Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 13:47:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hey Ras you fucking brain-damaged idiot, do you really think...
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 21:47 UTC

repeating and reposting your gibberish 25 hundred times in a row is really going to make a difference you fucking idiot? Take your meds you fucking idiot.

Re: Hey Ras you fucking brain-damaged idiot, do you really think...

<0d493459-a647-415d-ade7-b3b3c6830711n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5483&group=alt.life.sucks#5483

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:18:34 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 23:18 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> repeating and reposting your gibberish 25 hundred times in a row is really going to make a difference you fucking idiot? Take your meds you fucking idiot.

Maybe he'd take his meds if you took yours first. You may be beyond the med stage where the only answer is committing suicide on your own or having the state and the people it represents (of which I am one), commit you to an institution for the criminally insane. You might argue, "Yes, I am insane, but I am not a criminal." In the traditional sense you may not be a criminal, but you aid and abet those who are. You seek out dangerous web-based loonies to provoke into violent action. Not against you (you instigate only, you do not show yourself), but against other innocent people as you sit back and laugh while reading about the crimes on the internet or even better watching the ones that have been filmed. But one day the agitation will come full circle and you will be one of those 'innocent' victims, almost like one of those deals where a cult leader is murdered by one of his own disciples. You reap what you sow, Bozo. Repent NOW! All of you - repent or feel my wrath!