Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: osc...@127.0.0.1 (Oscar)
Subject: Rep. Jamaal Bowman Co-Sponsors $14 Trillion Slavery Reparations Bill
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 09:21:12 -0500
 by: Oscar - Fri, 19 Jan 2024 14:21 UTC

New York Democrat Representative Jamaal Bowman is co-funding a $14 trillion reparation bill against the federal government, citing ongoing systematic racism, American slavery, and the aftermath of it.

The bill, in addition to supporting the National Publishers Association, the National Association of Black Broadcasters, and the “restoration of voting rights for persons currently or previously incarcerated,” HR 414 would provide free college education
for Black Americans at the 107 HBCUs across the nation.

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/rep-jamaal-bowman-co-sponsors-14-trillion-slavery-reparations-bill/

Medicare and social security are going broke and the national debt is climbing like a raped ape, and Jamaal wants to spend 14 trillion we don't have.
When they vote on this dumpster fire, a patriot better pull the fire alarm.

Re: Rep. Jamaal Bowman Co-Sponsors $14 Trillion Slavery Reparations Bill

<XnsB0FE93411E243hueydlltampabayrrcom@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=54093&group=alt.home.repair#54093

From: huey....@tampabay.rr.com (David LaRue)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 19:28:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David LaRue - Fri, 19 Jan 2024 19:28 UTC

Oscar <oscar@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:nAvqN.362490$83n7.257047@fx18.iad:

> New York Democrat Representative Jamaal Bowman is co-funding a $14
> trillion reparation bill against the federal government, citing
> ongoing systematic racism, American slavery, and the aftermath of it.
>
> The bill, in addition to supporting the National Publishers
> Association, the National Association of Black Broadcasters, and the
> “restoration of voting rights for persons currently or previously
> incarcerated,” HR 414 would provide free college education for Black
> Americans at the 107 HBCUs across the nation.
>
> https://www.oann.com/newsroom/rep-jamaal-bowman-co-sponsors-14-trillion
> -slavery-reparations-bill/
>
> Medicare and social security are going broke and the national debt is
> climbing like a raped ape, and Jamaal wants to spend 14 trillion we
> don't have. When they vote on this dumpster fire, a patriot better
> pull the fire alarm.

IIRC, reparations were already done many years ago. Decades ago blacks had
families and good morals. Somewhere along the line the community leaders
started teaching everyone, not just blacks, that men were not needed in
families and the state would take care of you. FWIW, the blacks had
benefits at schools and such and I think still do at some colleges.

Since the 1960s or so we were taught color doesn't matter, as MLK Jr. and
others thought, and racism where it existed has been rooted out and
defeated. If you feel oppressed, please visit another country and report
back. No one is repessed in the USA unless you've been taught by the
schools to think of yourself as a victom rather than an equal. Your future
depends on your work and attitude. You get mostly what you strive for.
Complaints don't help.

Re: Rep. Jamaal Bowman Co-Sponsors $14 Trillion Slavery Reparations Bill

<op.2htwv5rfbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=54104&group=alt.home.repair#54104

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Rep. Jamaal Bowman Co-Sponsors $14 Trillion Slavery Reparations
Bill
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 15:46:43 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 20 Jan 2024 04:46 UTC

Oscar <oscar@127.0.0.1> wrote

> New York Democrat Representative Jamaal Bowman is co-fundinga $14
> trillion reparation bill against the federal government, citingongoing
> systematic racism, American slavery, and the aftermath of it.

No chance of that ever getting up.

> The bill, in addition to supporting the National Publishers Association,
> the National Association of Black Broadcasters, and the “restoration of
> voting rights for persons currently or previously incarcerated,” HR 414
> would provide free college education for Black Americans at the 107
> HBCUs across the nation.

> https://www.oann.com/newsroom/rep-jamaal-bowman-co-sponsors-14-trillion-slavery-reparations-bill/

> Medicare and social security are going broke

Like hell they are.

> and the national debt is climbing like a raped ape,

Raped apes don't climb, they run.

> and Jamaal wants to spend 14 trillion we don't have.

Its just another stunt to pull to those who vote for him, stupid.

> When they vote on this dumpster fire,a patriot better pull the fire
> alarm.

No need.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<%4MqN.78189$m4d.63027@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=54111&group=alt.home.repair#54111

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 10:08:32 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sat, 20 Jan 2024 09:08 UTC

On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 15:46:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!