An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it.

interests / alt.life.sucks / New Information

SubjectAuthor
* New InformationThomas Joseph
+* New InformationOllieNorthie@aol.com
|`* New InformationThomas Joseph
| `- New InformationOllieNorthie@aol.com
+- New InformationRas Tafarian
`- New InformationRas Tafarian

1
New Information

<a539488f-b41e-4602-8e1b-a09753784d49n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5271&group=alt.life.sucks#5271

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 17:55:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: New Information
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 01:55 UTC

I just learned that someone is out to kill me. Now I find myself hoping to die of natural causes, even if it means really soon like even tonight, if it means denying my attacker the thrill of watching me die. Which makes me wonder if there aren't people who are mass murderers at heart but who find less harsh ways to fulfill their deviant fantasies. Stalking is still involved - but not to kill. Just to watch your adversary die. Follow them night and day. Pay investigators to shadow them. Gum shoe their dreams night and day. You will know when they're sick or if they've entered the hospital. You've got the right info to call the hospital to find out which room your target is in. Then you go visit him. He's too weak and out of it to shoo you away. But you can see it in his eyes - the terror. He knows you're not going to kill him, that he's just there to watch you die naturally. But to you it's sort of the same thing. You have slight arm movement, just enough to ring the bell for the nurse. When she arrives your body jerks and your mouth opens and closes, but you unable to talk. Your eyes are twitching left and right as you stare at your visitor. The nurse sees it. But she misinterprets your facial expressions. While you are urging her to get rid of the guy, she thinks you are begging her to let him stay beyond visiting hours. To which she replies, "Why yes of course your friend can stay", before leaving the death room with you frantically trying to figure a way to get your ghoulish visitor out of the room so he is not the last living thing you will see before your eyes close for the final time, the photo of that face, your attacker's face, forever replaying in the wide screen cinema that is your brain, a brain that no longer thinks or controls yet can never die. Never.

Re: New Information

<18c5e82c-9863-4b70-a8d3-67b8c5130e15n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5274&group=alt.life.sucks#5274

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 00:17:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: New Information
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 08:17 UTC

On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 8:55:24 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I just learned that someone is out to kill me. Now I find myself hoping to die of natural causes, even if it means really soon like even tonight, if it means denying my attacker the thrill of watching me die. Which makes me wonder if there aren't people who are mass murderers at heart but who find less harsh ways to fulfill their deviant fantasies. Stalking is still involved - but not to kill. Just to watch your adversary die. Follow them night and day. Pay investigators to shadow them. Gum shoe their dreams night and day. You will know when they're sick or if they've entered the hospital. You've got the right info to call the hospital to find out which room your target is in. Then you go visit him. He's too weak and out of it to shoo you away. But you can see it in his eyes - the terror. He knows you're not going to kill him, that he's just there to watch you die naturally. But to you it's sort of the same thing. You have slight arm movement, just enough to ring the bell for the nurse. When she arrives your body jerks and your mouth opens and closes, but you unable to talk. Your eyes are twitching left and right as you stare at your visitor. The nurse sees it. But she misinterprets your facial expressions. While you are urging her to get rid of the guy, she thinks you are begging her to let him stay beyond visiting hours. To which she replies, "Why yes of course your friend can stay", before leaving the death room with you frantically trying to figure a way to get your ghoulish visitor out of the room so he is not the last living thing you will see before your eyes close for the final time, the photo of that face, your attacker's face, forever replaying in the wide screen cinema that is your brain, a brain that no longer thinks or controls yet can never die. Never.

I like the long game approach of this. Takes patience. The kind I would not have. I am impulsive. But you could do it. You have a long view of things. maybe the last to have it. Todays generation with their Tik Tok and instant messaging would never be able to do it. I salute you!

Re: New Information

<5af57082-261a-48fa-8ba6-79e1e1e23638n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5294&group=alt.life.sucks#5294

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 16:25:12 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:25 UTC

> I like the long game approach of this. Takes patience. The kind I would not have. I am impulsive. But you could do it. You have a long view of things. maybe the last to have it. Todays generation with their Tik Tok and instant messaging would never be able to do it. I salute you!

Wow, even if your compliment is phony I am ready to accept it as truth because it is true. To say I have a long view of things is one thing, to say I am the last to have it, man that is a real compliment. The last man on earth to have a long view of things. The ONLY last man on earth to have a long view of things - that he is indeed the very last man on earth with no company ever, not now or in what passes for a future. Would I get used to it? In no time flat. I am sure I would long for human companionship, if only over the phone. Something alive to bounce ideas off of. Sure, can't lie, I'd miss it. But overall as you say, my ability to take the long view will enable me to see the future for what it is - a world of loneliness whether one is alone or surrounded by millions - also a world where the many benefits of loneliness come to the fore along with the many disadvantages. Give and take. Live and let live. Oh man, being able to handle this rugged life with such ease as I have done all these years is something to be proud of. But I even more proud to know I have impacted others, you chief among them - those who have seen my patience and recognize it for what it really is - an oasis in a traffic jam wasteland.

Re: New Information

<cd57aab2-0702-4100-8e23-b354f6009896n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5295&group=alt.life.sucks#5295

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 20:23:49 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 04:23 UTC

On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 7:25:13 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I like the long game approach of this. Takes patience. The kind I would not have. I am impulsive. But you could do it. You have a long view of things. maybe the last to have it. Todays generation with their Tik Tok and instant messaging would never be able to do it. I salute you!
> Wow, even if your compliment is phony I am ready to accept it as truth because it is true. To say I have a long view of things is one thing, to say I am the last to have it, man that is a real compliment. The last man on earth to have a long view of things. The ONLY last man on earth to have a long view of things - that he is indeed the very last man on earth with no company ever, not now or in what passes for a future. Would I get used to it? In no time flat. I am sure I would long for human companionship, if only over the phone. Something alive to bounce ideas off of. Sure, can't lie, I'd miss it. But overall as you say, my ability to take the long view will enable me to see the future for what it is - a world of loneliness whether one is alone or surrounded by millions - also a world where the many benefits of loneliness come to the fore along with the many disadvantages. Give and take. Live and let live. Oh man, being able to handle this rugged life with such ease as I have done all these years is something to be proud of. But I even more proud to know I have impacted others, you chief among them - those who have seen my patience and recognize it for what it really is - an oasis in a traffic jam wasteland.

See I would not have the patience to write your post. I almost ran out of patience reading it.

Patient zero

Re: New Information

<OvSkJ.53726$SR4.17012@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5304&group=alt.life.sucks#5304

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 08:11:50 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 18:11 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

[...]

<XASkJ.107655$IW4.33029@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5305&group=alt.life.sucks#5305

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 08:17:20 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 18:17 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

> I just learned that someone is out to kill me.

Jay Gay Smilkstein Has Threatened To Put A Bullet In Your Head
Enough Times Already. The Same Synagogue Of Satan Kikes,
The Cold Blooded Killers Of Palestinians, Etc. --- Of Course Wants
To Find You In Bed, Or More Likely On The Toilet, And Then
Spray You With Bullets And Urine.

Making Friends With Killer Clown Kikes Is The Mistake That You
Made -- Even Worse You Have Decided To Stand Up For Your
Rights And Opinions -- And The Stalking Jew Smilkstein Is Out
For You.

Ollie North Is Here To Watch Fireworks And Psychological
Degredation.

Thomas Joseph I Would Invest In A Nice Gun,
And When You See Bozo The Clown Come Around,
Just Say: "Cram It Clown" --- And Let The Demon
Play With Some Lead.