From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Giving up --- BOZO ATTACKED ME AND ASKED FOR ME TO COME INTO ALT.LIFE.SUCKS
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 17:25:16 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 03:25 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

> So I took 2 tranquilizers so I could stay in bed, hopefully asleep, then
> get up real
> early Saturday morning, like 2 or 3am. But then after an hour I found I
> could not sleep,
> so I went downstairs and got two coca colas and came back up to hit the
> newsgroup, etc.

TRANQUILIZERS ?

You Are Exactly Like Most Pathetic Pill Popping Yanks, All Drugged-Out.
Coca-Cola G.M.O. Genetically Modified Corn Syrup In Place Of Natural
Sugar, Turns You Into A Cancer Enducing Bodily Disaster, Of Which
You Proclaim.

> Every little thing is a chore, yet I am not depressed. In fact I feel
> great.
> But I know I'm slipping, mostly from now moving around enough. It's a sad
> situation,
> being in love with doing nothing but having to get up and do stuff every
> so often to stay
> in decent enough condition to continue the lovely process of slowly
> withering away.

YOUR
MULTIPLE EGREGIOUS THREATS AGAINST MY OWN LIFE,
AND URGING SMILKSTEIN TO VIOLENCE AGAINST ME . . .

Allows Me To Wholly Wish For Your Demise To Be Painful And I Honestly
Hope That You Wither Away While Suffering Greatly.

Un-Saved Satanist Enabler, Total Pervert -- God Almighty Knew From The
Foundation Of The World That You Would Reject HIM And HIS Truths,
And That You Would Be Dealt A Horrible Existence. Karma Is Funny That
Way You Pathetic Wretched Creature -- And Having Conspired With An
Obvious Demon Possessed Total Liar, Deceiver, Grand Larceny Ponzi Scheme
Despicable Kike: SMILKSTEIN / FRANKENSTEIN.

> That's it, I think - the secret to dying easy. Just surrender to it,
> doing nothing
> except just enough daily movement to keep yourself alive longer so you
> continue
> the withering process.

YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE CURSED !
GOD HAS CURSED YOU !

> So I am not complaining about my situation. I love it. I just know it
> can't go on
> much longer if I don't stay on top of it. I wish I could give in all the
> way,
> but I'm too selfish. I want to wither and will even accept death, but I
> do not want
> to give up breathing and occasional communication. My needs are small,
> maybe
> that will help me live longer.

YOUR CURSED CORPSE WILL BE MOURNED BY NOBODY.
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR REWARD WITH ETERNAL DEATH,
WITH NO CHANCE OF ETERNAL LIFE --- CAUSE YOU DID NOT
BELIEVE, YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE --- AND YOU GAMBLED
AND HORRIBLY LOST ETERNALLY.

THERE IS ETERNAL LIFE --- I HAVE A GOOD CHANCE,
AND YOU DO NOT !

ONCE AGAIN, SINCE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO URGE AND STATE
YOURSELF THAT YOU WISH PHYSICAL HARM AGAINST ME,
THEN I OF COURSE HOPE THAT YOU LIVE A SUFFERING PATHETIC
GODLESS HEATHEN CREATURE . . .

GO AHEAD AND DIE ALREADY --- YOU PILL POPPING PATHETIC YANK !
SATANIST ENABLER !
GOD HAS A SPECIAL OVEN, SELECTED JUST FOR YOU, IN THE PITS OF HELL !

EASY BAKE OVEN !

Re: Giving up --- BOZO ATTACKED ME AND ASKED FOR ME TO COME INTO ALT.LIFE.SUCKS

<e48cdc84-8132-4764-b325-854e17dad3c3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5226&group=alt.life.sucks#5226

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 19:55:19 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 03:55 UTC

On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 7:25:34 PM UTC-8, Ras Tafarian wrote:
> [...]
> > do not want
> > to give up breathing and occasional communication. My needs are small,
> > maybe
> > that will help me live longer.
>
> YOUR CURSED CORPSE WILL BE MOURNED BY NOBODY.
> YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR REWARD WITH ETERNAL DEATH,
> WITH NO CHANCE OF ETERNAL LIFE --- CAUSE YOU DID NOT
> BELIEVE, YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE --- AND YOU GAMBLED
> AND HORRIBLY LOST ETERNALLY.
>
> THERE IS ETERNAL LIFE --- I HAVE A GOOD CHANCE,
> AND YOU DO NOT !
>
> ONCE AGAIN, SINCE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO URGE AND STATE
> YOURSELF THAT YOU WISH PHYSICAL HARM AGAINST ME,
> THEN I OF COURSE HOPE THAT YOU LIVE A SUFFERING PATHETIC
> GODLESS HEATHEN CREATURE . . .
>
> GO AHEAD AND DIE ALREADY --- YOU PILL POPPING PATHETIC YANK !
> SATANIST ENABLER !
> GOD HAS A SPECIAL OVEN, SELECTED JUST FOR YOU, IN THE PITS OF HELL !

Hey Rastafarian, I'd like to talk to you but you're just repeating yourself. Take your meds and we'll talk to you, know what I mean Jellybean?