to put an end to the Vietnam
> War. Here is some historical background of the US policy towards China
> in 1972:

Biden, the Senator from MBNA....

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/11/biden-bankruptcy-president/

Those kids with the $150,000 college loans that they can't get out of even
by declaring personal bankruptcy can thank Joe. One thing Joe understands
is quid pro quo.

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<wzdAN.61853$wDMd.17902@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55393&group=alt.home.repair#55393

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 21:03:06 -0500
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 02:03 UTC

rbowman wrote on 2/17/2024 8:09 PM:
> On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:20:10 -0500, 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote:
>
>> Biden was merely following the general US policy at the time. The
>> deep-state was calling the shots. All the Congress critters had to fall
>> in. Biden had no choice. Biden probably won his seat because of his
>> stance on China. The US populace was eager to put an end to the Vietnam
>> War. Here is some historical background of the US policy towards China
>> in 1972:
> Biden, the Senator from MBNA....
>
> https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/11/biden-bankruptcy-president/
>
> Those kids with the $150,000 college loans that they can't get out of even
> by declaring personal bankruptcy can thank Joe. One thing Joe understands
> is quid pro quo.

Interesting read. I didn't know MBNA was headquartered in Delaware, and
its Biden connection.

Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

<4FjAN.451239$p%Mb.126113@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55399&group=alt.home.repair#55399

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:57:44 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 08:57 UTC

On 18 Feb 2024 01:09:33 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Biden, the Senator from MBNA....
>
> https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/11/biden-bankruptcy-president/
>
> Those kids with the $150,000 college loans that they can't get out of even
> by declaring personal bankruptcy can thank Joe. One thing Joe understands
> is quid pro quo.

The ONLY thing YOU understand is how to talk real big, you abnormal
grandiloquent BIGMOUTH!

--
Gossiping "lowbrowwoman" about herself:
"Usenet is my blog... I don't give a damn if anyone ever reads my posts

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<123419be-5863-4a9f-98db-0d6fa55c16a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55425&group=alt.home.repair#55425

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:24:15 -0800 (PST)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:24 UTC

On Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 7:47:12 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
> https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/02/14/vladimir-putin-tells-the-world-which-us-presidential-candidate-he-would-prefer-to-have-in-the-white-house-n2170136
>
> https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/bg021224dAPR-800x0.jpg

Of course it doesn't take much knowledge of reverse psychology to figure out
that this Putin statement really helps his pal Trump.

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<f706581d-a577-4451-906f-85b5ec8e718dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55427&group=alt.home.repair#55427

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:37:35 -0800 (PST)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:37 UTC

On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 10:51:24 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
> On 2/14/2024 7:47 PM, T wrote:
> > https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/02/14/vladimir-putin-tells-the-world-which-us-presidential-candidate-he-would-prefer-to-have-in-the-white-house-n2170136
> >
> > https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/bg021224dAPR-800x0.jpg
>
> Heard that this am. When Biden first became senator one of the reasons
> I did not like him was his being soft on the communists.

Quite amazing since you've defended all Trump's ass kissing with Putin.
Like when he dissed all the US intel agencies that agreed that Russia had
meddled in the 2016 election and instead said he believes Putin. Or when
he asked Russia to help his campaign. Or when he lobbied the G7 to readmit
his pal Putin after they booted him and Russia for seizing Crimea. Or just
last week, when he said that he told the leader of a NATO country that if
any country doesn't "pay their bills" that instead of honoring the US treaty
obligation to come to the defense of a NATO country, he would instead tell
Putin to go ahead and do whatever the hell he wants. Where was your
concern with any of that? And this lie about "pay their bills" really annoys me,
t's one of his biggest and longest running whoppers. It's not a bill, it was an
agreement made ten years ago for all NATO countries to move towards a target
of spending 2% of GDP on defense. And it's been happening, largely driven
by what Putin has done.

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<233b186e-5b0d-47a0-9225-6318723bd19en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55428&group=alt.home.repair#55428

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:45:33 -0800 (PST)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:45 UTC

On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 4:00:45 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
> On 2/15/24 08:27, 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote:
> > You should not use "communists" as a synonym for the USSR.
> >
> > The Russian Federation (modern Russia since 1991) is not communist
> > anymore. As a matter of fact, Russia is a White-Christian-majority
> > democracy.
> Whose political opponents have a habit of taking dive out
> windows from tall building. Dude! It is a dictatorship
> Not a democracy.

Who said last week that he told a leader of a NATO country that if a NATO
country doesn't "pay it's bills", instead of honoring our NATO treaty committment,
he would tell Putin go ahead and do whatever the hell he wants?
Speaking of Putin's political opponents being killed, Trump was asked about
that when he was running for president. His response? "We've killed a lot of
people too". Is that how you make America great? And what has Trump had
to say about the mysterious death of Navalny, the latest of these that just happened?
NOTHING. As usual, while the rest of the civilized world is condemning Putin
Trump is either silent or supporting him, like when he called Putin's invasion
of Ukraine "genius".

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<W1NAN.30219$h0q4.28588@fx02.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55434&group=alt.home.repair#55434

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:24:51 -0500
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:24 UTC

trader_4 wrote on 2/19/2024 11:45 AM:
> On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 4:00:45 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
>> On 2/15/24 08:27, 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote:
>>> You should not use "communists" as a synonym for the USSR.
>>>
>>> The Russian Federation (modern Russia since 1991) is not communist
>>> anymore. As a matter of fact, Russia is a White-Christian-majority
>>> democracy.
>> Whose political opponents have a habit of taking dive out
>> windows from tall building. Dude! It is a dictatorship
>> Not a democracy.
>
> Who said last week that he told a leader of a NATO country that if a NATO
> country doesn't "pay it's bills", instead of honoring our NATO treaty committment,
> he would tell Putin go ahead and do whatever the hell he wants?
> Speaking of Putin's political opponents being killed, Trump was asked about
> that when he was running for president. His response? "We've killed a lot of
> people too". Is that how you make America great? And what has Trump had
> to say about the mysterious death of Navalny, the latest of these that just happened?
> NOTHING. As usual, while the rest of the civilized world is condemning Putin
> Trump is either silent or supporting him, like when he called Putin's invasion
> of Ukraine "genius".

Next, Trump will tell the world that the US has been committing all the
war crimes since WWII.

If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American
president would have been hanged
https://chomsky.info/1990____-2/

Trump's honesty is too much:

Somtimes when we touch, the honesty's too much - Dan Hill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATz8ZVTALo

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<05NAN.30220$h0q4.24781@fx02.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55435&group=alt.home.repair#55435

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:28:10 -0500
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:28 UTC

trader_4 wrote on 2/19/2024 11:37 AM:
> On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 10:51:24 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
>> On 2/14/2024 7:47 PM, T wrote:
>>> https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/02/14/vladimir-putin-tells-the-world-which-us-presidential-candidate-he-would-prefer-to-have-in-the-white-house-n2170136
>>>
>>> https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/bg021224dAPR-800x0.jpg
>> Heard that this am. When Biden first became senator one of the reasons
>> I did not like him was his being soft on the communists.
> Quite amazing since you've defended all Trump's ass kissing with Putin.
> Like when he dissed all the US intel agencies that agreed that Russia had
> meddled in the 2016 election and instead said he believes Putin. Or when
> he asked Russia to help his campaign. Or when he lobbied the G7 to readmit
> his pal Putin after they booted him and Russia for seizing Crimea. Or just
> last week, when he said that he told the leader of a NATO country that if
> any country doesn't "pay their bills" that instead of honoring the US treaty
> obligation to come to the defense of a NATO country, he would instead tell
> Putin to go ahead and do whatever the hell he wants. Where was your
> concern with any of that? And this lie about "pay their bills" really annoys me,
> t's one of his biggest and longest running whoppers. It's not a bill, it was an
> agreement made ten years ago for all NATO countries to move towards a target
> of spending 2% of GDP on defense. And it's been happening, largely driven
> by what Putin has done.

Next, Trump will tell the world that the US has been committing all the
war crimes since WWII.

If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American
president would have been hanged
https://chomsky.info/1990____-2/

Trump's honesty is too much:

Sometimes when we touch, the honesty's too much - Dan Hill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATz8ZVTALo

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<amNAN.181723$7uxe.2683@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55436&group=alt.home.repair#55436

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:46:27 -0500
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:46 UTC

trader_4 wrote on 2/19/2024 11:24 AM:
> On Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 7:47:12 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
>> https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/02/14/vladimir-putin-tells-the-world-which-us-presidential-candidate-he-would-prefer-to-have-in-the-white-house-n2170136
>>
>> https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/bg021224dAPR-800x0.jpg
> Of course it doesn't take much knowledge of reverse psychology to figure out
> that this Putin statement really helps his pal Trump.

I takes one to know one.

Cinderella
She seems so easy
"It takes one to know one"
She smiles
And puts her hands
In her back pockets
Bette Davis style

Bob Dylan unplugged - Desolation Row
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zbys3

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<GyNAN.382433$c3Ea.70183@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55437&group=alt.home.repair#55437

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:59:50 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:59 UTC

On 2024-02-19, trader_4 <trader4@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 10:51:24 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
>> On 2/14/2024 7:47 PM, T wrote:
>> > https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/02/14/vladimir-putin-tells-the-world-which-us-presidential-candidate-he-would-prefer-to-have-in-the-white-house-n2170136
>> >
>> > https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/bg021224dAPR-800x0.jpg
>>
>> Heard that this am. When Biden first became senator one of the reasons
>> I did not like him was his being soft on the communists.
>
> Quite amazing since you've defended all Trump's ass kissing with Putin.

Putin is no longer a communist. He's a standard religious-right
oligarchich demagogue.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<01h7tipjjr6lc1n8mp811q6sodsrgrmivn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55442&group=alt.home.repair#55442

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:13:43 -0500
 by: micky - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 21:13 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:24:51 -0500, ? Mighty Wannabe
? <@.> wrote:

>trader_4 wrote on 2/19/2024 11:45 AM:

>>> Whose political opponents have a habit of taking dive out
>>> windows from tall building. Dude! It is a dictatorship
>>> Not a democracy.
>>
>> Who said last week that he told a leader of a NATO country that if a NATO
>> country doesn't "pay it's bills", instead of honoring our NATO treaty committment,
>> he would tell Putin go ahead and do whatever the hell he wants?
>> Speaking of Putin's political opponents being killed, Trump was asked about
>> that when he was running for president. His response? "We've killed a lot of
>> people too". Is that how you make America great? And what has Trump had
>> to say about the mysterious death of Navalny, the latest of these that just happened?
>> NOTHING. As usual, while the rest of the civilized world is condemning Putin
>> Trump is either silent or supporting him, like when he called Putin's invasion
>> of Ukraine "genius".
>

>Next, Trump will tell the world that the US has been committing all the
>war crimes since WWII.

Yes, in fact that's what made his bone spur grow.

But why should he limit it to after WWII. Maybe he'll say all of WWII
too. The Germans were genius, like the Russians are now.

>If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American
>president would have been hanged
>https://chomsky.info/1990____-2/
>
>Trump's honesty is too much:
>
>Somtimes when we touch, the honesty's too much - Dan Hill
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATz8ZVTALo

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<9oQAN.181728$7uxe.119111@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55448&group=alt.home.repair#55448

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 17:13:22 -0500
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 22:13 UTC

micky wrote on 2/19/2024 4:13 PM:
> In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:24:51 -0500, ? Mighty Wannabe
> ? <@.> wrote:
>
>> trader_4 wrote on 2/19/2024 11:45 AM:

>>> Who said last week that he told a leader of a NATO country that if a NATO
>>> country doesn't "pay it's bills", instead of honoring our NATO treaty committment,
>>> he would tell Putin go ahead and do whatever the hell he wants?
>>> Speaking of Putin's political opponents being killed, Trump was asked about
>>> that when he was running for president. His response? "We've killed a lot of
>>> people too". Is that how you make America great? And what has Trump had
>>> to say about the mysterious death of Navalny, the latest of these that just happened?
>>> NOTHING. As usual, while the rest of the civilized world is condemning Putin
>>> Trump is either silent or supporting him, like when he called Putin's invasion
>>> of Ukraine "genius".
>>
>> Next, Trump will tell the world that the US has been committing all the
>> war crimes since WWII.
> Yes, in fact that's what made his bone spur grow.

He was a fortunate son, born silver spoon in hand.

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV4Q-RSQCq0

> But why should he limit it to after WWII. Maybe he'll say all of WWII
> too. The Germans were genius, like the Russians are now.

Trump's family name is anglicized German, "Drumpf".

You can say that about the Germans. WWII was merely 20 years after WWI.
Socialism turned Germany around in 20 years after its total devastation
in WWI. Socialism is really a superior economic system. Germany would
have defeated all the European powers in WWII if the US hadn't intervened.

Nazi Party is "National Socialist German Workers' Party"

>> If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American
>> president would have been hanged
>> https://chomsky.info/1990____-2/
>>
>> Trump's honesty is too much:
>>
>> Somtimes when we touch, the honesty's too much - Dan Hill
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATz8ZVTALo

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<0nu7ti9s1i0uavitai0koeu3f4e1a6bsaf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55456&group=alt.home.repair#55456

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 20:07:38 -0500
 by: micky - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 01:07 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:59:50 GMT, Cindy Hamilton
<hamilton@invalid.com> wrote:

>On 2024-02-19, trader_4 <trader4@optonline.net> wrote:

>>> Heard that this am. When Biden first became senator one of the reasons
>>> I did not like him was his being soft on the communists.
>>
>> Quite amazing since you've defended all Trump's ass kissing with Putin.
>
>Putin is no longer a communist. He's a standard religious-right
>oligarchich demagogue.

My grandfather said of his cousin (both of whom came to the USA with
barely any money and worked long hours at dirty jobs), "He stopped being
a socialist when he got his second shirt.".

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<l3igfqF7vm0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55458&group=alt.home.repair#55458

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 20 Feb 2024 02:18:34 GMT
 by: rbowman - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 02:18 UTC

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 17:13:22 -0500, 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote:

> You can say that about the Germans. WWII was merely 20 years after WWI.
> Socialism turned Germany around in 20 years after its total devastation
> in WWI. Socialism is really a superior economic system. Germany would
> have defeated all the European powers in WWII if the US hadn't
> intervened.

As long as it wasn't *too* socialist:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasserism

Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

<3LZAN.486129$p%Mb.70524@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55465&group=alt.home.repair#55465

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 09:51:18 +0100
 by: Peeler - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 08:51 UTC

On 20 Feb 2024 02:18:34 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> As long as it wasn't *too* socialist:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasserism

Not to worry, lowbrowwoman, your idol had him murdered too. After all Hitler
only wanted "to build a road to East Prussia". <BG>

--
Trump-, Hitler- and Putin-sympathizer lowbrowwoman about Nazi-Germany's good
intentions:

Re: OT: His Fraudulentcy just got another endorsement!

<ur1pq5$2dp3i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55467&group=alt.home.repair#55467

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 01:01:57 -0800
 by: T - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 09:01 UTC

On 2/19/24 18:18, rbowman wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 17:13:22 -0500, 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote:
>
>> You can say that about the Germans. WWII was merely 20 years after WWI.
>> Socialism turned Germany around in 20 years after its total devastation
>> in WWI. Socialism is really a superior economic system. Germany would
>> have defeated all the European powers in WWII if the US hadn't
>> intervened.
>
> As long as it wasn't *too* socialist:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasserism

Interesting that the communist took the side of
the Fascist socialist model (direct control of industry
and distribution of profits) instead of the
Communist socialist model (government ownership of
industry).

And I am also perplexed as to why he did not mention the
conquering and looting of its neighbors, Briton's
propping up post WW1 Germany with gold (from Churchill's
Gathering Storm). He could have at least mentioned
that the fascists made the trains run on time. I miss
that bull s*** argument.

I don't suppose anyone ever told the old communist
that the two competing Marxist philosophies are
suppose to hate each other.