Darth Vader! Only you would be so bold! -- Princess Leia Organa

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Thomas, Ollie and Bozo

SubjectAuthor
* ATT: Thomas, Ollie and BozoJudith Latham
+* ATT: Thomas, Ollie and BozoThomas Joseph
|+* JUDITH LATHAM WHORE PERVERT JEZEBELRas Tafarian
||`- GET A FU*KING LIFE JUDITH LATHAM WHORE PERVERT JEZEBELRas Tafarian
|`* ATT: Thomas, Ollie and Bozobosodeniro@gmail.com
| `* ATT: Thomas, Ollie and BozoThomas Joseph
|  +- ATT: Thomas, Ollie and Bozobosodeniro@gmail.com
|  `- Thomas, Ollie and BozoRas Tafarian
`- ATT: Thomas, Ollie and BozoRas Tafarian

1
ATT: Thomas, Ollie and Bozo

<smml55$5rg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5205&group=alt.life.sucks#5205

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: ATT: Thomas, Ollie and Bozo
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 16:08:46 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 21:08 UTC

I will be taking a short sabbatical from this group. Hopefully it won't
be long before Bozo and Ras iron out their differences. At that time, I
shall return

Re: ATT: Thomas, Ollie and Bozo

<ef6d3cc9-6322-4e44-94cb-7ff09524f8b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5206&group=alt.life.sucks#5206

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 13:42:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: ATT: Thomas, Ollie and Bozo
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 21:42 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> I will be taking a short sabbatical from this group. Hopefully it won't
> be long before Bozo and Ras iron out their differences. At that time, I
> shall return.

In other words, "I shall never return." Bozo and Ras seem to have differences, but they have one thing in common - they want to make things tough on other people in this group. I have seen this tactic used before and I'm sure it could be worse. If either of the two demonic obsessed assholes really wanted to they could overwhelm this group to an even greater degree. The only thing holding them back is laziness or lack of some automated way to do it. It's a real pain the ass, but I go in and mark their posts as already read, which can't be done all at one time, they must be marked individually. One day they'll get tired of it - maybe. In the meantime I find ways around it. I will no longer respond to either one of them no matter how magnetic or different the post might appear. Is it possible you wanted to take a sabbatical or even leave the group forever, but are now using Bozo and Ras as your excuse? Why announce a sabbatical? Polite perhaps, but of little use. Are you going to lurk from time to time to see if the situation has changed? Or do you have some kind of automated program on your device that sounds an alarm if 3 days without a Bozo?Ras exchange takes place? As the horn blares the page lights up and the message flashes repeatedly on your screen: "Bozo and Ras - gone from alt.life.sucks. Repeat: Bozo and Ras - gone from alt.life.sucks."

JUDITH LATHAM WHORE PERVERT JEZEBEL

<VFBjJ.31876$3q9.13930@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5209&group=alt.life.sucks#5209

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: JUDITH LATHAM WHORE PERVERT JEZEBEL
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 12:12:55 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 22:12 UTC

Judith (6)
Middle (6)
Lathan (6)

ONLY A JEZEBEL FROM THE PITS OF HELL WOULD BE ENTERTAINED
BY TOTAL SICK PSYCHO TOILET PEDOPHILE PERVERTS LIKE
BOZO (boso) SMILKSTEIN, AND SOCK PUPPET FAKE: "thomas joseph"

GO STRAIGHT TO HELL NOW JUDITH ----- SYAGOGUE OF SATAN JEW.

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

Judith Latham wrote:

> I will be taking a short sabbatical from this group. Hopefully it won't
> be long before Bozo and Ras iron out their differences. At that time, I
> shall return.

Re: ATT: Thomas, Ollie and Bozo

<BGBjJ.34989$np6.20801@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5210&group=alt.life.sucks#5210

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 12:13:40 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 22:13 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> I will be taking a short sabbatical from this group. Hopefully it won't
> be long before Bozo and Ras iron out their differences. At that time, I
> shall return.

GET A FU*KING LIFE JUDITH LATHAM WHORE PERVERT JEZEBEL

<dHBjJ.34990$np6.22636@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5211&group=alt.life.sucks#5211

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: GET A FU*KING LIFE JUDITH LATHAM WHORE PERVERT JEZEBEL
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 12:14:19 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 22:14 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> I will be taking a short sabbatical from this group. Hopefully it won't
> be long before Bozo and Ras iron out their differences. At that time, I
> shall return.

Re: ATT: Thomas, Ollie and Bozo

<152bd35c-c36a-4003-8713-031dbec30331n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5227&group=alt.life.sucks#5227

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 20:19:21 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 04:19 UTC

On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 1:42:58 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Judith Latham wrote:
>
> > I will be taking a short sabbatical from this group. Hopefully it won't
> > be long before Bozo and Ras iron out their differences. At that time, I
> > shall return.
>

> In other words, "I shall never return." Bozo and Ras seem to have differences, but they have one thing in common - they want to make things tough on other people in this group.

"That's not true. I'm not tough, just curious about mental illness. I just wanted to post historical links that are worth reading about a person who won't take his meds but the links have been unfortunately disabled becasue the owner who posted them is not as crazy and obsessed as we are about maintaining them. As much as you want to believe that I hate Ras, I really don't and would like to get to know him better but he won't cooperate and take his meds — at least that's what I think."

I have seen this tactic used before and I'm sure it could be worse. If either of the two demonic obsessed assholes really wanted to they could overwhelm this group to an even greater degree. The only thing holding them back is laziness or lack of some automated way to do it. It's a real pain the ass, but I go in and mark their posts as already read, which can't be done all at one time, they must be marked individually. One day they'll get tired of it - maybe. In the meantime, I find ways around it. I will no longer respond to either one of them no matter how magnetic or different the post might appear.

"So don't respond, you're the only loser."

Is it possible you wanted to take a sabbatical or even leave the group forever, but are now using Bozo and Ras as your excuse? Why announce a sabbatical? Polite perhaps, but of little use. Are you going to lurk from time to time to see if the situation has changed? Or do you have some kind of automated program on your device that sounds an alarm if 3 days without a Bozo? Ras exchange takes place? As the horn blares the page lights up and the message flashes repeatedly on your screen: "Bozo and Ras - gone from alt.life.sucks. Repeat: Bozo and Ras - gone from alt.life.sucks."

"Judith, you're just babbling about stuff that you don't really understand or want to but then most of us are like that here."

Re: ATT: Thomas, Ollie and Bozo

<46426ff1-46ac-4f38-ab23-6175bf963f34n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5257&group=alt.life.sucks#5257

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 18:02:16 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 02:02 UTC

> "Judith, you're just babbling about stuff that you don't really understand or want to but then most of us are like that here."

I believe Judith was referring to the daily spate of posts from Ras whom she probably associates in some way with you, which makes sense you're the one who dragged him into this group. What he has to say, it can be anything, I don't care about that. I'm talking about blocking up the board on purpose. I have seen that done by others in this group and elsewhere. I do not believe Judith was responded to anything you had to say about her directly, only to the needless spate of threads from the guy you either dragged into this group or the one who followed you into the group without your official invite. But this is an open place, so until then I will deal with it as best as I can until I will have to form a moderated newsgroup of my own where only those who know the etiquette of true postman ship and are willing to abide by my rules, of which there is only one - do as I say or get lost.

Re: ATT: Thomas, Ollie and Bozo

<94f5da77-72fc-46bf-a35a-89bc1c23b1d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5258&group=alt.life.sucks#5258

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 09:40:17 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 17:40 UTC

On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 6:02:17 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > "Judith, you're just babbling about stuff that you don't really understand or want to but then most of us are like that here."
> I believe Judith was referring to the daily spate of posts from Ras whom she probably associates in some way with you, which makes sense you're the one who dragged him into this group. What he has to say, it can be anything, I don't care about that. I'm talking about blocking up the board on purpose. I have seen that done by others in this group and elsewhere. I do not believe Judith was responded to anything you had to say about her directly, only to the needless spate of threads from the guy you either dragged into this group or the one who followed you into the group without your official invite. But this is an open place, so until then I will deal with it as best as I can until I will have to form a moderated newsgroup of my own where only those who know the etiquette of true postman ship and are willing to abide by my rules, of which there is only one - do as I say or get lost.

"The etiquette of true postman ship" eh? — bend over I got your true postman ship right here.

Re: Thomas, Ollie and Bozo

<GqckJ.77788$AJ2.46574@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5259&group=alt.life.sucks#5259

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Thomas, Ollie and Bozo
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 08:19:14 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 18:19 UTC

> "Judith, you're just babbling about stuff that you don't really understand
> or want to but then most of us are like that here."

I believe Judith was referring to the daily spate of posts from Ras whom she
probably associates in some way with you, which makes sense you're the one
who dragged him into this group. What he has to say, it can be anything, I
don't care about that. I'm talking about blocking up the board on purpose.
I have seen that done by others in this group and elsewhere. I do not
believe Judith was responded to anything you had to say about her directly,
only to the needless spate of threads from the guy you either dragged into
this group or the one who followed you into the group without your official
invite.

> so until then I will deal with it as best as I can until I will have to
> form a moderated newsgroup
> of my own where only those who know the etiquette of true postman ship and
> are willing to
> abide by my rules, of which there is only one - do as I say or get lost.

Amusing The Frustrated. I Have Seen These Squabbles Countless Times
Before, Regarding
Starting A 'Moderated' Newsgroup. Go Ahead Clown. I Would Love To Know
That
alt.life.sucks.moderated -- Would Require Plenty Of Your Time, Taking
Much Of Your Life,
In Order To Patrol, Delete, Allow, Daily Oversee Everything Going-On In
Your Secretive
Clique Of Toilet Smut Pervert Satanist Nonsense. I Firmly Believe You
Should Create
That New Newsgroup "Thomas" -- As A Fitting Example Of What You Should
Spend Your
Last Days, Your Withered Sickly Existence, With Countless Hours
Moderating Your New
Moderated Newsgroup.

This Newsgroup Will Still Exist, Whether You Depart Or Not.
As I Said, I Have Seen These Things Happen Many Times Before. First, The
Newly
Created Moderated Newsgroup Has A Few Participants, Then Very Shortly
Even Those
Control Freak Clowns Leave, Because Their Own Posts / Articles Are Not
Added, Or
Added Late -- And Then The Moderated Group Is Only Populated By The
Person Who
Created The Moderated Newsgroup.

LIFE DOES SUCK FOR YOU SATAN PERVERTS !