The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions. -- Alfred Adler

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristSu Nombre
`* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristEd P
 +* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristScott Lurndal
 |`* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristBob F
 | `* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristacohenNOSPAM
 |  `* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristEd P
 |   `* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristacohenNOSPAM
 |    `* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristEd P
 |     `* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristacohenNOSPAM
 |      +- OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristEd P
 |      `- OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristSu Nombre
 +* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristauks
 |`- OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristBob F
 `* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristCindy Hamilton
  +- OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristSlevin
  +* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristdanny burstein
  |`* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristCindy Hamilton
  | +- OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristdanny burstein
  | `- OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristSkid Marks
  `* OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terroristrbowman
   `- lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile GossipPeeler

1
OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<1797ee30c76d10e5$40144$3759573$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52177&group=alt.home.repair#52177

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: su.nom...@redacted.000 (Su Nombre)
Subject: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 17:58:57 -0500
 by: Su Nombre - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 22:58 UTC

EXPOSED: Rashida Tlaib is a Member of Secret Facebook Group that Glorifies Hamas Terrorists

Fox News Digital has uncovered evidence suggesting that Michigan Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib is part of a secretive Facebook group where members have allegedly glorified Hamas, particularly in the context of its recent conflict with Israel.

The group, known as the Palestinian American Congress, remains hidden from public view and is not searchable on Facebook. However, Fox News’ investigative team gained access to its contents, uncovering disturbing details.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/rashida-tlaib-is-member-secret-facebook-group-that/

Can you imagine if one of President Trump's family was involved with subversive shit like this?

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<Qud5N.1564$Jbsd.1352@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52182&group=alt.home.repair#52182

Subject: Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 19:37:05 -0500
 by: Ed P - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 00:37 UTC

On 11/15/2023 5:58 PM, Su Nombre wrote:

> EXPOSED: Rashida Tlaib is a Member of Secret Facebook Group that
> Glorifies Hamas Terrorists
>
> Fox News Digital has uncovered evidence suggesting that Michigan
> Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib is part of a secretive Facebook group where
> members have allegedly glorified Hamas, particularly in the context of
> its recent conflict with Israel.

Can you show what she had done negative? Perhaps she is just wathing to
see what they do to subvert their actions. Just as the FBI, SS etc, try
to secretly get into organizations.

Show some fact that are meaningful

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<BMd5N.2431$DADd.121@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52183&group=alt.home.repair#52183

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 00:56:01 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 00:56 UTC

Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> writes:
>On 11/15/2023 5:58 PM, Su Nombre wrote:
>>
>> EXPOSED: Rashida Tlaib is a Member of Secret Facebook Group that
>> Glorifies Hamas Terrorists
>>
>> Fox News Digital has uncovered evidence suggesting that Michigan
>> Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib is part of a secretive Facebook group where
>> members have allegedly glorified Hamas, particularly in the context of
>> its recent conflict with Israel.
>
>Can you show what she had done negative? Perhaps she is just wathing to
>see what they do to subvert their actions. Just as the FBI, SS etc, try
>to secretly get into organizations.
>>

>Show some fact that are meaningful

Or maybe it's just more Fox lies.

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<vyVAtiicCReIhrIbxkFqNDckClnwHMbU@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52186&group=alt.home.repair#52186

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 23 02:08:17 UTC
From: auk...@att.blackberry.not (auks)
 by: auks - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 02:08 UTC

Ed P wrote:
> On 11/15/2023 5:58 PM, Su Nombre wrote:
>>
>> EXPOSED: Rashida Tlaib is a Member of Secret Facebook Group that Glorifies Hamas Terrorists
>>
>> Fox News Digital has uncovered evidence suggesting that Michigan Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib is part of a secretive Facebook group where members have allegedly glorified Hamas, particularly in the context of its recent conflict with Israel.
>
> Can you show what she had done negative?  Perhaps she is just wathing to see what they do to subvert their actions.  Just as the FBI, SS etc, try to secretly get into organizations.
>>

> Show some fact that are meaningful

If facts were required, we could shut down all the fake prosecutions of President Trump.

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<bdl5N.1440$xeV4.987@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52195&group=alt.home.repair#52195

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 09:24:23 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 09:24 UTC

On 2023-11-16, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:
> On 11/15/2023 5:58 PM, Su Nombre wrote:
>>
>> EXPOSED: Rashida Tlaib is a Member of Secret Facebook Group that
>> Glorifies Hamas Terrorists
>>
>> Fox News Digital has uncovered evidence suggesting that Michigan
>> Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib is part of a secretive Facebook group where
>> members have allegedly glorified Hamas, particularly in the context of
>> its recent conflict with Israel.
>
> Can you show what she had done negative? Perhaps she is just wathing to
> see what they do to subvert their actions. Just as the FBI, SS etc, try
> to secretly get into organizations.
>>

> Show some fact that are meaningful

I'd like him to show that she has any relationship with Ann Arbor.
That one, simple, verifiable fact would be a good start.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<VMYOTBlHRjzNuHeRMHpIrOkAqLwYRlPk@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52198&group=alt.home.repair#52198

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: sle...@192.168.1.1 (Slevin)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 23 10:48:41 UTC
 by: Slevin - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 10:48 UTC

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2023-11-16, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:
>> On 11/15/2023 5:58 PM, Su Nombre wrote:
>>>
>>> EXPOSED: Rashida Tlaib is a Member of Secret Facebook Group that
>>> Glorifies Hamas Terrorists
>>>
>>> Fox News Digital has uncovered evidence suggesting that Michigan
>>> Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib is part of a secretive Facebook group where
>>> members have allegedly glorified Hamas, particularly in the context of
>>> its recent conflict with Israel.
>>
>> Can you show what she had done negative? Perhaps she is just wathing to
>> see what they do to subvert their actions. Just as the FBI, SS etc, try
>> to secretly get into organizations.
>>>

>> Show some fact that are meaningful
>
> I'd like him to show that she has any relationship with Ann Arbor.
> That one, simple, verifiable fact would be a good start.

Ann Arbor was formed after all the racist rich white liberals fled Detroit in the 60s.
Some libtards tried to escape to the east but were turned back by the Canaduh border patrol.

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<uj59bu$q9b$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52201&group=alt.home.repair#52201

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 14:35:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 14:35 UTC

In <bdl5N.1440$xeV4.987@fx45.iad> Cindy Hamilton <hamilton@invalid.com> writes:

[snip, regarding Rep Tlaib [D-MI]

>I'd like him to show that she has any relationship with Ann Arbor.
>That one, simple, verifiable fact would be a good start.

I hear she's eaten at Zingerman's.

dannyb@panix.com

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<uj5d04$2aman$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52208&group=alt.home.repair#52208

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 07:33:36 -0800
 by: Bob F - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:33 UTC

On 11/15/2023 4:56 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
> Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> writes:
>> On 11/15/2023 5:58 PM, Su Nombre wrote:
>>>
>>> EXPOSED: Rashida Tlaib is a Member of Secret Facebook Group that
>>> Glorifies Hamas Terrorists
>>>
>>> Fox News Digital has uncovered evidence suggesting that Michigan
>>> Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib is part of a secretive Facebook group where
>>> members have allegedly glorified Hamas, particularly in the context of
>>> its recent conflict with Israel.
>>
>> Can you show what she had done negative? Perhaps she is just wathing to
>> see what they do to subvert their actions. Just as the FBI, SS etc, try
>> to secretly get into organizations.
>>>

>> Show some fact that are meaningful
>
> Or maybe it's just more Fox lies.

Or some rightie signed up using her name.

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<uj5d1n$2aman$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52209&group=alt.home.repair#52209

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 07:34:27 -0800
 by: Bob F - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:34 UTC

On 11/15/2023 6:08 PM, auks wrote:
> Ed P wrote:
>> On 11/15/2023 5:58 PM, Su Nombre wrote:
>>>
>>> EXPOSED: Rashida Tlaib is a Member of Secret Facebook Group that
>>> Glorifies Hamas Terrorists
>>>
>>> Fox News Digital has uncovered evidence suggesting that Michigan
>>> Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib is part of a secretive Facebook group
>>> where members have allegedly glorified Hamas, particularly in the
>>> context of its recent conflict with Israel.
>>
>> Can you show what she had done negative?  Perhaps she is just wathing
>> to see what they do to subvert their actions.  Just as the FBI, SS
>> etc, try to secretly get into organizations.
>>>

>> Show some fact that are meaningful
>

> If facts were required, we could shut down all the fake prosecutions of
> President Trump.

LOL! Your ignorance and illiteracy is showing.

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<krmsdhFn3l2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52211&group=alt.home.repair#52211

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 16 Nov 2023 15:56:33 GMT
 by: rbowman - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:56 UTC

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 09:24:23 GMT, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> I'd like him to show that she has any relationship with Ann Arbor.
> That one, simple, verifiable fact would be a good start.

Juan Cole?

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<n4r5N.61729$wvv7.20446@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52212&group=alt.home.repair#52212

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:04:35 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:04 UTC

On 2023-11-16, danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
> In <bdl5N.1440$xeV4.987@fx45.iad> Cindy Hamilton <hamilton@invalid.com> writes:
>
> [snip, regarding Rep Tlaib [D-MI]
>
>>I'd like him to show that she has any relationship with Ann Arbor.
>>That one, simple, verifiable fact would be a good start.
>
> I hear she's eaten at Zingerman's.

Oh, well. She's practically a native Ann Arborite, then. She
can start wearing sandals with socks.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<uj5fhf$nnr$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52215&group=alt.home.repair#52215

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:21:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:21 UTC

In <n4r5N.61729$wvv7.20446@fx14.iad> Cindy Hamilton <hamilton@invalid.com> writes:

>On 2023-11-16, danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>> In <bdl5N.1440$xeV4.987@fx45.iad> Cindy Hamilton <hamilton@invalid.com> writes:
>>
>> [snip, regarding Rep Tlaib [D-MI]
>>
>>>I'd like him to show that she has any relationship with Ann Arbor.
>>>That one, simple, verifiable fact would be a good start.
>>
>> I hear she's eaten at Zingerman's.

>Oh, well. She's practically a native Ann Arborite, then. She
>can start wearing sandals with socks.

And if she discovers the sekrit Zingerman's location
near Costco....

dannyb@panix.com

Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

<SBr5N.6886$%p%e.3844@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52219&group=alt.home.repair#52219

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 17:40:07 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:40 UTC

On 16 Nov 2023 15:56:33 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Juan Cole?

Certainly not a bigmouth like you, whoever he is! LOL

--
More of the resident bigmouth's usual idiotic babble and gossip:
I'm not saying my father and uncle wouldn't have drank Genesee beer

My preference was Rheingold on tap"

MID: <k9mnmmF9emhU1@mid.individual.net>

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<sVv5N.33649$_Oab.2641@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52229&group=alt.home.repair#52229

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: skid.ma...@socialist.media (Skid Marks)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:34:16 -0500
 by: Skid Marks - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:34 UTC

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2023-11-16, danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>> In <bdl5N.1440$xeV4.987@fx45.iad> Cindy Hamilton <hamilton@invalid.com> writes:
>>
>> [snip, regarding Rep Tlaib [D-MI]
>>
>>> I'd like him to show that she has any relationship with Ann Arbor.
>>> That one, simple, verifiable fact would be a good start.
>> I hear she's eaten at Zingerman's.
> Oh, well. She's practically a native Ann Arborite, then. She
> can start wearing sandals with socks.

Does Rashida have an "M Go Hamas" bumper sticker on her EV?

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<f3mclid2i93i3rg3ilm2h3g4bfd7p4r0l6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52305&group=alt.home.repair#52305

From: acohenNO...@hailmail.net
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 12:50:08 -0500
 by: acohenNO...@hailmail.net - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 17:50 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 16 Nov 2023 07:33:36 -0800, Bob F
<bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/15/2023 4:56 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
>> Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> writes:

>>> Can you show what she had done negative? Perhaps she is just wathing to
>>> see what they do to subvert their actions. Just as the FBI, SS etc, try
>>> to secretly get into organizations.
>>>>

>>> Show some fact that are meaningful
>>
>> Or maybe it's just more Fox lies.
>
>Or some rightie signed up using her name.

I have no way of knowing what she says in that group or if she even
belongs to a group whose membership is hidden, whose existence is
hidden.

But I know that Tlaib is not respectable. And it's totally believable
that she participates in such a group, where others have glorified
Hamas, and even she may well have praised it. One should not imagine
that everyone shares the positive values for everyone that one him or
herself has.

Look at her use of "from the river to the sea", a phrase she knows very
well refers to the Arabs of the West Bank and Gaza taking over the area
which is the country of Israel. I say she knows because her parents are
from Palestine. If she had parents from any other part of the world,
she might well not know, but she knows, and her denial is weak on its
face.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/09/us/politics/river-to-the-sea-israel-gaza-palestinians.html

Do you think the plan of those Palestinians is to gently ask the Jews to
leave and then wait until the planes and ships come to take them away?
The vicious crimes of October 6 should remove that idea, the murder of
babies, burning children alive, too hideous to describe. The rape.

Tlaib knows what the terrorists' plans are.

And this is what she claims on twitter "From the river to the sea is an
aspirational call for freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence,
not death, destruction, or hate." No it's not. It's a war cry, an
imperialist hope to destroy the country of Israel. "My work and
advocacy is always centered in justice and dignity for all people no
matter faith or ethnicity." Depending on the meaning of "all".

So what has she ever said critical of Hamas? I can't find anything.

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<hG86N.38395$Wzw6.21079@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52307&group=alt.home.repair#52307

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 14:57:01 -0500
 by: Ed P - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 19:57 UTC

On 11/18/2023 12:50 PM, acohenNOSPAM@hailmail.net wrote:

> I have no way of knowing what she says in that group or if she even
> belongs to a group whose membership is hidden, whose existence is
> hidden.
>
> But I know that Tlaib is not respectable. And it's totally believable
> that she participates in such a group, where others have glorified
> Hamas, and even she may well have praised it. One should not imagine
> that everyone shares the positive values for everyone that one him or
> herself has.

So you just make up crap that makes you feel good, but has no basis in
fact. Why would you do that? Just to stir up shit?

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<abfilitamuarrflohfuo9lkj3dji6qkqug@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52308&group=alt.home.repair#52308

From: acohenNO...@hailmail.net
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 17:56:46 -0500
 by: acohenNO...@hailmail.net - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 22:56 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 18 Nov 2023 14:57:01 -0500, Ed P
<esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 11/18/2023 12:50 PM, acohenNOSPAM@hailmail.net wrote:
>

>> I have no way of knowing what she says in that group or if she even
>> belongs to a group whose membership is hidden, whose existence is
>> hidden.
>>
>> But I know that Tlaib is not respectable. And it's totally believable
>> that she participates in such a group, where others have glorified
>> Hamas, and even she may well have praised it. One should not imagine
>> that everyone shares the positive values for everyone that one him or
>> herself has.
>
>So you just make up crap that makes you feel good, but has no basis in
>fact.

I didn't make up anything. What do you claim I made up? It's
certainly not in the part you quoted and you snipped the nasty remark
she made about Israel and the unbelievable "explanation" she gave.

Claiming that "from the river to the sea" is an "aspirational call for
freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence," is like saying that
"Deutchland uber alles" as used during WWII was those things.

> Why would you do that? Just to stir up shit?

Why? People were defending her as if she deserved only defense, and you
yourself asked what had she done that was negative. So I told you. I
told you what she said. It was plenty negative.

For more evidence of where she stands, see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashida_Tlaib#Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict
I don't think everything in that section is bad but plenty is.

(I agree with Scott that Fox cannot be trusted, but that does not mean
they are *always* wrong.)

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<r9d6N.35833$cAm7.80@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52312&group=alt.home.repair#52312

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 20:03:19 -0500
 by: Ed P - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 01:03 UTC

You wrote:

I have no way of knowing what she says in that group or if she even
belongs to a group whose membership is hidden, whose existence is
hidden.

Yet you carried on.

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<0c2jlidguiore13uanhpmv7lvggt036brm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52316&group=alt.home.repair#52316

From: acohenNO...@hailmail.ne
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 23:28:19 -0500
 by: acohenNO...@hailmail.ne - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 04:28 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 18 Nov 2023 20:03:19 -0500, Ed P
<esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 11/18/2023 5:56 PM, acohenNOSPAM@hailmail.net wrote:
>> In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 18 Nov 2023 14:57:01 -0500, Ed P
>> <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>>> So you just make up crap that makes you feel good, but has no basis in
>>> fact.
>>
>> I didn't make up anything. What do you claim I made up? It's
>> certainly not in the part you quoted and you snipped the nasty remark
>> she made about Israel and the unbelievable "explanation" she gave.
>>
>> Claiming that "from the river to the sea" is an "aspirational call for
>> freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence," is like saying that
>> "Deutchland uber alles" as used during WWII was those things.
>>
>>> Why would you do that? Just to stir up shit?
>>
>> Why? People were defending her as if she deserved only defense, and you
>> yourself asked what had she done that was negative. So I told you. I
>> told you what she said. It was plenty negative.
>>
>> For more evidence of where she stands, see
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashida_Tlaib#Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict
>> I don't think everything in that section is bad but plenty is.
>>

>> (I agree with Scott that Fox cannot be trusted, but that does not mean
>> they are *always* wrong.)
>

>You wrote:
>
>I have no way of knowing what she says in that group or if she even
>belongs to a group whose membership is hidden, whose existence is
>hidden.

That's right Of course I don't.

>Yet you carried on.

But I know what she says elsewhere and it is not inconsistent with the
description given of the alleged secretive Facebook group.

I know that the so-called gatewaypundit can't be trusted, but even it
probably isn't wrong all the time, at least on something as simple as if
a group exists and what its tone is.

I know that Su Nombre is a fool or worse, and his last line is foolish
or worse: "Can you imagine if one of President Trump's family was
involved with subversive shit like this?". As hateful as I find Tlaib's
attitude and probably Tlaib herself (1), the description given of the
alleged Facebook group doesn't come close to being subversive. And otoh,
Nombre's pretense that Trump is not subversive is absurd. Well, he only
defends members of Trump's family. Is that an admission by Nombre that
Trump himself is subversive? Because he certainly is.

Yet, that Nombre doesn't like Tlaib is not a reason for me to like her.
I judge her on her own, and I don't decide based on how I feel about
others who dislike her.

(1) Although she probably comes by her attitude inevitably, given where
her parents are from. She has a better excuse than Ocasio-Cortez, for
example. or Ilhan Omar. OTOH Ayanna Pressley may be included in "the
Squad" by those who write about such things, but so far, I don't have
anything against her.

Art

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<T0q6N.42754$_Oab.24734@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52330&group=alt.home.repair#52330

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 10:41:39 -0500
 by: Ed P - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 15:41 UTC

On 11/18/2023 11:28 PM, acohenNOSPAM@hailmail.ne wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 18 Nov 2023 20:03:19 -0500, Ed P
> <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:
>
>> On 11/18/2023 5:56 PM, acohenNOSPAM@hailmail.net wrote:

>>> I didn't make up anything. What do you claim I made up? It's
>>> certainly not in the part you quoted and you snipped the nasty remark
>>> she made about Israel and the unbelievable "explanation" she gave.
>>>
>>> Claiming that "from the river to the sea" is an "aspirational call for
>>> freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence," is like saying that
>>> "Deutchland uber alles" as used during WWII was those things.

>>> Why? People were defending her as if she deserved only defense, and you
>>> yourself asked what had she done that was negative. So I told you. I
>>> told you what she said. It was plenty negative.
>>>
>>> For more evidence of where she stands, see
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashida_Tlaib#Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict
>>> I don't think everything in that section is bad but plenty is.
>>>

>>> (I agree with Scott that Fox cannot be trusted, but that does not mean
>>> they are *always* wrong.)
>>

>> You wrote:
>>
>> I have no way of knowing what she says in that group or if she even
>> belongs to a group whose membership is hidden, whose existence is
>> hidden.
>
> That's right Of course I don't.
>
>> Yet you carried on.
>
> But I know what she says elsewhere and it is not inconsistent with the
> description given of the alleged secretive Facebook group.

Stick with FACTS for credibility.

Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist

<179915c3e57ab7c0$2784$297770$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52334&group=alt.home.repair#52334

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: su.nom...@redacted.000 (Su Nombre)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 12:15:17 -0500
 by: Su Nombre - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 17:15 UTC

acohenNOSPAM@hailmail.ne wrote:
> I know that the so-called gatewaypundit can't be trusted, but even it
> probably isn't wrong all the time, at least on something as simple as if
> a group exists and what its tone is.

Stop trusting MSM Noise because the gubberment liars cosign off on it.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/19/its-been-two-years-since-51-intelligence-agents-interfered-with-an-election-they-still-wont-apologize/

Alex Jones is correct way more than the MSM liars.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT: Ann Arbor's finest domestic terrorist