From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about R&D (Research and development) of arab
countries and more..
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:19:57 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 21:19 UTC

Hello..

More of my philosophy about R&D (Research and development) of arab
countries and more..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

From the following numbers of R&D (Research and development) investment
we can notice that "many" arab countries are investing in R&D (Research
and development) around 0.7% of there GDP, so i think from the numbers
below we can also statistically approximate by the size of population of
arabs people and say that they are investing in R&D (Research and
development) around an average of 0.7% of GDP, and India is at 0.64% of
its GDP in R&D (Research and development) investment, so i think that
R&D (Research and development) investment of arab countries is at a not
so bad level of investment. Read the numbers here of R&D (Research and
development) investment as a proof:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/GB.XPD.RSDV.GD.ZS?locations=EG

But i say that we have to be optimistic about arabs and arab countries
since we have to take into account the other factors of
"democratization" of finance(That is also for Research and
Development(R&D)) and democratization of technology and democratization
of information by reading my following thoughts:

More about "democratization" of finance..

This "democratization" of finance is also for Research and Development
(R&D))..

And look at the following "democratization" of finance so that to
understand:

The 4 tools making capital more abundant than it’s ever been

Read more here:

https://singularityhub.com/2018/07/19/the-4-tools-making-capital-more-abundant-than-its-ever-been/

About democratization of digital technology and technology and Research
and Development (R&D) investment

This is also why i said the following:

Look at the following interesting video:

Can South Korea lead global innovation in Fourth Industrial Era?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUw8gCShEcI

But i think that this minister of education, science and technology
of south Korea looks somewhat archaic since he is not taking correctly
into account the democratization of digital technology and Technology
that permits you to economically grow very rapidly and much cheaply than
using "expensive" Research and Development (R&D) investment, so i think
that he is not correctly adapting to the realities, because the economic
realities have very much changed, since also our era of globalization
has been characterized by the democratization of technology,
democratization of finance, and democratization of information.

Here is more proof of what i am saying:

2. Question: What do you mean by “Democratizing Innovation”?

Eric von Hippel:

The tools for designing high-quality innovations are getting so cheap
and so ubiquitous that individuals can innovate for themselves at a
steadily higher quality and at a steadily decreasing cost. These
sophisticated modern tools are computer-based, and require relatively
little training and practice. As a result, even hobbyist users find they
can use them to design new products and services.

Read more here:

Democratizing Innovation: The Shift of Innovation to Users

https://www.ideaconnection.com/interviews/00010-Democratizing-Innovation-The-Shift-of-Innovation.html

More of my philosophy about why arabs are smart people..

I think arabs are smart people, and we can notice it more
by for example comparing the unployement of Brazil and Egypt for 2021:

Here is the unemployment of Brazil that is around 14.4% for year 2021:

https://tradingeconomics.com/brazil/unemployment-rate

And here is the unemployment of Egypt that is around 7.3% for year 2021:

Egypt’s unemployment inches down to 7.3% in Q2 2021

Read more here:

https://dailynewsegypt.com/2021/08/16/egypts-unemployment-inches-down-to-7-3-in-q2-2021/

So i think that arabs are efficient at lowering unemployment since they
are good business men or much better business men, so i think we have to
be positive about arabs and do business with arabs.

And i think that economic growth of Egypt is around 5% in 2021-22, read
here so that to notice it:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/egypts-economy-grow-5-2021-22-rebound-continues-2021-07-26/#:~:text=Middle%20East-,Egypt's%20economy%20to%20grow%205%25%20in%202021%2D22,as%20rebound%20continues%3A%20Reuters%20survey&text=Egypt's%20economy%20will%20grow%205.0,the%20government's%20target%20of%205.4%25.

And read my following thoughts so that to notice that arabs are smart
people and they are good business men:

More of my philosophy about arabs and about Egypt and Saudi Arabia and
the UAE..

I think that arabs are advancing quickly, read my following thoughts
so that to understand, and read the following news about arabs and Egypt
so that to understand:

A Smart City in the Desert? Egypt Is Building a New Capital

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/a-smart-city-in-the-desert-egypt-is-building-a-new-capital

More of my philosophy about arabs and about Saudi Arabia and the UAE..

I invite you to read the following interesting article
of how arabs are "smart" people and are advancing really quickly:

Saudi Arabia and the UAE are economic frenemies. And that’s a good thing.

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/menasource/saudi-arabia-and-the-uae-are-economic-frenemies-and-thats-a-good-thing/

And look at the following video at how even the french president Macron
Loves arabs since they know how to be the good business:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIQZv2flTMg

More philosophy about arabs and arab americans..

And now more about how arabs are sophisticated people and more about
immigration..

Look at the following video to notice that arabs are
sophisticated people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmOM9Y8os9E

As you have noticed i am a white arab from Morocco and i think
i am smart since i have invented many scalable algorithms and
algorithms, and i think that arabs of Morocco are smart people,
read the following to notice it:

Morocco Wins 2 Gold Medals in Pan African Mathematics Olympiads

Morocco was ranked first in the competition, with 147 points,
outperforming South Africa (142 points), and Tunisia (133 points).

Read more here:

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2019/04/269989/morocco-wins-2-gold-medals-in-pan-african-mathematics-olympiads/

Read the following proof that says that ancient Egyptians were whites:

The problem, it was thought, is that mummy DNA couldn't be sequenced.
But a group of international researchers, using unique methods, have
overcome the barriers to do just that. They found that the ancient
Egyptians were most closely related to the peoples of the Near East,
particularly from the Levant. This is the Eastern Mediterranean which
today includes the countries of Turkey, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and
Lebanon. The mummies used were from the New Kingdom and a later period,
(a period later than the Middle Kingdom) when Egypt was under Roman rule.

Read more here:

https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know

And since ancient Egyptians were whites that were most closely related
to the peoples of the Near East, particularly from the Levant. This is
the Eastern Mediterranean which today includes the countries of Turkey,
Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon, here is one more of my
writing and proof about the ancient Babylonians:

And i think arabs are smart people, Babylonians of Irak were racially
arabs, read about them here:

3,700-year-old Babylonian tablet rewrites the history of maths - and
shows the Greeks did not develop trigonometry

Read more here:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/08/24/3700-year-old-babylonian-tablet-rewrites-history-maths-could/

I think that arabs are smart people, read also the following article
about arabs:

In fact, the U.S. is the main home for Arab inventors globally,
distantly followed by France (513 patent applications), Canada (361),
Germany (342), Saudi Arabia (307), Japan (279) and the United Kingdom (273)

The Innovative Flair Arab Inventors Bring to America

Read more here:

https://knowledge.insead.edu/blog/insead-blog/the-innovative-flair-arab-inventors-bring-to-america-5431

About arabs from the Middle East..

I have just read the following Russian Jew who just written the
following in rec.arts.poems newsgroup:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.poems/c/HCNknybNYC8

So notice that he just written the following about guys from the Middle
East in America:

"Nothing is owed to guys from Middle East who come to America and teach
men in disadvantaged communities to be bastards; but much is in fact
owed to people who bring into America valuable things from abroad.
Americans eat at Chinese restaurants, drive Japanese cars, employ Hindu
programmers, view movies made by Jews, follow sports played by black
people. All of these people contribute much more to America than they
would have if they had simply assimilated."

So he means by guys from Middle East the arabs from Middle East,
but i don't agree with the above because read my following writing about
the arabs from the Middle East, and notice that in my below writing
that Arab Americans(most of them from the Middle East) are better
educated than most in U.S, and Arab Inventors Make the U.S. More Innovative:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about R&D (Research and development) of arab countries and more..