From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy of what is the wise
man..
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:04:15 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 23:04 UTC

Hello,

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy of what is the wise man..

I invite you to look at the following video about wisdom:

Intelligence Vs Wisdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqMWZcNx57E

I think that the above video is not smart, since i think i am a wise
type of person, and i know what is a wise man, since i think that
so that to be a wise man you have to know that it is also genetical,
since it is both the right intellectual "tuning" and the right
intellectual "precision" or much more right precision, and this kind
of precision is not measured correctly by IQ tests, and i say that this
right tuning in a wise man is also genetical and this right precision or
much more right precision in a wise man is also genetical. So i think
that i am a wise man type of person and i think that i am genetically
much more intellectual "precision" than others, and i know how to
intellectually tune it correctly or much more correctly and it is
genetical in me, Read my following proverb so that to know that being a
wise man has also to be both precision and right tuning:

And here is my other proverb:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance
divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of
efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent
thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
optimum of efficiency.

More of my philosophy about how happiness is like "rewards" of
satisfactions and pleasures of being a kind of discipline..

I think i am a wise man type of person, we can ask a philosophical
question if my saying below of: "happiness is like "rewards" of
satisfactions and pleasures of being a kind of discipline...", brings
enough happiness or is sufficient ?

I think we have to be optimistic since i think that the rewards of
satisfactions and pleasures are really powerful, but i think you have
just to know how to harmonize it since i think it is also a
kind of discipline, so you have to read my below new philosophy so that
to understand it, but i will also say that as we say in french, et comme
on dit: "Souris au monde et le monde te sourira", so i think that this
french saying is not an exactness, but it is like a kind of abstraction
that gives an important meaning, and i think that its hidden meaning is
also the following: "Il faut aussi du savoir vivre et du savoir vivre
ensemble", and here is my new proverb that explains it:

Here is my other new proverb:

There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we
have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or
dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de
vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
how to live in harmony", so as you are noticing that it needs a good
philosophy so that to avoid the mess of Israel.

Alors je pense que la société doit bien être éduqué pour que le bonheur
fonctionne ou marche correctement.

So i think that people have to be well educated so that happiness works
correctly.

More of my philosophy on how to be happy..

I invite you to look at the following video about happiness:

The Great British Happiness Experiment (Mental Health Documentary) |
Only Human

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ94UPrRfRQ

So i think i am a wise man that is smart, and i say that the above video
is not smart, since i say that happiness is first like a "game" that you
have to play smartly, so you have first to understand that you have to
make yourself more and more smart so that to play it smartly, second,
you have to "believe" that happiness is like a smart game that you have
to play smartly, after that you have to know how to play this game of
happiness smartly, and here is how:

So when you dress yourself much more beautifully, so you will notice
by looking at yourself dressed much more beautifully, that you are
this "satisfaction" or "pleasure" of being dressed much more
beautifully, so you have to be convinced about it, this is why i say
that happiness is also this kind of "discipline" of life, but you have
to notice that happiness is like "rewards" of satisfactions and
pleasures of being this a kind of discipline, but so that to make
this kind of discipline much more easy, you can choose interests that
are interesting for you as your job etc. that will become your engine
since you like them, also you have to think about happiness
systemically, so i also say that we have all to know how to "minimize"
efficiently the imperfections of human life, and how to minimize
efficiently "our" imperfections, i give you an example so that you
understand how i am doing:

So notice that because of past History of slavery , black africans
and black americans are still hating white people, and since they are
still hating white people, so white people are not liking it so they
are also hating black africans and black americans, so this kind of
imperfection is preventing us from being happy, so this is an
imperfection of human life that has to be solved much
more efficiently, and here is how i am solving it:

More of my philosophy about white USA and about american black negroes..

I think that american black negroes hate and have hated white USA or
white america, but i think that it is a great lack of wisdom, since we
can even notice that the standard english language of white USA or white
america is a language that has a great dignity inherent to it, and it is
a so easy and efficient language and this also shows that white usa
or white english america has invented an english language that is so
easy because it is compassion with others, so i think we have not to be
pessimistic and we have to Love white america since i also think that
white america can adapt quickly and efficiently.

I think that black americans want to advance there cause by using a
primitive way, by for example presenting themselves as the victims of
slavery done by white people, but this primitive way of thinking of
black americans is not the right way of doing because slavery
has started and have been practiced because black africans were looking
like "monkeys", so they were looking like inferior animal monkeys to
white people, and black africans were not defined as humans but like
animal monkeys, because it is white people that were defined as humans,
so you are understanding that in those past time of slavery, white
people were lacking science that permits to understand that black
africans were not animal monkeys or like animal monkeys but humans.

I think that i have to add another factor and it is the following:
That the humans living conditions of past time slavery were so harsh
and so miserable, so this is why white people have also started to steal
black africans and sold them as slaves, and we have also to take into
account the following factor: That black africans were looking like
"monkeys", so they were looking like inferior animal monkeys to white
people, and black africans were not defined as humans but like animal
monkeys, because it is white people that were defined as humans, so you
are understanding that in those past time of slavery, white people were
lacking science that permits to understand that black africans were not
animal monkeys or like animal monkeys but humans, and taking into
account the above factors we can finally understand the "why" slavery
has been practiced on black africans.

Also you have to know how to appreciate human life so that to be happy,
and read my below thoughts of my new philosophy so that to understand
how:

More of my philosophy about Japanese Ikigai and more..

Read more about the Japanese Ikigai in the following article:

The More People With Purpose, the Better the World Will Be

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy of what is the wise man..