Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 10:13:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: US should warn China: Target the Australian mainland, we'll target
yours - One thing is certainly clear to everyone. China has hypersonic
weapons that can reach every corner of the world. Our last test of the
hypersonic weapon dropped into the ocea
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:13 UTC

US should warn China: Target the Australian mainland, we'll target yours - One thing is certainly clear to everyone. China has hypersonic weapons that can reach every corner of the world. Our last test of the hypersonic weapon dropped into the ocean and we can't even recover it. I would say countries like South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, India, Australia,... Hypersonic weapons will be dropping down your country once war started...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-should-warn-china-target-the-australian-mainland-we-ll-target-yours/ar-AAOwryA?ocid=msedgntp

Re: US should warn China: Target the Australian mainland, we'll target yours - One thing is certainly clear to everyone. China has hypersonic weapons that can reach every corner of the world. Our last test of the hypersonic weapon dropped into the ocea

<si9qsa$ebg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5254&group=soc.culture.china#5254

From: ara...@faole.com.nl (arashi)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: US should warn China: Target the Australian mainland, we'll target yours - One thing is certainly clear to everyone. China has hypersonic weapons that can reach every corner of the world. Our last test of the hypersonic weapon dropped into the ocea
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:12:04 +0800
 by: arashi - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 11:12 UTC

Biden has started a war in Southeast Asia without their permissions. Biden
has no right to stir up a muddy war in Southeast Asia.

There is a price to pay for it. US should not run away when they have to pay
for it.

Just look at the war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and Vietnam, which the US
did not pay for the damages of it.

Seriously, US is trying to take over the leaderships of Southeast Asia
nations.

Now, US colluded with their white countries to gang up at China, without
seeking their consent of other countries asking them for them/

..

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

US should warn China: Target the Australian mainland, we'll target yours -
One thing is certainly clear to everyone. China has hypersonic weapons that
can reach every corner of the world. Our last test of the hypersonic weapon
dropped into the ocean and we can't even recover it. I would say countries
like South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, India, Australia,... Hypersonic weapons
will be dropping down your country once war started...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-should-warn-china-target-the-australian-mainland-we-ll-target-yours/ar-AAOwryA?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: US should warn China: Target the Australian mainland, we'll target yours - One thing is certainly clear to everyone. China has hypersonic weapons that can reach every corner of the world. Our last test of the hypersonic weapon dropped into the ocea