I saw what you did and I know who you are.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm,

SubjectAuthor
* China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S.Rusty Wyse
+* Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -topfreezi
|`- Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -topRusty Wyse
`* Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -topbmoore
 `* Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -topRusty Wyse
  `* Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -topbmoore
   `* Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -topRusty Wyse
    `* Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -topbmoore
     `* Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -topRusty Wyse
      `- Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -topbmoore

1
China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm, peop

<ad7d516f-9172-445d-ba54-ad2aeceb05d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5166&group=soc.culture.china#5166

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 09:51:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S.
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 16:51 UTC

China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm, people living within China are enjoying the best years of their lives since the founding of their nation thousands of years ago....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-getting-worse-on-suppression-tech-issues-a-threat-top-u-s-lawmaker/ar-AAOw9Df?ocid=msedgntp

Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm, peop

<sig8mf$jpe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5313&group=soc.culture.china#5313

From: toi...@tr.com (freezi)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 05:54:47 +0800
 by: freezi - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:54 UTC

On 17/9/2021 12:51 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm, people living within China are enjoying the best years of their lives since the founding of their nation thousands of years ago...
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-getting-worse-on-suppression-tech-issues-a-threat-top-u-s-lawmaker/ar-AAOw9Df?ocid=msedgntp

Democracy is measure by benchmarks set by people whose eyes and minds
wish that a certain ways will make a difference in standard in achieving
it.

Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm,

<958a042b-2154-413d-9ac1-4647244959e0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5338&group=soc.culture.china#5338

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 08:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 15:47 UTC

On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 2:54:25 PM UTC-7, freezi wrote:
> On 17/9/2021 12:51 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> > China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm, people living within China are enjoying the best years of their lives since the founding of their nation thousands of years ago...
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-getting-worse-on-suppression-tech-issues-a-threat-top-u-s-lawmaker/ar-AAOw9Df?ocid=msedgntp
> >
> Democracy is measure by benchmarks set by people whose eyes and minds
> wish that a certain ways will make a difference in standard in achieving
> it.

Different culture, different country, different people,... have different ideas of living standard. You cannot lump the whole 'DEMOCACY' with European standard and apply to everybody...

Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm,

<5b541984-9ac8-4661-8f9d-f15b3163517an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5339&group=soc.culture.china#5339

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 09:05:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:05 UTC

On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 9:51:57 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm, people living within China are enjoying the best years of their lives since the founding of their nation thousands of years ago....
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-getting-worse-on-suppression-tech-issues-a-threat-top-u-s-lawmaker/ar-AAOw9Df?ocid=msedgntp

Xi's personal ambition may be hurting China as a whole.

Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm,

<b56cbfde-02a5-409c-bae2-5725646e22a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5341&group=soc.culture.china#5341

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 09:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:15 UTC

On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 9:05:54 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 9:51:57 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> > China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm, people living within China are enjoying the best years of their lives since the founding of their nation thousands of years ago...
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-getting-worse-on-suppression-tech-issues-a-threat-top-u-s-lawmaker/ar-AAOw9Df?ocid=msedgntp
> Xi's personal ambition may be hurting China as a whole.

Let the Chinese people living within China decide. People living outside of China has no say in the matter...

Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm,

<2a18955e-6476-4378-aff8-de3ac26fd4ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5346&group=soc.culture.china#5346

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 10:05:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:05 UTC

On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 9:15:37 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 9:05:54 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> > On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 9:51:57 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm, people living within China are enjoying the best years of their lives since the founding of their nation thousands of years ago...
> > >
> > > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-getting-worse-on-suppression-tech-issues-a-threat-top-u-s-lawmaker/ar-AAOw9Df?ocid=msedgntp
> > Xi's personal ambition may be hurting China as a whole.
> Let the Chinese people living within China decide. People living outside of China has no say in the matter...

Nor do people living inside.

Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm,

<75e8566c-ef95-4473-a60d-162874232770n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5349&group=soc.culture.china#5349

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 10:30:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:30 UTC

On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10:05:14 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 9:15:37 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Xi's personal ambition may be hurting China as a whole.
> > Let the Chinese people living within China decide. People living outside of China has no say in the matter...
> Nor do people living inside.

Public opinion always counts, whether in the U.S., China, or Russia,...

Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm,

<9045f3aa-b856-453d-98ab-84369597e8ban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5351&group=soc.culture.china#5351

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 11:00:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 18:00 UTC

On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10:30:20 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10:05:14 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:

> > > Let the Chinese people living within China decide. People living outside of China has no say in the matter...
> > Nor do people living inside.
> Public opinion always counts, whether in the U.S., China, or Russia,...

It varies. Sorry, but it's true.

Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm,

<d54abb90-71e4-4efb-9820-d74dc2b4538cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5375&group=soc.culture.china#5375

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 10:12:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:12 UTC

On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 11:01:01 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:
> On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10:30:20 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Nor do people living inside.
> > Public opinion always counts, whether in the U.S., China, or Russia,...
> It varies. Sorry, but it's true.

Pubic opinion has more power than any government.

Re: China getting worse on suppression, tech issues a threat -top U.S. lawmaker - "China is tightening. It's getting worse and worse in terms of democratic reform, freedom of speech or pluralism, or just the ability of people to speak out," - Hummm,

<ab8fce1b-5fe5-472e-aad7-50ac1b8262c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5378&group=soc.culture.china#5378

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 10:44:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:44 UTC

On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 10:12:19 AM UTC-7, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 11:01:01 AM UTC-7, bmoore wrote:

> > > Public opinion always counts, whether in the U.S., China, or Russia,....
> > It varies. Sorry, but it's true.
> Pubic opinion has more power than any government.

Yes, most men think with their pubes.