From: hub...@ccanoemail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Maintenance Required - Visit Dealer
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 16:02:54 -0500
 by: hub...@ccanoemail.com - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 21:02 UTC

On Thu, 9 Nov 2023 04:34:48 +0800, Frankie <frankie@nospam.usa> wrote:

>A friend called me just now asking what it means when her RAV4 (2021 I
>think?) with about 90K miles came up with that on her nav screen.
>She asked what it means.
>Any idea?

Yep - she should make an appointment to visit her dealer
for some scheduled maintenance. ;-)
John T.

Re: Maintenance Required - Visit Dealer

<kr2qciFmdpvU6@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51996&group=alt.home.repair#51996

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: 9 Nov 2023 01:19:14 GMT
 by: rbowman - Thu, 9 Nov 2023 01:19 UTC

On Wed, 08 Nov 2023 16:02:54 -0500, hubops wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Nov 2023 04:34:48 +0800, Frankie <frankie@nospam.usa> wrote:
>
>>A friend called me just now asking what it means when her RAV4 (2021 I
>>think?) with about 90K miles came up with that on her nav screen.
>>She asked what it means.
>>Any idea?
>
> Yep - she should make an appointment to visit her dealer
> for some scheduled maintenance. ;-)
> John T.

Or change the oil and reset it. At 90K the dealer will find an number of
expensive things that absolutely need to be done.

Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

<5u13N.9$yvY5.7@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52008&group=alt.home.repair#52008

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 10:18:49 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 9 Nov 2023 09:18 UTC

On 9 Nov 2023 01:19:14 GMT, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Or change the oil and reset it. At 90K the dealer will find an number of
> expensive things that absolutely need to be done.

I bet your doctor too finds a number of rotten things on you that need to be
absolutely done ...like your big mouth, first of all.

--
Self-admiring lowbrowwoman telling everyone yet another "thrilling" story
about her great life:

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip