Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: mik...@127.0.0.1 (Mikki)
Subject: OT. DNA was Found and Preserved in White House Cocaine Probe
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 10:14:57 -0500
 by: Mikki - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:14 UTC

Secret Service’s FOIA Documents Reveal DNA was Found and Preserved in White House Cocaine Probe, Contrary to Prior Claims —
Secret Service May End Up Destroying Evidence (VIDEO)

During his show on Fox News, Jesse Watters revealed that the Secret Service has been misleading the public about a cocaine investigation at the White House.

According to over 100 pages of documents obtained through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, the narrative surrounding the discovery and handling of cocaine at the White House appears fraught with inconsistencies and cover-ups.

The Gateway Pundit reported in July that Hazmat crews were dispatched inside the entrance gate near the West Wing of the White House to investigate a suspicious white substance that tested positive for cocaine hydrochloride.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/secret-services-foia-documents-reveal-dna-found-preserved/

This is the Biden Crime Family that 81 million of you elected.

Re: OT. DNA was Found and Preserved in White House Cocaine Probe

<N365N.21999$Wzw6.1032@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52168&group=alt.home.repair#52168

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 16:10:21 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 16:10 UTC

On 2023-11-15, Mikki <mikki@127.0.0.1> wrote:
> Secret Service’s FOIA Documents Reveal DNA was Found and Preserved in White House Cocaine Probe, Contrary to Prior Claims —
> Secret Service May End Up Destroying Evidence (VIDEO)
>
> During his show on Fox News, Jesse Watters revealed that the Secret Service has been misleading the public about a cocaine investigation at the White House.
>
> According to over 100 pages of documents obtained through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, the narrative surrounding the discovery and handling of cocaine at the White House appears fraught with inconsistencies and cover-ups.
>
> The Gateway Pundit reported in July that Hazmat crews were dispatched inside the entrance gate near the West Wing of the White House to investigate a suspicious white substance that tested positive for cocaine hydrochloride.
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/secret-services-foia-documents-reveal-dna-found-preserved/
>
> This is the Biden Crime Family that 81 million of you elected.

Law enforcement agencies often withhold details of ongoing
investigations. Get back to us when there's a DNA match to someone.

Meanwhile, you need to check your tinfoil hat for leaks.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: OT. DNA was Found and Preserved in White House Cocaine Probe

<uj30bu$1r3e1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52169&group=alt.home.repair#52169

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 12:49:50 -0500
 by: Frank - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 17:49 UTC

On 11/15/2023 11:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2023-11-15, Mikki <mikki@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>> Secret Service’s FOIA Documents Reveal DNA was Found and Preserved in White House Cocaine Probe, Contrary to Prior Claims —
>> Secret Service May End Up Destroying Evidence (VIDEO)
>>
>> During his show on Fox News, Jesse Watters revealed that the Secret Service has been misleading the public about a cocaine investigation at the White House.
>>
>> According to over 100 pages of documents obtained through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, the narrative surrounding the discovery and handling of cocaine at the White House appears fraught with inconsistencies and cover-ups.
>>
>> The Gateway Pundit reported in July that Hazmat crews were dispatched inside the entrance gate near the West Wing of the White House to investigate a suspicious white substance that tested positive for cocaine hydrochloride.
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/secret-services-foia-documents-reveal-dna-found-preserved/
>>
>> This is the Biden Crime Family that 81 million of you elected.
>
> Law enforcement agencies often withhold details of ongoing
> investigations. Get back to us when there's a DNA match to someone.
>
> Meanwhile, you need to check your tinfoil hat for leaks.

Corrupted enforcement agencies like we have today will slow walk
prosecution. Took them years with the Hunter Biden laptop.

Re: OT. DNA was Found and Preserved in White House Cocaine Probe

<SM75N.687$%d2c.441@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52171&group=alt.home.repair#52171

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 13:06:43 -0500
 by: Ed P - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 18:06 UTC

On 11/15/2023 12:49 PM, Frank wrote:
> On 11/15/2023 11:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On 2023-11-15, Mikki <mikki@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>>> Secret Service’s FOIA Documents Reveal DNA was Found and Preserved in
>>> White House Cocaine Probe, Contrary to Prior Claims —
>>> Secret Service May End Up Destroying Evidence (VIDEO)
>>>
>>> During his show on Fox News, Jesse Watters revealed that the Secret
>>> Service has been misleading the public about a cocaine investigation
>>> at the White House.
>>>
>>> According to over 100 pages of documents obtained through a Freedom
>>> of Information Act (FOIA) request, the narrative surrounding the
>>> discovery and handling of cocaine at the White House appears fraught
>>> with inconsistencies and cover-ups.
>>>
>>> The Gateway Pundit reported in July that Hazmat crews were dispatched
>>> inside the entrance gate near the West Wing of the White House to
>>> investigate a suspicious white substance that tested positive for
>>> cocaine hydrochloride.
>>>
>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/secret-services-foia-documents-reveal-dna-found-preserved/
>>>
>>> This is the Biden Crime Family that 81 million of you elected.
>>
>> Law enforcement agencies often withhold details of ongoing
>> investigations.  Get back to us when there's a DNA match to someone.
>>
>> Meanwhile, you need to check your tinfoil hat for leaks.
>>

> Corrupted enforcement agencies like we have today will slow walk
> prosecution.  Took them years with the Hunter Biden laptop.

Yep, many crimes take years to prosecute. The presumption of innocence
is still in the Constitution, but not in newsgroups.

Re: OT. DNA was Found and Preserved in White House Cocaine Probe

<FKc5N.42991$BbXa.22789@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52181&group=alt.home.repair#52181

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: osc...@127.0.0.1 (Oscar)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 18:43:20 -0500
 by: Oscar - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 23:43 UTC

Ed P wrote:
> On 11/15/2023 12:49 PM, Frank wrote:

>>> Law enforcement agencies often withhold details of ongoing
>>> investigations.  Get back to us when there's a DNA match to someone.
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, you need to check your tinfoil hat for leaks.
>>>

>> Corrupted enforcement agencies like we have today will slow walk prosecution.  Took them years with the Hunter Biden laptop.
>

> Yep, many crimes take years to prosecute. The presumption of innocence is still in the Constitution, but not in newsgroups.

The Democrats are slow walking it until the statute of limitations runs out...or Dad pardons him...or some government agency loses all the evidence.

interests / alt.home.repair / OT. DNA was Found and Preserved in White House Cocaine Probe