Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 16:00:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Rasta_Mac_Carty,_Ollie_Northie,_Tommy_Joseph_—_Are
_you_a_victim_of_abuse_by_an_authority_figure_in_the_Catholi
c_Church?_
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 00:00 UTC

Of course you are! — in fact you cocksuckers prolly sucked off the perps First.

Go get your money Motherfuckers!

You're already rich — you just don't know it Yet!

Re: Rasta Mac Carty, Ollie Northie, Tommy Joseph — Are you a victim of abuse by an authority figure in the Catholic Church?

<acb92169-30ec-4749-a357-b9527843bae1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5126&group=alt.life.sucks#5126

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 14:51:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_Rasta_Mac_Carty,_Ollie_Northie,_Tommy_Joseph_—
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 22:51 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> Go get your money Motherfuckers!

> You're already rich — you just don't know it Yet!

Bozo, you are almost correct. A lot of Priests are gay and it's obvious even to a kid. I hate these adult assholes who act all shocked when their kids are 'abused', or when they bring up their own past, now in their 40s or whatever and suing the church for messing up their lives. I hate these phonies of all stripes who feign shock for gain, financial or otherwise. I would never sue a Priest for abuse - unless I was in a situation where I could not get away. I would simply accept it as part of the scene and move on. I wouldn't sue the Priest for the abuse any more than I would the tobacco companies giving me cancer. I had to jump in here on this because my name is in the title and I just want to assure you that I do not dwell on the past or even bring it up unless I think it might be entertaining in some way.

Bully for you, bully for me - bully bully buds on the crybaby tree

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Rasta Mac Carty, Ollie Northie, Tommy Joseph — Are you a victim of abuse by an authority figure in the Catholic Church?