From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: "GET_OUTTA_DODGE"_—_TRY_A__(VW)_
_VOLKSWAGEN_YOU_ZHID_JEW_ESCAPEE
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:15:31 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 04:15 UTC

" GET OUTTA DODGE "

Hey Jay Gay Smilkstein, You Still Sucking Jose Scotts Dick In
That Dodge Aries ?
Or Was It That Dodge Challenger ?

F.B.I. TOTAL LIES EQUAL A SATAN SPIC BEANER.
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WORKS /WORKED FOR THE F.B.I.
WOULD BE SATANIST SPIC JOSE SCOTT WHO LIKE JACK RUBY
STEVE RUBENSTEIN F.A.Q. MOSSAD AGENT AT CROWDSTRIKE . . .

NOBODY WORKED FOR THE F.B.I. --- EXCEPT JOSE SCOTT IS
NOT ONLY AN ADMITTED PROUD TOTAL SATANIST,
AND A PROUD MEMBER OF THE I.W.W.

YET ANOTHER DEVIL SATAN SPIC BOLSHEVIK GODLESS BEANER !

" Others wandered relentlessly on across Spain, France, Southern Germany,
and England. Everywhere they made themselves unwlecome. In Spain and
France the people rose openly against them in the 13th and 14th centuries
. . . "

-- The Eternal Jew
Movie

SMILKSTEIN (bozo) wrote:

> You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge.
> And believe me everybody does want me out.
> I just gotta get it done at the right price and get the right settlement
> cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

WHAT IN THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING IN DODGE CITY, KANSAS ?

"And believe me everybody does want me out."

IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL DEMON POSSESSED FAKE "jew" ?
BOTTOM-LINE, YOU ADMIT THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU.
WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP PLAYING THE PATHETIC JEW CELLO
MUSIC AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU LEAVE THE VOLUME REALLY HIGH ON YOUR
GAY FELCHING ASS EATING VIDEOS ?
IT IS NO MYSTERY THAT THE GAY PORN INDUSTRY IS RUN AND
CONTROLLED BY JEWS . . . and there you are fake "jew" SMILKSTEIN.

ADMIT IT ! --- LIFE WAS EASIER IN NEW YORK AMONGST YOUR OWN.

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN, BUT YOU SMILKSTEIN ARE ON
YET ANOTHER 'Voyage Of The Damned' EXISTENCE.

YOU EVEN ADMIT IT YOURSELF, THAT EVERYBODY WANTS YOU OUT !
OUT OF WHERE ?
SOME LOSER GOVERNMENT WELFARE APARTMENT COMPLEX ?

"GET OUTTA DODGE" — TRY A (VW) VOLKSWAGEN YOU ZHID JEW ESCAPEE !

<9svmJ.56091$np6.55818@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5410&group=alt.life.sucks#5410

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
_VOLKSWAGEN_YOU_ZHID_JEW_ESCAPEE
_!
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 07:36:02 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 17:36 UTC

SMILKSTEIN (bozo) wrote:

> You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge.
> And believe me everybody does want me out.
> I just gotta get it done at the right price and get the right settlement
> cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

WHAT IN THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING IN DODGE CITY, KANSAS ?

"And believe me everybody does want me out."

IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL DEMON POSSESSED FAKE "jew" ?
BOTTOM-LINE, YOU ADMIT THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU.
WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP PLAYING THE PATHETIC JEW CELLO
MUSIC AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU LEAVE THE VOLUME REALLY HIGH ON YOUR
GAY FELCHING ASS EATING VIDEOS ?
IT IS NO MYSTERY THAT THE GAY PORN INDUSTRY IS RUN AND
CONTROLLED BY JEWS . . . and there you are fake "jew" SMILKSTEIN.

ADMIT IT ! --- LIFE WAS EASIER IN NEW YORK AMONGST YOUR OWN.

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN, BUT YOU SMILKSTEIN ARE ON
YET ANOTHER 'Voyage Of The Damned' EXISTENCE.

YOU EVEN ADMIT IT YOURSELF, THAT EVERYBODY WANTS YOU OUT !
OUT OF WHERE ?
SOME LOSER GOVERNMENT WELFARE APARTMENT COMPLEX ?

"GET OUTTA DODGE" — TRY A (VW) VOLKSWAGEN YOU ZHID JEW ESCAPEE !

<eLFmJ.19270$Vt1.13564@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5438&group=alt.life.sucks#5438

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: "GET_OUTTA_DODGE"_—_TRY_A__(VW)__VOLKSWAGEN_YOU_ZHID_JEW_ESCAPEE_!
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 19:19:03 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 05:19 UTC