None love the bearer of bad news. -- Sophocles

interests / soc.culture.china / Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?

SubjectAuthor
* Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?Byker
+* Re: Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?SevenOverSix
|+- Re: Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?Byker
|`- Re: Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?Rusty Wyse
`* Re: Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?gerard jud
 `- Re: Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?gerard jud

1
Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?

<GsCdnfyFXcPmh9z8nZ2dnUU7-V3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5123&group=soc.culture.china#5123

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.afghanistan,sci.military.naval,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 16:56:10 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 21:56 UTC

Move right on in:
https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2021-09-07/china-weighing-occupation-of-former-us-air-base-at-bagram-sources

I can almost hear the IEDs going off...

Re: Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?

<7Z6dnfVDGJMiHtz8nZ2dnUU7-efNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5126&group=soc.culture.china#5126

Subject: Re: Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.afghanistan,sci.military.naval,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 01:25:18 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 05:25 UTC

On 9/14/21 5:56 PM, Byker wrote:
> Move right on in:
> https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2021-09-07/china-weighing-occupation-of-former-us-air-base-at-bagram-sources
>

> I can almost hear the IEDs going off...

The ChiComm won't come with IED's, they'll come
with a VAST army bearing US/EU ripped-off weapon
designs.

Xi is whipping them up right now.

And Joe won't dare resist.

Oh, have you been keeping up on Gen. Mark Miley ?
He worked to lock Trump OUT of the defense system
and INFORMED the Chinese of what the US Mil was
up to. That's just TREASON, straight-up, no excuses.
Deliberate, detailed, collaboration with The Enemy.

Alas the only way to deal with this shit at this
point is to bring in the extreme anti-woke ...
essentially fascists. This has problems of its
own unfortunately.

WHAT the fuck happened to the Sensible Center ???

I think the MSM killed it - too boring - no money
in it. So, if we get nuked, it's THEIR fault.

Anyway, we've now reached a VERY bad point - one
where the the Average G.I. Joe has to decide whether
to suck up to, or declare war on, the "chain of
command" for the sake of the American Dream. NOT good.
Very VERY Not Good.

Re: Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?

<f99a4d08-fae7-4888-972b-6ca458e124b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5128&group=soc.culture.china#5128

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 01:37:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: gerard...@gmail.com (gerard jud)
 by: gerard jud - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 08:37 UTC

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 9:56:18 PM UTC, Byker wrote:
> Move right on in:
> https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2021-09-07/china-weighing-occupation-of-former-us-air-base-at-bagram-sources
>
> I can almost hear the IEDs going off...

This got started by a Punjabi Indian woman who was America's former envoy to the United Nations, Nikki Haley. She was more concerned about her Motherland India than the US.

It's a stupid idea for both the Chinese and the Taliban. The Chinese would be targeted as the new invaders by resistance forces. The Taliban will be accused of kicking out one invader (you know who that is) only to replace it with another. So, its a no-no for both.

Re: Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?

<7ad69b15-4576-47f1-be7e-44f98b8c800fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5129&group=soc.culture.china#5129

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 01:48:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: gerard...@gmail.com (gerard jud)
 by: gerard jud - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 08:48 UTC

On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 8:37:37 AM UTC, gerard jud wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 9:56:18 PM UTC, Byker wrote:
> > Move right on in:
> > https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2021-09-07/china-weighing-occupation-of-former-us-air-base-at-bagram-sources
> >
> > I can almost hear the IEDs going off...
> This got started by a Punjabi Indian woman who was America's former envoy to the United Nations, Nikki Haley. She was more concerned about her Motherland India than the US.
>
> It's a stupid idea for both the Chinese and the Taliban. The Chinese would be targeted as the new invaders by resistance forces. The Taliban will be accused of kicking out one invader (you know who that is) only to replace it with another. So, its a no-no for both.
Forgot to attach the news piece. Here's it:https://www.deccanchronicle.com/world/america/020921/china-trying-to-take-over-bagram-airbase-use-pakistan-against-india.html

Re: Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?

<FIWdnZQd4vhn3N_8nZ2dnUU7-fPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5145&group=soc.culture.china#5145

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.afghanistan,sci.military.naval,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 13:56:57 -0500
 by: Byker - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 18:56 UTC

"SevenOverSix" wrote in message

On 9/14/21 5:56 PM, Byker wrote:
> Move right on in:
> https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2021-09-07/china-weighing-occupation-of-former-us-air-base-at-bagram-sources
>>
>> I can almost hear the IEDs going off...
>
> The ChiComm won't come with IED's,

You didn't "get it." They'll be on the RECEIVING end of Taliban big bangs.

Since "LiveLeak" and "Best Gore" have been shut down by the governments of
the UK and Canada respectively, we'll have to fall back on "Documenting
Reality", Crazyshit.com and Theync.com to get our daily dose of titillation,
watching the Yellow Peril get blown to smithereens.

Before long this will be YOU, Chao-chows:
https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f266/isis-ied-compilation-213677/

And after enough of them get blown to kingdom come, Beijing will pick up
where the U.S. and Soviets left off, by using chemical/biological weapons
and leaving entire provinces utterly lifeless save for single-celled
organisms. After all the Afghans are gone, the CCP will move in millions of
Han Chinese to replace the population...

Re: Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?

<86d39844-14f5-46a1-9508-356dc31bd95dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5196&group=soc.culture.china#5196

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 09:48:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:48 UTC

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 10:25:26 PM UTC-7, SevenOverSix wrote:
> On 9/14/21 5:56 PM, Byker wrote:
> > Move right on in:
> > https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2021-09-07/china-weighing-occupation-of-former-us-air-base-at-bagram-sources
> >

> > I can almost hear the IEDs going off...
> The ChiComm won't come with IED's, they'll come
> with a VAST army bearing US/EU ripped-off weapon
> designs.

They don't even need to come, stupid!!! They have hypersonic weapons that can reach every corner of the world. You'll be dead before you even know it.

> Xi is whipping them up right now.

No! No!! No!!
The one that is "Whipping them up" is the U.S. We are forming another team of "anti-China" nations which even anger the French!!!!

> And Joe won't dare resist.

Because Joe knows the meaning of fighting against China...

> Oh, have you been keeping up on Gen. Mark Miley ?
> He worked to lock Trump OUT of the defense system
> and INFORMED the Chinese of what the US Mil was
> up to. That's just TREASON, straight-up, no excuses.
> Deliberate, detailed, collaboration with The Enemy.

Just think of Germany's invasion of Russia in 1941, Operation Barbarossa, with over 3 million troops...
If one of German generals had the guts to stop it, that would certainly save those 3 million young men from dying in the cold Russian winter... and probably ended Hitler's power...

> Alas the only way to deal with this shit at this
> point is to bring in the extreme anti-woke ...
> essentially fascists. This has problems of its
> own unfortunately.
>
> WHAT the fuck happened to the Sensible Center ???
>
> I think the MSM killed it - too boring - no money
> in it. So, if we get nuked, it's THEIR fault.
>
> Anyway, we've now reached a VERY bad point - one
> where the the Average G.I. Joe has to decide whether
> to suck up to, or declare war on, the "chain of
> command" for the sake of the American Dream. NOT good.
> Very VERY Not Good.

Was the Vietnam War any good???
How about the Afghanistan War that just ended??? Did it do any good???
What make you think we can win a war against China????
China has weapons we don't even have!!!
China has hypersonic weapons for over 40 years!!!
We have been testing hypersonic weapon since the 1950s and we still don't have it.
The last test dropped into the ocean, and we still trying to re-cover the weapon...
We dropped the rail-gun project to concentrate on the hypersonic weapon.
China has rail-gun...
China connected the whole country with bullet trains within 10 years...
In 10 years, our bullet train project didn't even get out of the city limit of Fresno.

interests / soc.culture.china / Well, Chingchongs, what are you waiting for?