Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 14:14:29 -0700 (PDT)
<e9c466a8-5442-497e-bd56-953cd3e278dan@googlegroups.com> <8211e25c-7ef3-4271-94a8-e99e09f76c59n@googlegroups.com>
<655b4520-2587-4944-b6b0-f07c3dd5017dn@googlegroups.com> <ebfe4486-4d03-4034-bebb-3542d007c438n@googlegroups.com>
<f912977c-0053-4219-bfeb-346b1da5e9c2n@googlegroups.com> <adac0afa-6d6b-464d-bc11-cd6848e6d81en@googlegroups.com>
<a6e1f185-7ea6-44d6-85c5-4c4c7ddddd73n@googlegroups.com> <90bc5084-69a1-4022-ac68-4c223fbfac11n@googlegroups.com>
<7b316c0a-6f3a-4814-a4dc-98ee2ca53962n@googlegroups.com> <23b0f52c-07d0-4f3e-8741-e1281c475540n@googlegroups.com>
<496339ef-7c9a-4c12-b17a-e81cd8f8df95n@googlegroups.com> <c4a0a788-0e8e-47de-9add-8f12c96c6347n@googlegroups.com>
<20ca71c4-2261-48c3-b9f4-4f66a2faa11bn@googlegroups.com> <044bb328-8d3b-476e-aeda-14391fe64c82n@googlegroups.com>
<8a5b9430-6ada-4993-858a-6fafac5e0625n@googlegroups.com> <7e04de4d-d2fa-46e8-8782-f728f4adffd9n@googlegroups.com>
<fdb94e50-8929-4b9c-96bc-d32e765168e9n@googlegroups.com> <67fe876e-4b15-453c-bea3-9635277bdbb0n@googlegroups.com>
<10354fac-7d9d-412a-a603-3160125b59abn@googlegroups.com> <0a485d8b-7be9-4430-a2dc-7fbb4693b4c1n@googlegroups.com>
<78c08211-1ef1-45d5-842f-d84b164170c4n@googlegroups.com> <6ef3a443-9b9b-4be7-b880-8027b99fb1bfn@googlegroups.com>
<fec049d4-273e-4c22-bc69-44deef86e6dan@googlegroups.com> <8581ef79-71f3-40ed-8f1d-4f74d145de22n@googlegroups.com>
<2dfaada4-4c18-4142-b9ef-6d25939b4a8fn@googlegroups.com> <af5cc8a0-096b-47ac-8777-11839e6fe635n@googlegroups.com>
<deaf65df-d0e8-4b7d-9271-9e84331bd7ccn@googlegroups.com> <30613b7b-d301-4aeb-ba96-c49a9e8dbc2en@googlegroups.com>
<bcc6da65-a2cd-4a4d-b105-45fc84dcedd7n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: A standout technique for standing out
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 10 May 2021 21:14 UTC

> The documentaries always talk how it was a beuatiful day so Jackie suggested they leave the top down. The top was a bullet proof plastic bubble. Well how come Jackie was never questioend about it?

I do remember it being a bright day but never noted the sun itself. I also never heard about Jackie suggested they keep the top down. Where did you get this information? Are you saying Jackie had something to do with John's death? You're stepping out of line here fella. Be careful. Now that I think about it I do remember something about Jackie wanting the top down, but I never thought much of it. Truth is the Secret Service is to blame. They had the final say, not Jackie. But they yielded to her demands because they had all fucked her at some point and were told by Jackie that if they did not comply with her wishes she would tell their wives all about it. More truth we never hear from big media.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: A standout technique for standing out