Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Best test for tactile Sensation

SubjectAuthor
* Best test for tactile Sensationbosodeniro@gmail.com
+* Best test for tactile SensationThomas Joseph
|`- Best test for tactile SensationRas Tafarian
+- Best test for tactile SensationRas Tafarian
`- Best test for tactile SensationRas Tafarian

1
Best test for tactile Sensation

<0ee97686-8c83-4372-8b60-4f82c5724917n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5153&group=alt.life.sucks#5153

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 15:03:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Best test for tactile Sensation
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 23:03 UTC

Can you put your finger up your nose and tell when you got a booger or Not?

Re: Best test for tactile Sensation

<25a0afd9-76ad-40c9-a3b6-c0ba93cd578bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5154&group=alt.life.sucks#5154

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 15:27:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Best test for tactile Sensation
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 23:27 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> Can you put your finger up your nose and tell when you got a booger or Not?

I have snot in my nose at all times but have not had an actual booger in many years. I believe it's related to lousy sleep habits. I don't stay asleep long. Two hours is about the longest single stretch of sleep I've had in years, and that goes back to when I was working. I also have shit in my anal canal at all times but have not had an actual turd in years. I believe the mushiness within me is related to not sleeping long enough in a single stretch. I can't speak for the turds, but for the snot I would say that waking up constantly to dig into the nose does not allow it enough time to develop a really prideful booger. I loved those old childhood boogers, and in my 20s too, that were rock hard nuggets that were so impacted in the nostril they had to be pried loose, very delicately with just the edge of one finger, like pulling a tooth almost, gently, slowly, jiggling it out - and then when it comes out, rock hard and ready to chew, it is followed by a long cold delightful comet of slime that comes all the way from the innermost sinus cavities - oh what a wonderful cathartic feeling it provides, like an unbroken fart lasting nearly a minute rolling out and blasting your innermost contamination into the air where it is quickly gobbled up by the hungry atmosphere.

Re: Best test for tactile Sensation

<PKxjJ.22337$SW5.16956@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5173&group=alt.life.sucks#5173

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 07:45:05 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 17:45 UTC

wrote in message

Can you put your finger up your nose and tell when you got a booger or Not?

SICK DEGENERATE KIKE

DEMON POSSESSED SATAN JEW

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN KIKE

Re: Best test for tactile Sensation

<pLxjJ.34068$QB1.26746@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5174&group=alt.life.sucks#5174

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 07:45:43 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 17:45 UTC

THOMAS JOSEPH IS BOZO SMILKSTEIN
NOBODY IS FOOLED BY YOUR PSYCHO SPLIT PERSONALITY DEMON KIKE TRICKS

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> Can you put your finger up your nose and tell when you got a booger or
> Not?

I have snot in my nose at all times but have not had an actual booger in
many years. I believe it's related to lousy sleep habits. I don't stay
asleep long. Two hours is about the longest single stretch of sleep I've
had in years, and that goes back to when I was working. I also have shit in
my anal canal at all times but have not had an actual turd in years. I
believe the mushiness within me is related to not sleeping long enough in a
single stretch. I can't speak for the turds, but for the snot I would say
that waking up constantly to dig into the nose does not allow it enough time
to develop a really prideful booger. I loved those old childhood boogers,
and in my 20s too, that were rock hard nuggets that were so impacted in the
nostril they had to be pried loose, very delicately with just the edge of
one finger, like pulling a tooth almost, gently, slowly, jiggling it out -
and then when it comes out, rock hard and ready to chew, it is followed by a
long cold delightful comet of slime that comes all the way from the
innermost sinus cavities - oh what a wonderful cathartic feeling it
provides, like an unbroken fart lasting nearly a minute rolling out and
blasting your innermost contamination into the air where it is quickly
gobbled up by the hungry atmosphere.

Re: Best test for tactile Sensation

<FUxjJ.20338$cW6.2452@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5187&group=alt.life.sucks#5187

From: boyc...@activist.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 07:55:36 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 17:55 UTC

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN FAKE "jew"

DEMON POSSESSED TOTAL NONSENSE
TOTAL PERVERSIONS
TOTAL LIES