Don't have good ideas if you aren't willing to be responsible for them.

interests / soc.culture.china / Tensions grow as U.S. and allies increase Indo-Pacific involvement - No matter how you look at it, China's hypersonic weapons can reach every corner of the world. And China has over 3,000 miles of tunnels all over China. We can't defeat Vietnam. W

SubjectAuthor
* Tensions grow as U.S. and allies increase Indo-Pacific involvement -Rusty Wyse
`* Re: Tensions grow as U.S. and allies increase Indo-Pacific involvement - No matt.kitaro..
 `- Re: Tensions grow as U.S. and allies increase Indo-PacificRusty Wyse

1
Tensions grow as U.S. and allies increase Indo-Pacific involvement - No matter how you look at it, China's hypersonic weapons can reach every corner of the world. And China has over 3,000 miles of tunnels all over China. We can't defeat Vietnam. W

<fb49eeb7-f38e-4c9c-a786-6bbd807b772fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5340&group=soc.culture.china#5340

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 09:10:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Tensions grow as U.S. and allies increase Indo-Pacific involvement -
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:10 UTC

Tensions grow as U.S. and allies increase Indo-Pacific involvement - No matter how you look at it, China's hypersonic weapons can reach every corner of the world. And China has over 3,000 miles of tunnels all over China. We can't defeat Vietnam. We can't defeat Afghanistan. But we're going to defeat China... Good luck!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tensions-grow-as-u-s-and-allies-increase-indo-pacific-involvement/ar-AAOKoOp?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Tensions grow as U.S. and allies increase Indo-Pacific involvement - No matter how you look at it, China's hypersonic weapons can reach every corner of the world. And China has over 3,000 miles of tunnels all over China. We can't defeat Vietnam. W

<sij19s$a1b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5355&group=soc.culture.china#5355

From: toi...@tr.com (.kitaro..)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Tensions grow as U.S. and allies increase Indo-Pacific involvement - No matter how you look at it, China's hypersonic weapons can reach every corner of the world. And China has over 3,000 miles of tunnels all over China. We can't defeat Vietnam. W
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 07:07:01 +0800
 by: .kitaro.. - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 23:07 UTC

At the UN opening forum on the weekend, President told the forum that "China
has never. and will never invade or bully others or seek hegemony".

On the other hand, Biden told the forum that "we are not seeking a new Cold
War or a world divided into rigid blocs".

If that is so, US should not engage into setting new military bloc to
contain China and not to supply aircrafts and weapons to Taiwan to escalate
them into war with China.

US should be mindful that Taiwan is part of China ad hence they should not
interfere China's duty to recover Taiwan.

China has time and patience but will not have time when US boldly violated
its protocols by sending officials to Taiwan to agitate China.

They have been there working with Taiwan on their shipped aircrafts and
weapon, with the aims of using them to fight China.

Therefore, time can wait for no one, but cannot wait quietly seeing Taiwan
being secretly spirited up by US ready to fight China.

China should project these silent spirited factors into their projection
studies as US has already made very clear to China that "the AUKUS pact is
to confront and undermine China in Southeast Asia".

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

Tensions grow as U.S. and allies increase Indo-Pacific involvement - No
matter how you look at it, China's hypersonic weapons can reach every corner
of the world. And China has over 3,000 miles of tunnels all over China. We
can't defeat Vietnam. We can't defeat Afghanistan. But we're going to
defeat China... Good luck!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tensions-grow-as-u-s-and-allies-increase-indo-pacific-involvement/ar-AAOKoOp?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Tensions grow as U.S. and allies increase Indo-Pacific involvement - No matter how you look at it, China's hypersonic weapons can reach every corner of the world. And China has over 3,000 miles of tunnels all over China. We can't defeat Vietnam.

<f3d96b2c-b4ac-4d9c-a54d-96c98c8be073n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5373&group=soc.culture.china#5373

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 10:07:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Tensions grow as U.S. and allies increase Indo-Pacific
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:07 UTC

On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 4:06:38 PM UTC-7, .kitaro.. wrote:
> At the UN opening forum on the weekend, President told the forum that "China
> has never. and will never invade or bully others or seek hegemony".
>
> On the other hand, Biden told the forum that "we are not seeking a new Cold
> War or a world divided into rigid blocs".
>
> If that is so, US should not engage into setting new military bloc to
> contain China and not to supply aircrafts and weapons to Taiwan to escalate
> them into war with China.
>
> US should be mindful that Taiwan is part of China ad hence they should not
> interfere China's duty to recover Taiwan.
>
> China has time and patience but will not have time when US boldly violated
> its protocols by sending officials to Taiwan to agitate China.
>
> They have been there working with Taiwan on their shipped aircrafts and
> weapon, with the aims of using them to fight China.
>
> Therefore, time can wait for no one, but cannot wait quietly seeing Taiwan
> being secretly spirited up by US ready to fight China.
>
> China should project these silent spirited factors into their projection
> studies as US has already made very clear to China that "the AUKUS pact is
> to confront and undermine China in Southeast Asia".

The next presidential election in Taiwan will end all doubts about Taiwan being part of China.