A diva who specializes in risque arias is an off-coloratura soprano.

interests / alt.home.repair / Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

SubjectAuthor
* Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Healz28.310
+* Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to hubops
|`* Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to T
| `* Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to T
|  `* Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to hubops
|   `- Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to T
+* Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to T
|+- Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
|`* Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to T
| `* Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
|  `* Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to rbowman
|   +- Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile GossipPeeler
|   `- Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
+* Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Fishrrman
|`- Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
`- Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to trader_4

1
Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<hmLAN.489688$83n7.13194@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55426&group=alt.home.repair#55426

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: purebl...@z28.310 (z28.310)
Subject: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds
Links to Health Conditions
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:28:06 -0500
 by: z28.310 - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:28 UTC

Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

The truth is slowly coming out.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/largest-covid-vaccine-study-yet-finds-links-to-health-conditions/ar-BB1iuvvi

I think the lefty propaganda at the above link has been fact-checked by purple-haired libtards...so you can trust it! LOL

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<1947ti9m9cmn3b0i1824or63onbkuudndl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55431&group=alt.home.repair#55431

From: hub...@ccanoemail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 12:43:51 -0500
 by: hub...@ccanoemail.com - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 17:43 UTC

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:28:06 -0500, "z28.310" <pureblood@z28.310>
wrote:

>Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions
>The truth is slowly coming out.

I guess that it's a good thing - that the conspiracy nutters
have finally moved on from the JFK assassiination ..
One wonders if they will hang onto covid vax for 50 years ?
John T.

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<ur09ju$218p4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55438&group=alt.home.repair#55438

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet
Finds Links to Health Conditions
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:19:26 -0800
 by: T - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 19:19 UTC

On 2/19/24 08:28, z28.310 wrote:
> Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions
>
> The truth is slowly coming out.
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/largest-covid-vaccine-study-yet-finds-links-to-health-conditions/ar-BB1iuvvi
>

> I think the lefty propaganda at the above link has been fact-checked by
> purple-haired libtards...so you can trust it! LOL

The link you gave was American Pravda, which is not to be
trusted. And it was an analysis that referenced
a study

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X24001270?via%3Dihub

that does not exist.

Here is a much better study:

https://www.cureus.com/articles/203052-covid-19-mrna-vaccines-lessons-learned-from-the-registrational-trials-and-global-vaccination-campaign#!/

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<0ZNAN.33897$idBb.25921@fx08.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55439&group=alt.home.repair#55439

Finds Links to Health Conditions
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 14:27:53 -0500
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 19:27 UTC

T wrote on 2/19/2024 2:19 PM:
> On 2/19/24 08:28, z28.310 wrote:
>> Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions
>>
>> The truth is slowly coming out.
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/largest-covid-vaccine-study-yet-finds-links-to-health-conditions/ar-BB1iuvvi
>>

>> I think the lefty propaganda at the above link has been fact-checked
>> by purple-haired libtards...so you can trust it! LOL
>

> The link you gave was American Pravda, which is not to be
> trusted.  And it was an analysis that referenced
> a study
>
> https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X24001270?via%3Dihub
>

> that does not exist.

I can open that link with my Firefox/Windows 11.

You should use your Linux box as wheel chock.

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<ur0g0s$22opv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55440&group=alt.home.repair#55440

From: Fishrrma...@yahoo.com (Fishrrman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Finds Links to Health Conditions
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:08:44 -0500
 by: Fishrrman - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 21:08 UTC

On 2/19/24 11:28 AM, z28.310 wrote:
> Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health
> Conditions

Graphic: Embalmer Records Huge Blood Clot Being Pulled From
Someone’s Jugular [VIDEO]:

https://rumble.com/v4ea47o-graphic-embalmer-records-huge-blood-clot-being-pulled-from-someones-jugular.html

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<ur0gug$22sou$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55443&group=alt.home.repair#55443

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Finds Links to Health Conditions
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:24:32 -0800
 by: T - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 21:24 UTC

On 2/19/24 09:43, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:28:06 -0500, "z28.310" <pureblood@z28.310>
> wrote:
>
>> Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions
>> The truth is slowly coming out.
>>

> I guess that it's a good thing - that the conspiracy nutters
> have finally moved on from the JFK assassiination ..
> One wonders if they will hang onto covid vax for 50 years ?
> John T.

JFK is old news. We all know he was assassinated by a jealous
husband. :-)

In the mean time, we will have to content ourselves with
the FBI, CIA, White House, Democratic Party, Hillary
Clinton, Russian intelligence services cooking
up a fake dossier and accusing Trump of colluding
with the Russians.

And when we are done with that the FBI and the Democrats
cooking up an insurrection on J6. Then lying their
asses off about what really happened.

I am sure you side will provide us "nutter" with
tons of things to be upset about in the future.

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<fTQAN.66905$Erzc.48627@fx05.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55450&group=alt.home.repair#55450

Finds Links to Health Conditions
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 17:46:32 -0500
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 22:46 UTC

Fishrrman wrote on 2/19/2024 4:08 PM:
> On 2/19/24 11:28 AM, z28.310 wrote:
>> Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions
>

> Graphic: Embalmer Records Huge Blood Clot Being Pulled From Someone’s
> Jugular [VIDEO]:
>
> https://rumble.com/v4ea47o-graphic-embalmer-records-huge-blood-clot-being-pulled-from-someones-jugular.html

When a person dies the blood will naturally curdle into congealed dark
red/black blood cells and yellowish liquid plasma.

https://static.horiba.com/fileadmin/Horiba/_processed_/2/c/csm_Blood_plasma_measurement_object_HORIBA_Medical_1c118b48d6.jpg

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<ur0mlf$24466$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55451&group=alt.home.repair#55451

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Finds Links to Health Conditions
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 15:02:07 -0800
 by: T - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 23:02 UTC

On 2/19/24 13:24, T wrote:
> On 2/19/24 09:43, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:28:06 -0500, "z28.310" <pureblood@z28.310>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions
>>> The truth is slowly coming out.
>>>

>>    I guess that it's a good thing  -  that the conspiracy nutters
>> have finally moved on from the  JFK assassiination  ..
>>   One wonders if they will hang onto covid vax for 50 years ?
>>      John T.
>
> JFK is old news.  We all know he was assassinated by a jealous
> husband.   :-)
>
> In the mean time, we will have to content ourselves with
> the FBI, CIA, White House, Democratic Party, Hillary
> Clinton, Russian intelligence services cooking
> up a fake dossier and accusing Trump of colluding
> with the Russians.
>
> And when we are done with that the FBI and the Democrats
> cooking up an insurrection on J6. Then lying their
> asses off about what really happened.
>
> I am sure you side will provide us "nutter" with
> tons of things to be upset about in the future.

Oh! Oh! I forgot the Global Warming and the BEV's
(battery electric vehicles) bull shit.

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<c6q7tidocip4ftnsuff8e6t5c95ttfvag0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55454&group=alt.home.repair#55454

From: hub...@ccanoemail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:53:28 -0500
 by: hub...@ccanoemail.com - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 23:53 UTC

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 15:02:07 -0800, T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On 2/19/24 13:24, T wrote:
>> On 2/19/24 09:43, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:

>>>    I guess that it's a good thing  -  that the conspiracy nutters
>>> have finally moved on from the  JFK assassiination  ..
>>>   One wonders if they will hang onto covid vax for 50 years ?
>>>      John T.
>>
>> JFK is old news.  We all know he was assassinated by a jealous
>> husband.   :-)
>>
>> In the mean time, we will have to content ourselves with
>> the FBI, CIA, White House, Democratic Party, Hillary
>> Clinton, Russian intelligence services cooking
>> up a fake dossier and accusing Trump of colluding
>> with the Russians.
>>
>> And when we are done with that the FBI and the Democrats
>> cooking up an insurrection on J6. Then lying their
>> asses off about what really happened.
>>
>> I am sure you side will provide us "nutter" with
>> tons of things to be upset about in the future.
>

>Oh! Oh! I forgot the Global Warming and the BEV's
>(battery electric vehicles) bull shit.

It's going to be The Greatest Show On Earth
when the Big Clown's little clown car finally
pukes out the loyal little MAGA clowns.
.... The Stable Genius likes a circus ! ;-)
John T.

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<ur11e6$260sb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55457&group=alt.home.repair#55457

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Finds Links to Health Conditions
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:05:58 -0800
 by: T - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 02:05 UTC

On 2/19/24 15:53, hubops@ccanoemail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 15:02:07 -0800, T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> JFK is old news.  We all know he was assassinated by a jealous
>>> husband.   :-)
>>>
>>> In the mean time, we will have to content ourselves with
>>> the FBI, CIA, White House, Democratic Party, Hillary
>>> Clinton, Russian intelligence services cooking
>>> up a fake dossier and accusing Trump of colluding
>>> with the Russians.
>>>
>>> And when we are done with that the FBI and the Democrats
>>> cooking up an insurrection on J6. Then lying their
>>> asses off about what really happened.
>>>
>>> I am sure you side will provide us "nutter" with
>>> tons of things to be upset about in the future.
>>

>> Oh! Oh! I forgot the Global Warming and the BEV's
>> (battery electric vehicles) bull shit.
>>

> It's going to be The Greatest Show On Earth
> when the Big Clown's little clown car finally
> pukes out the loyal little MAGA clowns.
> ... The Stable Genius likes a circus ! ;-)
> John T.

Maybe we could get His Fraudlancy to fart in front
of the Process of Adultery again? High comedy

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<ur18nr$2aup1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55460&group=alt.home.repair#55460

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Finds Links to Health Conditions
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 20:10:33 -0800
 by: T - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 04:10 UTC

On 2/19/24 11:19, T wrote:
> On 2/19/24 08:28, z28.310 wrote:
>> Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions
>>
>> The truth is slowly coming out.
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/largest-covid-vaccine-study-yet-finds-links-to-health-conditions/ar-BB1iuvvi
>>

>> I think the lefty propaganda at the above link has been fact-checked
>> by purple-haired libtards...so you can trust it! LOL
>

> The link you gave was American Pravda, which is not to be
> trusted.  And it was an analysis that referenced
> a study
>
> https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X24001270?via%3Dihub
>
> that does not exist.
>
> Here is a much better study:
>
> https://www.cureus.com/articles/203052-covid-19-mrna-vaccines-lessons-learned-from-the-registrational-trials-and-global-vaccination-campaign#!/

Okay, found the study:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X24001270?via%3Dihub

Seems like the same link. Wonder what was blocking it before.

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<IMVAN.106612$hq1.2524@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55461&group=alt.home.repair#55461

Finds Links to Health Conditions
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 23:20:54 -0500
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 04:20 UTC

T wrote on 2/19/2024 11:10 PM:
> On 2/19/24 11:19, T wrote:
>> On 2/19/24 08:28, z28.310 wrote:
>>> Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions
>>>
>>> The truth is slowly coming out.
>>>
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/largest-covid-vaccine-study-yet-finds-links-to-health-conditions/ar-BB1iuvvi
>>>

>>> I think the lefty propaganda at the above link has been fact-checked
>>> by purple-haired libtards...so you can trust it! LOL
>>

>> The link you gave was American Pravda, which is not to be
>> trusted.  And it was an analysis that referenced
>> a study
>>
>> https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X24001270?via%3Dihub
>>

>> that does not exist.
>>
>> Here is a much better study:
>>
>> https://www.cureus.com/articles/203052-covid-19-mrna-vaccines-lessons-learned-from-the-registrational-trials-and-global-vaccination-campaign#!/
>>

> Okay, found the study:
>
> https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X24001270?via%3Dihub
>

> Seems like the same link. Wonder what was blocking it before.

Linux and ChromeOS have a combined market share of only 5%. That's why.

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<l3j2kaFb0t6U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55464&group=alt.home.repair#55464

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Finds Links to Health Conditions
Date: 20 Feb 2024 07:28:10 GMT
 by: rbowman - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 07:28 UTC

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 23:20:54 -0500, 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote:

> Linux and ChromeOS have a combined market share of only 5%. That's why.

That is pertinent how? I had no problem accessing the link with Ubuntu/
Brave. I'm sure if I switched to my ohter box at home it would work with
Fedora/Firefox.

Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

<%PZAN.300289$Ama9.233956@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55466&group=alt.home.repair#55466

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 09:56:34 +0100
 by: Peeler - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 08:56 UTC

On 20 Feb 2024 07:28:10 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> That is pertinent how?

It's as pertinent as any of the consistently off topic senile shit that has
been stinking up this newsgroup for a long time, thanks to the presence of
incontinent senile bigmouths and chatterboxes such as you are.

--
More of the resident senile gossip's absolutely idiotic endless blather
about herself:

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<KgpBN.221919$7uxe.195516@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55516&group=alt.home.repair#55516

Finds Links to Health Conditions
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 11:11:19 -0500
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 16:11 UTC

rbowman wrote on 2/20/2024 2:28 AM:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 23:20:54 -0500, 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote:
>

>> Linux and ChromeOS have a combined market share of only 5%. That's why.
> That is pertinent how?

Of course that is pertinent. Website designers would make sure their new
website would behave properly on Windows OS. Maybe when they have time
they will boot up a Mac box to check if it works on Mac OS too. They
just don't bother with the remaining 5% market share, especially when
there are so many different flavours of Linux. Yes, you can multi-boot
500 different distros in one Linux box, or keep 500 separate Linus
boxes. This is also the reason most hardware manufacturers don't even
bother to make a Linux driver for their product. It doesn't make sense
to spend too much time on too few potential customers.

There are approximately 500 Linux distros out there:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Linux_distributions

Linux has its place in the sun. It is true that many large corporations
hire their own Linux programmers and run Linux OS. They always have to
create and maintain their specialized software anyways, so there is no
point in paying royalty to use Windows which has bundled so much stuff
that they don't need in their home-built specialized application. And
then there is the Windows updates, which may wreak havoc in their
home-built software because they don't know how the next Windows update
can affect their application software. I think Linux can stay the same
version forever until you deliberately upgrade manually.

> I had no problem accessing the link with Ubuntu/
> Brave. I'm sure if I switched to my ohter box at home it would work with
> Fedora/Firefox.

Re: Lefties at Bloomberg report: Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

<6ccc981f-f341-49a0-bc20-96da0000d5cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55519&group=alt.home.repair#55519

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 08:42:30 -0800 (PST)
Finds Links to Health Conditions
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 16:42 UTC

On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 11:30:11 AM UTC-5, z28.310 wrote:
> Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions
>
> The truth is slowly coming out.
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/largest-covid-vaccine-study-yet-finds-links-to-health-conditions/ar-BB1iuvvi
>

> I think the lefty propaganda at the above link has been fact-checked by purple-haired libtards...so you can trust it! LOL

"The rare events — identified early in the pandemic — included a higher risk of heart-related inflammation from mRNA shots made by Pfizer Inc., BioNTech SE, and Moderna Inc., and an increased risk of a type of blood clot in the brain after immunization with viral-vector vaccines such as the one developed by the University of Oxford and made by AstraZeneca Plc.

The viral-vector jabs were also tied to an increased risk of Guillain-Barre syndrome, a neurological disorder in which the immune system mistakenly attacks the peripheral nervous system.
More than 13.5 billion doses of Covid vaccines have been administered globally over the past three years, saving over 1 million lives in Europe alone. Still, a small proportion of people immunized were injured by the shots, stoking debate about their benefits versus harms."

Nothing new here. We know that the mRNA vaccines sometimes, but rarely, cause
heart inflammation. And that the viral-vector ones sometimes, but rarely, caused
blood clots. The latter usage quickly ended when the mRNA ones proved better.
We did have hundreds of thousands dying from Covid and millions hospitalized at
the time. It's not like these vaccines were to prevent a runny nose.

This is also sourced from the VARS database, where anyone can report anything
that they think might be a reaction to the vaccines. Given all the hysteria, it's
reasonable to figure that far more reporting of anything and everything possible
was done with the Covid vaccines than any previous vaccines.