"Not Hercules could have knock'd out his brains, for he had none." -- Shakespeare

interests / alt.home.repair / OT Bad days for people named Trump

SubjectAuthor
* OT Bad days for people named TrumpJim Joyce
+* Re: OT Bad days for people named Trumpmicky
|+* Re: OT Bad days for people named TrumpEd P
||`* Re: OT Bad days for people named Trumpmicky
|| +- Re: OT Bad days for people named Trumpmicky
|| `- Re: OT Bad days for people named TrumpBob F
|`* Re: OT Bad days for people named Trumprbowman
| `- Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile GossipPeeler
`* Re: OT Bad days for people named Trumptrader_4
 `- Re: OT Bad days for people named Trumpmicky

1
OT Bad days for people named Trump

<hanvsihcv6cm4g59g4a1rq8q97dg24eks5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55337&group=alt.home.repair#55337

From: non...@none.invalid (Jim Joyce)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT Bad days for people named Trump
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 16:23:56 -0600
 by: Jim Joyce - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 22:23 UTC

Trump and his two eldest sons just lost his New York AG case and have been
sentenced to pay about $355 million dollars, but the fines and interest will be
backdated, as appropriate, so that the total comes to about $450 million.

If Trump appeals, he'll have to prepay the entire amount, plus an additional
20%, into an escrow account, and interest will continue to accrue while any
appeals play out. If he wins on appeal, which looks extremely doubtful, he gets
the money back.

Taken along with the E. Jean Carroll judgments, $5 million and $83.3 million, it
hasn't been a banner year for Trump and his finances. Most reports say that he
doesn't have ready access to that kind of cash and he may have to sell assets.

He and his sons also lose the ability to run any companies in NY for the next 3
years, so two financial babysitters will oversee the operations of the Trump Org
for the duration of that period.

So, the guy who lost the ability to run his companies wants to be elected to run
the country. That sounds like a bad plan.

Re: OT Bad days for people named Trump

<hl42tit3hv29svfeb01eoeongph8sq90c5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55375&group=alt.home.repair#55375

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT Bad days for people named Trump
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:23:19 -0500
 by: micky - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:23 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Feb 2024 08:57:54 -0800 (PST), bruce
bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 5:24:03?PM UTC-5, Jim Joyce wrote:
>> Trump and his two eldest sons just lost his New York AG case and have been
>> sentenced to pay about $355 million dollars, but the fines and interest will be
>> backdated, as appropriate, so that the total comes to about $450 million.
>>
>> If Trump appeals, he'll have to prepay the entire amount, plus an additional
>> 20%, into an escrow account, and interest will continue to accrue while any
>> appeals play out. If he wins on appeal, which looks extremely doubtful, he gets
>> the money back.
>>
>> Taken along with the E. Jean Carroll judgments, $5 million and $83.3 million, it
>> hasn't been a banner year for Trump and his finances. Most reports say that he
>> doesn't have ready access to that kind of cash and he may have to sell assets.
>>
>> He and his sons also lose the ability to run any companies in NY for the next 3
>> years, so two financial babysitters will oversee the operations of the Trump Org
>> for the duration of that period.
>>
>> So, the guy who lost the ability to run his companies wants to be elected to run
>> the country. That sounds like a bad plan.
>
>Also:
>"Trump is charged with 34 counts of falsifying business records [Stormy Daniels Case]. The charge is a Class E felony in New York, the lowest tier of felony charges in the state. It is punishable by up to four years in prison ..."

4 years. How about Jan 20, 2025 to Jan 19, 2029.

>WBAL TV
>-- https://www.wbaltv.com/article/what-s-at-stake-in-trump-s-hush-money-criminal-case/46779470

What must really gripe him is that he has a Latino judge in this case,
Judge Juan Manuel Merchan

A black, female prosecutor in the NY real-estate documents case,
A black, female prosecutor in the Georgia case,
In the case where he claims he's immune from prosecution even if he had
someone killed -- I've lost track of which that is -- I think there is
a female judge but I know the appeals court that said, "No, you aren't"
had 3 females, one Chinese or at least Asian, one Black, and one white
but 2 years older than he is.
There may be more.

I don't think he likes being pushed around by women or Latinos.
Especially non-white women or Latinos, who may be poisoning our blood.

But who knows.

Re: OT Bad days for people named Trump

<k7aAN.366184$xHn7.181240@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55376&group=alt.home.repair#55376

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:08:17 -0500
 by: Ed P - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 22:08 UTC

On 2/17/2024 3:23 PM, micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Feb 2024 08:57:54 -0800 (PST), bruce
> bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 5:24:03?PM UTC-5, Jim Joyce wrote:
>>> Trump and his two eldest sons just lost his New York AG case and have been
>>> sentenced to pay about $355 million dollars, but the fines and interest will be
>>> backdated, as appropriate, so that the total comes to about $450 million.
>>>
>>> If Trump appeals, he'll have to prepay the entire amount, plus an additional
>>> 20%, into an escrow account, and interest will continue to accrue while any
>>> appeals play out. If he wins on appeal, which looks extremely doubtful, he gets
>>> the money back.
>>>
>>> Taken along with the E. Jean Carroll judgments, $5 million and $83.3 million, it
>>> hasn't been a banner year for Trump and his finances. Most reports say that he
>>> doesn't have ready access to that kind of cash and he may have to sell assets.
>>>
>>> He and his sons also lose the ability to run any companies in NY for the next 3
>>> years, so two financial babysitters will oversee the operations of the Trump Org
>>> for the duration of that period.
>>>
>>> So, the guy who lost the ability to run his companies wants to be elected to run
>>> the country. That sounds like a bad plan.
>>
>> Also:
>> "Trump is charged with 34 counts of falsifying business records [Stormy Daniels Case]. The charge is a Class E felony in New York, the lowest tier of felony charges in the state. It is punishable by up to four years in prison ..."
>
> 4 years. How about Jan 20, 2025 to Jan 19, 2029.
>
>> WBAL TV
>> -- https://www.wbaltv.com/article/what-s-at-stake-in-trump-s-hush-money-criminal-case/46779470
>
> What must really gripe him is that he has a Latino judge in this case,
> Judge Juan Manuel Merchan
>
> A black, female prosecutor in the NY real-estate documents case,
> A black, female prosecutor in the Georgia case,
> In the case where he claims he's immune from prosecution even if he had
> someone killed -- I've lost track of which that is -- I think there is
> a female judge but I know the appeals court that said, "No, you aren't"
> had 3 females, one Chinese or at least Asian, one Black, and one white
> but 2 years older than he is.
> There may be more.
>
> I don't think he likes being pushed around by women or Latinos.
> Especially non-white women or Latinos, who may be poisoning our blood.
>
> But who knows.

He;s a classy guy. Had a nice sendoff for a female lawyer taking a
deposition.

See You Next Tuesday!

https://abovethelaw.com/2024/02/trump-calls-roberta-kaplan-a-see-you-next-tuesday-like-the-12-year-old-boy-he-is/

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4444181-carroll-lawyer-trump-deposition-lunch/

Re: OT Bad days for people named Trump

<puh2ti91hbft61cuab9lfvo02s9gaff2pc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55387&group=alt.home.repair#55387

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 19:23:22 -0500
 by: micky - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 00:23 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:08:17 -0500, Ed P
<esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 2/17/2024 3:23 PM, micky wrote:
>> In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Feb 2024 08:57:54 -0800 (PST), bruce
>> bowser <bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Also:
>>> "Trump is charged with 34 counts of falsifying business records [Stormy Daniels Case]. The charge is a Class E felony in New York, the lowest tier of felony charges in the state. It is punishable by up to four years in prison ..."
>>
>> 4 years. How about Jan 20, 2025 to Jan 19, 2029.
>>
>>> WBAL TV
>>> -- https://www.wbaltv.com/article/what-s-at-stake-in-trump-s-hush-money-criminal-case/46779470
>>
>> What must really gripe him is that he has a Latino judge in this case,
>> Judge Juan Manuel Merchan
>>
>> A black, female prosecutor in the NY real-estate documents case,
>> A black, female prosecutor in the Georgia case,
>> In the case where he claims he's immune from prosecution even if he had
>> someone killed -- I've lost track of which that is -- I think there is
>> a female judge but I know the appeals court that said, "No, you aren't"
>> had 3 females, one Chinese or at least Asian, one Black, and one white
>> but 2 years older than he is.
>> There may be more.
>>
>> I don't think he likes being pushed around by women or Latinos.
>> Especially non-white women or Latinos, who may be poisoning our blood.
>>
>> But who knows.
>
>He;s a classy guy. Had a nice sendoff for a female lawyer taking a
>deposition.

I forgot about Roberta Kaplan. She deserves to be in the list above.

>See You Next Tuesday!
>
>https://abovethelaw.com/2024/02/trump-calls-roberta-kaplan-a-see-you-next-tuesday-like-the-12-year-old-boy-he-is/

No kidding.

>https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4444181-carroll-lawyer-trump-deposition-lunch/

ROTFLOL ... This article is even funnier than the headline!

So Roberta Kaplan has gone against him in several cases. I did not know
that.

"provide her team lunch" So some of the others probably ate. I wonder
how the sandwiches were.

Re: OT Bad days for people named Trump

<ikl2tilmev5189jo10stpt30u0djboqb3i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55389&group=alt.home.repair#55389

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:00:31 -0500
 by: micky - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 01:00 UTC

https://abovethelaw.com/2022/07/attorney-tries-to-slip-sexist-insult-past-the-judge-it-doesnt-go-well-for-him/

>>https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4444181-carroll-lawyer-trump-deposition-lunch/
>
>ROTFLOL ... This article is even funnier than the headline!
>

>So Roberta Kaplan has gone against him in several cases. I did not know
>that.
>
>"provide her team lunch" So some of the others probably ate. I wonder
>how the sandwiches were.

Re: OT Bad days for people named Trump

<l3d3puF8f6lU8@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55391&group=alt.home.repair#55391

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 18 Feb 2024 01:11:26 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 01:11 UTC

On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:23:19 -0500, micky wrote:

> A black, female prosecutor in the Georgia case,

And what a piece of work she is...

Re: OT Bad days for people named Trump

<uqs240$srps$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55397&group=alt.home.repair#55397

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:46:47 -0800
 by: Bob F - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 04:46 UTC

On 2/17/2024 4:23 PM, micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:08:17 -0500, Ed P
> <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:
>
>> On 2/17/2024 3:23 PM, micky wrote:

>>> 4 years. How about Jan 20, 2025 to Jan 19, 2029.

>>> What must really gripe him is that he has a Latino judge in this case,
>>> Judge Juan Manuel Merchan
>>>
>>> A black, female prosecutor in the NY real-estate documents case,
>>> A black, female prosecutor in the Georgia case,
>>> In the case where he claims he's immune from prosecution even if he had
>>> someone killed -- I've lost track of which that is -- I think there is
>>> a female judge but I know the appeals court that said, "No, you aren't"
>>> had 3 females, one Chinese or at least Asian, one Black, and one white
>>> but 2 years older than he is.
>>> There may be more.
>>>
>>> I don't think he likes being pushed around by women or Latinos.
>>> Especially non-white women or Latinos, who may be poisoning our blood.
>>>
>>> But who knows.
>>
>> He;s a classy guy. Had a nice sendoff for a female lawyer taking a
>> deposition.
>
> I forgot about Roberta Kaplan. She deserves to be in the list above.
>
>> See You Next Tuesday!
>>
>> https://abovethelaw.com/2024/02/trump-calls-roberta-kaplan-a-see-you-next-tuesday-like-the-12-year-old-boy-he-is/
>
> No kidding.
>
>> https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4444181-carroll-lawyer-trump-deposition-lunch/
>
> ROTFLOL ... This article is even funnier than the headline!
>

> So Roberta Kaplan has gone against him in several cases. I did not know
> that.
>
> "provide her team lunch" So some of the others probably ate. I wonder
> how the sandwiches were.

Big Macs???

Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

<hGjAN.232254$yEgf.38015@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55400&group=alt.home.repair#55400

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:59:01 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 08:59 UTC

On 18 Feb 2024 01:11:26 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

>> A black, female prosecutor in the Georgia case,
>
> And what a piece of work she is...

Not as much as you are, you pathological bigmouth! <BG>

--
Yet another thrilling account from the resident senile superhero's senile
life:

Re: OT Bad days for people named Trump

<0d832595-ba54-46dc-a809-a1d2ca68e12dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55424&group=alt.home.repair#55424

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:22:19 -0800 (PST)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:22 UTC

On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 5:24:03 PM UTC-5, Jim Joyce wrote:
> Trump and his two eldest sons just lost his New York AG case and have been
> sentenced to pay about $355 million dollars, but the fines and interest will be
> backdated, as appropriate, so that the total comes to about $450 million.
>
> If Trump appeals, he'll have to prepay the entire amount, plus an additional
> 20%, into an escrow account, and interest will continue to accrue while any
> appeals play out. If he wins on appeal, which looks extremely doubtful, he gets
> the money back.
>
> Taken along with the E. Jean Carroll judgments, $5 million and $83.3 million, it
> hasn't been a banner year for Trump and his finances. Most reports say that he
> doesn't have ready access to that kind of cash and he may have to sell assets.
>
> He and his sons also lose the ability to run any companies in NY for the next 3
> years, so two financial babysitters will oversee the operations of the Trump Org
> for the duration of that period.
>
> So, the guy who lost the ability to run his companies wants to be elected to run
> the country. That sounds like a bad plan.

No worries, Trump just launched his hideous gold high top sneakers at SneakerCon.
I'm sure that will pay the bills. If not, he can just do what he always does, beg for
money from his followers. He even might try to use the PAC money he's raised
which he's been using to pay his other legal bills, to see if he can get away with
that. It is a whopping sum. Remember those collectible BS cards with him on them
that he was selling to his dummies? On a filing he said that he earned between
$100K and $1 mil from that. But sneakers should sell better. :)

Re: OT Bad days for people named Trump

<g81atitlath2dufuk9enm941rtfsk7m6r4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55487&group=alt.home.repair#55487

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:03:17 -0500
 by: micky - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 20:03 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:22:19 -0800 (PST), trader_4
<trader4@optonline.net> wrote:

>No worries, Trump just launched his hideous gold high top sneakers at Sneak=
>erCon.
>I'm sure that will pay the bills. If not, he can just do what he always do=
>es, beg for=20
>money from his followers. He even might try to use the PAC money he's rai=
>sed
>which he's been using to pay his other legal bills, to see if he can get aw=
>ay with=20
>that. It is a whopping sum. Remember those collectible BS cards with him =
>on them
>that he was selling to his dummies? On a filing he said that he earned bet=
>ween
>$100K and $1 mil from that. But sneakers should sell better. :)

IIUC trump has expressed admiration for Abe Lincoln. Perhaps that's
where he got the sneakers idea, emulating Abe Lincoln who invented and
made a tidy bundle on Lincoln Logs.