Life may have no meaning, or, even worse, it may have a meaning of which you disapprove.

interests / alt.life.sucks / I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite sure of the respective order of events

SubjectAuthor
* I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite sure ofbosodeniro@gmail.com
`* I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quiteThomas Joseph
 +* I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quitebosodeniro@gmail.com
 |`- I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quiteThomas Joseph
 `* I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quitebosodeniro@gmail.com
  `- I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quiteThomas Joseph

1
I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite sure of the respective order of events

<4ad1e697-cbc8-4506-86ad-3471e4327febn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5352&group=alt.life.sucks#5352

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 13:33:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite sure of
the respective order of events
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 21:33 UTC

Besides being quite needy and immature for a 56 to 58 year-old man (i.e. arrested development), the following causes and events have a strong likelihood of occurrence:

(1) A predisposition at birth for some kind of trauma or developmental defect.

(2) A strong reaction formation to most if not all of his acquired cultural values.

(3) A strong reaction formation to most of his youthfully acquired drug experimentation and at a time in his life which unfortunately could not have been processed at a worse in his life.

(4) A strong likelihood of struggling with his own homosexuality and a strong reaction formation aggravated by a still strict Catholic upbringing, primary and secondary Catholic school education, and his unmet demands for love and affection by his own parents and siblings and the missing expressions for his own success.

(5) A strong reaction formation with both embarrassment and ambivalence to his own father's conspicuous FBI occupation.

(6) A strong reaction formation to his own unmitigated failures in any and all forms of employment.

(7) A strong reaction formation to his own conspicuous failures of social correctness and acculturation even among his own social peer group to the extent that he doubtfully could not even tell friend from foe or even explain why.

(8) He has been totally other-directed from a crucial time in his social developmental history so much so that he does not know now very much about right from wrong, correct or incorrect, legal from illegal, or even gender, and probably hallucinates cues about what he thinks is appropriate or not.

(9) A strong reaction formation to having been physically and emotionally abused on playgrounds probably from the time he was a child.

(10) A strong reaction formation to having been arrested and prosecuted across a wide band of civil, criminal, and behavioral issues.

Re: I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite sure of the respective order of events

<92044011-fc55-4e72-8fd2-9c4298e0758bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5353&group=alt.life.sucks#5353

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:13:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite
sure of the respective order of events
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 00:13 UTC

On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 4:33:58 PM UTC-5, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> Besides being quite needy and immature for a 56 to 58 year-old man (i.e. arrested development), the following causes and events have a strong likelihood of occurrence:
>
> (1) A predisposition at birth for some kind of trauma or developmental defect.
>
> (2) A strong reaction formation to most if not all of his acquired cultural values.
>
> (3) A strong reaction formation to most of his youthfully acquired drug experimentation and at a time in his life which unfortunately could not have been processed at a worse in his life.
>
> (4) A strong likelihood of struggling with his own homosexuality and a strong reaction formation aggravated by a still strict Catholic upbringing, primary and secondary Catholic school education, and his unmet demands for love and affection by his own parents and siblings and the missing expressions for his own success.
>
> (5) A strong reaction formation with both embarrassment and ambivalence to his own father's conspicuous FBI occupation.
>
> (6) A strong reaction formation to his own unmitigated failures in any and all forms of employment.
>
> (7) A strong reaction formation to his own conspicuous failures of social correctness and acculturation even among his own social peer group to the extent that he doubtfully could not even tell friend from foe or even explain why.
>
> (8) He has been totally other-directed from a crucial time in his social developmental history so much so that he does not know now very much about right from wrong, correct or incorrect, legal from illegal, or even gender, and probably hallucinates cues about what he thinks is appropriate or not.
>
> (9) A strong reaction formation to having been physically and emotionally abused on playgrounds probably from the time he was a child.
>
> (10) A strong reaction formation to having been arrested and prosecuted across a wide band of civil, criminal, and behavioral issues.

Bozo, this sounds like a self diagnosis from you. You are obsessed with Ras. I know he's got to love it. I am obsessed with your obsession with Ras.. Ollie is obsessed with wondering why I am obsessed by it. Obsession has that filter down effect. I am affected by the obsession and obsessed with the affectation. We're all in this thing together. Remember that.

Re: I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite sure of the respective order of events

<1bb4db10-25f2-4c60-9a73-f475eb3458c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5366&group=alt.life.sucks#5366

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 20:46:25 -0800 (PST)
sure of the respective order of events
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 04:46 UTC

On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 4:13:32 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 4:33:58 PM UTC-5, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Besides being quite needy and immature for a 56 to 58 year-old man (i.e.. arrested development), the following causes and events have a strong likelihood of occurrence:
> >
> > (1) A predisposition at birth for some kind of trauma or developmental defect.
> >
> > (2) A strong reaction formation to most if not all of his acquired cultural values.
> >
> > (3) A strong reaction formation to most of his youthfully acquired drug experimentation and at a time in his life which unfortunately could not have been processed at a worse in his life.
> >
> > (4) A strong likelihood of struggling with his own homosexuality and a strong reaction formation aggravated by a still strict Catholic upbringing, primary and secondary Catholic school education, and his unmet demands for love and affection by his own parents and siblings and the missing expressions for his own success.
> >
> > (5) A strong reaction formation with both embarrassment and ambivalence to his own father's conspicuous FBI occupation.
> >
> > (6) A strong reaction formation to his own unmitigated failures in any and all forms of employment.
> >
> > (7) A strong reaction formation to his own conspicuous failures of social correctness and acculturation even among his own social peer group to the extent that he doubtfully could not even tell friend from foe or even explain why.
> >
> > (8) He has been totally other-directed from a crucial time in his social developmental history so much so that he does not know now very much about right from wrong, correct or incorrect, legal from illegal, or even gender, and probably hallucinates cues about what he thinks is appropriate or not.
> >
> > (9) A strong reaction formation to having been physically and emotionally abused on playgrounds probably from the time he was a child.
> >
> > (10) A strong reaction formation to having been arrested and prosecuted across a wide band of civil, criminal, and behavioral issues.
> Bozo, this sounds like a self diagnosis from you. You are obsessed with Ras. I know he's got to love it. I am obsessed with your obsession with Ras. Ollie is obsessed with wondering why I am obsessed by it. Obsession has that filter down effect. I am affected by the obsession and obsessed with the affectation. We're all in this thing together. Remember that.

Do you think maybe you like Ras cuz he's dispossed and low Irish swine like you? — oh my did I just say that?

Re: I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite sure of the respective order of events

<4a8e0571-7712-4d1e-b97e-d5b377ced828n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5386&group=alt.life.sucks#5386

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 10:53:41 -0800 (PST)
sure of the respective order of events
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:53 UTC

On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 4:13:32 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 4:33:58 PM UTC-5, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Besides being quite needy and immature for a 56 to 58 year-old man (i.e.. arrested development), the following causes and events have a strong likelihood of occurrence:
> >
> > (1) A predisposition at birth for some kind of trauma or developmental defect.
> >
> > (2) A strong reaction formation to most if not all of his acquired cultural values.
> >
> > (3) A strong reaction formation to most of his youthfully acquired drug experimentation and at a time in his life which unfortunately could not have been processed at a worse in his life.
> >
> > (4) A strong likelihood of struggling with his own homosexuality and a strong reaction formation aggravated by a still strict Catholic upbringing, primary and secondary Catholic school education, and his unmet demands for love and affection by his own parents and siblings and the missing expressions for his own success.
> >
> > (5) A strong reaction formation with both embarrassment and ambivalence to his own father's conspicuous FBI occupation.
> >
> > (6) A strong reaction formation to his own unmitigated failures in any and all forms of employment.
> >
> > (7) A strong reaction formation to his own conspicuous failures of social correctness and acculturation even among his own social peer group to the extent that he doubtfully could not even tell friend from foe or even explain why.
> >
> > (8) He has been totally other-directed from a crucial time in his social developmental history so much so that he does not know now very much about right from wrong, correct or incorrect, legal from illegal, or even gender, and probably hallucinates cues about what he thinks is appropriate or not.
> >
> > (9) A strong reaction formation to having been physically and emotionally abused on playgrounds probably from the time he was a child.
> >
> > (10) A strong reaction formation to having been arrested and prosecuted across a wide band of civil, criminal, and behavioral issues.
> Bozo, this sounds like a self diagnosis from you. You are obsessed with Ras. I know he's got to love it. I am obsessed with your obsession with Ras. Ollie is obsessed with wondering why I am obsessed by it. Obsession has that filter down effect. I am affected by the obsession and obsessed with the affectation. We're all in this thing together. Remember that.

No no no, — youre an asshole TJ and an asshole-bigot pretending to be a righteous liberal, and you have a lot of dishonest qualities that make you just as undesirable and dangerous as your little 5150 irish troll friend. I hope he finds you and treats you and your rectum like the little brown boi he thinks you are. He's been arrested and tried for a lotta shit and I hope he gives you a taste of some of it.

Re: I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite sure of the respective order of events

<a97ff912-cd03-4f21-acfc-61a3442f8af0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5391&group=alt.life.sucks#5391

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 13:40:17 -0800 (PST)
sure of the respective order of events
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 21:40 UTC

> Do you think maybe you like Ras cuz he's dispossed and low Irish swine like you? — oh my did I just say that?

I am not offended that you call me low class Irish swine, I am offended by your inference that I like Ras. Who said I like him? I tolerate him. It's not easy because he's all over the place. Maybe one day there will be a vaccine to guard against him. I called the pharmacist to refill my valium script - a number I've called many times - and it is now a full sized recording with all kinds of menus and runarounds. Finally got a hold of an actual person and put in my request. In the meantime while waiting for the real person to answer the phone I listened to a really cool tune - must have been cool because I'm still humming it - as well as the robot voice asking me if I've had my COVID shot yet, and my flu shot, while mentioning there are 19 other vaccines on tap for those who want them. Jesus, why not just walk around in a plastic bubble?

Re: I think I know what happened to the Rastaman but am not quite sure of the respective order of events

<94de1aa5-011a-48e9-93d2-03c3f4d346d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5392&group=alt.life.sucks#5392

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 14:00:17 -0800 (PST)
sure of the respective order of events
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 22:00 UTC

> No no no, — youre an asshole TJ and an asshole-bigot pretending to be a righteous liberal, and you have a lot of dishonest qualities that make you just as undesirable and dangerous as your little 5150 irish troll friend. I hope he finds you and treats you and your rectum like the little brown boi he thinks you are. He's been arrested and tried for a lotta shit and I hope he gives you a taste of some of it.

That's all you've got Bozo - a lotta hope. Funny, the closer you get to becoming a full-time nothing the more hope you get. It's an instinctual defense mechanism type thing. So you hope he give me a taste of his medicine eh? You don't want to see me in action dude - I'm can be a wild man if pushed and you're starting to push. I've already got your address. How to get in and out of your apartment building without being seen is another matter to be addressed at a later time.