Agree with them now, it will save so much time.

interests / alt.life.sucks / "GET OUTTA DODGE" — " Everywhere they made themselves unwelcome "

SubjectAuthor
* "GET_OUTTA_DODGE"_—_"_EverywhereRas Tafarian
+* _"GET_OUTTA_DODGE"_—_"_Everywhere_they_made_theThomas Joseph
|`- _"GET_OUTTA_DODGE"_—_"_EverywRas Tafarian
`- "GET_OUTTA_DODGE"_—_"_EverywhereRas Tafarian

1
"GET OUTTA DODGE" — " Everywhere they made themselves unwelcome. "

<3lulJ.60576$Ql5.7298@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5346&group=alt.life.sucks#5346

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: "GET_OUTTA_DODGE"_—_"_Everywhere
_they_made_themselves_unwelcome.
_"
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 05:30:59 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 15:30 UTC

" Others wandered relentlessly on across Spain, France, Southern Germany,
and England. Everywhere they made themselves unwlecome. In Spain and
France the people rose openly against them in the 13th and 14th centuries
. . . "

-- The Eternal Jew
Movie

SMILKSTEIN (bozo) wrote:

> You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge.
> And believe me everybody does want me out.
> I just gotta get it done at the right price and get the right settlement
> cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.

WHAT IN THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING IN DODGE CITY, KANSAS ?

"And believe me everybody does want me out."

IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL DEMON POSSESSED FAKE "jew" ?
BOTTOM-LINE, YOU ADMIT THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU.
WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP PLAYING THE PATHETIC JEW CELLO
MUSIC AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT ?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU LEAVE THE VOLUME REALLY HIGH ON YOUR
GAY FELCHING ASS EATING VIDEOS ?
IT IS NO MYSTERY THAT THE GAY PORN INDUSTRY IS RUN AND
CONTROLLED BY JEWS . . . and there you are fake "jew" SMILKSTEIN.

ADMIT IT ! --- LIFE WAS EASIER IN NEW YORK AMONGST YOUR OWN.

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN, BUT YOU SMILKSTEIN ARE ON
YET ANOTHER 'Voyage Of The Damned' EXISTENCE.

YOU EVEN ADMIT IT YOURSELF, THAT EVERYBODY WANTS YOU OUT !
OUT OF WHERE ?
SOME LOSER GOVERNMENT WELFARE APARTMENT COMPLEX ?

Re: "GET OUTTA DODGE" — " Everywhere they made themselves unwelcome. "

<0737f032-fece-4ca5-a3c8-e6a839cae5a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5359&group=alt.life.sucks#5359

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:43:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_"GET_OUTTA_DODGE"_—_"_Everywhere_they_made_the
mselves_unwelcome._"
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 00:43 UTC

On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 10:31:14 AM UTC-5, Ras Tafarian wrote:

> " Others wandered relentlessly on across Spain, France, Southern Germany,
> and England. Everywhere they made themselves unwlecome. In Spain and
> France the people rose openly against them in the 13th and 14th centuries
> . . . "
>
> -- The Eternal Jew
> Movie

> SMILKSTEIN (bozo) wrote:
>
> > You're absolutely right. I'm trying to do just that and get outta Dodge.
> > And believe me everybody does want me out.
> > I just gotta get it done at the right price and get the right settlement
> > cuz I'm not moving out on my dime.
>

> WHAT IN THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING IN DODGE CITY, KANSAS ?
>
> "And believe me everybody does want me out."
>
> IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL DEMON POSSESSED FAKE "jew" ?
> BOTTOM-LINE, YOU ADMIT THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU.
> WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE ?
> IS IT BECAUSE YOU KEEP PLAYING THE PATHETIC JEW CELLO
> MUSIC AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT ?
> IS IT BECAUSE YOU LEAVE THE VOLUME REALLY HIGH ON YOUR
> GAY FELCHING ASS EATING VIDEOS ?
> IT IS NO MYSTERY THAT THE GAY PORN INDUSTRY IS RUN AND
> CONTROLLED BY JEWS . . . and there you are fake "jew" SMILKSTEIN.
>
> ADMIT IT ! --- LIFE WAS EASIER IN NEW YORK AMONGST YOUR OWN.
>
> I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN, BUT YOU SMILKSTEIN ARE ON
> YET ANOTHER 'Voyage Of The Damned' EXISTENCE.
>
> YOU EVEN ADMIT IT YOURSELF, THAT EVERYBODY WANTS YOU OUT !
> OUT OF WHERE ?
> SOME LOSER GOVERNMENT WELFARE APARTMENT COMPLEX ?

Actually an LOL.

Re: "GET OUTTA DODGE" — " Everywhere they made themselves unwelcome. "

<2uOlJ.92782$AJ2.26462@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5376&group=alt.life.sucks#5376

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re:_"GET_OUTTA_DODGE"_—_"_Everyw
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 04:25:52 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 14:25 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" who is "BOZO" Smilkstein . . .

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED
BOZO GAY JAY SMILKSTEIN

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

"GET OUTTA DODGE" — " Everywhere they made themselves unwelcome "

<9_RlJ.113750$IW4.64441@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5384&group=alt.life.sucks#5384

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
_they_made_themselves_unwelcome_
"
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 08:24:55 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:24 UTC

" GET OUTTA DODGE "

Hey Jay Gay Smilkstein, You Still Sucking Jose Scotts Dick In
That Dodge Aries ?
Or Was It That Dodge Challenger ?

F.B.I. TOTAL LIES EQUAL A SATAN SPIC BEANER.
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WORKS /WORKED FOR THE F.B.I.
WOULD BE SATANIST SPIC JOSE SCOTT WHO LIKE JACK RUBY
STEVE RUBENSTEIN F.A.Q. MOSSAD AGENT AT CROWDSTRIKE . . .

NOBODY WORKED FOR THE F.B.I. --- EXCEPT JOSE SCOTT IS
NOT ONLY AN ADMITTED PROUD TOTAL SATANIST,
AND A PROUD MEMBER OF THE I.W.W.

YET ANOTHER DEVIL SATAN SPIC BOLSHEVIK GODLESS BEANER !