Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 15:45:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part K - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 23:45 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part K - Daryl Kabatoff
February 1st 2023 12:18 pm 179,789 words (208 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Heroes and Hype:

You know that people suffer in psychiatric facilities and you ignore it and allow it to continue for decades, and allow it to increase in magnitude. Some of these people are being tortured to death with psychiatric drugs as a reward for speaking (for speaking against your Catholic fertility rites). Those who ignore this horror and instead choose to hype more recent events see themselves as absolute heroes as opposed to being compassionless turds whose main concern is getting their evergreen trees to blink. While you post your memes and comments criticizing the bogus pandemic and criticizing the imprisonment of the Americans who entered Congress on January 6th, you scorn those who dare to criticize your Catholic fertility idols. While you decorate your pagan idols with copious quantities of tinfoil, you tell those who attempted to warn you of your idolatry that they are wearing tinfoil hats and then smugly tell them to take another pill. You make decorated wreaths (pagan idols) out of evergreen tree branches, and place these pagan idols upon the graves of the war dead, you use the dead soldiers as tools to push your Catholic fertility rites upon others. You make statues of soldiers and place them next to or standing upon Egyptian penises, then you bow down and place your pagan symbols of fertility at the base of the Egyptian dink, and you call me crazy and deserving of years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture. You spend billions of dollars annually turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, and then use your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists who then torture to death those who criticize your Catholic churches. Then under Trudeau allow these foreign psychiatrists to work (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without them becoming Canadian citizens.

You post photographs on Facebook of your children posing with the pagan idols, then you fly to tropical resorts and post photographs your children posing with the pagan idols there. You will post photos of your children posing with the pagan idols even if your child is playing with his penis. You post photos of your children on Facebook, where the witches shop for their next meal. A witch sees a child on Facebook that appeals to him or her and places an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten, then you phone the police on me for daring to point out that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and for saying that different aspects of your winter festivities are in opposition to God’s First Three Commandments. It is written in Scripture that God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

Now you see yourselves as heroes because you speak out against the imprisonment of those who took a walk in a building they and you purchased. Or you consider yourselves as heroes because you complain about the bullshit Covid injections that people were coerced to take, as opposed to the psychiatric injections people are forced to take. Ya, you are a hero who bows to pagan symbols of fertility and then phones the police on me for daring to criticize the cannibalism and the pagan idolatry in your churches, and you do that while waiting patiently for Halloween to be over so you can erect and decorate your blinkin’ idol. Absolute heroes. It is the latest thing, what event will your next big outrage be over?

Jingle All The Way:

If you first stood up for the victims of psychiatric horror none of this shit would have happened to you. Now you will fight desperately for your nations and if you win, you will still have people tortured to death in psychiatric facilities because they continue to criticize the pagan idolatry in your Catholic churches and continue to claim that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. You are utterly and totally compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, you use your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada allow these pagans to practice psychiatry (torture Canadians to death) without them being Canadian citizens. Your compassion is limited to your pagan evergreen tree idols and to the Egyptian penises you cap your churches and blinkin' trees with. Rather than assist you to fight for the survival of your nations, I am crying out to God against you, against your children, and against your nations. You people are compassionless turds, the God-damned shit of the earth!!! Years of absolute horror in the psychiatric wards, additional years of absolute horror utterly fearful of another arrest and round of torture, and all you filthy pagan pricks can do for me or for any other victim of psychiatric horror is laugh at us, slander and libel us and assault us further, and then sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. You turn trees into decorated idols and then cap these idols with miniature sparkling silver or golden Egyptian penises because you follow the example made by the cannibals running your filthy phallic-capped churches. You turn your homes into blinkin' temples of fertility and then fly to tropical resorts where you pose with the pagan idols there, then you post the photos of your children posing with the idols on Facebook, where the witches shop for children. The witches see an attractive child on Facebook, place and order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, not when cannibals rape, torture, kill and eat your children. You spend millions of dollars having me brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities and think it funny, then you annually spend billions of dollars turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the brutal horrid torture and you can’t even find it in your hearts to buy me a simple single holiday to anywhere in a feeble attempt to make up for the loss of years of my life to brutal horrid torture, you don’t even have the compassion to buy me a cookie!!! Good for you, I sure hope you win.

Respond By Laughing:

Multitudes of soldiers gave their lives for our freedom, and our governments honor their sacrifices by erecting Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises) for them, and by placing statues of soldiers next to or on top of these Egyptian penises. And every winter the soldier’s tombstones are decorated with wreaths made from evergreen trees (decorated idols). Turning evergreen trees into decorated idols is an ancient fertility rite that is now religiously observed by the Catholic Church. When Catholics decorate the graves of the war dead with their Catholic symbols of fertility, they are using the dead soldiers to push their Catholic beliefs upon others. These soldiers never fought for your Catholic fertility rites but instead fought in defense of the American constitution and your freedom. There are more appropriate ways to thank service men and women for their service than to honor them with a pagan dink, or with a decorated fertility tree idol.

To their defense the Catholics thought it appropriate to place statues of soldiers next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises because they cap their churches with Egyptian penises. The Protestants adopted the Catholic fertility rites and by doink so, became Catholics, they followed traditions instead of the Word of God. To their shame, all these Catholics could have read the Bible and seen that the pagan representations of penises and evergreen tree idols enrages God. The Catholics employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to torture me for years for daring to point out the pagan penises and pagan evergreen tree idols they embrace as Gospel. The sheep hear about it and respond by laughing at me, and getting bigger trees and decorating them to greater degrees. I respond by crying out to God against all the people who adopted Catholic fertility rites (Adventists, Baptists and Doukhobors included), God responds to my cries and prayers with storms, supposed accidents, or other acts of God. People spent millions of dollars having me brutally tortured for years, then annually spend billions of dollars turning trees into decorated idols, it all enrages God and the resulting storms destroy infrastructure, homes and many lives. I am crying out to God against all you Catholics and praying for your deaths. Of course you care little about me praying for your deaths because you believe your prayers are so full of power while mine are of no effect. Laugh about it and tell me to take a pill.

Handing Over Authority:

If Hindus owned the media they would use it to teach you to obtain your spiritual bliss via orgasm and to worship monkeys and rats. If Jews owned the media then they would use it to teach you to abide by God's Ten Commandments. If Christians owned the media they would use it to teach you that Jesus created heaven and earth and is God in the flesh who died for your sins. If Catholics owned the media they would teach you to get your evergreen trees to blink. It is written in Scripture that God hates your evergreen tree idols and seeing them enrages Him, yet folks embrace this Catholic fertility rite with great zeal while worshipping a version of Jesus that is too young to speak and rebuke the utter crap that pours out of their God-damned mouths. Pretty much every single institution teaches you to embrace Catholic fertility rites and turn trees into decorated idols, and there you are, abiding by Catholic fertility rites while claiming it is Jews who rule the world..

Click here to read the complete article