It's time to boot, do your boot ROMs know where your disk controllers are?

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: A song for Bozo

SubjectAuthor
* A song for BozoJudith Latham
+* A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|`* A song for BozoJudith Latham
| `* A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|  `* A song for BozoOllieNorthie@aol.com
|   `* A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|    `* A song for BozoOllieNorthie@aol.com
|     `* A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|      `* A song for BozoJudith Latham
|       +* A song for BozoOllieNorthie@aol.com
|       |`* A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|       | `* A song for BozoOllieNorthie@aol.com
|       |  `* A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|       |   `* A song for BozoOllieNorthie@aol.com
|       |    `* A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|       |     `* A song for BozoOllieNorthie@aol.com
|       |      `* A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|       |       `* A song for BozoJudith Latham
|       |        `* A song for BozoOllieNorthie@aol.com
|       |         `* A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|       |          `* A song for BozoJudith Latham
|       |           `* A song for Bozo*ernie
|       |            +- A song for BozoOllieNorthie@aol.com
|       |            +- A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|       |            +* A song for BozoOllieNorthie@aol.com
|       |            |`* A song for BozoJudith Latham
|       |            | `* A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|       |            |  `* A song for BozoJudith Latham
|       |            |   `- A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|       |            `- A song for BozoThomas Joseph
|       `- A song for BozoThomas Joseph
`- A song for BozoRas Tafarian

Pages:12
Re: A song for Bozo

<98493203-c776-425c-912f-2efa59300a2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3745&group=alt.life.sucks#3745

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 05:43:24 -0700 (PDT)
<bcb04aad-63f4-4952-8f58-547f6cfef320n@googlegroups.com> <67555cba-2b74-450d-989a-249b52331e2an@googlegroups.com>
<497617fb-c58d-46b2-83d0-166447b34b66n@googlegroups.com> <e5209e8d-03b9-4a08-93b2-4d4208d25b42n@googlegroups.com>
<shc5vu$i9j$1@dont-email.me> <ca5541e6-615d-4161-b830-ea5984d49f0bn@googlegroups.com>
<0a66143a-5845-4018-98e5-c9da4bfb1691n@googlegroups.com> <949cb5cb-b3df-45f4-bcd7-6aa160ccd196n@googlegroups.com>
<ecf7580e-b4e2-4a3e-896f-7647b8d9263bn@googlegroups.com> <5be32a05-1b39-48fa-8eab-61690411b6a3n@googlegroups.com>
<87a43629-b512-4a1c-8cda-93e44095f4f4n@googlegroups.com> <b48883aa-f7b2-4fdc-9a0a-83527c0f0032n@googlegroups.com>
<4299ea71-89eb-4d6d-985a-158eddda68een@googlegroups.com> <shmkar$s46$1@dont-email.me>
<96241426-c0f5-41ea-b54f-dbc0d2f0407fn@googlegroups.com> <10c187f8-020f-4c0b-8269-b901885f8f4cn@googlegroups.com>
<shrol1$gf5$1@dont-email.me> <shrpmf$ktk$1@dont-email.me> <69f6adae-c787-4924-8f05-96e3d8bab6a8n@googlegroups.com>
<1205c3f5-f589-4e86-ba46-bba7a8dec129n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: A song for Bozo
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 12:43 UTC

On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 5:20:02 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > We have not had a verified negro in awhile. We demand proof. Anyone can claim negrohood but onlly a true black person can prove it.
> We have no Negroes in our group. Our group is small but elite, well known and respect among the underground literati. We have a readership of more than 3 thousand people. Some of them could be Negro. I don't know and I don't want to know, that is how color blind I am. But an actual active group member, Negro - to be honest I'd rather not have that. There are exceptions to all rules though. It is possible that somewhere out there is a Negro who can think beyond it, to not be hemmed in my his Negrotude. I have met some like that. Usually the blacker they are the more likely they are to be honest. Unless they're the coal black middle aged nappy headed type, the kind you look at and you just know he's the type who carries a straight razor and used it many times in his younger days in blade battles in the hood. He's an ok buy but not very bright and also kind of bitter. But he is not aggressive. Still, just looking at him I can tell I'd rather not have him around. He is the not long out of the jungle type. Other than that all are welcomed here, the Negro and the Negro hater alike - that's how open minded we are as a group. The best!

I once had hope for the black man but it is fading. Perhaps the hope is the white race is eliminated. I will one day die and that will be one less honky in the way of happiness.

Re: A song for Bozo

<sia4sk$l47$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3747&group=alt.life.sucks#3747

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 10:12:29 -0400
<4299ea71-89eb-4d6d-985a-158eddda68een@googlegroups.com>
<shmkar$s46$1@dont-email.me>
<96241426-c0f5-41ea-b54f-dbc0d2f0407fn@googlegroups.com>
<10c187f8-020f-4c0b-8269-b901885f8f4cn@googlegroups.com>
<shrol1$gf5$1@dont-email.me> <shrpmf$ktk$1@dont-email.me>
<69f6adae-c787-4924-8f05-96e3d8bab6a8n@googlegroups.com>
<1205c3f5-f589-4e86-ba46-bba7a8dec129n@googlegroups.com>
<98493203-c776-425c-912f-2efa59300a2cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:12 UTC

On 9/20/2021 8:43 AM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 5:20:02 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> We have not had a verified negro in awhile. We demand proof. Anyone can claim negrohood but onlly a true black person can prove it.
>> We have no Negroes in our group. Our group is small but elite, well known and respect among the underground literati. We have a readership of more than 3 thousand people. Some of them could be Negro. I don't know and I don't want to know, that is how color blind I am. But an actual active group member, Negro - to be honest I'd rather not have that. There are exceptions to all rules though. It is possible that somewhere out there is a Negro who can think beyond it, to not be hemmed in my his Negrotude. I have met some like that. Usually the blacker they are the more likely they are to be honest. Unless they're the coal black middle aged nappy headed type, the kind you look at and you just know he's the type who carries a straight razor and used it many times in his younger days in blade battles in the hood. He's an ok buy but not very bright and also kind of bitter. But he is not aggressive. Still, just looking at him I can tell I'd rather not have him around. He is the not long out of the jungle type. Other than that all are welcomed here, the Negro and the Negro hater alike - that's how open minded we are as a group. The best!
>

> I once had hope for the black man but it is fading. Perhaps the hope is the white race is eliminated. I will one day die and that will be one less honky in the way of happiness.

It's possible when you re-incarnate that you may return as a niggroid.
That only happens if you've been bad in this life. Are you or are you
not a bad motherfucker?

Re: A song for Bozo

<295b0e6c-6468-4c58-b759-e1d1d714e00dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3755&group=alt.life.sucks#3755

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 12:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
<1205c3f5-f589-4e86-ba46-bba7a8dec129n@googlegroups.com> <98493203-c776-425c-912f-2efa59300a2cn@googlegroups.com>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:56 UTC

> I once had hope for the black man but it is fading. Perhaps the hope is the white race is eliminated. I will one day die and that will be one less honky in the way of happiness.

Sounds like a song: "One less honky in the way of da happy", repeated over and over by crowds of blacks and their supporters outside funeral parlors wherever white people are laid out. There is hope for the black man. He must be totally divorced from history. And his race. He can still be black.. But to him he's just another guy, but with darker than average skin. And some other weird stuff. But without his own race to turn to - to compare against what he is now, a member of the human race - he will have nothing to bitch about in that regard. So the solution is simple. Take the Black away from his own people and start them out early in life with whites. No TV. To media. No knowledge of the past. They say those who don't learn from the past are condemned to repeat it. I say just the opposite. Learning from the past gives some people an excuse to mire themselves in it. History must be outlawed. Then heaven will reign on earth.

Re: A song for Bozo

<9e6775b1-fd6f-4043-87bb-2ec6be1fb1f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3756&group=alt.life.sucks#3756

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 13:06:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:06 UTC

> It's possible when you re-incarnate that you may return as a niggroid.
> That only happens if you've been bad in this life. Are you or are you
> not a bad motherfucker?

I knew a guy who was able to super concentrate himself into a Negro any time he wanted. It would take sometimes as long as a minute to make the switch. Lots of sweating, concentrating so heavy he would begin to quiver from head to toe Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde style. It has come in handy a number of times. Once time he was caught in the middle of a Black on White riot. He ducked into a corner and began to concentrate. The crowd was moving toward him, fast. Just in time he made the switch. "What's going down Bro?", he bellowed to the surging crowd. "Let's tear this fucking town apart." The next building the crowd came to was a tavern. it was owned by the White guy who had just made himself turn Black. He said, "Let's burn this joint to the ground. But first, let's go inside and have a few drinks." Everyone went nuts with excitement. They entered the establishment. Unbeknownst to the Negro rioters the owner hit a button and silently locked the doors.. Then from the back room a large group of fellow Whites appeared. "Watch this my Brothers", said the owner to the Black rioters as he bent low and quiver-trated (ultra heavy duty concentration) himself slowly back to White in front of the astonished eyes of his Black prisoners. When they turned to the door they found it locked. They were trapped, expecting a violent beat down. But they did not get that because the guy with the super powers was not violent. "I have some poems I would like to read", he announced, ordering the Blacks to grab a seat and shut up and listen. For the next 2 hours as fires and screams raged outside the man with super concentration read poetry straight from his heart as the crowd, at first hesitant, began to slowly soften as they absorbed his words. I was there. I recorded every poem he recited. I will post them here in the future.

Re: A song for Bozo

<siavib$al4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3760&group=alt.life.sucks#3760

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:47:54 -0400
<96241426-c0f5-41ea-b54f-dbc0d2f0407fn@googlegroups.com>
<10c187f8-020f-4c0b-8269-b901885f8f4cn@googlegroups.com>
<shrol1$gf5$1@dont-email.me> <shrpmf$ktk$1@dont-email.me>
<69f6adae-c787-4924-8f05-96e3d8bab6a8n@googlegroups.com>
<1205c3f5-f589-4e86-ba46-bba7a8dec129n@googlegroups.com>
<98493203-c776-425c-912f-2efa59300a2cn@googlegroups.com>
<sia4sk$l47$1@dont-email.me>
<9e6775b1-fd6f-4043-87bb-2ec6be1fb1f3n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 21:47 UTC

On 9/20/2021 4:06 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> It's possible when you re-incarnate that you may return as a niggroid.
>> That only happens if you've been bad in this life. Are you or are you
>> not a bad motherfucker?
>

> I knew a guy who was able to super concentrate himself into a Negro any time he wanted. It would take sometimes as long as a minute to make the switch. Lots of sweating, concentrating so heavy he would begin to quiver from head to toe Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde style. It has come in handy a number of times. Once time he was caught in the middle of a Black on White riot. He ducked into a corner and began to concentrate. The crowd was moving toward him, fast. Just in time he made the switch. "What's going down Bro?", he bellowed to the surging crowd. "Let's tear this fucking town apart." The next building the crowd came to was a tavern. it was owned by the White guy who had just made himself turn Black. He said, "Let's burn this joint to the ground. But first, let's go inside and have a few drinks." Everyone went nuts with excitement. They entered the establishment. Unbeknownst to the Negro rioters the owner hit a button and silently locked the doors. Then from the back room a large group of fellow Whites appeared. "Watch this my Brothers", said the owner to the Black rioters as he bent low and quiver-trated (ultra heavy duty concentration) himself slowly back to White in front of the astonished eyes of his Black prisoners. When they turned to the door they found it locked. They were trapped, expecting a violent beat down. But they did not get that because the guy with the super powers was not violent. "I have some poems I would like to read", he announced, ordering the Blacks to grab a seat and shut up and listen. For the next 2 hours as fires and screams raged outside the man with super concentration read poetry straight from his heart as the crowd, at first hesitant, began to slowly soften as they absorbed his words. I was there. I recorded every poem he recited. I will post them here in the future.

A person that good is destined to reincarnate as White

Re: A song for Bozo

<301de3ee-14af-486b-ac2c-b651b3ed1511n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3761&group=alt.life.sucks#3761

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:47:16 -0700 (PDT)
<sia4sk$l47$1@dont-email.me> <9e6775b1-fd6f-4043-87bb-2ec6be1fb1f3n@googlegroups.com>
<siavib$al4$1@dont-email.me>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 02:47 UTC

> A person that good is destined to reincarnate as White.

If he's really that good he should be destined to never reincarnate again. This over and over routine has me dizzy. Die. Come back. Then die again.. What the fuck is that? I do not want to die. But if I must I want it to be the real thing. I don't want to come back - especially as something other than what I am now. Pure death would be fine with me. Unfortunately I don't believe it exists. I believe that life cannot die, that it reincarnates over and over with irritating randomness. We have no say over what we come back as. In fact, we don't even come back, we're already here. We never leave. Oh sure, when Judith Latham dies that will be the end of her as we knew her. But her soul, the beat of her spirit like the rest of her when she was alive - it and the soul of every living thing is saddled with the same annoying will to live. That's why they keep coming back. That's why WE keep coming back.

I would prefer pure death. And I'm not talking about where you're dead but there's some kind of awareness that something is missing, some kind of aura or vibe that something's not right. I'm talking about not knowing you're dead, not knowing anything, because you are genuinely dead, the real McCoy, all the way - peace at last, peace at last.

But on the other hand I sometimes wonder if even with pure death there is not some flaw attached. Otherwise why does life exist? I say it exists because death is so bad in so many different ways that the dead come together with one united purpose - to breath above ground, to move, to eat, to shit, and to fart - the luxuries of life.

Re: A song for Bozo

<10glJ.3001$aF1.1284@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5343&group=alt.life.sucks#5343

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 13:12:51 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:12 UTC

PONZI SCHEME GRAND LARCENY SCHEMING JEW,
AND THE SOUNDTRACK TO THE MOVIE:

'SWINDLER'S LIST'

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:sh0dh7$2q5$1@dont-email.me...

https://www.youtub

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: A song for Bozo