Chance is perhaps the work of God when He did not want to sign. -- Anatole France

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Once again Clown!

SubjectAuthor
* Once again Clown!Thomas Joseph
+* Once again Clown!OllieNorthie@aol.com
`* Once again Clown!bosodeniro@gmail.com
 `* Once again Clown!bosodeniro@gmail.com
  `* Once again Clown!Thomas Joseph
   `- Once again Clown!bosodeniro@gmail.com

1
Once again Clown!

<6e32a057-188f-4bea-b752-b2a407584e1en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5270&group=alt.life.sucks#5270

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 17:30:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Once again Clown!
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 01:30 UTC

Once again I am responding to you mainly because there's no one else to respond to and I'm a lonely guy. At least I'm not alone with that, right? Damn right - everybody on this newsgroup is lonely. I'm different though. I mostly enjoy my loneliness, it's not something to complain about since I'm the guy that made it happen.

My respondationalism this time concerns what we were talking about before - Ras man, Ras - and who is more responsible for bringing him into my group. That's right, my group. I didn't start it but buddy boy I have kept it alive a long time. Of course without Ollie that would not have been possible - so of course a shoutout to Ollie for all the help along the way. A shoutout to all who helped make it possible.

I am becoming popular. Too popular. I just answered two phone calls (whoops, a third is coming in now) - (Wow, that took forever, even forgot what we were talking about - oh yeah, nothing). I saw them as intruding on my postmentationalism. I was deep into saying something, starting to say something, and now have completely forgotten what it was. And you know what, it doesn't matter, because it meant nothing from the start now that I reflect honestly upon it. All I know is it was some kind of continuation from our first talk. I had something even more special to add to the mix. And now I have forgotten what it was. Good.

Re: Once again Clown!

<e47d801a-cfdc-4955-aeb4-34b9fd4981c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5275&group=alt.life.sucks#5275

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 00:20:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Once again Clown!
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 08:20 UTC

On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 8:30:10 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Once again I am responding to you mainly because there's no one else to respond to and I'm a lonely guy. At least I'm not alone with that, right? Damn right - everybody on this newsgroup is lonely. I'm different though. I mostly enjoy my loneliness, it's not something to complain about since I'm the guy that made it happen.
>
> My respondationalism this time concerns what we were talking about before - Ras man, Ras - and who is more responsible for bringing him into my group. That's right, my group. I didn't start it but buddy boy I have kept it alive a long time. Of course without Ollie that would not have been possible - so of course a shoutout to Ollie for all the help along the way. A shoutout to all who helped make it possible.
>
> I am becoming popular. Too popular. I just answered two phone calls (whoops, a third is coming in now) - (Wow, that took forever, even forgot what we were talking about - oh yeah, nothing). I saw them as intruding on my postmentationalism. I was deep into saying something, starting to say something, and now have completely forgotten what it was. And you know what, it doesn't matter, because it meant nothing from the start now that I reflect honestly upon it. All I know is it was some kind of continuation from our first talk. I had something even more special to add to the mix. And now I have forgotten what it was. Good.

Not forgetting is worse.

Re: Once again Clown!

<341d8d95-1bb3-4c59-b90e-64d06e6b1cf7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5293&group=alt.life.sucks#5293

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 16:16:35 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:16 UTC

> And now I have forgotten what it was. Good.

> Not forgetting is worse.

I know, that's why I said "Good." I don't mind forgetting what I was trying to say. Probably not worth remembering. But I do hate when people who are equally hyper to me break into my usually short verbal presentations, forcing me out of rhythm, almost as if on purpose to make me forget what I was going to say next. To throw me off intentionally. Then when I say, "What were we just talking about?", they will say they don't know, even leading you backwards to topics they know are not the one you're really looking for. These fuckers purposely fuck with my rhythm, forcing me to take longer to say stuff than I would have if they'd have let me ramble just a little longer - the cheap lazy good for nothing impatient assholes!

Re: Once again Clown!

<947d9080-821c-4534-b597-7c1eab99e8cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5296&group=alt.life.sucks#5296

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 20:25:51 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 04:25 UTC

On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 7:16:35 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > And now I have forgotten what it was. Good.
>
> > Not forgetting is worse.
> I know, that's why I said "Good." I don't mind forgetting what I was trying to say. Probably not worth remembering. But I do hate when people who are equally hyper to me break into my usually short verbal presentations, forcing me out of rhythm, almost as if on purpose to make me forget what I was going to say next. To throw me off intentionally. Then when I say, "What were we just talking about?", they will say they don't know, even leading you backwards to topics they know are not the one you're really looking for. These fuckers purposely fuck with my rhythm, forcing me to take longer to say stuff than I would have if they'd have let me ramble just a little longer - the cheap lazy good for nothing impatient assholes!

On the railroad of life the train of thought is often lost. This is why we have airplanes. Take the bus and leave the driving to us!

Re: Once again Clown!

<PHSkJ.144322$I%1.103663@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5306&group=alt.life.sucks#5306

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 08:24:39 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 18:24 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

> Once again I am responding to you mainly because there's no one else to
> respond to and I'm a lonely guy.

Jay Gay Smilkstein Is A Stalker.
He Wants To Kill You.
Somebody You Trusted (smilkstein) Has Called You Like The Predator He Is.
Grand Theft Larceny Is The Mind-Set Of That Vile Creature.

DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ON THE HISTORY OF CLOWNS AND CHILD MURDER.
Ancient History Points To The Fact That Satanists Would Most Definately
Dress Up As Clowns When They Torture Children, Murder Them . . .

SMILSTEIN IS A SICK DEMENTED PERVERT CHILD RAPIST CHILD ABUSER.
DADDY SMILKSTEIN ABUSED GAY JAY SMILKSTEIN.
GAY JAY SMILKSTEIN'S OWN RABBI SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HIS PENIS,
CHEWED ON HIS FORESKIN, RIPPING IT TO SHREDS AND SWALLOWED
THE WHOLE MESS.

JEWS (smilkstein) ARE CHILD KILLERS
VAMPIRES
CANNIBALS
PONZI SCHEME GRAND LARCENY
FALSE-ACCUSING HYPOCRITES.

Re: Once again Clown!

<28180db7-835e-4152-a888-d6b7f652b669n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5312&group=alt.life.sucks#5312

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 13:23:44 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 21:23 UTC

Ras Tafarian wrote:

> Jay Gay Smilkstein Is A Stalker.
> He Wants To Kill You.
> Somebody You Trusted (smilkstein) Has Called You Like The Predator He Is.
> Grand Theft Larceny Is The Mind-Set Of That Vile Creature.
>
> DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ON THE HISTORY OF CLOWNS AND CHILD MURDER.
> Ancient History Points To The Fact That Satanists Would Most Definately
> Dress Up As Clowns When They Torture Children, Murder Them . . .
>
> SMILSTEIN IS A SICK DEMENTED PERVERT CHILD RAPIST CHILD ABUSER.
> DADDY SMILKSTEIN ABUSED GAY JAY SMILKSTEIN.
> GAY JAY SMILKSTEIN'S OWN RABBI SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HIS PENIS,
> CHEWED ON HIS FORESKIN, RIPPING IT TO SHREDS AND SWALLOWED
> THE WHOLE MESS.
>
> JEWS (smilkstein) ARE CHILD KILLERS
> VAMPIRES
> CANNIBALS
> PONZI SCHEME GRAND LARCENY
> FALSE-ACCUSING HYPOCRITES.

Now I know why Bozo reads your posts. I still can't understand the extent of his obsession, but I do see occasional gems in your wild and crazy and otherwise unreadable output. "The History of Clowns & Child Murder", is a gem. What a great title for a book. Then a movie. We can take your title all the way to the top. But only if you want it that way. I am your slave.. No really, I like your title for a book. My book. I am going to borrow your title. My book will have nothing to do with Clowns or Murder. That appears only in the title. But following a hard-sell media blitz I will be a household name - must see TV type shit. People will buy anything I put out. They will read "The History of Clowns & Murder" to analyze how it's content relates to its title - there's got to be some kind of deep hidden meaning. Got to be. I mean, the guy who wrote it is famous, right?

"The History of Clowns & Child Murder" .... This is the full history, from the inception of the Clown as we know him today and even before. All the way back and up to now. That's real history.

Re: Once again Clown!

<HxYkJ.43830$np6.29112@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5325&group=alt.life.sucks#5325

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:03:28 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 01:03 UTC

Speaking Of Demonic Possessed Individuals . . .
Bozo Smilkstein's Well Known Facial Picture Only Confirms That Fact.
Interesting That Alex Jones On His Live Broadcast, Just Today, Again
Covered The Topic Of Clowns And How They Rape, Stab Little
Babies / Children. Alex Jones Really Went Into That Topic Today.

Actually I Feel Sorry For Bozo Smilkstein, Because I Suppose That
One Time In His Pathetic Life He Actually Was Not Demon Possessed.
However Something Happened And We Have The Predator Creature
Who Is A Total Hypocrite, Liar, Deceiver, Swindler . . .

And Most Important It Is Child Rapist, Child Abuser Steve Rubin
Who Put Together That F.A.Q. About Ras, Which Is Filled To The Gills
With Total Lies, 1/2 Truths, And Omissions. What Else Would You
Expect From A Mossad Agent Who Now Works At Crowdstrike,
The Same Company That Was Totally Involved In The Fake Russia-Gate
Lies About U.S. President Donald Trump.

Obviously I Have Been On The Synagogue Of Satan's Radar . . .
And Their Attempt To Lie, Smear Their Way Into Some Sort Of
Twisted Deceptionary Smear Plot Against Me.

STEVE RUBIN
JACK 'RUBY' RUBENSTEIN

NUFF SAID !

Re: Once again Clown!

<437d4235-4027-4bac-9f1a-35bb59fe38edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5326&group=alt.life.sucks#5326

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 22:11:21 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 06:11 UTC

On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 5:30:10 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Once again I am responding to you mainly because there's no one else to respond to and I'm a lonely guy. At least I'm not alone with that, right? Damn right - everybody on this newsgroup is lonely. I'm different though. I mostly enjoy my loneliness, it's not something to complain about since I'm the guy that made it happen.
>
> My respondationalism this time concerns what we were talking about before - Ras man, Ras - and who is more responsible for bringing him into my group. That's right, my group. I didn't start it but buddy boy I have kept it alive a long time. Of course without Ollie that would not have been possible - so of course a shoutout to Ollie for all the help along the way. A shoutout to all who helped make it possible.
>
> I am becoming popular. Too popular. I just answered two phone calls (whoops, a third is coming in now) - (Wow, that took forever, even forgot what we were talking about - oh yeah, nothing). I saw them as intruding on my postmentationalism. I was deep into saying something, starting to say something, and now have completely forgotten what it was. And you know what, it doesn't matter, because it meant nothing from the start now that I reflect honestly upon it. All I know is it was some kind of continuation from our first talk. I had something even more special to add to the mix. And now I have forgotten what it was. Good.

I never know which string in a thread (like this one) to comment on so I'm going to direct your attention to another one entirely entitled "I think I know what happened to the Rastaman" and why his broken enigmatic history is what it is.

Re: Once again Clown!

<kwflJ.43294$3q9.41210@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5327&group=alt.life.sucks#5327

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 12:39:02 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 22:39 UTC

[...]

<f94df30c-a4e6-40c0-9327-af8baf17ad96n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5347&group=alt.life.sucks#5347

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 11:35:32 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 19:35 UTC

On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 10:11:22 PM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 5:30:10 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Once again I am responding to you mainly because there's no one else to respond to and I'm a lonely guy. At least I'm not alone with that, right? Damn right - everybody on this newsgroup is lonely. I'm different though. I mostly enjoy my loneliness, it's not something to complain about since I'm the guy that made it happen.
> >
> > My respondationalism this time concerns what we were talking about before - Ras man, Ras - and who is more responsible for bringing him into my group. That's right, my group. I didn't start it but buddy boy I have kept it alive a long time. Of course without Ollie that would not have been possible - so of course a shoutout to Ollie for all the help along the way. A shoutout to all who helped make it possible.
> >
> > I am becoming popular. Too popular. I just answered two phone calls (whoops, a third is coming in now) - (Wow, that took forever, even forgot what we were talking about - oh yeah, nothing). I saw them as intruding on my postmentationalism. I was deep into saying something, starting to say something, and now have completely forgotten what it was. And you know what, it doesn't matter, because it meant nothing from the start now that I reflect honestly upon it. All I know is it was some kind of continuation from our first talk. I had something even more special to add to the mix. And now I have forgotten what it was. Good.
> I never know which string in a thread (like this one) to comment on so I'm going to direct your attention to another one entirely entitled "I think I know what happened to the Rastaman" and why his broken enigmatic history is what it is.

"I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite sure of the order of causes and events — in any case BOLO for a post titled "I think I know what happened to the Rastaman".

Re: Once again Clown!

<4323fe4c-d573-48f0-a334-9eab2d67410cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5358&group=alt.life.sucks#5358

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:42:16 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 00:42 UTC

> "I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite sure of the order of causes and events — in any case BOLO for a post titled "I think I know what happened to the Eastman".

BOLO. Never heard that one before. "Be on look out", is that what it means? If so, interesting, these acronyms, how those who create them are forced to delete consonants, like in the case of "BOLO" the word 'the' which would bring a "T" into the mix and fuck things up. Be on
'the' lookout for. Also, I believe lookout is one word. But to fit the acronym - BOLO, a good one - it must become one word. The study of acronyms is my new thing. I'm studying up. I'm going to start an acronym business for people starting up new businesses of their own.

Re: Once again Clown!

<fe832378-db8e-45fa-b77d-a524bc8b7e31n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5368&group=alt.life.sucks#5368

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 21:54:03 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 05:54 UTC

On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 4:42:17 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > "I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite sure of the order of causes and events — in any case BOLO for a post titled "I think I know what happened to the Eastman".
>

> BOLO. Never heard that one before. "Be on look out", is that what it means? If so, interesting, these acronyms, how those who create them are forced to delete consonants, like in the case of "BOLO" the word 'the' which would bring a "T" into the mix and fuck things up. Be on
> 'the' lookout for. Also, I believe lookout is one word. But to fit the acronym - BOLO, a good one - it must become one word. The study of acronyms is my new thing. I'm studying up. I'm going to start an acronym business for people starting up new businesses of their own.

Only binness you'll ever be in is the unemployable troll binness — good luck troll

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Once again Clown!