Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 09:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Two Students Arrested and Suspended After Refusing to Stand for
National Anthem, Says Mother - 'No, you need to stand up.' So then when my
kids get agitated, and they get loud with her, that's when she went and got
the principal and police," she adde
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:01 UTC

Two Students Arrested and Suspended After Refusing to Stand for National Anthem, Says Mother - 'No, you need to stand up.' So then when my kids get agitated, and they get loud with her, that's when she went and got the principal and police," she added, clarifying that she was told the girls' behavior was the reason for their arrest.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/two-students-arrested-and-suspended-after-refusing-to-stand-for-national-anthem-says-mother/ar-AAOFxAB?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / Two Students Arrested and Suspended After Refusing to Stand for National Anthem, Says Mother - 'No, you need to stand up.' So then when my kids get agitated, and they get loud with her, that's when she went and got the principal and police," she adde