What does not destroy me, makes me stronger. -- Nietzsche

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Leaf Blower Ban

SubjectAuthor
* Leaf Blower BanDean
`* Leaf Blower BanEd P
 `* Leaf Blower BanCindy Hamilton
  `* Leaf Blower BanSanta J. Oh-No
   `* Leaf Blower Banmicky
    `- Leaf Blower BanOscar

1
Leaf Blower Ban

<0332c12b-45c0-4263-ba17-ccbafc844550n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=53519&group=alt.home.repair#53519

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 05:55:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Leaf Blower Ban
From: hoffman5...@gmail.com (Dean)
 by: Dean - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 13:55 UTC

This applies to commercial businesses and not actual homeowners if I'm reading it right.
<https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/2023/12/ann-arbor-approves-citywide-ban-on-gas-leaf-blowers.html>

Re: Leaf Blower Ban

<QQAjN.99453$PuZ9.8615@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=53520&group=alt.home.repair#53520

Subject: Re: Leaf Blower Ban
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 09:37:35 -0500
 by: Ed P - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 14:37 UTC

On 12/29/2023 8:55 AM, Dean wrote:
> This applies to commercial businesses and not actual homeowners if I'm reading it right.
> <https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/2023/12/ann-arbor-approves-citywide-ban-on-gas-leaf-blowers.html>

I don't see that. It was a commercial lawn care that complained but it
seems to include everyone. He said it was too expensive to replace
equipment over the next four years.

Re: Leaf Blower Ban

<FADjN.12236$46Te.10299@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=53523&group=alt.home.repair#53523

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 17:45:09 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 17:45 UTC

On 2023-12-29, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:
> On 12/29/2023 8:55 AM, Dean wrote:
>> This applies to commercial businesses and not actual homeowners if I'm reading it right.
>> <https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/2023/12/ann-arbor-approves-citywide-ban-on-gas-leaf-blowers.html>
>>

> I don't see that. It was a commercial lawn care that complained but it
> seems to include everyone. He said it was too expensive to replace
> equipment over the next four years.

All gas-powered leaf blowers:

https://a2gov.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=12540117&GUID=C94C0276-3E50-4685-A0CA-98E0B4353376

I'm quite confident that every Karen in Ann Arbor will have the cops
on speed dial.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Leaf Blower Ban

<vnuGAXjguGUukAAvuTUOLHHWjvBzTmdY@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=53529&group=alt.home.repair#53529

Date: Sat, 30 Dec 23 11:36:28 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: santa.j....@umich.wtf (Santa J. Oh-No)
 by: Santa J. Oh-No - Sat, 30 Dec 2023 11:36 UTC

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2023-12-29, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:
>> On 12/29/2023 8:55 AM, Dean wrote:
>>> This applies to commercial businesses and not actual homeowners if I'm reading it right.
>>> <https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/2023/12/ann-arbor-approves-citywide-ban-on-gas-leaf-blowers.html>
>>>

>> I don't see that. It was a commercial lawn care that complained but it
>> seems to include everyone. He said it was too expensive to replace
>> equipment over the next four years.
>
> All gas-powered leaf blowers:
>
> https://a2gov.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=12540117&GUID=C94C0276-3E50-4685-A0CA-98E0B4353376
>
> I'm quite confident that every Karen in Ann Arbor will have the cops
> on speed dial.

Ann Arbor libs are quite wealthy, they can easily afford new electric leaf blowers, string trimmers, snow throwers and push mowers.
You must comply with the laws mandated by the Democrat kings and queens your ballot tabulators selected.

Re: Leaf Blower Ban

<5am3pipfrk86251ifahiv319atlqor3vrt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=53547&group=alt.home.repair#53547

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 16:16:31 -0500
 by: micky - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 21:16 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 30 Dec 23 11:36:28 UTC, "Santa J. Oh-No"
<santa.j.oh-no@umich.wtf> wrote:

>Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>>>

>>> I don't see that. It was a commercial lawn care that complained but it
>>> seems to include everyone. He said it was too expensive to replace
>>> equipment over the next four years.
>>
>> All gas-powered leaf blowers:
>>
>> https://a2gov.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=12540117&GUID=C94C0276-3E50-4685-A0CA-98E0B4353376
>>
>> I'm quite confident that every Karen in Ann Arbor will have the cops
>> on speed dial.
>>

>Ann Arbor libs are quite wealthy, they can easily afford new electric leaf blowers, string trimmers, snow throwers and push mowers.
>You must comply with the laws mandated by the Democrat kings and queens your ballot tabulators selected.

Who do you think has most of the money and what do they do to keep it?
They promote and vote Republican. Your post was so foolish. Are you
T or Frank?

And not paying attention either. Half or more of the blowing and
trimming in eeven somewhat wealthy areas is done by paid lawn services.
Smart respectful people don't tell their contrators how to do their
jobs, unless it is so bad they really need to, and the contractor is not
going to want buy electric. They would have to change contractors, and
they are not the ones complaining, it's the woman next door.

Re: Leaf Blower Ban

<1VokN.115993$xHn7.50361@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=53551&group=alt.home.repair#53551

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: osc...@127.0.0.1 (Oscar)
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 20:51:31 -0500
 by: Oscar - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 01:51 UTC

micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 30 Dec 23 11:36:28 UTC, "Santa J. Oh-No"
> <santa.j.oh-no@umich.wtf> wrote:
>
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> All gas-powered leaf blowers:
>>>
>>> https://a2gov.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=12540117&GUID=C94C0276-3E50-4685-A0CA-98E0B4353376
>>>
>>> I'm quite confident that every Karen in Ann Arbor will have the cops
>>> on speed dial.
>>>
>> Ann Arbor libs are quite wealthy, they can easily afford new electric leaf blowers, string trimmers, snow throwers and push mowers.
>> You must comply with the laws mandated by the Democrat kings and queens your ballot tabulators selected.
> Who do you think has most of the money and what do they do to keep it?
> They promote and vote Republican. Your post was so foolish. Are you
> T or Frank?
>
> And not paying attention either. Half or more of the blowing and
> trimming in eeven somewhat wealthy areas is done by paid lawn services.
> Smart respectful people don't tell their contrators how to do their
> jobs, unless it is so bad they really need to, and the contractor is not
> going to want buy electric. They would have to change contractors, and
> they are not the ones complaining, it's the woman next door.

In Michigan you must comply. If you don't, the Gretch will have Michigan State PolicĂ­a arrest and jail you for non-compliance.

Remember what happened to Karl Manke and Marlena Pavlos-Hackney when they dared to defy the Gretch's tyrannical lock-down mandates?

--
If the left could compete in the realm of ideas, they wouldn't want to censor us.

If the left were truly a majority, they wouldn't need to censor us.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Leaf Blower Ban