Newsgroups: soc.culture.puerto-rico
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 07:21:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Picture Crank Factories in U.S. Government Hiring of Caribbeans
From: johnnyba...@gmail.com (johnny babylon)
 by: johnny babylon - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 15:21 UTC

The charitable venture of the archdiocese in cuba and other latin americans countries should be more well endowed toward disparities in the health system comparatively to the US system. Productive means of labor in an ecumenical sense is not just a pretty face in gitmo tar pop but I think the disillusionment with the press of telegenic authority of the entertainment and even adult pornography filming in america is to blame for this negotiative exploitation of the human pension system that has turned a plethora of sanctuary city governmental agendas on its side back and up down in and out. I hesitate the rescue pattern is more than knock your ho as puff daddy say but green card marriage of convenience is corrupting the affluence in ability market. this is a calling card for trouble in trouble