From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about extremism..
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:21:50 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Thu, 23 Sep 2021 01:21 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about extremism..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think i am smart, and you will notice that i have just talked
about "extremism" in each community, read it below, but i have to
explain much more, so look for example at me, you have noticed by my way
of talking to white europeans that i didn't accused them of being
racists or being racism towards arabs, so is it "extremism" to accuse
them this way of being racists ? so as you are noticing it is a smart
question, since i have to be wise and i am a wise type of person that
knows that i have to know how to convince the others to not be racism,
so how can i convince the others to not be racism towards arabs ? so i
am a wise type of person and i know that for example white europeans are
not so happy in there lives and they need more happiness this is why i
am taking it into account, so then this logically
become that if i say to them that they are racists, so then since they
are not so happy, so then they can easily become angry and become more
racist, so then it becomes an "extremism" to say to them that they are
racist towards arabs, since this causes this kind of problem, so as you
notice that extremism depends on the "context" too, this is why i am
using a wise way of doing by showing to them that i am a white arab that
is more sophisticated and more wise and by talking to them as i am
talking to them philosophy etc. so are you understanding my wisdom?

More of my philosophy about conservatism..

Am i conservatism by talking as i am talking?, i think you have to
understand me, i think that we have to know how to avoid extremism that
hurts Democracy, such as the extremism of neo-nazism
and white supremacism and of the far-right and far-left, but we have
also to know how to avoid extremism inside the gay community and inside
the black community etc. and we have to know how to avoid extremism in
sex, i mean we have also to know how to avoid extremism in the culture
that is propagated to the public etc. so that to be order, and we have
to know how to well balance between competition and cooperation and
collaboration, so as you notice it takes wisdom and responsability.

More of my philosophy about how to construct a collective imaginary..

So if i ask a philosophical question of:

How do you imagine black americans as a whole or south americans as a
whole and are they like white arabs or white europeans ?

So by reading this sort of question you are rapidly noticing
that the collective imaginary requires from us to know how to construct
it so that to not become a violent world or a violent society, so how do
you construct this collective imaginary ? so look for example at black
americans, so black americans have spread too much violence in USA and
in the american culture of USA, so look for example at how they are
violent sex in porno etc. so this is why they are constructing the
collective imaginary that become the how we are perceiving them, so we
are then perceiving them by this way of there doing as violent people,
so this become that we discrimate much more black americans and blacks
in general, so how do we solve this problem ?
i think you have to be smart and know how to construct a collective
imaginary by knowing how to enhance much more your intellectual taste
so that to be much more efficient in how you are "selective" of your
knowledge and this is also like an engine that construct correctly the
collective imaginary and you have of course to be much more intellectual
sophistication that also knows how to manage, so then you have to be
much more wise and efficiently well educated.

More of my philosophy about the collective imaginary and more..

I think there is a very important thing that i want to say,
and it is that you have to know how to construct the collective
imaginary so that to not become a violent society, and i am convinced
that it is also part of the basis of being a society, this is why
i am by logical analogy like constructing a collective imaginary by
talking as i am talking, i mean that i am also constructing the
imaginary of my personality into the other brains, and it is really
important thing for me, this is why i am a much enhanced good
intellectual taste and this is why i am talking with much more
sophistication and i am showing you my wisdom and my type of personality
by talking as i am talking to you, so this is why i will invite you
again to read my following new thoughts so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about Love..

Voici une citation de Georges Brassens:

"L'amour a le pouvoir de conférer noblesse et beauté aux choses viles et
ordinaires qui n'ont aucune valeur."

Here is a quote from Georges Brassens:

"Love has the power to confer nobility and beauty to things vile and
ordinary that have no value."

And I will explain more what is Love:

More of my philosophy about Love and about my poetry of Love...

Now you have to understand me, you are seeing me writing my poems of
Love, but you have to understand my personality, so i will ask again the
question of:

What is Love?

You have to understand, if i say:

I love you very much.

So as you are noticing that this sentence is expressing Love, but this
sentence follows an organized "plan" , and it is that this sentence is
organized correctly so that the others understand the sentence, so i
think that so that to express love this needs to be "organized"
correctly, so then i think that so that to be Love that is not
handicaped, it needs smartness and it needs from us to be organized
correctly and it needs from us to organize Love correctly.

More philosophy about my poetry of Love..

You have to notice that my poetry of Love are like "management",
because i am thinking them fast and writing them fast, so i have
to give them a more beautiful rhythm and i have to manage them so that
they look more beautiful, and i think that this needs a good emotional
intelligence and social intelligence too, so now more philosophy on
emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence):

Now I'm going to ask a smart question and it is the following:

What is emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence)?

I answer this:

When I give you 5 words which are the following:

love, very, much, I, you

So notice that for intelligence you need a plan
to compose the following sentence from the above words:

"I love you very much"

So the intelligence of emotional intelligence and social intelligence is
also "like" "management", since they make it possible to organize it and
to make it order that is I believe the most "important" part of
management, but to make it order or to organize it needs a "plan", but
the plan to follow in order to be order (order in general or order in
love to be able to to be love) is also intelligence including emotional
intelligence and social intelligence, So emotional intelligence and
social intelligence are also a plan that organize it or make it order,
since they organize or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and
order is so important to achieve the necessary perfection.

More philosophy on love.

You have noticed that I am a white Arab, and you have also noticed that
I have written several poems of Love in front of you, but now I am going
to like to ask a smart question:

What is love ?

I think that expressing love is an intelligence like an emotional
intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal intelligence)
that I believe is so "important", because I believe that love is also
emotional intelligence and social intelligence which organize or manage
or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and order is so important
to achieve the necessary perfection.

More of my philosophy about the intellectual or erudite tastes..

As you are noticing i am saying the following in my poem of Love
in french below:

"Je reviens chez nous
Puisque tu es ma si belle et mon si joli bijou
Puisque même si je suis loin de Moscou
C'est notre si joli amour qui a un si joli goût"

So as you are noticing i am saying in french:

"C'est notre si joli amour qui a un si joli goût"

And i think that's understandable since we can also have
the intellectual and erudite taste, so we can develop
the intellectual taste and have a good taste for the beautiful things
such as the beautiful "Love", so read the following so that
to notice:

https://www.crosswordsolver.com/clue/A-PERSON-OF-INTELLECTUAL-OR-ERUDITE-TASTES

Here is my new poem of Love in french called: "Je reviens chez nous"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song
called "Je reviens chez nous", reading at the same time
my new poem of Love in french below and my other poems
of Love in enlgish and french below:

Nana Mouskouri: Je reviens chez nous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v52TA8m4Od4

Here is my just new poem of Love:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about extremism..