They finally got King Midas, I hear. Gild by association.

interests / soc.culture.china / China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: Defense Ministry - A waste of time and money. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait. The next presidential election will do it.

SubjectAuthor
* China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: DefenseRusty Wyse
+* Re: China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: Defense Ministry -.kitaro..
|`- Re: China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: DefenseRusty Wyse
`- Re: China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: Defense Ministry -babara

1
China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: Defense Ministry - A waste of time and money. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait. The next presidential election will do it.

<360fe847-9f9f-4aa5-83aa-9fc14cdd3362n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5342&group=soc.culture.china#5342

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 09:23:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: Defense
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:23 UTC

China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: Defense Ministry - A waste of time and money. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait. The next presidential election will do it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-fighters-and-bombers-return-to-skies-around-taiwan-defense-ministry/ar-AAOJKgm?ocid=msedgntp

Re: China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: Defense Ministry - A waste of time and money. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait. The next presidential election will do it.

<siknun$i6d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5365&group=soc.culture.china#5365

From: toi...@tr.com (.kitaro..)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: Defense Ministry - A waste of time and money. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait. The next presidential election will do it.
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:39:43 +0800
 by: .kitaro.. - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 14:39 UTC

It is not a waste of time and money when China has to take back their
property, Taiwan, anyway, even by force. Taiwan has been challenging China
over the sovereignty and integrity of Taiwan for many years. The rebellious
tenant in Taiwan wants to independent Taiwan away from China.

Taiwan president Tsai has been chancing the patience given by China by
cavorting with US for weapons, planes, stationing aircraft technical staff,
and allowing and receiving US officials to travel and visit Taiwan, and
allowing US coast guard ship to patrol Taiwan Straits and use its visit to
port in Taiwan .

US is even using their evil tactics of instigating countries into a skirmish
war with China, so that US will come to them to war with China. US has been
in the Taiwan Straits to instigate their warships to skirmish a clash with
China warships.

Needles to say, US has changed and shifted policies on sovereignty and
integrity of Taiwan. Also, US is coming up new theatre of war with focus on
China after its retreat from Afghanistan recently.

US wants to kill two birds with one stone. It is with a "modified tone" - to
kill with one stone is to whack one (China) badly and then occupy and
station in the other one (Taiwan ). China has been nice and patience with
US, but the time has come to act at US instead .

Therefore, it has been trying times for China for many years already. China
has also been nice to Taiwan president Tsai and with all its past Taiwan's
presidents, too. But China knows they all were bluffing and bemusing at
China for its patience and tolerance, thinking Taiwan is not going anywhere.

Henceforth, it is 夜长梦多 for China to sit back thinking Taiwan is not going
anywhere. The longer the night lasts, the more dreams it will have. The
longer it stays in a disadvantageous position, the more risks it will have
to take. The longer China waits, the higher the costs of recovery of Taiwan
from it.

However, China still has the time to wait. Just look at Afghanistan, the
Taliban has time. They waited 20 years to take back Afghanistan.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: Defense Ministry -
A waste of time and money. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.
The next presidential election wi ll do it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-fighters-and-bombers-return-to-skies-around-taiwan-defense-ministry/ar-AAOJKgm?ocid=msedgntp

Re: China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: Defense Ministry - A waste of time and money. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait. The next presidential election will do it.

<0915be13-e7b1-49c7-a0f3-2023eeccf9b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5369&group=soc.culture.china#5369

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 09:31:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 16:31 UTC

On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 7:39:21 AM UTC-7, .kitaro.. wrote:
> It is not a waste of time and money when China has to take back their
> property, Taiwan, anyway, even by force.

No need. You're just killing your own people.

> Taiwan has been challenging China
> over the sovereignty and integrity of Taiwan for many years.

That's what "opposition political party" means. Each party has different ideas on how to run the country.

> The rebellious
> tenant in Taiwan wants to independent Taiwan away from China.

They can't. China won't allow it. The world knows it.

> Taiwan president Tsai has been chancing the patience given by China by
> cavorting with US for weapons, planes, stationing aircraft technical staff,
> and allowing and receiving US officials to travel and visit Taiwan, and
> allowing US coast guard ship to patrol Taiwan Straits and use its visit to
> port in Taiwan .

And all are a waste of time and money. It's expensive for Taiwan and the U..S. and the rest of the countries which support such venture.

> US is even using their evil tactics of instigating countries into a skirmish
> war with China, so that US will come to them to war with China. US has been
> in the Taiwan Straits to instigate their warships to skirmish a clash with
> China warships.

All are a waste of time and money. It certainly is clear to me. China's hypersonic weapons can reach every corner of the world. Any nation warring against China will have hypersonic weapons raining down their country. It will NOT be a war against China, but war against themselves...

> Needles to say, US has changed and shifted policies on sovereignty and
> integrity of Taiwan. Also, US is coming up new theatre of war with focus on
> China after its retreat from Afghanistan recently.

What chance would the U.S. have against China's hypersonic weapons? A couple of nukes dropped at Yellowstone National Park, the super-volcano will finish the job. Uncle Sam can't even defeat Vietnam and Afghanistan. Vietnam and Afghanistan can't even make weapons to defend itself. China is known as factory to the world...

> US wants to kill two birds with one stone.

It seems to me this "one stone" boomeranged and killed the person who threw it. Examples are everywhere, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Africa, the Middle East,...

> It is with a "modified tone" - to
> kill with one stone is to whack one (China) badly and then occupy and
> station in the other one (Taiwan ). China has been nice and patience with
> US, but the time has come to act at US instead .

No. Uncle Sam has learned its lessons... Uncle Sam cannot afford anymore misadventures anymore.

> Therefore, it has been trying times for China for many years already. China
> has also been nice to Taiwan president Tsai and with all its past Taiwan's
> presidents, too. But China knows they all were bluffing and bemusing at
> China for its patience and tolerance, thinking Taiwan is not going anywhere.

It's not a problem with China. Let other nations spend money and bleed themselves dry!!!!

> Henceforth, it is 夜长梦多 for China to sit back thinking Taiwan is not going
> anywhere. The longer the night lasts, the more dreams it will have. The
> longer it stays in a disadvantageous position, the more risks it will have
> to take. The longer China waits, the higher the costs of recovery of Taiwan
> from it.

No, no, no,...
The longer China waits... the West will bleed themselves dry putting defenses around Taiwan.
China will continue to make toys, clothing, cheap tools,... for the rest of the world...

> However, China still has the time to wait.

Oh!! yes, China can wait. Taiwan is not going anywhere while the West spends money trying to defend Taiwan.

>Just look at Afghanistan, the
> Taliban has time. They waited 20 years to take back Afghanistan.

Yes, yes,... China has lots of time.
China can wait...

> "Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
> China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: Defense Ministry -
> A waste of time and money. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait.
> The next presidential election wi ll do it.
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-fighters-and-bombers-return-to-skies-around-taiwan-defense-ministry/ar-AAOJKgm?ocid=msedgntp

Re: China Fighters and Bombers Return to Skies Around Taiwan: Defense Ministry - A waste of time and money. Taiwan is not going anywhere. China can wait. The next presidential election will do it.

<sil8gl$7lm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5379&group=soc.culture.china#5379

From: bab...@eternal.com (babara)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 03:22:20 +0800
 by: babara - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:22 UTC

China should maintain its intensity of air and sea exercises around Taiwan.
More ships and more planes should be deployed around Taiwan. The intensity
is to sharpen the confidence of its pilots and air crews. It is also to
build up a series of scenario strategies in different weather conditions.

The intensity of practice in different weather conditions will give pilot
and weapon officer in the plane with more self-reliant, unafraid, and
undaunted, and having self-convinced faith in knowing and finding accurately
of where their target is located.

They also need familiarity in air-combat skills, by using a variety of
scenarios of air-manoeuvrable strategies, and able deliver its dog-fight
skills to defeat and outfox its enemy aircraft missiles and ground to air
missiles.

Therefore, constant practice and practice will horn them in a more
self-assured way and self-sufficient way of seeing and sighting accurately
in a changing strategy of war conditions at any time. Horning everyday is to
be optimistic, to be sure of one self, self-convinced, self-positive,
self-assertive, self-reliant, and self-possessed.

China should continue its daily exercise in order to sharpen their
capabilities on air strikes and bombing runs around Taiwan, so that radar
operators and satellite operators can coordinate with each other in
confidence in sending orders to pilots and air-weapons officers to seek and
locate and destroy its targets in Taiwan.

Practice Practice Practice, as practice makes perfect. There is no
substitutes or alternatives for that at all.

There is a well-known Chinese idiom, “discussing military tactics on paper”.
It is used to describe a person who only knows how to engage in theoretical
discussion, but is useless at putting his talk to real application.

Therefore, the well-known Chinese idiom, 纸上谈兵, is literally, "armchair
strategist". The strategist is “discussing military tactics on paper”.

"The Chinese idiom "纸上谈兵(zhǐshàngtánbīng) armchair strategy" refers to
people who engage in idle talk, but are unable to act on their high minded
theories. It is usually used to urge people to combine theories with
practical knowledge and not be bookworms. Let's read about the origin of the
idiom below".

"纸上谈兵 - is used to describe a person who only knows how to engage in
theoretical discussion, but is useless at putting his talk to real
application".

"在纸Talking 面上about 谈论military 打仗on paper.。用Used 来比to describe 喻空someone only
谈理talk about 论theory,, 不能cannot 解决solve 实际practical 问题problems.。 也It 形also
容空describes 谈不that empty 能成talk cannot 为turn 现实into reality."

Henceforth, there should be no paper generals, no paper pilots, no paper air
planners, and no paper radar operators and no satellite operators, and no
paper image interpreters and analysts.