From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the
collective imaginary and more..
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 18:11:35 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 22:11 UTC

Hello,

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the collective
imaginary and more..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think there is a very important thing that i want to say,
and it is that you have to know how to construct the collective
imaginary so that to not become a violent society, and i am convinced
that it is also part of the basis of being a society, this is why
i am by logical analogy like constructing a collective imaginary by
talking as i am talking, i mean that i am also constructing the
imaginary of my personality into the other brains, and it is really
important thing for me, this is why i am a much enhanced good
intellectual taste and this is why i am talking with much more
sophistication and i am showing you my wisdom and my type of personality
by talking as i am talking to you, so this is why i will invite you
again to read my following new thoughts so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about Love..

Voici une citation de Georges Brassens:

"L'amour a le pouvoir de conférer noblesse et beauté aux choses viles et
ordinaires qui n'ont aucune valeur."

Here is a quote from Georges Brassens:

"Love has the power to confer nobility and beauty to things vile and
ordinary that have no value."

And I will explain more what is Love:

More of my philosophy about Love and about my poetry of Love...

Now you have to understand me, you are seeing me writing my poems of
Love, but you have to understand my personality, so i will ask again the
question of:

What is Love?

You have to understand, if i say:

I love you very much.

So as you are noticing that this sentence is expressing Love, but this
sentence follows an organized "plan" , and it is that this sentence is
organized correctly so that the others understand the sentence, so i
think that so that to express love this needs to be "organized"
correctly, so then i think that so that to be Love that is not
handicaped, it needs smartness and it needs from us to be organized
correctly and it needs from us to organize Love correctly.

More philosophy about my poetry of Love..

You have to notice that my poetry of Love are like "management",
because i am thinking them fast and writing them fast, so i have
to give them a more beautiful rhythm and i have to manage them so that
they look more beautiful, and i think that this needs a good emotional
intelligence and social intelligence too, so now more philosophy on
emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence):

Now I'm going to ask a smart question and it is the following:

What is emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence)?

I answer this:

When I give you 5 words which are the following:

love, very, much, I, you

So notice that for intelligence you need a plan
to compose the following sentence from the above words:

"I love you very much"

So the intelligence of emotional intelligence and social intelligence is
also "like" "management", since they make it possible to organize it and
to make it order that is I believe the most "important" part of
management, but to make it order or to organize it needs a "plan", but
the plan to follow in order to be order (order in general or order in
love to be able to to be love) is also intelligence including emotional
intelligence and social intelligence, So emotional intelligence and
social intelligence are also a plan that organize it or make it order,
since they organize or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and
order is so important to achieve the necessary perfection.

More philosophy on love.

You have noticed that I am a white Arab, and you have also noticed that
I have written several poems of Love in front of you, but now I am going
to like to ask a smart question:

What is love ?

I think that expressing love is an intelligence like an emotional
intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal intelligence)
that I believe is so "important", because I believe that love is also
emotional intelligence and social intelligence which organize or manage
or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and order is so important
to achieve the necessary perfection.

More of my philosophy about the intellectual or erudite tastes..

As you are noticing i am saying the following in my poem of Love
in french below:

"Je reviens chez nous
Puisque tu es ma si belle et mon si joli bijou
Puisque même si je suis loin de Moscou
C'est notre si joli amour qui a un si joli goût"

So as you are noticing i am saying in french:

"C'est notre si joli amour qui a un si joli goût"

And i think that's understandable since we can also have
the intellectual and erudite taste, so we can develop
the intellectual taste and have a good taste for the beautiful things
such as the beautiful "Love", so read the following so that
to notice:

https://www.crosswordsolver.com/clue/A-PERSON-OF-INTELLECTUAL-OR-ERUDITE-TASTES

Here is my new poem of Love in french called: "Je reviens chez nous"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song
called "Je reviens chez nous", reading at the same time
my new poem of Love in french below and my other poems
of Love in enlgish and french below:

Nana Mouskouri: Je reviens chez nous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v52TA8m4Od4

Here is my just new poem of Love:

Je reviens chez nous

Puisque tu es ma si belle et mon si joli bijou

Puisque même si je suis loin de Moscou

C'est notre si joli amour qui a un si joli goût

Je reviens chez nous

Puisque même si je suis loin du Pérou

C'est que je ne suis pas un simple marabout

Mais je suis comme le bon diplôme de l'université de Waterloo

Je reviens chez nous

Puisque je ne suis pas le hindou

Mais je suis comme mes mots si doux et amoureux de vous !

Je reviens chez nous

Puisque le chez nous c'est notre amour si joli et si tranquillou !

Merci,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More of my philosophy about the "Voel Love!"..

Read here about the Afrikaans language:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaans

I will rapidly and smartly compose a beautiful poetic sentence in both
the Afrikaans language and the english language from the same characters
of the word "Love" in english as the following:

"Voel Love!"

the word "Voel" in the Afrikaans language means "feel" in english:

And here is the proof of it:

https://www.translate.com/dictionary/afrikaans-english/voel-11207790

So then the translation of "Voel Love!" is:

"Feel Love!"

So is the word "Voel" in Afrikaans language a coincidence with the word
Love in english ?

So i invite you to "feel" my kind of Love in my following poems of Love:

Here is my just new poem of Love called "It is not an upside down"..

I invite you to listen to the following song from Daft Punk
called "Get Lucky" and reading at the same time my just new poem
of Love below and also read my other poems of Love below in english and
french:

Daft Punk - 'Get Lucky'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCfPhZQz2CE&list=RDMMHCfPhZQz2CE&start_radio=1

He is my just new poem of Love:

It is not an upside down

Since i am the beautiful white arab and not the black or brown

It is not an upside down

Since notice that i am not the lowlife or the clown

It is not an upside down

Since my beautiful Love for you is not on nervous breakdown

It is not an upside down

Since i am beautiful Love and it is not like the system shutdown

It is not an upside down

Since do you not know that i even come from a beautiful town

It is not an upside down

So sit down beautifully near me over this so beautiful ground

It is not an upside down

Since it is our beautiful Love that smells the scent of Amber all around !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
---

More of my philosophy about beauty..

And what is beauty for me ?

I think the most perfect beauty comes from imagination, and it is the
one that interests me, this is why i am writing my poems of Love below
as i am writing them, since i am like my poems of Love and and how i am
writing my poems of Love is my kind of personality and it is also my
imagination that gives pleasures of life to the others as poems of Love,
and notice that when i am saying below: "It is you that i want as my
beautiful wife", it doesn't mean that i need a beautiful wife, but it
means that i am constructing with my imagination pleasures of life by
writing as i am writing my poems of Love below, so i invite you to read
again my poems of Love carefully so that to notice my kind of personality:

Here is my new poem of Love and my other poems of Love..

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song reading at the
same time my new poem of Love below and my other new poems of Love below:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the collective imaginary and more..