Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 21:59:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part J - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 05:59 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part J - Daryl Kabatoff
March 3rd 2023 12:56 pm 187,209 words (217 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Some Canadians will object to the Chinese takeover of Canada and start squeaking, Instead of sending these Canadian squeakers to psychiatric horror, they will have their organs harvested. During which time the Catholics will continue to turn trees into decorated idols, sing Jingle Bells and proclaim they are saved, keeping in mind that when you abide by Catholic fertility rites, you become a Catholic. The media will repeat the story that the Chinese are just like you and me and point out that the Chinese are celebrating Christmas (the use of God’s name in vain) as well. While the media repeats their story of how the Chinese are just like you and me because they are celebrating your pagan holiday, I will continue to cry out to God against Canadians will every ounce of my soul. People spent millions of dollars having me repeatedly brutally tortured in an attempt to make me shut up about the pagan filth taught to you by your churches, and many of them think it is funny. Anthropologically speaking, the red and the white here in Canada are “The People of The Jingle Bells.” They are a people who follow traditions and dream of riding in one horse open sleighs.

In the news (not the mainsteam news) in October 2022, Jean Lasalle, a former French presidential candidate says that French President Emmanuel Marcron lied about his vaccination status and coerced others to take the jabs by preventing the unjabbed from participating in society. Because of the coercion, Jean Lasalle took the jabs, which destroyed his health, and soon he will surely perish. Similarly in Canada, Trudeau shut down the Canadian economy and prevented the unjabbed from participating in the few venues that he allowed to remain open, while allowing an invasion of a great influx of Muslims who were not required to take the death jabs. It is the Great Replacement, the Islamists and other Satanists co-opted our governments and demanded the red and white take jabs that are sure to kill them. The Christian churches are complicit, they worked hard to teach you to abide by pagan traditions, they bought and used the media to help teach you to turn trees into decorated idols, then more recently worked hard to parrot their own media and parrot their Satanic politicians and demand you take the jabs. While this is goink on, there isn’t a single one of you who communicates any degree of concern about those people who were stripped of their rights for daring to squeak and who were or currently are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in October 2022, 50% the world’s population is expected to die by 2023 due to the bullshit Covid jabs. So this means that if the James Smith Reserve members accept the $160,000 offer of an annual payment spread over 3,412 members in order to allow their traditional hunting grounds at the Fort-a-la-Corne Forest to be dug up for the diamonds hiding below, the surviving 1,706 band members would each receive $93.78 annually. And because the Indians flip-flop between traditional aboriginal beliefs and Catholicism depending upon whom they are attempting to fuck on any given day, the Indians in western Canada have among the highest rates of syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases in the world, and so those few who survive this additional plague will be set to benefit even further by the generous handout. With a combination of the bullshit Covid jab deaths and the deadly sexual diseases, by 2024 the surviving band members would be receiving over $100 annually for the diamonds under the forest. The Europeans are freezing from lack of home heating oil, coal, propane, and electricity, and are starting to horde wood to heat their homes, resulting in North America trees being turned into wood pellets and shipped overseas, and this will result in an even greater cash windfall for the band members. In France King Louis 14th suffered from assorted sexual diseases but maintained his sexual desirability by wearing copious quantities of diamonds, the James Smith Reserve members can accomplish similar. The Indians living near North Battleford obtained jobs and wealth by helping Graham Construction build new psychiatric torture facilities there, the members of the James Smith Reserve live too far away from North Battleford to share in this wealth, and so it is fitting that God now provides diamonds for these other band members. The James Smith Reserve members will soon have so much money, that they will be able to turn not just evergreen trees but all the rotting houses on their reserve into blinkin’ temples of fertility.

And consider that there is a possibility that the James Smith First Nation members took the bullshit Covid jabs to a greater degree than the average Canadian. Then on top of that factor in all the Fentanyl and other drug related deaths removing additional lives. It is possible, considering these two factors alone (and without adding the additional loss from any car accidents, murders or future wars), it is possible that the James Smith First Nation could lose 80% of their band members by the end of 2024, so 682 survivors would each be receiving $234.60 for their annual diamond payment. And their population would shrink even further in 2025, 2026 and beyond as those that took the jabs are shedding toxins and contaminating those who did not take the jabs, many of the surviving band members will be rendered infertile, some will be in shock from the loss of their community members and will be unable to progress from there. A portion of the female James Smith First Nation members that retain their fertility and manage to give birth will be giving birth to children fathered by African or Asian Islamists. The Europeans want wood pellets, the surviving Indians can block the oil pipelines and rail lines and turn the entire Fort-a-la-Corne forest into wood pellets, it is another stream of income for these folks.

The mainstream media reported on October 15th 2022 that 92% of Canadian military have been injected with the death shots, if the James Smith First Nation band members did so as well, then their 3,412 members will be reduced to 273 members who would then divide that $160,000 annual diamond payment, leaving $586.08 for each member, annually. Regardless if the James Smith Reserve members accept the $160,000 annual diamond payment or not, the Islamists are taking over Canada and will be the benefactors. The Islamists are not here for the welfare, they are here for the land. Good thing the Islamists in the United States and in Canada and in Europe and in Australia were not required to take the bullshit Covid jabs, as they will need all of their strength to mine the diamonds, other minerals, and the metals, and to farm the land.

The Christians are Christians in name only, they swoon when they see photographs of Obama (a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and cannibal) posing with the blinkin’ evergreen tree idols. If awake in that wheel chair, every three weeks I attempted to defend my sanity at the psychiatric appeal panel hearings and did so by saying that the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols (hard to do when you jaw is locked open, your lips and tongue turned to hard leather, you are nauseous beyond belief and your brain is pounding in pain, or when you are sleeping in a wheel chair). All people could do for me is laugh at me and assault me further. The psychiatric abuse was horrendous, all I can do is spend the rest of my life attempting to raise attention to the absolute horror, all you can do in turn is continue to spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols while telling me I am wearing a tinfoil hat. You people (the red and the white) are truly the God-damned shit of the earth, now dying in droves from the jabs, and while dying in droves from the jabs, remain utterly compassionless to those people who were or continue to be tortured in psychiatric facilities. You are being spread out like dung over the surface of the earth and while being spread out like dung, you continually sing praises for your Catholic evergreen tree fertility idols. All I can do is cry out to God against you. Graham Construction borrowed money from the children of Saskatchewan so they could upgrade and build additional torture facilities in North Battleford, maybe the vast diamond wealth under the Fort-a-la-Corne Forest will enable the members of James Smith First Nation to build additional psychiatric torture facilities without having to borrow money from the children.

American military veterans and other people have been stripped of their rights and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities for decades, and nobody ever cares, suddenly these other J6 prisoners are all important to you. These political J6 prisoners are all Catholics, they all abide by the Catholic tradition of turning trees into decorated idols. They think it funny that I was stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for daring to criticize the pagan idolatry taught by their churches, they drape tinfoil on their blinkin' trees and proclaim that I am wearing a tinfoil hat. They like to see Egyptian penises on the roofs of their Catholic churches, they like to place a little sparkly silver or golden Egyptian penis on the very top of their blinkin' evergreen tree idols. When they see a statue of a soldier standing on top of or standing next to an Egyptian penis, they bow down to the penis and place a decorative wreath (a pagan fertility idol) made out of evergreen tree branches at the base of the Egyptian penis, they place a fertility idol at the base of another fertility idol. They bow down and place the decorated Catholic fertility wreaths upon the graves of the dead soldiers, they use dead soldiers as tools to push their Catholic fertility idolatry upon others. Even the atheists among them abide by the Catholic fertility rituals, when you abide by God-damned Catholic fertility rites, then you become a God-damned Catholic. They employ Hindu, Sikh, Islamic and Catholic psychiatrists to torture people to death when they make effective criticisms against their Catholic churches. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the repeated arrests and rounds of psychiatric horror and they laughed at me and assaulted me further, and assured me that they were saved and headed to heaven, and said that I was judging them. You folks abide by Catholic fertility rituals with every ounce of your being and then blame Jews for your problems. You stick penises on the roofs of your filthy churches and defend your pagan traditions with brutal horrid violence. I cry out to God against you, against your J6 prisoners, and against every one of your priests and ministers. I even cry out to God against your children. You are ok with using your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, you are ok with using your hospitals to torture people to death who criticize your pagan idolatry, and I am ok with crying out to God against you and praying for your deaths and for the deaths of your children.. Americans elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because they loved to see him pose in photographs next to trees turned into Catholic idols, they saw the blinkin’ idols and thought he shared their values. Different aspects of your winter festival are in opposition to God’s First Three Commandments. God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

Click here to read the complete article