You'll be called to a post requiring ability in handling groups of people.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...

SubjectAuthor
* Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...bosodeniro@gmail.com
`* Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...bosodeniro@gmail.com
 `* Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...Thomas Joseph
  `* Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...bosodeniro@gmail.com
   `* Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...Thomas Joseph
    `* Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...bosodeniro@gmail.com
     `* Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...Thomas Joseph
      `* Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...bosodeniro@gmail.com
       +- Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...<bosodeniro
       +* Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...bosodeniro@gmail.com
       |`- Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...<bosodeniro
       `- Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well....<bosodeniro

1
Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...

<c21e04bb-31fd-44b8-bde4-c474cb90a496n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5237&group=alt.life.sucks#5237

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 14:33:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:33 UTC

Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well but do you hallucinate sights and sounds? Are you on a 5150 lockdown and how exactly does that work? Not to be rude but are you on some kind of self-imposed legal leash or what? You must have agreed to some kind of self-imposed legal restriction to your physical freedom and movement didn't you? Don't be embarrassed Ras fess up, you're a caged animal aren't you — WOOOOF! — you deserve it dude.
I guess you swapped being medicated for your freedom, didn't you. I bet you're a real case history when it comes to case law.

Re: Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...

<fe8cbf91-3483-457a-8917-e8f9c6d7d5b6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5264&group=alt.life.sucks#5264

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 10:38:25 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 18:38 UTC

On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 2:33:31 PM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well but do you hallucinate sights and sounds? Are you on a 5150 lockdown and how exactly does that work? Not to be rude but are you on some kind of self-imposed legal leash or what? You must have agreed to some kind of self-imposed legal restriction to your physical freedom and movement didn't you? Don't be embarrassed Ras fess up, you're a caged animal aren't you — WOOOOF! — you deserve it dude.
> I guess you swapped being medicated for your freedom, didn't you. I bet you're a real case history when it comes to case law.

Most of you don't have a clue what's going on with Ras, his personal legal social medical and psychiatric history — you just think he's another newsgroup junkie, and if you do I guess I just overestimated your grasp of what passes for social intercourse here — how's that for a mouthful — and not to change the subject but I'm watching Julia Fischer on Classic Arts Showcase play Piano Concerto in A Minor by Grieg, I mention it only because I want you to know how how culturally superior I am to you — how many others of you here watch CAS as well? I betcha none of you do. I don't know if that's important in the scheme of things but to quote one of my favorite underplayed lines from "A fish called Wanda" after a fender bender fracas breaks out on the road in street traffic and John Cleese jumps out the car and says indignantly "Hey what the bloody hell" and is quickly answered with loud gunplay ricochets and hats blown off and then quickly turns around and says understatedly "alright then".

Re: Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...

<04d6e29c-317d-4b4e-9e6e-96bdadc89692n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5266&group=alt.life.sucks#5266

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 12:19:14 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 20:19 UTC

> Most of you don't have a clue what's going on with Ras, his personal legal social medical and psychiatric history — you just think he's another newsgroup junkie, and if you do I guess I just overestimated your grasp of what passes for social intercourse here — how's that for a mouthful — and not to change the subject but I'm watching Julia Fischer on Classic Arts Showcase play Piano Concerto in A Minor by Grieg, I mention it only because I want you to know how how culturally superior I am to you — how many others of you here watch CAS as well? I betcha none of you do. I don't know if that's important in the scheme of things but to quote one of my favorite underplayed lines from "A fish called Wanda" after a fender bender fracas breaks out on the road in street traffic and John Cleese jumps out the car and says indignantly "Hey what the bloody hell" and is quickly answered with loud gunplay ricochets and hats blown off and then quickly turns around and says understatedly "alright then".

Well all bloody right then! Yes, most of us don't have a clue to what's going on with Ras and also don't care, speaking strictly for myself. How many newsgroups have you been to Bozo? I have not been to many. But I'll bet if there were some kind of competition among Newsgroup Nut Jobs - for money - his medical and psychiatric history would pale in comparison to many. Why you are so fixated on this guy is beyond me. But it's your business. Or was until you dragged him in here as if you all by yourself were not enough aggravation.

Re: Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...

<106baf18-b3c2-4141-87ce-e286637f536en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5268&group=alt.life.sucks#5268

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 15:14:53 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 23:14 UTC

On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 12:19:15 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Most of you don't have a clue what's going on with Ras, his personal legal social medical and psychiatric history — you just think he's another newsgroup junkie, and if you do I guess I just overestimated your grasp of what passes for social intercourse here — how's that for a mouthful — and not to change the subject but I'm watching Julia Fischer on Classic Arts Showcase play Piano Concerto in A Minor by Grieg, I mention it only because I want you to know how how culturally superior I am to you — how many others of you here watch CAS as well? I betcha none of you do. I don't know if that's important in the scheme of things but to quote one of my favorite underplayed lines from "A fish called Wanda" after a fender bender fracas breaks out on the road in street traffic and John Cleese jumps out the car and says indignantly "Hey what the bloody hell" and is quickly answered with loud gunplay ricochets and hats blown off and then quickly turns around and says understatedly "alright then".
> Well all bloody right then! Yes, most of us don't have a clue to what's going on with Ras and also don't care, speaking strictly for myself. How many newsgroups have you been to Bozo? I have not been to many. But I'll bet if there were some kind of competition among Newsgroup Nut Jobs - for money - his medical and psychiatric history would pale in comparison to many. Why you are so fixated on this guy is beyond me. But it's your business. Or was until you dragged him in here as if you all by yourself were not enough aggravation.

What do you mean "dragged him in here" — what an idiotic stupid contentious thing to say, you prove my point, you have no clue or worse yet you have more than a clue and know that he's unglued and a cancer to boot and you chuckle. You're a useful tool idiot, all the terms apply. I don't know if you say stupid things to aggravate me or you're just a little stupid and you like lying and aggravating because you don't have a clue about truth and reality let alone honesty. You're a little twisted. I wouldn't trust you with anything except maybe a little money — anything other or else is just too abstract for you.

Re: Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...

<e28f1a88-4ed6-40ab-a4a7-19ecbd4a96e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5269&group=alt.life.sucks#5269

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 16:27:26 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 00:27 UTC

> What do you mean "dragged him in here" — what an idiotic stupid contentious thing to say, you prove my point, you have no clue or worse yet you have more than a clue and know that he's unglued and a cancer to boot and you chuckle. You're a useful tool idiot, all the terms apply. I don't know if you say stupid things to aggravate me or you're just a little stupid and you like lying and aggravating because you don't have a clue about truth and reality let alone honesty. You're a little twisted. I wouldn't trust you with anything except maybe a little money — anything other or else is just too abstract for you.

You are an asshole and a fool and worst of all a liar. He came into this group chasing after you. In the beginning he never posted to anyone but you.. I don't care who he posts to - I love seeing my name in text, put there by someone else, even if it's an official decree of my execution. I love it. But I rarely post with Ras except when he mentions my name. He is like a cancer metastasizing from one organ to another, only it's newsgroups. Whether you dragged him is not the issue really. The point is he's your boy and you know it. You even admit you know all about him, as if you were his personal shrink. You'd like to be his shrink, wouldn't you Clown? But it wouldn't be the typical patient on a couch, shrink on chair routine. It would be different. Was can still take the couch if he so desires. But you? You are sitting in a small room behind a bullet proof glass. The room is made of solid steel. He has no way in. This is the only way you could psychoanalyze Ras. Aside from the solid steel room with everything bullet proofed you might want to consider a 24/7 heavily armed security team to escort you in and out of your room, if you ever choose to do so.

Re: Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...

<2074278e-8dfa-48cd-b014-8163baa41adcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5272&group=alt.life.sucks#5272

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 18:15:56 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 02:15 UTC

On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 4:27:27 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > What do you mean "dragged him in here" — what an idiotic stupid contentious thing to say, you prove my point, you have no clue or worse yet you have more than a clue and know that he's unglued and a cancer to boot and you chuckle. You're a useful tool idiot, all the terms apply. I don't know if you say stupid things to aggravate me or you're just a little stupid and you like lying and aggravating because you don't have a clue about truth and reality let alone honesty. You're a little twisted. I wouldn't trust you with anything except maybe a little money — anything other or else is just too abstract for you.

> You are an asshole and a fool and worst of all a liar.

YES he IS a stalker and a chaser and a cocksucker but that doesn't mean I dragged his stinking homosexual 5150 ass in here!

He came into this group chasing after you. — "And when you leave this group he'll fancy your rectum and will be chasing your ass soon too and you'll have no control over him either -- that's how I discovered this son of a bitch stalker in Santa Clara and how he got arrested and made 5150 law as they say in court. He had a whole fucking radio station after him.

[...]

Bottom line I think you're about as dangerous as he is.

Re: Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...

<137a2492-8c4b-444c-812e-a006b0dcf6ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5292&group=alt.life.sucks#5292

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 16:04:48 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 00:04 UTC

> Bottom line I think you're about as dangerous as he is.

Bottom line you think too much and your brain can't handle the pressure.

Re: Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...

<f9d477d8-e697-4bb1-b65e-89fc36f1c078n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7207&group=alt.life.sucks#7207

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 18:10:13 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 02:10 UTC

On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 4:04:49 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Bottom line I think you're about as dangerous as he is.
> Bottom line you think too much and your brain can't handle the pressure.

What is wrong with you TJ? That asshole Mac Carty is attacking you unless you're doing it yourself and trying to get away with your vicious spoofs disguised as him — which is it?

Re: Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...

<4dAyJ.206083$1d1.108102@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7220&group=alt.life.sucks#7220

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <c21e04bb-31fd-44b8-bde4-c474cb90a496n@googlegroups.com> <fe8cbf91-3483-457a-8917-e8f9c6d7d5b6n@googlegroups.com> <04d6e29c-317d-4b4e-9e6e-96bdadc89692n@googlegroups.com> <106baf18-b3c2-4141-87ce-e286637f536en@googlegroups.com> <e28f1a88-4ed6-40ab-a4a7-19ecbd4a96e5n@googlegroups.com> <2074278e-8dfa-48cd-b014-8163baa41adcn@googlegroups.com> <137a2492-8c4b-444c-812e-a006b0dcf6ben@googlegroups.com> <f9d477d8-e697-4bb1-b65e-89fc36f1c078n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 22:50:03 -1000
 by: - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 08:50 UTC

wrote in message

On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 4:04:49 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Bottom line I think you're about as dangerous as he is.
> Bottom line you think too much and your brain can't handle the pressure.

What is wrong with you TJ? That asshole Mac Carty is attacking you unless
you're doing it yourself and trying to get away with your vicious spoofs
disguised as him — which is it?

which is it? you cowardly bed-ridden sickly homosexual. And no i did not
give you a.i.d.s. because you have been sleeping around like a gay whore for
ages.

Re: Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...

<5dea064e-055e-4823-b85e-3fda6e84afbbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7232&group=alt.life.sucks#7232

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 08:32:02 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 16:32 UTC

On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 6:10:14 PM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 4:04:49 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Bottom line I think you're about as dangerous as he is.
> > Bottom line you think too much and your brain can't handle the pressure..
> What is wrong with you TJ? That asshole Mac Carty is attacking you unless you're doing it yourself and trying to get away with your vicious spoofs disguised as him — which is it?

Okay you win jazee, if you like to see your name in print so much, I'll let him say anything he wants about you and not delete it.

BTW what does that name Jazee stand for now again I forget? — sounds about as bad and crypto as bozo.

So the WTF you doing TJ lately in 25 words or less? — you too ollie, WTF you doing too?

And Judith what are you doing?

Re: Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well...

<pOJyJ.205187$3q9.24718@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7234&group=alt.life.sucks#7234

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <c21e04bb-31fd-44b8-bde4-c474cb90a496n@googlegroups.com> <fe8cbf91-3483-457a-8917-e8f9c6d7d5b6n@googlegroups.com> <04d6e29c-317d-4b4e-9e6e-96bdadc89692n@googlegroups.com> <106baf18-b3c2-4141-87ce-e286637f536en@googlegroups.com> <e28f1a88-4ed6-40ab-a4a7-19ecbd4a96e5n@googlegroups.com> <2074278e-8dfa-48cd-b014-8163baa41adcn@googlegroups.com> <137a2492-8c4b-444c-812e-a006b0dcf6ben@googlegroups.com> <f9d477d8-e697-4bb1-b65e-89fc36f1c078n@googlegroups.com> <5dea064e-055e-4823-b85e-3fda6e84afbbn@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 09:44:16 -1000
 by: - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 19:44 UTC

wrote:
> On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 4:04:49 PM UTC-8, jazee...@gmail.com
> wrote:
> > > Bottom line I think you're about as dangerous as he is.
> > Bottom line you think too much and your brain can't handle the pressure.
> What is wrong with you TJ? That asshole Mac Carty is attacking you unless
> you're doing it yourself and trying to get away with your vicious spoofs
> disguised as him — which is it?

Call me on the phone jazzee jazz negroid afficianado — you into snoop dogg
too? I forget.

You are directed to give my telephone number to everyone here since you keep
that creepy black book?

WTF are you doing call me!

25 words or less — acting like a lonely troll dominatrix bore giving orders
is fun.

And Judith we already know what you are doing. Tijuana donkey bestiality
whore jew on vacation.

Re: Hey Ras, I know you really can't communicate too well....

<999FJ.97645$L_2.54229@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8018&group=alt.life.sucks#8018

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks