You will be traveling and coming into a fortune.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Giving up

SubjectAuthor
* Giving upThomas Joseph
+* Giving upRas Tafarian
+* Giving upOllieNorthie@aol.com
|`* Giving upThomas Joseph
| `* Giving upOllieNorthie@aol.com
|  `* Giving upThomas Joseph
|   `* Giving upOllieNorthie@aol.com
|    `* Giving upThomas Joseph
|     `* Giving upOllieNorthie@aol.com
|      `* Giving upThomas Joseph
|       `- Giving up<bosodeniro
+- Giving upRas Tafarian
`* Giving up<bosodeniro
 +* Giving up<bosodeniro
 |`* Giving up<bosodeniro
 | `- Giving up<bosodeniro
 `* Giving up<bosodeniro
  `- Giving upChristine Erikson

1
Giving up

<2d61991b-ed84-4bcd-9831-7794a6cd3039n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5216&group=alt.life.sucks#5216

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 14:50:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Giving up
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 22:50 UTC

Slowly over time. I went to the market Monday. I stocked up. But I wanted to go to Walmart at some point this week. It was my plan. I got up at 2 this afternoon but couldn't drag myself out of here. I didn't want to go. So I took 2 tranquilizers so I could stay in bed, hopefully asleep, then get up real early Saturday morning, like 2 or 3am. But then after an hour I found I could not sleep, so I went downstairs and got two coca colas and came back up to hit the newsgroup, etc. So I will have to do tomorrow what I had planned for today and the days before. Every little thing is a chore, yet I am not depressed. In fact I feel great. But I know I'm slipping, mostly from now moving around enough. It's a sad situation, being in love with doing nothing but having to get up and do stuff every so often to stay in decent enough condition to continue the lovely process of slowly withering away. I'm going to have to buckle down, start getting up every day and taking a walk if only a half hour. Just around the block as long as it takes, not wandering too far away from home in case suddenly in the middle of the walk I have to take a dump and I can't hold it in. That's it, I think - the secret to dying easy. Just surrender to it, doing nothing except just enough daily movement to keep yourself alive longer so you continue the withering process. So I am not complaining about my situation. I love it.. I just know it can't go on much longer if I don't stay on top of it. I wish I could give in all the way, but I'm too selfish. I want to wither and will even accept death, but I do not want to give up breathing and occasional communication. My needs are small, maybe that will help me live longer.

Live long and Wither Strong

Re: Giving up

<sdGjJ.22560$SW5.17494@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5217&group=alt.life.sucks#5217

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Giving up
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 17:23:21 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 03:23 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

> So I took 2 tranquilizers so I could stay in bed, hopefully asleep, then
> get up real
> early Saturday morning, like 2 or 3am. But then after an hour I found I
> could not sleep,
> so I went downstairs and got two coca colas and came back up to hit the
> newsgroup, etc.

TRANQUILIZERS ?

You Are Exactly Like Most Pathetic Pill Popping Yanks, All Drugged-Out.
Coca-Cola G.M.O. Genetically Modified Corn Syrup In Place Of Natural
Sugar,
Turns You Into A Cancer Enducing Bodily Disaster, Of Which You Proclaim.

> Every little thing is a chore, yet I am not depressed. In fact I feel
> great.
> But I know I'm slipping, mostly from now moving around enough. It's a sad
> situation,
> being in love with doing nothing but having to get up and do stuff every
> so often to stay
> in decent enough condition to continue the lovely process of slowly
> withering away.

MULTIPLE EGREGIOUS THREATS AGAINST MY OWN LIFE,
AND URGING SMILKSTEIN TO VIOLENCE AGAINST ME . . .

Allows Me To Wholly Wish For Your Demise To Be Painful And I Honestly
Hope That You Wither Away While Suffering Greatly.

Un-Saved Satanist Enabler, Total Pervert -- God Almighty Knew From The
Foundation Of The World That You Would Reject HIM And HIS Truths,
And That You Would Be Dealt A Horrible Existence. Karma Is Funny That
Way You Pathetic Wretched Creature -- And Having Conspired With An
Obvious Demon Possessed Total Liar, Deceiver, Grand Larceny Ponzi Scheme
Despicable Kike: SMILKSTEIN / FRANKENSTEIN.

> That's it, I think - the secret to dying easy. Just surrender to it,
> doing nothing
> except just enough daily movement to keep yourself alive longer so you
> continue
> the withering process.

YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE CURSED !
GOD HAS CURSED YOU !

> So I am not complaining about my situation. I love it. I just know it
> can't go on
> much longer if I don't stay on top of it. I wish I could give in all the
> way,
> but I'm too selfish. I want to wither and will even accept death, but I
> do not want
> to give up breathing and occasional communication. My needs are small,
> maybe
> that will help me live longer.

YOUR CURSED CORPSE WILL BE MOURNED BY NOBODY.
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR REWARD WITH ETERNAL DEATH,
WITH NO CHANCE OF ETERNAL LIFE --- CAUSE YOU DID NOT
BELIEVE, YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE --- AND YOU GAMBLED
AND HORRIBLY LOST ETERNALLY.

THERE IS ETERNAL LIFE --- I HAVE A GOOD CHANCE,
AND YOU DO NOT !

ONCE AGAIN, SINCE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO URGE AND STATE
YOURSELF THAT YOU WISH PHYSICAL HARM AGAINST ME,
THEN I OF COURSE HOPE THAT YOU LIVE A SUFFERING PATHETIC
GODLESS HEATHEN CREATURE . . .

GO AHEAD AND DIE ALREADY --- YOU PILL POPPING PATHETIC YANK !
SATANIST ENABLER !
GOD HAS A SPECIAL OVEN, SELECTED JUST FOR YOU, IN THE PITS OF HELL !

EASY BAKE OVEN !

Re: Giving up

<93998d2f-0a99-47d1-b7a7-c14d1fd3c080n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5230&group=alt.life.sucks#5230

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 23:57:56 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 07:57 UTC

On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 5:50:51 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Slowly over time. I went to the market Monday. I stocked up. But I wanted to go to Walmart at some point this week. It was my plan. I got up at 2 this afternoon but couldn't drag myself out of here. I didn't want to go. So I took 2 tranquilizers so I could stay in bed, hopefully asleep, then get up real early Saturday morning, like 2 or 3am. But then after an hour I found I could not sleep, so I went downstairs and got two coca colas and came back up to hit the newsgroup, etc. So I will have to do tomorrow what I had planned for today and the days before. Every little thing is a chore, yet I am not depressed. In fact I feel great. But I know I'm slipping, mostly from now moving around enough. It's a sad situation, being in love with doing nothing but having to get up and do stuff every so often to stay in decent enough condition to continue the lovely process of slowly withering away. I'm going to have to buckle down, start getting up every day and taking a walk if only a half hour. Just around the block as long as it takes, not wandering too far away from home in case suddenly in the middle of the walk I have to take a dump and I can't hold it in. That's it, I think - the secret to dying easy. Just surrender to it, doing nothing except just enough daily movement to keep yourself alive longer so you continue the withering process. So I am not complaining about my situation. I love it. I just know it can't go on much longer if I don't stay on top of it. I wish I could give in all the way, but I'm too selfish. I want to wither and will even accept death, but I do not want to give up breathing and occasional communication. My needs are small, maybe that will help me live longer.
>
> Live long and Wither Strong

I am on the same routine. I am going to patent it.

Re: Giving up

<6cd1027f-e60c-42b0-84c9-070e64636870n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5254&group=alt.life.sucks#5254

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 17:23:39 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 01:23 UTC

Ras Tafarian wrote:

> TRANQUILIZERS ?
> You Are Exactly Like Most Pathetic Pill Popping Yanks, All Drugged-Out.
> Coca-Cola G.M.O. Genetically Modified Corn Syrup In Place Of Natural Sugar,
> Turns You Into A Cancer Enducing Bodily Disaster, Of Which You Proclaim/

> MULTIPLE EGREGIOUS THREATS AGAINST MY OWN LIFE,
> AND URGING SMILKSTEIN TO VIOLENCE AGAINST ME . . .
> Allows Me To Wholly Wish For Your Demise To Be Painful And I Honestly Hope
That You Wither Away While Suffering Greatly.
> Un-Saved Satanist Enabler, Total Pervert -- God Almighty Knew From The
> Foundation Of The World That You Would Reject HIM And HIS Truths,
> And That You Would Be Dealt A Horrible Existence. Karma Is Funny That
> Way You Pathetic Wretched Creature -- And Having Conspired With An
> Obvious Demon Possessed Total Liar, Deceiver, Grand Larceny Ponzi Scheme
> Despicable Kike: SMILKSTEIN / FRANKENSTEIN.

> YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE CURSED !
> GOD HAS CURSED YOU !

> YOUR CURSED CORPSE WILL BE MOURNED BY NOBODY.
> YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR REWARD WITH ETERNAL DEATH,
> WITH NO CHANCE OF ETERNAL LIFE --- CAUSE YOU DID NOT
> BELIEVE, YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE --- AND YOU GAMBLED
> AND HORRIBLY LOST ETERNALLY.
> THERE IS ETERNAL LIFE --- I HAVE A GOOD CHANCE, AND YOU DO NOT !
> ONCE AGAIN, SINCE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO URGE AND STATE
> YOURSELF THAT YOU WISH PHYSICAL HARM AGAINST ME,
> THEN I OF COURSE HOPE THAT YOU LIVE A SUFFERING PATHETIC
> GODLESS HEATHEN CREATURE . . .
>
> GO AHEAD AND DIE ALREADY --- YOU PILL POPPING PATHETIC YANK !
> SATANIST ENABLER !
> GOD HAS A SPECIAL OVEN, SELECTED JUST FOR YOU, IN THE PITS OF HELL !
>
> EASY BAKE OVEN !

Nice poem, would love to meet the person you wrote it about.

Re: Giving up

<889f0ac0-b947-4dee-8f29-bd02d3311b72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5255&group=alt.life.sucks#5255

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 17:26:08 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 01:26 UTC

> I am on the same routine. I am going to patent it.

Sorry, I already did that quite some time ago. Copyrighted, the whole thing. Chafey taught me how. Remember how he always copyrighted his stuff? It wasn't fake. He was the real deal and he taught me how to do it the right way. So the withering idea is mine. However, I believe you when you say you thought of it on your own, that you did not steal it, and am therefore willing to split the proceeds with you when the wither routine becomes the trend I know it will be.

Re: Giving up

<07ad8392-1a6a-420b-afdc-22ac349263d5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5278&group=alt.life.sucks#5278

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 00:28:49 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 08:28 UTC

On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 8:26:09 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am on the same routine. I am going to patent it.
> Sorry, I already did that quite some time ago. Copyrighted, the whole thing. Chafey taught me how. Remember how he always copyrighted his stuff? It wasn't fake. He was the real deal and he taught me how to do it the right way. So the withering idea is mine. However, I believe you when you say you thought of it on your own, that you did not steal it, and am therefore willing to split the proceeds with you when the wither routine becomes the trend I know it will be.

How often does a cop know more about the law than a Judge and the lawyers? He knows the real law. The law of the jungle. A cop takes the stand and does a Friday type lecture to the court about the real law.

Re: Giving up

<babb8559-4b2f-4440-a562-1cc0734e793cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5289&group=alt.life.sucks#5289

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 15:52:49 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 23:52 UTC

> How often does a cop know more about the law than a Judge and the lawyers? He knows the real law. The law of the jungle. A cop takes the stand and does a Friday type lecture to the court about the real law.

"I don't make the laws, I only enforce them. And it's not an easy job, believe me. Over 300 policemen die on duty every year not counting many thousands walking around with post traumatic stress disorder. You don't know what it's like till you've done it. So when you see a cop on the street - a cop, the fuzz, the cheese, the man, a pig, whatever you choose to call us - stop and think about it a minute and maybe you'll realize that society could not exist without us. Go ahead, try it sometime - putting the cuffs on a guy who hasn't showered in months - getting spit on, called names, despised by the very people you are tasked with protecting and serving. Go ahead, try it. Then get back with me." ..... Joe Friday - circa 1968

Re: Giving up

<be7ca8ed-136c-4d12-88d0-0af8f3134294n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5299&group=alt.life.sucks#5299

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 20:32:44 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 04:32 UTC

On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 6:52:49 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > How often does a cop know more about the law than a Judge and the lawyers? He knows the real law. The law of the jungle. A cop takes the stand and does a Friday type lecture to the court about the real law.
> "I don't make the laws, I only enforce them. And it's not an easy job, believe me. Over 300 policemen die on duty every year not counting many thousands walking around with post traumatic stress disorder. You don't know what it's like till you've done it. So when you see a cop on the street - a cop, the fuzz, the cheese, the man, a pig, whatever you choose to call us - stop and think about it a minute and maybe you'll realize that society could not exist without us. Go ahead, try it sometime - putting the cuffs on a guy who hasn't showered in months - getting spit on, called names, despised by the very people you are tasked with protecting and serving. Go ahead, try it. Then get back with me." ..... Joe Friday - circa 1968

Yes a Joe lecture about how disgusting the people he arrests can be. Having to do anal cavity searches. The stink. The vomit in the squad cars. Shit in the cells. Yes it is a dirty Job but it takes clean cops.

Re: Giving up

<b4ef61f7-9c0b-4360-ab4d-456c85f9c7d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5319&group=alt.life.sucks#5319

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 14:13:44 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 22:13 UTC

> Yes a Joe lecture about how disgusting the people he arrests can be. Having to do anal cavity searches. The stink. The vomit in the squad cars. Shit in the cells. Yes it is a dirty Job but it takes clean cops.

Joe dealt with the scum of the earth yet went home every night with nothing but love in his heart for his family. He provided for them. And he did it the right way, the Friday Way, the Parker Center Way, the "What's his name again - Rodney King?" Way - no matter how he did it he always did it the right way because Joe was just a plain old right guy all the way. Joe is gone now but his spirit lives on. We have many heroes to turn to if only we are willing to look - like Dog the Bounty Hunter for example - now there's a real man! He learned his script from the best, Joe Friday, but he's got his own riff with it, man. Dog is riffing man, let him go, let him go.

Re: Giving up

<exflJ.57112$7D4.24527@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5328&group=alt.life.sucks#5328

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 12:40:00 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 22:40 UTC

Speaking Of Demonic Possessed Individuals . . .
Bozo Smilkstein's Well Known Facial Picture Only Confirms That Fact.
Interesting That Alex Jones On His Live Broadcast, Just Today, Again
Covered The Topic Of Clowns And How They Rape, Stab Little
Babies / Children. Alex Jones Really Went Into That Topic Today.

Actually I Feel Sorry For Bozo Smilkstein, Because I Suppose That
One Time In His Pathetic Life He Actually Was Not Demon Possessed.
However Something Happened And We Have The Predator Creature
Who Is A Total Hypocrite, Liar, Deceiver, Swindler . . .

And Most Important It Is Child Rapist, Child Abuser Steve Rubin
Who Put Together That F.A.Q. About Ras, Which Is Filled To The Gills
With Total Lies, 1/2 Truths, And Omissions. What Else Would You
Expect From A Mossad Agent Who Now Works At Crowdstrike,
The Same Company That Was Totally Involved In The Fake Russia-Gate
Lies About U.S. President Donald Trump.

Obviously I Have Been On The Synagogue Of Satan's Radar . . .
And Their Attempt To Lie, Smear Their Way Into Some Sort Of
Twisted Deceptionary Smear Plot Against Me.

STEVE RUBIN
JACK 'RUBY' RUBENSTEIN

NUFF SAID !

Re: Giving up

<fqwtJ.92632$6a3.72149@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6297&group=alt.life.sucks#6297

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 14:25:44 -1000
 by: - Mon, 13 Dec 2021 00:25 UTC

[...]

TJ you are a dying lonely total loser faggot. Why don't you just commit
suicide and do everyone a favor? Take more tranquilizers you drug addict.
I tell everyone to take more
meds and you are no different TJ. Keep popping pills you dying faggot child
molester homosexual.

Re: Giving up

<LswtJ.119119$Wkjc.95425@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6298&group=alt.life.sucks#6298

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 14:28:24 -1000
 by: - Mon, 13 Dec 2021 00:28 UTC

wrote in message news:fqwtJ.92632$6a3.72149@fx41.iad...

[...]

Show a picture of yourself TJ you child molsester cocksucker faggot.
I am not the only one here who will laugh at your ugly mug, before and after
you die.
Suicide is your only hope so do that now.

Re: Giving up

<L8sFJ.270617$qz4.222117@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8322&group=alt.life.sucks#8322

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:22:46 -1000
 by: - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 05:22 UTC

[...]

<6ssFJ.12749$Y01.11631@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8332&group=alt.life.sucks#8332

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:43:26 -1000
 by: - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 05:43 UTC

Everyone knows you will be back tomorrow - you do this every other month -
threatening to leave this newsgroup. Nobody believes you you cocksucking
faggot with a.i.d.s.
I will always own you Tommy Joe - YOU ARE MY BITCH.

Re: Giving up

<ca0db4a2-c5c1-4964-984a-ba28b07f369fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8347&group=alt.life.sucks#8347

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 07:50:08 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 15:50 UTC

On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 5:13:45 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Yes a Joe lecture about how disgusting the people he arrests can be. Having to do anal cavity searches. The stink. The vomit in the squad cars. Shit in the cells. Yes it is a dirty Job but it takes clean cops.
> Joe dealt with the scum of the earth yet went home every night with nothing but love in his heart for his family. He provided for them. And he did it the right way, the Friday Way, the Parker Center Way, the "What's his name again - Rodney King?" Way - no matter how he did it he always did it the right way because Joe was just a plain old right guy all the way. Joe is gone now but his spirit lives on. We have many heroes to turn to if only we are willing to look - like Dog the Bounty Hunter for example - now there's a real man! He learned his script from the best, Joe Friday, but he's got his own riff with it, man. Dog is riffing man, let him go, let him go.

Joe was single. It left open the possibility for some hot cop sex. But it never happened.

Re: Giving up

<50a51d65-6cb8-4192-bec7-a0c39deb8587n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8387&group=alt.life.sucks#8387

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:48:48 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:48 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Joe was single. It left open the possibility for some hot cop sex. But it never happened.

Those are the worse episodes, where Joe has Gannon over for dinner and they just sit around acting like regular ordinary people. Was Joe gay? We'll never know. But I knew a few women who knew him and they say no way, he was all man. I'm not talking about Jack Webb, I'm talking about Friday himself. He was real. Webb's character was based on a genuine alpha cop who was straight all the way when it came to sex, yet was able to achieve a full blown hard on when necessary to teach a young street punk a much needed lesson. He'd bend them over and give them a royal Parker Center sweet-down straight up the old young punk asshole, all the while telling them, "Son, it's only going to get worse where you're heading if you don't straighten up." Joe fucked them straight. Some of them. Others enjoyed it, committing even more crimes and getting caught on purpose to get "Joe Taught" again. But Joe would never teach them a second time. "Not this time Punk", he'd say. "This time you're going to find out what it's like for real. Not just one cop cock up your ass but the whole cell block welcoming committee, because believe me Punk I know the guys where you're heading and I have already let them know that fresh meat is on the way." Then he'd whip out his 'straight all the way' po-lice pecker and say, "You see this punk? This is just one cock. Now imagine a hundred of them - all at once. They're gonna tear your ass apart, Street Boy."

Re: Giving up

<mV_FJ.135221$Gco3.28010@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8399&group=alt.life.sucks#8399

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 10:55:41 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:55 UTC

just when I thought that I was the smelly pig....
You are a total filthy pig - you smell like shit - you talk like a homeless
person - you smell like a psychotic filthy animal.
Ollie deserves you - his life revolves around talking to a total smelly
dirty pig. Nice life you got there Ollie.

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

By the way, over 2 months without washing the bedding. No laundromat in all
that time. The first time I went 2 plus months I thought, "Never again",
but instead learned that going that long without doing laundry is not all
that bad. I now rotate tee shirts to wear under my sweat shirt, and do not
launder them between wearings. I spray them with a mix of water and vinegar
which neutralizes odor, then let them air out for 7 or 8 days till the
rotation is complete. The tee shirt I'm wearing now has been worn 4 or 5
times, even for long sweat producing walks. I check for odor now and then.
They don't smell. Or my nose has become desensitized to stench. I doubt
the latter as I am a smell man all the way. I am a walking nose. On the
other hand it is harder for people to smell their own odors, so maybe I
stink to the high heavens. But since my social life is not relevant other
than for the markets now and then I guess it really doesn't matter. I stay
relatively clean though. I am not a total pig. But just once I'd like to
borrow someone else's nose for just a day to see what I really smell like.

[...]

<H5%FJ.200156$VS2.122641@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8420&group=alt.life.sucks#8420

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <2d61991b-ed84-4bcd-9831-7794a6cd3039n@googlegroups.com> <93998d2f-0a99-47d1-b7a7-c14d1fd3c080n@googlegroups.com> <889f0ac0-b947-4dee-8f29-bd02d3311b72n@googlegroups.com> <07ad8392-1a6a-420b-afdc-22ac349263d5n@googlegroups.com> <babb8559-4b2f-4440-a562-1cc0734e793cn@googlegroups.com> <be7ca8ed-136c-4d12-88d0-0af8f3134294n@googlegroups.com> <b4ef61f7-9c0b-4360-ab4d-456c85f9c7d2n@googlegroups.com> <ca0db4a2-c5c1-4964-984a-ba28b07f369fn@googlegroups.com> <50a51d65-6cb8-4192-bec7-a0c39deb8587n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:08:50 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:08 UTC

someone close to you is going to hurt you.

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Joe was single. It left open the possibility for some hot cop sex. But it
> never happened.

Those are the worse episodes, where Joe has Gannon over for dinner and they
just sit around acting like regular ordinary people. Was Joe gay? We'll
never know. But I knew a few women who knew him and they say no way, he was
all man. I'm not talking about Jack Webb, I'm talking about Friday himself.
He was real. Webb's character was based on a genuine alpha cop who was
straight all the way when it came to sex, yet was able to achieve a full
blown hard on when necessary to teach a young street punk a much needed
lesson. He'd bend them over and give them a royal Parker Center sweet-down
straight up the old young punk asshole, all the while telling them, "Son,
it's only going to get worse where you're heading if you don't straighten
up." Joe fucked them straight. Some of them. Others enjoyed it,
committing even more crimes and getting caught on purpose to get "Joe
Taught" again. But Joe would never teach them a second time. "Not this
time Punk", he'd say. "This time you're going to find out what it's like
for real. Not just one cop cock up your ass but the whole cell block
welcoming committee, because believe me Punk I know the guys where you're
heading and I have already let them know that fresh meat is on the way."
Then he'd whip out his 'straight all the way' po-lice pecker and say, "You
see this punk? This is just one cock. Now imagine a hundred of them - all
at once. They're gonna tear your ass apart, Street Boy."

Re: Giving up

<cb66a8c6-3607-4ec0-b87c-2031e9e2f806n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9822&group=alt.life.sucks#9822

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 23:24:05 -0800 (PST)
From: justinai...@gmail.com (Christine Erikson)
 by: Christine Erikson - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 07:24 UTC

On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:55:50 PM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
"was based on a genuine alpha cop who was straight all the way when it came to sex, yet was able to achieve a full blown hard on when necessary to teach a young street punk a much needed lesson. He'd bend them over and give them a royal Parker Center sweet-down straight up the old young punk asshole, all the while telling them, "Son, it's only going to get worse where you're heading if you don't straighten up." Joe fucked them straight. Some of them. Others enjoyed it, committing even more crimes and getting caught on purpose to get "Joe Taught" again. But Joe would never teach them a second time. "Not this time Punk", he'd say. "This time you're going to find out what it's like for real. Not just one cop cock up your ass but the whole cell block welcoming committee, because believe me Punk I know the guys where you're heading and I have already let them know that fresh meat is on the way." Then he'd whip out his 'straight all the way' po-lice pecker and say, "You see this punk? This is just one cock. Now imagine a hundred of them - all at once. They're gonna tear your ass apart, Street Boy."

BULLSHIT. And that IS being gay, a homosexual rapist is still a homosexual it don't matter the role played. There was a cop by that name, some other people too, no indication of any of this perversion. The person Friday was based on was partly Parker.