From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Thomas Satan Enabler, Ollie Drugs For Arms, and Bozo Demon Clown
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 08:24:58 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 18:24 UTC

> so until then I will deal with it as best as I can until I will have to
> form a moderated newsgroup
> of my own where only those who know the etiquette of true postman ship and
> are willing to
> abide by my rules, of which there is only one - do as I say or get lost.

Amusing The Frustrated. I Have Seen These Squabbles Countless Times
Before, Regarding Starting A 'Moderated' Newsgroup. Go Ahead Clown.
I Would Love To KnowThat alt.life.sucks.moderated -- Would Require
Plenty Of Your Time, Taking Much Of Your Life, In Order To Patrol,
Delete, Allow, Daily Oversee Everything Going-On In Your Secretive
Clique Of Toilet Smut Pervert Satanist Nonsense. I Firmly Believe You
Should CreateThat New Newsgroup "Thomas" -- As A Fitting Example
Of What You Should Spend Your Last Days, Your Withered Sickly
Existence, With Countless Hours Moderating Your New
Moderated Newsgroup.

This Newsgroup Will Still Exist, Whether You Depart Or Not.
As I Said, I Have Seen These Things Happen Many Times Before.
First, The Newly Created Moderated Newsgroup Has A Few
Participants, Then Very Shortly Even Those Control Freak Clowns
Leave, Because Their Own Posts / Articles Are Not Added, Or
Added Late -- And Then The Moderated Group Is Only Populated
By The Person Who
Created The Moderated Newsgroup.

LIFE DOES SUCK FOR YOU SATAN PERVERTS !

Re: Thomas Satan Enabler, Ollie Drugs For Arms, and Bozo Demon Clown

<2db20051-08dc-40a4-b8ca-8fe15f973abcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5267&group=alt.life.sucks#5267

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 12:33:09 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 20:33 UTC

Ras Tafarian wrote:

> Amusing The Frustrated. I Have Seen These Squabbles Countless Times
> Before, Regarding Starting A 'Moderated' Newsgroup. Go Ahead Clown.
> I Would Love To KnowThat alt.life.sucks.moderated -- Would Require
> Plenty Of Your Time, Taking Much Of Your Life, In Order To Patrol,
> Delete, Allow, Daily Oversee Everything Going-On In Your Secretive
> Clique Of Toilet Smut Pervert Satanist Nonsense. I Firmly Believe You
> Should CreateThat New Newsgroup "Thomas" -- As A Fitting Example
> Of What You Should Spend Your Last Days, Your Withered Sickly
> Existence, With Countless Hours Moderating Your New
> Moderated Newsgroup.
>
> This Newsgroup Will Still Exist, Whether You Depart Or Not.
> As I Said, I Have Seen These Things Happen Many Times Before.
> First, The Newly Created Moderated Newsgroup Has A Few
> Participants, Then Very Shortly Even Those Control Freak Clowns
> Leave, Because Their Own Posts / Articles Are Not Added, Or
> Added Late -- And Then The Moderated Group Is Only Populated
> By The Person Who
> Created The Moderated Newsgroup.

I vowed never to respond to you again, the vow lasting only two days. I can't let this one go because (a), any average brained person would know I was only kidding and (b), I would never start or even participate in a moderated newsgroup. I know the routine and have seen it exactly as described by you.

I wouldn't have to moderate a group. I could just start a new group with a new name using an alias for my real name. All kinds of things could be done. I too have seen it happen - with alt.comedy.standup. I was barred from the moderated group but would not have gone anyway. I did peek in from time to time to see how it was going. I knew it would go down, but it happened even faster than I had thought. You've got the wrong guy if you believe I'm for moderated newsgroups. I'm not even opposed to you posting into this group - "my group" - I am opposed only to multiple threads all in a row with the same post in each thread which seems to have only one purpose, to annoy and disrupt. I cannot deny it - if I were to meet you I would have to slap your face. Notice I did not say punch. I am not a violent man. But I am not easy to put down. I've slapped a few faces in my time, usually to teach a lesson, not out of hate of resentment. I slap hard.

Re: Thomas Satan Enabler, Ollie Drugs For Arms, and Bozo Demon Clown

<1632aea8-978c-471c-81b8-ee8e2c6347e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5273&group=alt.life.sucks#5273

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 18:54:23 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 02:54 UTC

On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 12:33:09 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ras Tafarian wrote:
>
> > Amusing The Frustrated. I Have Seen These Squabbles Countless Times
> > Before, Regarding Starting A 'Moderated' Newsgroup. Go Ahead Clown.
> > I Would Love To KnowThat alt.life.sucks.moderated -- Would Require
> > Plenty Of Your Time, Taking Much Of Your Life, In Order To Patrol,
> > Delete, Allow, Daily Oversee Everything Going-On In Your Secretive
> > Clique Of Toilet Smut Pervert Satanist Nonsense. I Firmly Believe You
> > Should CreateThat New Newsgroup "Thomas" -- As A Fitting Example
> > Of What You Should Spend Your Last Days, Your Withered Sickly
> > Existence, With Countless Hours Moderating Your New
> > Moderated Newsgroup.
> >
> > This Newsgroup Will Still Exist, Whether You Depart Or Not.
> > As I Said, I Have Seen These Things Happen Many Times Before.
> > First, The Newly Created Moderated Newsgroup Has A Few
> > Participants, Then Very Shortly Even Those Control Freak Clowns
> > Leave, Because Their Own Posts / Articles Are Not Added, Or
> > Added Late -- And Then The Moderated Group Is Only Populated
> > By The Person Who
> > Created The Moderated Newsgroup.
> I vowed never to respond to you again, the vow lasting only two days. I can't let this one go because (a), any average brained person would know I was only kidding and (b), I would never start or even participate in a moderated newsgroup. I know the routine and have seen it exactly as described by you.
>
> I wouldn't have to moderate a group. I could just start a new group with a new name using an alias for my real name. All kinds of things could be done. I too have seen it happen - with alt.comedy.standup. I was barred from the moderated group but would not have gone anyway. I did peek in from time to time to see how it was going. I knew it would go down, but it happened even faster than I had thought. You've got the wrong guy if you believe I'm for moderated newsgroups. I'm not even opposed to you posting into this group - "my group" - I am opposed only to multiple threads all in a row with the same post in each thread which seems to have only one purpose, to annoy and disrupt. I cannot deny it - if I were to meet you I would have to slap your face. Notice I did not say punch. I am not a violent man. But I am not easy to put down. I've slapped a few faces in my time, usually to teach a lesson, not out of hate of resentment. I slap hard.

Don't worry, I know his Achilles heel. Tell him you're a little brown boy and that you want him to suck your cock under a swinging upside-down cross in a porn booth next to an abandoned TOYS R US store in Sunnyvale — he'll kiss you real hard and love you long time.