From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: New Information
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 08:36:33 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 18:36 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

> I just learned that someone is out to kill me.

ARE YOU SURE IT ISN'T "FILL ME" ?

SMILKSTEIN'S (bozo) SHREDDED, DICED, MANGLED
PENIS IS THROBBING . . . AND HE IS CALLING YOU ON
THE PHONE TO ARRANGE SOME SORT OF MEETING
SO HE CAN RITUALLY FILL YOUR ASS WITH HIS
TORTURED MEMBER . . . AND THEN LIKE HE HAS
THREATENED COUNTLESS TIMES . . . HUNT YOU DOWN
AND PUT BULLETS IN YOUR HEAD . . .

GUN-WIELDING SMILKSTEIN WANTS TO FILL YOU
AND KILL YOU.

TELEPHONE STALKER SMILKSTEIN DOES NOT WANT YOU
TO KNOW ABOUT THE MOVIE: 'Play Misty For Me'

Re: New Information

<5f26e509-9af7-4530-9067-ea2042e1a22fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5311&group=alt.life.sucks#5311

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 12:50:52 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 20:50 UTC

> I just learned that someone is out to kill me.

> ARE YOU SURE IT ISN'T "FILL ME" ?
>
> SMILKSTEIN'S (bozo) SHREDDED, DICED, MANGLED
> PENIS IS THROBBING . . . AND HE IS CALLING YOU ON
> THE PHONE TO ARRANGE SOME SORT OF MEETING
> SO HE CAN RITUALLY FILL YOUR ASS WITH HIS
> TORTURED MEMBER . . . AND THEN LIKE HE HAS
> THREATENED COUNTLESS TIMES . . . HUNT YOU DOWN
> AND PUT BULLETS IN YOUR HEAD . . .
>
> GUN-WIELDING SMILKSTEIN WANTS TO FILL YOU
> AND KILL YOU.
>
> TELEPHONE STALKER SMILKSTEIN DOES NOT WANT YOU
> TO KNOW ABOUT THE MOVIE: 'Play Misty For Me'

Wow, he's on topic today. Very good. I appreciate your concern Mr. Ras, but I have plenty of security. I'm not talking about the kind everybody buys. Everyone having the same security is like everybody being a millionaire - it means nothing. I take my own security measures, I do not surround myself with gates and bars. But believe me, there is no way for "The Filler" to get to me. No way at all.